The Gambler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

I slipped a hand inside her bottoms. I felt hair, not an excessive amount, but different than what I had experienced in the past few years. It was a throwback to my youth, before girls shaved it all off. My fingers found her very wet slit and I slipped a finger inside her. She was tight, even to a single digit. I was holding her close with one arm, sliding a finger in and out of her and sucking her nipples. She was panting, going into overdrive. Her small hand started rubbing the bulge in my shorts.

I remembered her comment about guys just wanting her lips around their cocks, and went in a different direction. I peeled everything off of her and myself. I sat her on my lap, face to face. I kissed her again, first her lips, then her neck. She couldn't have been more than 90 pounds, and I easily lifted her and positioned her with my cock kissing her tiny opening. I let go of her ass just as my cock opened her. Gravity took over and she went down several inches. Her eyes opened wide.

I took her hips in my hands again and raised her up. I brought her back down. She was tight. After 3 tries, I was fully inside her. Cindy's eyes were still open wide, almost a look of shock on her face. I began moving her slowly up and down. She was kissing whatever got near her, my chest, neck and lips. Her erect nipples raked my chest as she rode me. I pulled her off and put her on her hands and knees. I entered her from behind.

Cindy's pussy was open and wet and pink and accepted my new invasion easily. I reached around and ran my fingers over her clit. She just about jumped out of her skin. She was rocked by a powerful orgasm. She moaned 'Oh, God, Oh, God' over and over. By this time, I felt more confident of her ability to take my cock and I began fucking the small girl hard. She let out a grunt every time I went in to the balls. I fucked into her over and over. Suddenly she began pushing back into me.

Her tight pussy lips gripped me and I knew I was getting close. I turned her over on her back.

'I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?'

She blinked, uncomprehending.

'In you, on your tits, on your face, in your mouth?'

She said nothing, as though she didn't understand the question. After a few more strokes, I was beyond ready. Might as well do the porn star thing. I didn't know if she was on birth control. I pulled out of her tight pussy and went up to her face. The small girl opened her mouth. I missed. Well, not exactly. I did get some cum in her mouth, but the first shot went from her eyes to her chin. As soon as I was empty, I heard clapping behind me.

Cindy hadn't changed her expression, a deer caught in the headlights, and her shaking legs were still wide open. Sofia said something I couldn't hear to Rachel. The blonde came over to me and put my cock in her mouth. After a few minutes, she disengaged herself and went face first into Cindy's wet pussy. The mousy girl opened her eyes even wider. It was like an electric shot went through her when Rachel's tongue flicked over her clit. Cindy's hands went to Rachel's head and I really couldn't tell if she was pulling her in or pushing her away. Either way, the blonde didn't stop. In fact, she went about giving the tiny girl more attention, until Cindy half moaned, half screamed as orgasm washed over her.

My daughter hadn't been idle. She had licked some cum off of Cindy's face and shared it with her in a big kiss. Sofia was pinching Cindy's nipples while Rachel licked her over and over. My cock stayed hard watching the action. I finally sat in one of the chairs, stroking my cock in a slow, lazy after sex way. I knew from experience that I didn't have it in me to cum again for a while, so this was more about watching than participating. Eventually, the action slowed, Rachel pulling back and wiping Cindy's cum from her mouth. Sofia kissed both girls and went into the house. Rachel went into a chair beside me. She looked over at me.

'You can fuck me.'

'Not right now I can't.'

She smiled.

'Any time.'

The smile stayed on her face. A smile of lust, maybe, or something else I couldn't place.

'Just take me and use me. You don't have to ask. Sofia never does. She just tells me what to do or pushes me down to her crotch. You're family. Do whatever you want to me.'

At this, Cindy looked up, between me and Rachel. She looked like she wanted to say something, but remained silent. Just then, we were saved by Sofia coming out with drinks. As if Cindy became suddenly aware, she began pulling her bathing suit back on. Sofia was bottomless, wearing just her tiny bikini top. I was in no rush to get up, so I sat, naked, as my cock deflated. Sofia handed Rachel and I a drink, kissing each of us. She gave one to Cindy. Sofia said something to Rachel, and they both went in the house. I jumped in the pool to cool off.

