The Gambler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

'Move it. Get them off.'

I swung the belt, connecting with Cindy's narrow ass. She yelped and got the rest of her clothes off quickly. I liked her, but I also trusted my daughter's instincts. It didn't take long for both girls to stand naked in front of me. I told, no, I ordered Rachel into a chair and told her to spread her legs. I took Cindy by the hair and pushed her to her knees in front of Rachel's open legs.

'Lick that cunt. Don't stop until I get back.'

Both girls looked like they were in shock.

'By the way, you fuck up,'

I pointed at Cindy.

'and she gets it.'

I pointed at Rachel. I slapped the belt against my open palm for effect and went back to the laundry room. When I looked back, Cindy had her tongue in Rachel's pussy. I gathered a few things and went back to the game room. I pulled Cindy up by the hair. I kissed her hard and pinched her nipples. I sucked on her tiny tits and stuck a finger in her pussy. She was already wet.

I tied Cindy's hands behind her back and clipped a clothespin to each nipple. The tiny girl yelped a bit as the 1st one clamped in place. I just got a hot exhale on the 2nd. I rubbed my fingers hard over her little clit. She squirted a little on my fingers. I made her lick my fingers clean. I pushed her back to her knees and started on Rachel.

I tied her legs obscenely apart by tying her knees to the arms of the chair, then tying her wrists to her ankles. She couldn't move if she wanted to. I attached clothespins to each nipple and her wet pussy lips. I pushed Cindy's face back into Rachel's pussy. She took the hint and started licking again. I pulled out my hard cock and put it in Rachel's mouth. She sucked tentatively. I slapped her face hard enough to get her attention.

'Do it right.'

After a few minutes I pulled out of Rachel and put my cock in Cindy's mouth. Much less experience, but she did well enough for what was probably her 1st time. There was a huge contrast. It was obvious Rachel had done it before, or at least watched porn. Cindy just bobbed her head up and down, obviously trying to please, but not aware how. Rachel swirled her tongue, sucked on the tip and sucked my balls, licked the shaft up and down and managed to catch my cock in her mouth without using her hands. Rachel was moaning on my cock as Cindy licked up and down on her pussy.

'You do not have permission to cum. 10 on the ass if you cum without permission. 10 on your tits the 2nd time. If you don't want to feel the belt coming down on your clit, you better not cum a 3rd time.'

I wasn't sure I had it in me to smack leather on their most sensitive parts. The thought left as soon as it appeared when I realized they knew the rules and the risk. I went back and forth between their mouths a few times, then plunged my cock fully into Cindy from behind. She screamed and a tremendous orgasm hit her like a brick. Her tight, nearly virgin pussy was open, pink and wet and felt like slippery warm velvet around my dick. I almost came in her right then.

I fucked the tiny girl hard and fast. When I felt I was ready to cum, I pulled out. I cooled down, kissing each girl hard on the lips. I decided to try the other pussy at my disposal and plunged into Rachel balls deep. I held myself off from cumming by fucking into the experienced pussy, then into the inexperienced mouth. While I was able to hold off, Rachel was not. She squirmed and fought the feeling, but in the end I felt her cum on my cock. She released just as I released the clothespins from her nipples.

I went back to fucking Cindy, and I fucked her hard and fast. She grunted and moaned, but I knew I wasn't going to last long inside her. When I felt my balls tighten, I pulled out and shot my cum all over Rachel's face. I caught her by surprise. She opened her mouth, but by the time she got her lips parted, my cum was streaked from her forehead to her chin. I pulled Cindy up by her hair.

'Lick it off.'

The tiny girl began to work her tongue over Rachel's face. I untied Rachel and Cindy as Cindy kissed and licked my cum from The blonde's face. I put my cock in Cindy's mouth a few times, letting her suck the remaining cum off of my shaft. When Rachel's face was cleaned off, I turned her on the chair on her knees. Rachel's ass was in the air.

'Keep your ass up.'

I handed the belt to Cindy.

'10 lashes. Give it all you have. If I don't think you're doing your best, you'll get 20.'

Cindy looked at me and blinked. Rachel wiggled her ass a little. Cindy brought the belt back and gave it a mighty swing. Her best was weak, but she managed to produce some red stripes on the blonde girl's ass. Rachel's pussy lips were open after the whipping and she was wet. I looked at Cindy's small hands.

'Put your hand in her.'

Cindy looked at me uncomprehending and blinked again. Rachel wiggled her ass a little again. There was confusion on Cindy's face. There was a mix of excitement and apprehension on Rachel's

'2 fingers, then 3, then 4, then put your whole hand in.'

I explained it. Cindy followed orders. After long minutes, she had her whole hand in. Rachel pushed back against Cindy's hand. The blonde girl was nearly panting, mouth open, tongue out, eyes closed. Cindy worked her hand back and forth. I couldn't tell if Rachel was in ecstasy or simply succumbing to a new experience. Neither of them stopped until I spoke.

'Switch places.'

I didn't know how I felt about what I was doing, but clearly, the girls were into it. I handed the belt to Rachel.

'10 strokes, then lick her until she cums.'

I realized I was getting tired. I got a beer and sat on the couch to watch the action. After being fisted, as weak as Cindy's efforts had been, Rachel seemed to come to life. She lashed the tiny girl's ass 10 times with vigor, putting crisscrossed red stripes all over the slim girl's ass. Rachel dropped the belt and got behind Cindy on her knees. It didn't take long for Cindy to cum. She collapsed on the chair. I held my arms out. A few minutes later I had a naked teen girl on either side of me, one arm around each.

They snuggled against me. Even after getting up and getting drinks, they returned to their positions. We sat for what seemed like a long time, fondling and kissing each other. They seemed to need the cuddling, especially surprisingly, Rachel. The girls melted into me. I was ready for a nap. I picked up Cindy and cradled her in my arms.

'We're going to crash for a while. You want to join us?'

Rachel shook her head. There was something on her face. Disappointment maybe, or something else. I couldn't read her at that moment. I carried Cindy to my room and laid her on the be, still hot, wet and naked. We kissed for a while and both fell asleep. I woke a while later with my cock in Cindy's mouth. She disengaged herself and looked up at me.

'I know I'm not supposed to, but thank you. I never felt like that.'

She kissed me.

'I have to go talk to Sofia.'

Curious, but not enough to be concerned, I fell back to sleep.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers