All Comments on 'The Game'

by DarkFantasy56

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Highly original

Is there a follow through planned?

leroykatleroykatalmost 10 years ago
YES continue the story

I would love to see what Jack comes up with next.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Should this game continue past this first installment? - I am asking you.

I am answering you - most definitely YES. A little on the exotic side for my taste but very, very good. Thank you - five stars.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 10 years ago
Continue Please

Please continue with some other chapters. Go slowly but keep introducing new experiences. Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

Overall a good story hope to read more. It irked me that he kept saying trust me like it would be her fault if things got messed up or stopped and he kept telling her how awful it would be if she said red. Trust only goes so far and no sub/slave should feel guilty if they feel they need to say their safe word. If she she did say it he should feel guilty because he pushed her too far and he messed it up. He's the one responsible for the whole thing.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Yes another chapter at least

Bar the safe word continually being used as a threat i really enjoyed this rather unique story line, and would love to see what other plans Jack has for her.

4 stars and a please write more

BeautifulPonygirl333BeautifulPonygirl333almost 10 years ago
please do

Hope you continue this story till the end. Found it very interesting and arousing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, IF . . .

Yes, IF you continue to introduce her gently into new experiences. No, if you plan for any kind of betrayal of her trust.

abob1abob1almost 10 years ago
Great first chapter!

Please continue. Would love to see Jack continue to push Danielle's comfort levels.

elisebeeelisebeealmost 10 years ago
Best auto-correct ever

....his heavy breathing and the bilge in his shorts

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 10 years ago
Continue Please

I would love to read another chapter or two.

ladykkladykkover 9 years ago
slowly slowly catchee monkey

Yes please. The slow introduction of new twists allows her to be seduced into compliance. I do hope the trust building is not misplaced...

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
very nice

Interesting and erotic. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exciting

It's pretty intense and exciting. I particularly appreciate how Danielle's thoughts are presented and the most "non vanilla" parts, as the call, the guards, the clinic, the acupuncture and the sushi dinner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous