All Comments on 'The Future of Terra'

by MatCauthon27

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

Interested to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting start, a mix of Belgarion and wheel of time.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Please continue this story. It is already grabbing me and I suspect others as well. Does he get wrapped up with the Queen or her daughter, Is he going to be a successess at the games or is he going to be bumped out is such a manner he becomes a specticle. You have so many ways for tis story to develop, I am looking forward to the adventure of Marek 5 stars for an amazing opening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. Waiting for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!!!

Bobjoe787Bobjoe787over 2 years ago

Is this why you stayed behind in Tar Valon, so you could write smut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

interesting start as mentioned below.

The lack of information on future chapters or it this is finished is a “let’s throw some crap at the barn and see if it sticks” moment. 1* for wasting the reader’s time.

MatCauthon27MatCauthon27over 2 years agoAuthor

First of all, I wrote this story in 2014. I have much more to this, but I now have to edit it. Second, if you think I wasted the reader's time, then please, let me read one of your stories to see if you have wasted a reader's time.

I am new to this site and I will try my hand at a bunch of the categories before I continue each story. That is, unless it is overwhelmingly a favorite. Then I will continue.

SN88SN88over 2 years ago

Please continue. I don't write long post I'm not a writer so I try not to judge I just enjoy the story thank you

Skyhawk51Skyhawk51over 2 years ago

Good start, got me hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creative and very delightful. This story definitely seems like it has some real potential. I hope you decide to explore this world. It would be a great joy to read more about this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMatCauthon27@MatCauthon27
Building mechanic who recently found this site. Just hoping someone enjoys something about the stories I create.