The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are heaven on a stick. You're so tight."

"Courtesy of Dr. Kegel."

"I should send him a thank-you note."

"You can't. He's dead."

"Well, he has left behind a great epithet, 'I make fucking fun.'"

"If you're prepared to put in the hard yards. It's not all. Beer. And skittles. We can all gain from his instruction."

"I know, but practice makes perfect and is a lot more fun."

"Only perfect practice makes perfect. Now make me moan big boy."

"Your wish is my command."

"Kiss me you fool. Squeeze my nipple. Don't stop. Oh, suck it."

"Your pussy is going to suck me dry."

"Not just yet, let me catch up. Faster, harder, fill me right up. Oh, Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh Yeah."

"Sorry. I. can't. Oh Yeah, indeed."

"Beat you."

"Only just."

"Hm, not bad for round one."

"Round one?"

"Oh Yeah, this girl can dance all night. And I like to give value for money. If you're up to it, we can get the price down to 25 per."

"I love a challenge."

Jane had slipped off the bench and was padding round in her stockinged feet.

"What about your shoes?"

"You like my heels?"

"They're what attracted me in the first place."

"Ah, a girl's best friend. You know this heel could put your eye out."

"Where did I put my bifocals."

"Broken glass only makes it worse."

"I'll be good."

"OK. Then, I'll put them on."

The effect was electric. The black suspender belt and stockings contrasted against her milky complexion, and enhanced by her ginger pubes, the red of her heels brought the ensemble alive. As she explored the room, the nipples perched on her magnificent champagne tits also surveyed our impromptu boudoir.

"Oh, look, Mr. Gideon was here before us."

"We'd better make sure no choir boys are hiding in the corners."

"He wasn't a bishop. Just a working stiff with a mission. Hospital corners! I'm impressed, she knows her stuff."

"She?"

"The Exec housekeeper."

"Is it always a she?"

"Mostly, the boys tend to go into reception admin."

"Even at the Sheraton?"

"Especially the Sheraton. Oh, look!"

"What?"

"In here. This little cardboardy thingy by the sink. Cross selling the bars and restaurants. Tres chic."

"It is a Sheraton."

"No shit Sherlock. Well, at least somebody's interested. And, he looks good enough to eat."

"If you keep doing that, I gonna ignore the doctor."

"Hummmmmmmmmmm. Hummmmmmmmmmm."

"Oh, Lordy me. Oh, yes. Oh yes, indeed."

"Yum."

"Ah, Miss chatterbox is back."

"She never left. She was just brought up not to speak with her mouth full."

"Humming's not talking?"

"Humming's not talking! Humming's a sign of appreciation. Humm, nice custard."

"Kiss me."

"You want to share?"

"You haven't swallowed?"

"I have."

"Interesting after taste."

"Better than garlic. Not so pungent."

"An essential herb."

"If you say so. I'm starting to feel neglected?"

"Hop up on your throne. I wonder why hotel pillows are always white?"

"They're easier to clean."

"Well, that one under your derriere should be purple."

"Kneel before your queen and pay homage. Ow, not so hard. Pamper my little man. Scratch his back. Hm, yes. A second finger would be sweet. Oh, how Japanese. Can you walk a little faster. Said the whiting to. To the snail. There's a porpoise. Oh, so close behind me. And he's standing on my. My tail. Oh, Yes, yes. Oh, yes indeed. Wow, that was intense.

"Introducing, Mrs. Carroll, the world-renown chatterbox."

"Well, somebody's gotta direct traffic, or who knows where you will end up. And I do like to reach my destination. Us girls have more moving parts than you fellas. Give you blokes a bit of a rub and your happy campers. Hand, mouth, boobs, vagina, and it's cream for tea."

"Titty fucks are overrated."

"I'm glad you think so. With me, it's more like a chest rub."

"An interesting way to apply Vicks."

"Put vapour rub on that thing, and you ain't getting near herself. My God, you're hard again."

"Eating pussy always stokes my engine."

"A win win, hay. So, what should a girl do about that?"

"Woof?"

"I need a drink first, I'm parched."

"I hadn't noticed."

"My throat Dumbo. Something soft, hold the hard stuff. Oh, do let go of it long enough to pass me some water. Thank you. So, the bed? On all fours for Rover?"

"Now that's a sight to behold, a tantalising invitation."

"Start slowly, I don't want a bruised cervix, and neither do you. She doesn't react well to pain. Oh, yes that's good. I feel so full. You like a little squeeze?

"Oh, my." "Now hold the girls. Squeeze them. Tune in the radio. Not too hard, or I'll bite it off."

"Ow, you sure your name's not Lorena?

"I'm not wielding a knife."

"Ah, now you're heaven on a stick."

"I know, you've told me already. Can you prime the pump a little faster. A lot faster. Don't stop looking for the Home Service . How're you doing back there?"

"I'm losing traction."

"Bloody soft beds. Stand up, lift me up. Hold my hips. OK, now go for broke. Now, how are you going?"

"I'm hanging in there."

"At least the bed smells clean."

"You say the damnedest things."

"Arse up, head down. What would you say in this position?"

"I'm earning a living."

"I'm close. So, very, very close. Whooheeeeee."

"DOH. Doh, Doh." "Where did he come from?"

"I have no idea; I haven't watched it in ages."

"My God, you're a closet Homer Simpson."

"If you say so Marge."

"My hair's not blue."

