The Gambler

Story Info
Daughter takes a gamble… and then another.
3.9k words
4.52
35.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I adore my mom, but I'll be the first one to tell you how problematic she is. She was always too focused on being fun, and never on being practical. I was an only child and for much of my life she was a single parent, so I had to be the practical one. I'd cook and clean and organize, and she'd disappear for days to Atlantic City. She'd win money, she'd lose money. I never told a soul. What if they took me away from her? Despite everything, she's still my mom. Not that I've been the best daughter today...

When I was 13, she fell in love with a handsome businessman from the big apple. He fell hard for her and the next thing I knew, we were moving from a crappy New Jersey apartment to a house in the New York suburbs. For awhile my new stepdad, Adam, tamed her. She got a secretarial job and they talked about having another kid. Turns out they couldn't. Adam pulled away and my mom went back to gambling on the weekends--then on weekdays. Before I knew it, everything was the same as before, except now I had a stepdad telling me what to do.

I mostly minded my own business and nothing changed until I was 19. I usually stayed at my university over school breaks, but during the spring break of my Sophomore year, a broken heart sent me home to my mother. Her car wasn't in the driveway when I pulled in late Monday night, but I hoped she was there all the same.

"Trina?" I heard Adam call out for my mom as I walked in the front door.

"No," I called back, disappointed. She wasn't home. "It's Kayla."

I heard footsteps as he came down the hall. He'd probably been working late in his office. "Kayla," he greeted me warmly. I note that he doesn't seem disappointed not to see my mom. Are things really going so poorly between them? "Welcome home. Your mom is, uh... staying with friends right now."

"With friends?" I studied him. He knows better than to spare my feelings. "She's off gambling, isn't she?"

He shakes his head. "Maybe. She hasn't been home in a week. I don't know what to think."

"Oh." My shoulders slump. Adam was an attractive guy with bright eyes, he'd have no problem finding someone else if mom didn't come home. I doubt they'd been in love for awhile. But I'd gotten used to the thought of my mom at home in this house with a safety net she couldn't gamble away for once.

"You're still welcome to stay," he says quickly, reaching for my bag.

I let him take it. I could argue that I can carry it myself, but he'll argue back, and I'm not in the mood. "Thanks."

He carries the bag up to my room and I follow, watching the muscles on his back. "How's your girlfriend?" he asks after some awkward silence.

I swallow. "We broke up," I admit. "Over the weekend."

I hear the frown in his voice. "I'm sorry, kiddo."

I shake my head. "I broke up with her. It wasn't working."

"Well... it's good that you can recognize that," he sighs. I hear the unspoken words in his voice.

"Are you and my mom separating?" I blurt out. Then I cringe. I probably sound so childish.

"Maybe," he says quietly. I can tell it's raw honesty. I can also tell that he's more tired than sad. My mom's probably put him through a lot. "But listen, Kayla, this is your home. I don't know where your mom is going to end up but I'm not going to change your room at all. It's yours."

"Thanks," I say automatically, too surprised to really absorb what he's said. I don't know where my mom will end up, either. This house feels as safe as any.

"I can let your mom know you're here," he offers. "Maybe she's close by and can come back and you can do whatever girls do after a breakup."

I laugh. "What do you think that is?"

He shrugs as he sets my bags on my bed. "I imagine it involves chocolate and wine. Women seem to love chocolate and wine."

"Sad movies, too," I nod. "And any junk food, not just chocolate. But chocolate is best," I add quickly.

"Tell you what," he starts. "After dinner, I'll go pick up something to drink and some junk food and you'll pick out a movie for us to watch."

"Us," I repeat, surprised. I forgot how supportive he was. He was the one that came to every soccer game in high school and took the team out for pancakes when we won.

"In case your mom can't make it," he nods. "I've got you covered. I like wine and chocolate, anyways."

"Everyone does," I laugh. "Fine. You're on."

I could never have predicted what happened that night, but I'm so glad it did.

Dinner was a simple stuffed chicken breast, and true to his word, Adam left right after to get our movie night goodies. I queued up one of those sad movies where a teenager dies on Netflix and went upstairs to change. Wondering if Adam would put on something more comfortable, I decided on cotton shorts and a baby blue camisole.

I couldn't help but feel cute--my light brown hair tumbling down past my shoulders. I ran my fingers through it and let my eyes fall to my chest. My breasts were perfect for my size--32Cs. My ex girlfriend always said they were very squeezable. I didn't really miss her, but I already missed having someone touch me. I hesitated when I realized that I'd made myself wet, but in the end decided not to change. I was always the practical one. Maybe tonight would be a break from that.