It took Cindy long minutes to get into her suit and get up from the chaise. She joined me in the pool, approaching me tentatively, almost shyly, and I felt a little weird about her hesitation after what we had just shared. We were separated by 10 feet, at least. She smiled a shy smile at me, then put her eyes down. Eventually, and by that I mean a few minutes that seemed like hours, she came to me.

'I wanted to say thank you.'

'You never have to thank someone for sex.'

She blushed.

'It's a shared experience.'

I put my arms around her. Her tiny body melted into me. I worried a little. Women, girls that are sexually active can't always name the 2nd guy they had been with, but they remember the 1st forever. Had I been her first, I wondered? If I was the 1st to enter her, I was sure she'd never forget it. As the girl hugged me, a fleeting thought came over me that this connection could be the one I had been missing. There was something between us, emotion, something, that made me feel different.

Once our contact started, it seemed like the small girl didn't want it to end. We played in the water. I lifted her, cradled her and put her on my shoulders. She giggled some, hung onto me, kissed me, and at one point, wrapped as much of her legs as she could around me, pressing her pussy into my cock. I played with her a little after that. I put my hands in her top and bottoms, playing with her nipples and pussy. She sighed and moaned at my touch. I have to admit that it was fun. I felt like a teenager again, making out like a high school girlfriend.

Sofia and Rachel came out of the house, fully dressed. They called Cindy over and told her it was time to go. She reluctantly peeled herself off of me and joined the other girls. The mousy girl dried off some and slipped shorts and a top on over her bathing suit. All 3 girls kissed me, Rachel adding a firm hand on my cock, and they were off. I went inside and took a nap.

It was after dark when I woke. There was some activity in the kitchen. I went in, not even thinking that I was still naked. Sofia smiled at me. Luckily, she was alone. I sat at the table.

'Tell me.'

'Making tacos. You must be hungry.'

'Not that, and you know it.'

A mischievous smile played over her face.

'Tell me about Cindy and Rachel. Truth.'

'What do you want to know?'

'Just tell me. If I have questions, I'll ask.'

She then gave me a story. How she met Rachel, their becoming friends, things like that. That Cindy was actually Rachel's cousin. How they tried to help her fit in. That Rachel had to kick some girl's ass for being a bully to Cindy.

'So how did it happen, her going down on you?.

'Believe it or not, a bet.

The tale was interesting. Sofia was at a party. Some guy had taken some notice of her. They were being flirty with each other, and drinking a bit. Turns out the guy was a minor celebrity. Rachel had the hots for the guy. The guy followed Sofia in the bathroom and they had a quick fuck. Nothing special, just a party hook up. Not the best thing for a dad to hear, but given our situation, I resolved myself to listen and not judge.

Rachel had heard that he was going to be there and told her friends that she was going to hook up with him. They laughed at her and told Rachel she had no shot. They bet that she couldn't and wouldn't hook up. Rachel at this time wasn't exactly as I had seen her. She was more like her cousin than the hot girl I had seen licking my daughter earlier. The bet was that she could get his cum inside her by midnight.

Rachel, with half an hour to go, was sitting on the stairs moping. She had not only failed to hook up, she hadn't even been able to get him alone for 2 minutes to try. More important, she didn't have the $1,000.00 she bet on the outcome. Sofia sat next to her and the whole story poured out.

'I'm an idiot. I really thought I had a shot.'

'Tell me exactly what you said. Exactly what the bet was.'

'It was girl talk. Just bullshit. I said I could hook up with him. They laughed at me. I got mad and bet them. They said I never would and upped my bet. I started at $50.00, but they kept upping me to $1,000.00. Now I'm screwed.'

'Tell me exactly. What you said, what they said.'

Sofia listened and smiled.

'I can get you out of this. It'll cost you. I want half and some services.'

'What services?'

Rachel seemed more concerned by the promise of service than the money.

'If I don't want to hook up, you pinch hit for me. If I want, you go down on me. You do whatever I need.'

The girl looked at Sofia.

'Whatever you need or whatever you want?'

'Now you're getting the idea. Whatever I want, whatever I need, whatever.'

