The Gala Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling created by the back-and-forth pulsing was simultaneously amazing and odd. It was like being ridden by a woman during sex, but without any sensation of her straddling my body. The cylinder acted like a hungry, disembodied vagina, desperate to devour my cock. I heard the constant slurp and suck as the fluid flowed out of the tubing and onto my dick. The pumping of the machine created a tantalizing rhythm, and I rapidly found myself getting turned on by the sensation of it all. Even at this leisurely pace, I could feel my heart accelerating and the stirring of my body heading toward an orgasm. The fact I could barely move only made matters worse -- or better, depending upon one's point of view. I could not help but focus upon the sound and repetitive movement of the machine.

Up,... down,... up,... down. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer before I came. My arousal had already been pushed to the limit several times that night, and the sucking skill of the Serious Kit machine was quickly getting me back to peak levels of arousal. I flexed my arms and legs against the thick leather straps. I wanted so badly to shove my hips upward, to meet each stroke of the cylinder with my own thrust, but the straps denied me that pleasure. I was forced to lay there and allow the milking machine to do its work.

Up,... down,... up,... down. My breathing became more labored. I started to sweat. I was captivated by the perspiration between my skin and the leather of the table. As I squirmed, the slippery leather only added to the erotic feeling of it all. My balls and ass were slippery with lube. I relished the sensation of sliding against the leather as I flexed in frustration, even as the straps continued to hold me tight.

Up,... down,... up,... down. "Oh, god!" I moaned aloud, letting myself go, allowing myself to be swept up in the intense feelings of pleasure. Fuck! This felt so good! My dick was being sucked and pulled better than it had never been sucked or pulled in my life.

Up,... down,... up,... down. I knew Amanda's drug had caused my balls to swell with cum. I sensed the pressure building as my body's sperm factory shifted into overdrive by all the stimulation being forced on my cock.

Up,... down,... up,... down. I tried to hold back. I wanted to ride this pleasure wave as long possible. But it was no use. The urge to shoot my load became utterly overwhelming.

Up,... down,... up,... down,... up.

AUUUUGGGGGGH! "YES!" I screamed so loudly I was sure the entire room could hear. The dam of my orgasm broken wide open by the skill of this milking machine. "GAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAHH!!!" My body let go with unbelievable force.

The vividness of that particular orgasm is forever etched into my memory. Without much effort, I can still feel the echo of its intensity in my mind to this very day. I don't know whether it was due to all the anticipation, because of Amanda's drug injections, or just the mental joy created by having my Serious Kit milking fantasy suddenly come true. Whatever the cause, that orgasm elevated me to the level of pure bliss.

Cum spewed from my dick like a fire hose. The first spurt was so forceful that I heard it splatter against the top of the cylinder. I actually felt the pressure caused by the ropes of sticky cum spewing from my dick. The sheer volume and thickness of the cum caused the opening of my urethra to stretch wide open as the liquid erupted from my body. The stretching sensation caused me to wince in pain. "Holy crap!" I yelled. The Serious Kit machine gurgled and slurped as the sound of its pumping changed in speed and pitch for at least two or three strokes. The pump struggled to suck up the huge quantities of cum flowing out of my body and into the collection container. "Auggh!" I groaned again deeply as my orgasm caused me to convulse with a seizure-like intensity. I continued to eject spurt after spurt of thick jism into the cylinder of the machine. I jerked and writhed with all my strength against the leather restraints, but my struggle was pointless. Now I understood the need for all the straps. They held me firmly and safely in place. Being buckled down only added to my pleasure -- this was a bondage fetishist's dream.

I have no idea how long that first orgasm lasted, but it seemed to continue for minutes rather than seconds. The pumping of the machine finally caught up with the volume of semen that was blasting from my cock, and it just kept right on stroking. This meant my orgasm was much more than one satisfying surge of pleasure. As the cylinder continued with its up and down motion, successive tingling waves washed over my body and seemed they would never stop. The glorious contractions of climax repeated over and over, and my restrained body shook with prolonged spasms. This was an orgasm against which all future orgasms in my life would be measured.

Of course, the contractions eventually did end. The flow of cum stopped, all of it sucked into the cannister of the machine. But even then, just as Cynthia had warned, the Serious Kit had no sense that my orgasm was over and continued to suck my dick with the mindless energy for which it had been designed. This one-of-a kind, mind-blowing orgasm was not the end, but rather, it was the beginning. In spite of all the pleasure I felt at that moment, I was about to discover this was only the beginning of the true torment I would be required to endure that night -- whether I wanted it or not.

12