All Comments on 'The Galinean Saga: Ch. 02'

by NakedSteel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing Point

Nice Story,

After reading two chapters I think the story is going to a good dircetion. It will great read. But, in first 2 chapter convinced me you're avoiding human killing. Which will rob some of exitement out of the plot. Please don't hold back human death, it will dim the exicitement of action and adventure in story. The erotics were quite enjoyble. Keep it up.

NakedSteelNakedSteelover 6 years agoAuthor
Wow, low score

Wow, I'm surprised this chapter is scoring so much lower than the first and sitting at a low 4. I honestly think this one is better than my first, so I'm not sure why it is getting down-voted so much. It is currently ranked in the bottom 20% of new stories. I just saw a few stories that were about a half-page of one sex scene, no story, no adventure, no character development, no world-building, and typos all over the place, yet they are ranked higher than mine. It kind of sucks the wind out of my sails on wanting to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
About the low scores...

The bad scores are because you took a decent premise and a lot of potential in chapter 1 and in chapter 2, you proved that you are one of THOSE authors that get hard when horrible things happen to their good characters. Post the rest of this story in NonConsent-Reluctance, or stop writing entirely. Why write 7 pages for chapter without letting us know you are worthless. This ENTIRE story was a waste of time, i would give 0-stars if i could, changing chapter 1 to 1-star to compensate. Trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The problem. (My opinion)

You have made a mistake. You took a possible strong character, and very thought out world to nothing. Yes it is only chapter 2, but all we have seen is him roll over and accept what he is told to in the city. His character development is flimsy and informed only. It seems that you have a thing for male humiliation, a little, and that doesn't always sit well if it is repeatedly hammered on. Which was this entire chapter. His feelings for his patroness are, again, informed. We didn't see that form naturally, but just got told this is how it is. Your main character has no agency, and that hinders any plot you may try. You have skill at writing, but it still needs a lot of work. You need Blake to actually do something other than be theoretically good at his job and let women use him. He has made no choices other than touch glowing symbols. Everything else is him simply being passive. Make him a character and not a point of view bystander in his own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

First chapter was great, hope the next matches it.

intimusintimusover 6 years ago
Please Continue This!

Don't let it suck the wind outta your sails, Steel!

I really like this kind of sci-fi erotica! Specifically one that places scantily clad men in compromising adventures!

Plus, scores don't really mean much, and you're above a 4! At least you're not a 2! And you just wrote this, anyhow, so give it some time!

Your writing is exciting and it's only the second chapter!

Please write more!

<3 Muah!

EksHibitEksHibitalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this story. I like the cfnm and the humiliation it contains. I hope you wil post more chapters. Maybe with a revenge?

Doombot80Doombot80about 1 year ago

It really sucks this never continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous