All Comments on 'The Gallic Girl'

by Raven_Feather

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
spunkyladyspunkylady5 months ago

Raven_Feather,

Brace yourself for a barrage of outraged how-dare-you holier-than-thou comments by those who don't know what Non-Consent/Reluctance means!

I liked this one very much, mainly because I'm quite the slut myself, and I can't wait for the nameless lass to whore out completely and realise what Aquilius wants her to realise, i.e. that she is simply the owner of fuckholes various. Except that my stated fetish is hot, sticky, naughty spunk in, on and around a woman's body, and loads of it too, so I missed the lurid descriptions of outpourings of man cream. Still, each to his own!

You might consider telling us how things worked out (or in, rather) for that black-haired girl who was taken away to be fucked six ways from Sunday by the ragged rank and file. Perhaps she could tell our heroine later about how, despite her initial reluctance and disgust, she was eventually left gagging for more DPs and TPs.

Very best regards,

Spunky Lady

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is really disturbing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you so much, that was an amazing read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good piece for your first in this category.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written. Not at all to my taste, but I appreciate the effort you put into the story. Strikes me as reasonably familiar to the Spartacus series.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whatever happened to those righteous Romans?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Raven-Feather

Ok I thought that what I did read of this was exceptionally well written. I didn’t actually read the entire chapter because I don’t agree with the rhetoric of “all women are submissive fuck toys”, well that and the “knowing their true place”. Teensy bit cringeworthy for me. It didn’t help at all that an incidental character was consigned to death by anal rape because that’s a predictable logical outcome following his orders. Call me old fashioned but death is definitely a turn off for me.

Do I personally enjoy submission? Absolutely when the mood takes me, both my husband and I could probably be categorised as switches. Then again the story isn’t about submission as such. It seems to be more about violence and ego. I’ve never really seen any logic re the use of the term “slut” it always has negative connotations, frankly it’s ridiculous to assume that women don’t enjoy sex as much as men. By extension slut-shaming is a silly social construct used to try and control women. Its use is best left to sexual foreplay.

I do love your writing style, it flows really well and makes for easy reading. Personally I’m a fan of “Reluctance” stories, but good reluctance stories can so be hard to find.

So basically it was the underlying rhetoric that was the reason I didn’t read all of it. I’m sure you’ll gain a new following with this story. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk) btw 4 stars

Lincoln42167Lincoln421675 months ago

Very well written and I enjoyed traveling back in time to this period piece. " Non-consent" is my favorite category, and I especially love stories that involve humiliation. That might include regaling us with the black-haired girl's account of her experience with all the men, as spunkylady suggested. To add to the humiliation I would envision seeing one or more of the slave girls dressed in animal costumes, and unbeknownst to them, the material covering their breasts and labia can/will be ripped off unexpectedly, to the shock of the girl and amusement of the men. Of course she would already have the lamb's tail inserted as a butt plug. Or another animal would do. Side note: I've never been interested in furries enough to explore that world in any depth - I just like the embarrassment and humiliation that scenario could entail. Thanks for such a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is an excellent story. If you wish to continue it you should read up on how Roman armies and officers operated. It was very different to modern or medieval military. For instance, is Aquilius a senior centurion or a senator on assignment?

forgotmyantidepressantsforgotmyantidepressants5 months ago

I think this is pretty good for non-con. I read quite a bit of it and write some, too. I really appreciate the quality of your writing and would like to make a humble suggestion... maybe just include a little more description. For instance, what does the inside of Aquilius' tent look like? Is his bed a 'bed' or a pile of blankets on the ground? Does he have food or anything in there?Hope you find that helpful. This is purely a personal preference and not a criticism at all: I kind of like it when the dominant person in a relationship feels at least a little bit of affection for the sub. Other than that, great work! :)

cerrotorrecerrotorre5 months ago
A promising start but then ...

Dear author, First of all, I find your writing skills good. And clearly lots of people enjoy this style of total brutality and find abject humiliation of women erotic. I just wonder how much of this objectification is consumed before a toxic limit is reached. Women in this story are completely dehumanized and could easily be replaced by dogs or sheep. If you read the best of Literotica, evidenced by the highest scores, you will understand that the best stories contain two real people genuinely interacting as intelligent thinking human beings who can bring to the story a sexual tension and erotic mystery that is far sexier than brutal rape of almost inanimate objects.

I believe you have the capability to write far better erotic stories than this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is fantastic and SO hot, thank you. I thought the misogyny stuff was perfect and the roughness was so good!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant and addictive writing that grabs the reader and pulls them, deep into the story. Your skills with character introduction, using the "show, don't tell" writing method allows us to become quickly emotionally invested in these characters. Off now to find more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Write a sequel you are very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is really really good. I'd love to be in her position ngl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

brilliant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous