The Future of Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made sense. But how? I was a nervous wreck in there when they were all gawking at me naked.

"I don't think I could do it," I said.

"Nonsense," she replied. "Just go in there and get to work. Within minutes you won't even realize you're naked."

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Honey, I just paraded myself willingly in there not an hour ago... half naked!"

That, she was right on.

"Besides, my husband and I vacation to Sandy Hills every year. It's a nudist beach down south."

"No kidding?"

"Yeah, before you know it, you just get used to it. Now just strip naked and walk in there confidently. Trust me!"

I couldn't believe I was considering it, but before I could make up my mind, Betty began shoving me out of her office.

"Hurry, before you change your mind. And honey, don't try covering yourself. You look foolish. Be confident and you'll fit right into the boy's club."

She pushed me all the way down the hall, back to the meeting room and we both barged through the doors. Blanking my mind to get up the courage, I stood up straight and announced, "Betty told me about the "initiation" (I fingered the quotes) you do here for those who go through the teleporter for the first time. To prove I'm as devoted a staff member as the rest of you, I have decided to also be a part of that tradition."

"Betty!" yelled Frank. "You are such a prankster!"

It instantly dawned on me that Betty had improvised on the made-up story the executives told me about being naked during the first meeting. I instantly screamed and dropped to my knees to try and cover myself. Betty was laughing hysterically and the men began to join in. I was so ashamed!

"There, there, now," said Frank. "If it's any consolation, we certainly wouldn't mind starting a tradition today."

12