I heard the front door close an hour after Adam left and I headed downstairs. He was in the kitchen, putting a carton of chocolate ice cream in the freezer. Two wine bottles, a red and a white, were sitting on the counter. "Good picks," I told him approvingly, reading the labels. My mom had at least taught me all I needed to know about alcohol.

I turned to see his eyes falling over me. After a moment, he makes eye contact again. "I'll--uh-- I'll just go change," he mumbled before heading upstairs.

I felt a zing between my legs when I thought about his eyes on me, and then suddenly all I could think about is how hot my stepdad was and what it would be like to have him grab me by my hair and kiss me hard. I wondered what his cock looks like; I hadn't had one in months.

Adam came back downstairs while I'm still lost in thought. He was wearing sweatpants, but the tee shirt he was also wearing was pleasantly tight. "Movie?" he reminded me, breaking me out of my daydreams.

"Movie," I agreed hastily. We poured the wine into tall glasses and headed into the living room where the movie is waiting. There was only one sofa, but a disappointing amount of distance between us as Adam hit the play button.

I refilled our wines partway through the movie, and when I sat back down, I was a lot closer to him. I found myself paying more attention to him than the movie. He took his wine with one hand and slung his other arm around me, squeezing my shoulder. My breath caught audibly. I stare at the screen but see him turn enough to look at me, thinking he probably thought that I was strange. He was probably right.

"I'll get your ice cream," he said after a few minutes with his arm around me. I figured he was looking for a hasty retreat. He took our now-empty glasses and disappeared for a few minutes. When he came back, he offered me the pint of ice cream and a spoon.

"Perfect," I grinned. "Thanks."

The goosebumps I got weren't from the cold of the carton--when he sat down again, he was even closer and his arm found his way around me again. He even leaned in to whisper. "I hope I'm a suitable replacement for your mom."

I nodded shakily. He was making me feel all sorts of horny. "Mom would make me share the ice cream, so you're definitely better."

He smirked mischievously. "Who says we aren't sharing?" The next thing I knew, he was wrestling the spoon from me.

"Hey!" I laughed, feeling warm and fuzzy after the two drinks I'd had.

"Why should you get all the ice cream?" he smirked, finally getting the spoon away. I held the carton up, but he managed to grab my wrist and get a spoonful of my ice cream.

"I'm gonna tell my mom," I giggled, going limp and letting him do what he wanted.

"Sure, kiddo," he grinned, going back for a second spoonful. My arm was still in the air with his pinned against me. To my surprise, he didn't eat the second spoonful--instead he offered it to me.

I was grateful that the lights are mostly out so he couldn't see my blush as I licked the ice cream off the spoon. He was watching me, I knew he was, so I took my time. My head was somewhere else, somewhere not too far away...

Now it's just me and him, caught in this moment where we could keep going or stop. Our arms lower. He takes another spoonful and offers me the spoon again. We make eye contact as I lick the ice cream off.

"Looks good," he murmurs. I hope he means me.

I march his tone of voice. "It is." I want him against me. I want him kissing my lips and my jaw and my neck. I want him groping and pawing at me like he can't control himself.

Adam gives an awkward sort of laugh. "You had enough wine, there, baby?"

I blush all over again. Was that all in my head. "Yeah," I laugh. "Maybe."

The movie continues. He keeps stealing ice cream, but most of the time he lets me control the spoon. Too quickly the carton is empty. I set it on the coffee table and when I lean down, I suddenly feel his hands on my hips. The zing between my legs returns in full force. I back up, sitting in front of him now. I think I even let out a little groan; it's hard to be aware of myself right now.

"You okay?" he whispers, starting to let go of me.

I shift back, closer to him. "I'm good," I promise.

The rest of the movie passes with me sitting in front of him. He snakes his arm around me after a while, and I lean back into him. Is he being supportive, or does he want me as much as I want him? Can he tell my nipples are hard, my underwear wet?

I can't focus at all by the time the movie ends. "Do you want more?" he murmurs into my ear.

"Yes," I breathe, my heartbeat quickening. Where will he touch me? How will it feel?

He grabs the remove and queues up another movie. "This one?"

I nod, disappointed. "Yeah, go ahead," I sigh.

He plays the movie and then he's holding me again. "You look like you're about to fall off the sofa," he notes. "Come here."