"Not yet, but you've got the best cupcakes in town."

"That's true, and they love being twisted in a search for the Home Service."

"Are they sore?"

"A little bit."

"Want me to kiss them better?"

"That'd be nice."

"I do like your boobs."

"Not too small?"

"What doesn't fit in the mouth is wasted. And I love your belly button; it's so neat and trim. And as for your pussy, why, it's the prettiest thing I've ever seen."

"You're making me blush. Ah, that's better."

"You're taking them off?"

"They've done their job and their biting my ankles."

"And the belt and stockings?"

"They're being jettisoned too."

"A naked woman in my bed, Hmmm."

"It's the best way to sleep."

"Makes spooning interesting."

"No tangle of clothes to get in the way."

"I wonder why so few people do it."

"What?"

"sleep naked."

"It can get cold when you're alone."

"Buy a blanket. Nighties are just Capitalism in the bedroom."

"And the practical ones are dead ugly."

"Made for old maids and widowers. Why do so many married people wear them?"

"It's easy to be alone in a marriage. Embarrassingly so."

"Indulging the inhibitions that keep us apart."

"And they're harder to shed than clothes."

"Anyhow, to change the subject, I thought we had another round to go?"

"You reckon you're up for it stud?"

"With a bit of help, and you on top."

"A woman's work is never done. Hm, you do need a bit of fluffing up. There that's not too bad, nice and slippery. So, whattaya reckon my dear, can we get him off one more time? Now slowly down, and draw him in."

"Oh, I like that. I like that a lot."

"So I see. It's getting better. Getting so much better all the ti-i-i-ime!"

"Love it when you jiggle. We are a good fit. You're so beautiful on top. You've got a lovely long neck."

"Are you calling me a giraffe?"

"Hell no, you're a swan. A beautiful white swan. Come down from Olympus to seduce innocent mortals."

"Mate, you got that arse about."

"I don't care; if you're a bloke, I'm happy to be gay."

"You're a nut case. But you've got a lovely cock. A Goldilocks cock. Just the right size."

"A Goldilocks cock in a velvet glove."

"I'm in heaven on your stick."

"You're stealing my lines."

"It seemed appropriate."

"Your boobs are lovely from this angle."

"Do they look bigger?"

"Not really, just more perky. And, they jiggle so nicely."

"And I know the right pressure to apply to them to find the Home Service. All by myself."

"Are you going to cum?"

"Unlikely, you?"

"I think that's a big ask."

"Shall we call it a night?"

"You can sleep like that?"

"I'm going to roll off and snuggle under the covers."

"So, I guess we should call it three and a half?"

"A slow final fuck is more like three quarters."

"Bugger, I'm not a super stud."

"But a stud, none the less."

"And you are definitely a vixen."

"What about the light?"

"Bugger the light."

"An interesting concept. An electrifying encounter, no doubt. It doesn't bother you?"

'Not enough to get out of bed. You?"

"I'll cope."

"Sweet dreams Leda."

"Goodnight Sir Galahad."

"I think your legends are getting confused"

"Shut up and go to sleep."

-------- Five hours later ------------

"Are you awake?" "Hm, in a minute."

"Mind if I spoon?"

"Be my guest. Oh. You're pleased to see me again."

"Thought we might finish what we left hanging last night."

"Be gentle; I'm not a morning person. Hm, but that's nice."

"Sir Galahad has found his holy grail."

"How can you be so perky this early. I need coffee to start functioning. What's that you've got in there? A jumping jack?"

"Just a trick that Dr. Kegel taught me."

"Hm, it tickles. In a nice way. Don't stop. Ah, a nice and gentle waker upper."

"Did I beat you?"

"It's OK; I had a nice little tremor. When do you need to be out?"

"Ten is kick out time, but I need to be gone long before then. Got a Palais to scope. Reckon it will fail, too down market. Gerry's a bit of a snob."

"Can I have the first shower? I'll be quick, I promise."

"Are you game to try the complimentary coffee?"

"Sure, as long as it's wet and black. Wash the cups first."

"Why, they're clean."

"Trust me. Wash them. They may look clean, but that's just a façade. Who knows how dirty the towel that dried them was?"

"Aha, here comes the clean version."

"You like?"

"As much by day as by night. Oh, nice knickers."

"What there is of them. Are you going to shower or just ogle me?"

"Ok, Ok."

"You're the one in a hurry."

"How was your coffee?" "Wet, black and instant, ugh. I'll get a real one later. Can I borrow a T."

"Sure, there's a couple of spares in the hold all. Why do you want one?"

"You think I'd wear this outfit in a morning crowd; it'd scare the horses."

"And your shoes won't?"

"I'll go barefoot and carry them in my jacket."

"Do hippies often stay at the Sheraton?"

"Only the rich ones. And jeans, loafers, and rock'n'roll T-shirt is upmarket?"

"We're a matched pair. OK, let's mosey."

They exited the elevator into the foyer.

"I'll wait for you on the sofa by the Hole in the Wall."

"Of course. Room seven-fourteen."

"That's $420.00. Cash or card?"

"Card thanks."

"And your pin. I trust you enjoyed your stay with us?"

"It was grand."

"6, 3, 7. What's the last number?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. If your good, I may tell you one day. A hundred, right? Twenty per."

"I was kidding. Put it as my share for the groceries. And don't forget it's your turn to get them this week. See ya at home."


12