The Game

Story Info
Father and daughter play an adult game.
1.3k words
4.05
63.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game started as a strategy to get a willful 5-year-old to clean up her room.

"Would you like some ice cream?" he would ask. "Yes, Daddy," she'd reply. "Would you like to put your toys away?" he would ask next. If the answer was, "Yes, Daddy," and she complied, she'd get the ice cream.

The game finally ended years later when a tempestuous teenager stormed away from the dinner table screaming at her parents about controlling her life.

Then came the separation, the divorce and the estrangement.

A chance encounter on a downtown street 10 years later brought father and daughter together again. After the awkward hugs and the stammered pleasantries, he asked, "Would you like to go for a coffee, some time?" "Yes, Daddy," came the reply.

What started as a half hour meeting over coffees to catch up, turned into an hour and a half gab fest of laughter, gentle touches on the hand and deep sighs. He was still working for the bank but was now regional director. She was living in town, still single and had recently been taken on by a major law firm in the city. She worked 80 hours a week, but loved it. He looked at his daughter who had blossomed into a beautiful woman, and was reminded of how much he missed her. "Would you like to go to dinner with me, sometime?" he asked. "Yes, Daddy," she said.

He took her to his favorite place, the dining room at the Electra Palace Hotel. The dinner was wonderful, the conversation sparkling. Two hours and two wine bottles later, after stories and confessions and apologies, they were holding hands across the table, staring into each other's eyes. He didn't want the evening to end. And so, he asked, "There is a lovely roof-top lounge here, would you like to go up for a drink?" "Yes, Daddy."

The night air on the patio was warm and enveloped them. They clinked glasses, sipped cocktails and gazed at the twinkling lights of the city before them. They were quieter, and shyer. There was a small dance floor crowded with weekend couples swaying sensually. When the DJ put on a schmaltzy, slow song, he asked, "Would you like to dance?" "Yes, Daddy."

They held each other gingerly, at first, but as the music took them over, they became more and more comfortable in each other's embrace. She rested her head on his shoulder. He pulled her in closer. He could feel the fullness and womanliness of her body. He caressed her head, and kissed it lightly. His other hand gently stroked her hip. When he cupped her ass, he felt her pull him closer. He turned his head to face her, and kissed her on the lips. It was soft and slow. He could feel her mouth beginning to open. "Would you like to stay with me tonight?" he whispered. "Yes, Daddy," she sighed.

In the hotel room they attacked each other before the door was closed. They kissed so hard that they could barely catch their breath. There was moaning and groping and the tearing off of clothes. Then, they stood before each other, panting. He looked at his daughter in her bra and panties, her skin glistened with sweat, her hair was tousled. His shirt was torn off. They began to circle each warily, other like wrestlers looking for an opening.

"Would you like to make love, my darling?" he said.

"Yes, daddy," she said.

"Would you be my special girl?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Would you suck daddy's cock?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Would you let daddy kiss your pussy?"

"Yes, daddy."

They circled closer and closer to each other, their breathing growing louder, their voices more intense.

"Would you like to get fucked by your daddy?" he growled.

"Yes, daddy," she panted.

"Fucked, hard by your daddy?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Would you let daddy turn you around and...?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Would you..."

"Yes, daddy!"

"Wo..."

"Yes, daddy," she shouted and leapt at him. She pushed him onto the bed, kissed him hard and bit his lip. Then she traced a line of sloppy kisses down his chest, to his belly where she undid his belt and tore open his pants. She grabbed his aching cock, looked up at him and smiled, whispered, "Yes, daddy," then parted her lips and took her father deep into her mouth.

"Oh, my baby," he cried. "My sweet, little girl. Oh, oh, oh. That's it. Suck daddy's cock. Oh, my angel. Yes, just like that. Oh, my darling daughter."

She sucked her father's cock with desperation and passion, pushing her head down over it as far as it could go. Sometimes she caressed it with her lips and tongue, and sometimes pumped it with her hands while crowning it with her mouth. She pushed him closer and closer to his bursting point, and when he cried that he was not going to be able to hold back, she showed no mercy, and heaved him over the edge into a chasm of orgiastic ecstasy. He released himself into his daughter's mouth in wave after wave of cum. He emptied his essence into his little girl. His balls heaved fluid into her as if years of unfulfilled lust was finally being released. She took it all, moaning and gasping between gulps. She nursed at his cock for long after, not wanting to lose a drop of his fatherly love. She soothed his cock into softness, then crawled back up into his embrace, nuzzling into the crook between his chin and shoulder.

"Oh, baby," he whispered softly. "Oh, baby." After a few blissful moments cuddling, he said, "Now, it's your turn, sweetheart," and he placed himself over her, looking into her eyes. "If you like what I'm doing to you, you have to reply, 'Yes, Daddy.'"

"Yes, Daddy," came the immediate reply.

"Take of your bra, baby," he said. He smiled as his daughter revealed her cute, little breasts.

Father first kissed his daughter on the lips, deeply, giving her as much as he could of his tongue, which she sucked eagerly. Then he kissed her breasts, sucking and nibbling each one alternately, coaxing his girl's pert nipples into stiffness.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned.

He bathed her soft belly with gentle touches from his lips, inexorably working his way down to her panties. Father pulled his daughter's panties off her hips, and looked with overwhelming love at her shaven, pink cunt.

He pressed his lips to the line that separated two sweet lobes of flesh drawing in through his nostrils the emanating musk. "Yes, Daddy." His tongue pushed forward into her cunt, parting the lips. "Yes, Daddy." Instantly, there was a flood of his daughter's womanly nectar, and he began to lap it up. "Yes, yes, Daddy."

He found his daughter's clitoris and began sucking and tonguing the tiny bud. "Yessss...Daddeeee," she gasped.

He pushed her legs up and apart, rolling her hips higher, revealing more and more of her secret place. "Yes..." she cried, unable to catch her breath. Father feasted on his daughter's cunt, kissing her, licking her, biting and probing her, tasting her womanhood, swallowing her essence. "Ahhhhhh..." she whimpered. His tongue worked its way further down to the little, brown ring of her anus. He rimmed it. He licked it. He pushed into it. She could make no more sounds.

His daughter grabbed her father's head with both hands and pushed him back into her cunt. Her legs wrapped around him and held him there. He could feel her start to spasm against his mouth, and he tongued as hard as he could to bring them on. He could hear her groan, "Yes, yes, yes, yes,..." through gritted teeth as she bucked her hips against his face. Her convulsions peaked with a final gush of cum that filled his mouth. He swallowed it and tried to get some air.

When her grip eased, and he was able to breathe again, he heard his daughter faintly whisper, "Oh, Daddy...oh, Daddy...oh, Daddy..."

Over the weeks, months and years that followed they met regularly to play the game. They explored all of its possibilities. There was not a suggestion, no matter how extreme, outrageous or intense to which she did not say, "Yes, Daddy."