"I can't move back without practically sitting on you," I admit. Not that I would mind.

"It's fine," he promises, and suddenly he's lifting me up and pulling me onto his lap. I gasp, my legs nearly separating automatically even though he's still wearing sweatpants. I manage to get ahold of myself, but barely.

"Cool," I manage as he holds me close. His fingers dance over the hem of my shirt. I want it off. I want everything off. I just can't find the courage to make it happen.

His hands rest on my lap, and I once turn to catch him looking down my shirt. He looks embarrassed, but I just smile at him and go back to watching the movie. I don't know the plot of this one. I just know that his cock is so close and all I want is to move my hips back.

I bite my lower lip and do it.

His cock twitches and his grip on me tightens.

"Sorry," I say innocently. "Is this better?" I grind my hips against him again, repositioning myself.

"Baby," he groans quietly. His words send shivers tumbling down my spine. He wants me. I know he does.

His fingers keep toying with my hem. I adjust myself, stretching to make my shirt ride up just so--to make his hand touch my bare midriff.

"Is that okay?" he asks, his voice gentle.

"It's very okay," I promise softly.

Adam's touch is soft, too. He runs his fingers over my skin, dragging them lightly over my belly button. I make a small, unintentional noise. Not quite a moan. A happy hum.

The movie goes on. His touch goes on, as well, until I feel his thumb graze the bottom of my breast. By this point, I can hardly stand it. "Please," I whimper.

Adam doesn't wait. The next thing I know, his hands are cupping my breasts over my bra, squeezing carefully, exploring me. "Yes," I whimper, my head falling back as he squeezes my nipples. A word tumbles out--a word I've thought about saying for years, but never did. "Dad," I whisper.

He stops when I say that and I freeze, embarrassed, but then I feel his hands trying to unclasp my bra. I grin when he gets it, pulling my bra off through my sleeve. His hands go right back to my chest. "Say it again," he murmurs.

I grind my hips back into him. "Daddy," I coo. I feel his lips pressing kisses against the back of my neck, my collarbone. One hand leaves my chest only to wind up squeezing my thigh. I gasp, my legs opening on their own. My thighs are so sensitive--does he know he's driving me crazy.

"Again," he whispers.

"Daddy," I moan as his fingers run over my panties. "Daddy, I want more."

His other hand lets my breast go and reaches down to grip my thigh, keeping my legs open. "How much more?" he murmurs.

"Everything," I whisper, leaning against him with my heart pounding.

Another moment passes and I fear I've gone too far. Then I feel his hand moving into my panties, rubbing my slit carefully. I gasp, gripping his arms in my hands. His perfect finger explores me, finding my weak spots, probing inside, while I squirm in pleasure. "Daddy," I cry, and he rewards me by touching my clit. I groan, squeezing my own breasts as he rubs me in my most sensitive spot. Guys my age don't know how to do it half as well as he does, but it's like he knows my body as well as I do. He clutched at my thigh still as he touches me, silent even as I moan for him.

He stops after a few minutes, and I whimper. "I'm not done yet," he promises, pulling his hand from my panties and bringing it up to my lips. I suck on his fingers hungrily until he laughs. "Take of your clothes, baby. I need to see you."

I slip off his lap and stand to do so, leaving my clothes on the floor. He pulls off his tee shirt and I admire his muscles. "Come here," he growls, reaching for me. I slip my arms around him, finally kissing him. His hands grip my naked ass. "Lie down," he whispers as he pulls away.

I do as he says, resting my head against the arm of the sofa. Adam is between my legs in an instant, kissing my thighs with his hot mouth. He moves closer and closer to my pussy before burying his face in. I grip his hair, moaning. "Daddy," I manage as he explores with his tongue. "Daddy, oh, please..."

He finds my clit in record time, flicking it with his tongue, making me even louder. "Dad," I gasp, tugging at his hair. He grips my thighs and starts sucking, maintaining his ministrations even as my body tries to thrash underneath him. Adam groans as he continues steadily sucking until everything starts building up inside me. "Don't stop, don't stop," I beg, gripping his hair and whining loudly. I've never come this fast for anyone. It's only been a few minutes.

He doesn't stop. Everything in me builds until suddenly it comes crashing down in vibrating waves of pleasure. My whole body seems to tremor, and he softens his ministrations, licking my pussy gently through my orgasm. "Fuck, dad," I whimper. He climbs back up to kiss me hard, and I reach down to feel his hard cock through his sweatpants. "I want your cock," I breathe.

"I'll bet you do," a voice says.

I shoot up, gasping and grabbing a pillow to cover me--like that'll do any good. My mom is glowering at us, her arms folded like an angry sitcom mom. "I--I--" I don't have any words. They won't come out.

"You're fucking unbelievable," she says to Adam. "My own daughter? What, did you get her drunk first?"

"It's not like that," I insist, though it comes out weak from how shaky I still am. "I made the first move, mom. Not him."

"I can't be mad at you, so I need to be mad at him," she says. Her voice is even, but her eyes are blazing.

Maybe it's because I'm naked and I've already come once, but I realize how beautiful my mom is. Her blonde hair is sharp and chic and her cheekbones could cut a diamond. Adam is saying something to her and she's shaking her head, and all of the sudden I feel ready to take a gamble.

"So join us."

Both of my parents look at me, shocked. I stand up, setting the pillow aside. "I'm sorry," I tell mom. "We wouldn't have... I mean... I know you guys are having trouble," I admit. "Or this wouldn't have happened. But I'm willing to share him."

Now she does get angry with me. "Willing to share? To share my hu--"

I don't let her finish the sentence. I kiss her quickly, my hands finding her chest right away. Surprisingly, I feel her kissing me back, even stepping closer.

"I'm not done with him yet," I say firmly as I pull away. They both still look shocked. Adam, I notice, is just as hard as he was before. "But you can join us."

"I..." Mom's voice falters, but she doesn't say no.

I gesture to Adam, and he pulls her in for a kiss. Part of me feels jealous that she gets to kiss him, but a bigger part of me is incredibly turned on by the whole situation and my dominance of it. I grope my mom while Adam kisses her, tugging her blouse out of her pants. Mom groans as I work my fingers up to her chest, a lot quicker than when Adam was doing the same to me. Adam stops to pull her shirt off and I help him unclasp her bra.

"She's really growing up," Adam notices. As soon as her bra is off, I lick her nipple, looking up at her. Her eyes close and her head falls back in pleasure, and that's when I know we have her. I lean in to suck on her as Adam works on her other nipple, his hand fondling mine. I hum into my work until I hear my mom whimper.

"Fine," she moans. "Okay. This is still crazy, though."

I move to her other nipple as Adam gets to work removing the rest of her clothes. When he stands up, I reach for his sweatpants, letting go of my mom's chest. "Off," I tell him. Mom nods and Adam steps out of them, finally revealing his cock. It's about average length but definitely on the thicker side.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Mom smirks, before pulling me in for another kiss. It only lasts for a moment and then she's on her knees, taking him in her mouth. I feel the tug of jealousy again but ignore it, choosing instead to lean up and kiss Adam. He moans into my mouth, and my kisses grow possessive. I should be the one making him make those noises.

I pull away after a short time. "I want you in me," I breathe. My mom falls back, saliva dripping down her mouth.

"I'll sit on your face," she tells him, but I shake my head. Dad's mine.

"You'll sit on mine," I correct her, and her shocked look comes back. Once again, though, she doesn't reject the offer.

I lie down on the sofa and reach for my mom. She sits down over me facing my legs, and I come into contact with her glistening pussy. She's just as wet as I am. I lean up to run my tongue through her, tasting her juices, and she moans, lowering herself more on me. "Adam," she moans. "Fuck her. Fuck our daughter. She deserves it."

I can't see Adam as I lick up and down my mom's pussy, but I feel him. He spreads my legs and rubs his cock against my pussy, causing me to jerk my hips up. "Easy," he tells me, and I feel him positioning himself. I suck on my mom's clit, shivering with anticipation.

He pushes into me. I gasp, sucking harder on my mom. She moans, falling forward, and grinds herself against me wontonly. "More," she gasps. "Adam, babe, do her harder. Please."

His motions get rougher, and I whimper, matching his hips with mine as I keep sucking off my mom. She's a lot louder than I am, crying out. "Baby, baby," she croons. "I'm gonna come, please, please don't stop." I flick at her clit furiously as I move my hips against Adam and she shrieks, going limp over me. I keep up my ministrations, knowing from my experience with other women that I can get another orgasm out of her.

"More, please," she begs. I moan into her pussy as Adam pushes slow and hard into me, teasing me. "Dad," I gasp, saying my first word since I started doing my mom. He groans in response, thrusting faster into me. "Dad, I'm gonna come again," I warn him.

12