Rachel nodded in assent. They made their way, hand in hand toward Rachel's friends. It was just a few minutes to midnight. The girls saw them coming and began to laugh with each other. Sofia hooked a finger at them to follow and went over to the celebrity. She kissed him and he smiled at her. Sofia walked back to the girls and reached into her pocket. She pulled a condom out, tied at the end. She addressed the girls, now with more of a concern on their faces than laughter. Sofia untied the condom. She turned to Rachel.

'Open.'

Rachel was confused, but opened her mouth. Sofia poured some of the semen in her open mouth. Rachel gagged a bit, but swallowed.

'You owe us $1,000.00.'

One of the girls got angry.

'No way. The bet was for a hook up. They didn't hook up. We win. You pay up bitch.'

'You have a bad memory. The exact words of the bet was that she could get his cum in her by midnight. You thought you had her, knowing he always uses a condom. We hooked up in the bathroom. The trash can was empty except for the condom he had just taken off. I decided to just take it instead of just covering it up in case anyone saw him follow me in there. And, we actually have 3 minutes to midnight In case you missed it, his cum is in her.'

Rachel's gag turned into a smile. The girls realized they had lost. One of them complained that that wasn't the bet. One of the others asked how they knew it was his cum.

'You want me to walk you over and confirm it? As for the bet, I asked the exact words she used. Rachel bet that she would get his cum in her by midnight, not that he would fuck her or that she would blow him. Don't fuck with me. I'm a gambler, and I know all the tricks. You got beat. Time to pay up.'

In the end, the girls agreed to pay the next day, and they did. The click seemed to lose some of their power that night. By the end of the month the group of 5 was down to 3. The story came out that they had bullied one of the bottom girls to pay more than her share and it fractured the group. Sofia had Rachel pay up the next day on Rachel's bed. She pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties and just said 3 words.

'Get to work.'

Rachel had never been with a girl before that minute, but she took to it quickly. She enjoyed it, in fact, and got a little better at it every time. My daughter had never been with a girl before. Sofia enjoyed herself as well, demanding Rachel go down on her in front of other people or in public for her own amusement. She even used her for some bets. Rachel would sit at the bar and Sofia would bet that she could pick her up. After a little show, the gamblers were happy to pay up.

Sofia helped get Rachel to her own potential. The makeup, working out, dress, posture and speech took time, but in the end, Rachel was a good student and Sofia was a good teacher. They bonded to more than best friends. They explored life, love, sexuality and other things together. Cindy asked, no, begged, to be let in on the duo, making it a triangle. After some discussion and coaching, it was decided she needed real sex before anything else. There was a lot of frustration in the girl, and they decided to release that before moving on.

A friendly wager followed, that Sofia could get her laid in a week with no enhancement.

'You were that sure I'd go along?'

'Who said you were my first choice?'

'Was I?'

'No. I tried 2 others before I got her together with you. There was a condition with Rachel. All Cindy was allowed to say was 'teach me.'

'I was the 3rd choice?'

'Don't take it personally. I thought it would be easier connecting her with some of her old teachers that seemed to be into her. They turned out to be a major disappointment. You came through with a day and a half to spare.'

'What was the bet?'

'Just something between girls. Not your concern. You did good though. I'm sure she'll be coming back for more lessons.'

'I thought my days of breaking in virgins was long past me. That's a young guy's game.'

'Older guys are better. They last longer, they aren't selfish and they appreciate younger girls. Makes them feel young again.'

I pondered this as my daughter laid out the food. I was curious about the bet. I was also hungry. Hungry won out. We talked little about anything through dinner. An hour later, we were sated, cleaned up and were in the game room. I opened the dart board. Sofia looked at the board, at me, back to the board.

'Darts?'

'Darts. See, when you play with a ball, regardless of the game, you're taking a chance on 2 things. First, your opponent knowing something you don't know and 2nd, the roll or bounce of the ball.'

My daughter gave me a look.

'I watched a league bowler once. He was talking to one of his teammates. He was talking about a dip in the alley of lane #3. It became clear to me that he knew far more about the lanes in the alley than I ever would. Not everybody pays attention to details, but this guy clearly had been on these lanes for some time and had a home field advantage. Darts, on the other hand, are a game of skill. You can play with your own darts, and dartboards are pretty standard. There is a lot less acting to throw a game if you want, because it is a game of millimeters. The only problems you can have are noise and distractions. Learn to block everything out and practice and you can make out every time. Practice is the key. Great players train like athletes, sometimes 6 hours a day.'

Sofia looked at me. I think at that moment she realized she didn't know as much as she thought. She smiled then, and I guess she was deciding to test herself against my knowledge.

'Let's play.'

'You have to know the rules of different games. We'll start with cricket.'

I taught her how to close out numbers. It was clear she was throwing, the way most players do when they play the game. I taught her how to aim and shoot. I taught her how to score singles, doubles and triples. I closed out every number before she closed a single one, 7 times in a row. She was clearly getting frustrated.

'You have to keep your cool. Any good player will take every opportunity to distract you. I'll show you. Suck my dick.'

My daughter got to her knees and wrapped her lips around my cock. She only stopped when I walked to and from the board to recover my darts. She took off her clothes, sucked on my balls and used her hands and mouth to stroke me. I closed the board in 7 turns, and I wasn't playing seriously. I announced each number as I closed it. She was impressed.

My daughter shook her head in disbelief as she disengaged herself and began to dress.

'By the way, Cindy is coming over. She wants to see you.'

'Does she want me to make love to her again?'

'Make love? What are you, a fucking girl? No, she said to see you, but that is code for 'fuck your brains out' I think. Rachel wants to fuck you too. I'm almost jealous. Looks like I have some competition for your dick.'

'I'm sure you have other options.'

As much as the dad part of me really didn't want to think about his daughter sucking dick and getting laid, I was a realist though and burying my head in the sand wasn't my style. I faced the truth of my girl being a sexual adult. Besides, I was fucking her. I wasn't a hypocrite. Who was I to judge? Besides, I still thought this was part of a larger game. If I had a distraction, this was it. I was sure she had an agenda.

Sofia smiled a sly smile.

'Between you, Rachel and my own hands and toys, my sex life is fine, thank you very large. I'm thinking about adding Cindy to my stable and having her learn to suck my clit. Maybe Rachel's too. It would be fun to break her in.'

.'Does she swing that way?'

Sofia smiled again.

'Almost every girl swings that way. You just have to figure out the right time to bring them in. It isn't a timing thing with Cindy. I could bring her up any time. I've been setting her up for a while, and she owes me.'

She was getting into bragging mode. As a gambler, I understood one thing above all others; when someone wanted to brag, let them talk. The information you get can set them up and knock them down. Let their ego kick their ass and you don't have to. The bonus was that they realize at some point that they beat themselves. They don't get mad at you. Well, most times they don't. There are some that hold a grudge, but that works in your favor as well. They become easy to manipulate, and you can goad them into just about anything. I once had a guy bet his wife on the golf course. Being pissed off at her husband manifested into some of the hottest sex I ever had. Women can turn anger into passion as easily as flipping a switch.

'Remember asking me about girls liking it rough? Being spanked, pounded, face fucked? Cindy wants that. She needs that and she needs it from you. Don't romance her tonight. Just fuck her. Treat her like a fuck toy. Do whatever you want to her.'

Now it was my turn to give her a look. Just then, the doorbell rang.

'What the fuck? I told her to just walk in.'

Sofia went off to answer the door. I had a beer. Cindy came in, but so did Rachel. I pulled Sofia off to the side.

'Are you sure about this? I really don't know Rachel and Cindy hardly seems to be the type.'

'Trust me. They want to be dominated. More than that, they need it. Neither one of them has ever had any discipline in their life. They need this. The harder you are on them, the more they'll like it.'

Sofia left me alone with the girls and both looked at me expectantly.

'Strip.'

I said it to no one in particular. They didn't move. They stood, watching me. I began taking off my belt. I looked at each girl. I folded the belt in half.

'If I have to repeat myself, you're in for a world of hurt.'

I had some partners over the years that asked for things that I wouldn't normally do. What was light and fun years ago had evolved. Way back when, a few spanks on the ass and pulling their hair got the girls fired up. Today, they wanted to be choked, smacked hard, in the face, on their ass, on the pussy and on the tits. Some wanted belts and paddles, and they wanted it hard. They craved rope and handcuffs, nipple clamps, hot candle wax and more. There was a line I wouldn't cross, but I had some experience with a few things.

The girls were removing clothes. Slowly.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers