The Game

Story Info
Winner tops loser, but who's the real winner here?
3k words
4.4
9.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it really softer?"

"Absolutely, no question. It's the only brand I buy anymore." He moved a pawn. "Other bread would be a disgrace to the sandwich at this point."

She tapped a captured knight against her chin, her eyebrows raised. "Since when are you such a sandwich elitist?"

He rested his hand on his chin. "Since I started making them. There's also only one valid brand of mayonnaise."

She bit her lip and shifted a bishop by three squares. "Hellman's?" He smiled and lifted his queen.

"Hellman's. Checkmate."

She blinked, then let out a quiet chuckle. She hadn't really expected to win, but she wasn't inclined to win today anyway. It was winner tops loser, and she was in the mood to be taken. By letting him choose the game, she had already won. She sighed and stretched her legs. "Masterfully done."

He began collecting the pieces from the table, raising an eyebrow. "Almost too easy, I think." She circled him, daintily drumming her fingers on his shoulder. "It was a fair game between equally matched opponents. Fair and square." Perching her chin on his shoulder, she playfully gnawed at his ear. He tilted his head to the side, amused. "Strip, loser."

She grinned and stepped back from his chair. He turned to watch. She steadied herself and crossed her heels behind her to step out of her sneakers. Her shirt was next; she tucked one arm inside and used the other to pull it over her head. His eyes followed her naked tits swaying in the still air of the room. She dropped the shirt beside her and unbuttoned her jean shorts. Tucking her thumbs into the sides, she swayed her hips to slide them off her ass and down her legs. Her panties came next, and she sank to her knees, turning away from him. She relished the feeling of his gaze traveling down her back to her full ass. Gingerly, she peeled off both socks. She extended one leg behind her, then the other, wiggling her toes. Smugly, knowing his attention had been fully captured, she knelt and sat back on her heels. She thrust her chest out and laced her fingers behind her neck. "Take your prize, sir," she intoned.

He sighed and stood up. He circled her and knelt in front of her, cupping her face in one hand. That first touch sent an electric thrill through her, and she parted her lips to inhale sharply. His scent was attractive, but indescribable. He gently squeezed her cheeks, opening her mouth further.

"Your mouth was closed," he murmured. "Didn't we establish that 'tongue out' was a necessity of the waiting position?" She met his gaze and attempted to form her lips into a perfect 'O'. She displayed her tongue, sticking it out slowly, almost mockingly. She felt him tug it gently.

"Good girl. You're cute when you're pouty." He produced a leather collar and secured it around her neck with a leash attached. "Down".

"Yes, sir." Her hands left her neck and she bent all fours, taking special care to arch her back. He was still for a moment, admiring his prize, before he swiftly moved in front of her and tugged her leash. "Come." She followed him wordlessly, leashed and crawling naked on his floor.

--

He led her to a warmly lit room that was dominated by a large bed in the center with dark red sheets. Wooden pillars rose to the ceiling at each corner of the bed and decorative jeweled lamps glittered in the corners of the room. At the foot of the bed sat a large chest with a cushioned lid. After a cursory glance at the room, he turned and dropped her leash. He was tall and lean, but muscular. Easily, he reached down and lifted her from the floor, wrapping her in both arms. She let out a surprised gasp as he unceremoniously tossed onto the bed, her leash trailing behind her. "Ass." He spoke gently, but severely.

She scrambled to get into position, placing her hands in the bends of her knees and wiggling her ass in the air. She had practiced the positions he described studiously, in preparation.

He stood at the foot of the bed and gazed at his winnings thoughtfully. It was difficult not to rush. He could simply take everything he wanted from her right now, but he knew it was ultimately more rewarding to take it slow. A small thrill coursed through him as he ran through his preparations in his mind. He knelt and opened the chest, taking out lotion, some lengths of rope, and other useful restraints and stimulators. Closing the chest, he placed each item onto the lid.

He moved to her and gave her ass a few light slaps. He heard a low moan from her. He lifted her head by her hair and guided her into a kneeling position. For a moment, she met his eyes. He looked back at her, and seeing the excited fear in her eyes, his own anticipation mounted. She saw his own excitement as a predatory glint in his dark eyes. In a moment, it was replaced with a detached glaze. With deft movements, he pulled a blindfold over her eyes. Not gently, he pushed her head back down into the satin sheets. Time to prepare the meat, he thought.

He began rubbing CBD lotion into the body of his plaything as she shifted beneath him, obviously enjoying it. Her thighs and calves felt supple under his hands. He spent extra time on her ass, giving it a few experimental jiggles, and her feet, kneading the lotion thoroughly into her smooth soles. He also paid attention to her toes, flexing them back and forth, tugging them and running his fingers through the spaces in between. Pushing on her back, he issued another positional order. "Flat."

Slowly, in a relaxed daze from the massage, she moved her hands in front of her and allowed her hips to sink to the bed, stretching her legs behind her. He mounted her and pressed his hands into her back, producing satisfying cracks from her spine. Little bursts of pleasure seemed to explode in her brain as she felt his weight press down on her and his strong hands move over her body. As she moaned, he continued pressing the heels of his hands into her back on either side of her spine, going up and down. Her arms were not ignored; he ran his cupped hands down their length and massaged her hands. When he got to her neck, he used his index finger and thumb to squeeze her neck and gently glided his hand up and down. He reached around with his other hand and placed it over her mouth.

She moaned into it, and he curled two fingers between her teeth, slowly rubbing her tongue. As she began to drool, he reached back and spanked her twice. On the last slap, he kept his hand on her ass and slowly moved it between her legs. Gently, he rubbed her bare pussy in a circular motion, not pressing hard. She began to pant, and her hips bucked, trying to reach him. He was teasing her so infuriatingly, his touch just barely too soft. It was maddening.

Fuck me! The words appeared in her head suddenly, and it took all of her training and self-restraint not to speak them aloud. He continued teasing her, tracing her labia with two fingers. Her moans became tinged with the slightest hint of desperation. Smiling, he pulled his hand away and delivered another volley of spanks, watching her lotioned ass jiggle. Adjusting himself on the bed, he pulled her over onto her back, using his hand in her mouth to guide her before withdrawing it. Mechanically, but lovingly, he rubbed lotion into her tits, kneading it into her flesh. Her shoulders, arms, and hands got the same treatment as before. He paid particular attention to her lower stomach, just above her thighs, pressing firmly. He ran his hands lightly over her pussy once more, making her lift her hips, before moving to her legs.

The cool air of the room gently blew over her naked body, leaving a chill. The lotion had left her relaxed, but chilled. He repeated the process with CBD oil to warm her. Again he teased her each time he got between her legs, and her noises became impatient. Good. Punishment would be next.

Still blindfolded, she felt her body tingle warmly from the oil as he moved off of the bed. She did not rest long before the next order came. "Ass."

She moved as if in a daze, almost groggy from the effects of the CBD and the long massage. He said nothing of this; he would correct it soon enough. Finally her ass was poised high in the air, and he could admire his work. His property. Her petite body now glistened in the soft light, highlighting the curves of her heart-shaped ass. He decided to indulge himself for a moment and moved onto the bed. He paused briefly, then buried his face in her ass, thrusting his tongue as deep as he could. She exhaled sharply, then bounced her ass as best she could, shaking her hips.

He finished tasting her and withdrew, satisfied. After reaching over and pulling off her blindfold, he moved again off the bed and strode across the room to a chair. "Come," he called assertively. She crawled off the bed and moved across the room to kneel at his feet, her forehead pressed to the floor. He perched his elbow on his knee and reached down to lift her face, holding her chin. "Good girl." He watched her expression form into a smile and allowed himself a slight smirk in response. "Time for your spanking." She barely had time to register his words before his hand grasped her throat and he stood, pulling her up with him. He abruptly sat back down again, pulling her over his lap with her plump, well-oiled ass right under his hand. "Count." He rubbed her ass before pulling his arm back and delivering a sound slap.

"One." She enunciated clearly. He gave another. "Two." He continued regularly at first, then made his rhythm irregular, and his spanks harder.

"Thirteen, fourteen, fifteensixteenseventee-" She gasped and struggled to keep up as his punishment became more severe. At fifty, he paused to check his work. Her ass was approaching a lovely shade of pink. Good, he thought, but not complete. At least fifty more should do it. He rubbed her ass more, and she quivered underneath him, now panting again and shaking. He slipped his fingers inside her, just an inch, and she immediately raised her hips, striving for more, if he would just go a little deeper, a bit farther...

His hand withdrew again and a grunt of clear frustration escaped her lips. He frowned and resumed the spanking. Approximately fifty blows later, he paused again. Without bothering to issue an order, he lifted her from his lap and tossed her back onto the bed, bent at the waist with her legs hanging off. Her lower body now resembled an interesting gradient, he thought, starting from her pretty white feet, up her smooth tanned legs to her round ass, now so red that it radiated heat. Kneeling, he took her ass in his hands and spread her apart, examining her.

The spanking had left her frustrated and highly aroused. She was nearly dripping by the time he examined her. Leaning in, he licked just shy of her opening, going from her upper thigh over her freshly spanked ass. She jerked at the sensation on her very sensitive flesh. He grasped her hips and took a chunk of her ass into his mouth, biting and sucking. She squirmed and cried out, trying to bear the stinging pain. Mercilessly, he continued biting and sucking her flesh, leaving dark bruises among the redness of her backside.

Abruptly, he stopped, She panted, hoping for a few moments to regain her composure. For a short while, the only sound was her ragged breathing as she attempted to calm herself. Then, a sharp slap to her ass made her convulse. "Ass. On the floor."

Ignoring the pain and running from it all at once, she scrambled from the edge of the bed to the floor, once again raising her bruised and beaten ass to him. She felt her arms jerked behind her and tied securely. The next thing she felt was sudden, excruciating pleasure, as he pressed a vibrator right against her clit.

The massage, the spanking, the way she was manhandled - it had all left her right on the edge, and the intense electric vibration was about to send her over. Her body convulsed and her hands strained against the ropes that bound them as her knees spread. She let out a primal, guttural groan into the carpet.

"Uuuuhhhhhhnng." Her whole body felt electric. He spanked her again, but the pain was drowned out by the relentless pressure and vibration between her legs. It was so insistent, it demanded every part of her. She inhaled a long breath and immediately had the air forced from her lungs as her body undulated with a new wave of pleasure. Her toes curled, her body tensed, and warmth pulsed through her body as she came.

He shut off the vibrator and sat back against the side of the bed, watching the panting, quivering girl bound on the floor. Small spasms jerked her body in all directions as the last vestiges of the orgasm ran their course through her. He let her rest for a few moments before he stood.

She was once again lifted by her hair to meet his eyes. "Time for me to take my prize." He spoke with a quiet intensity.

"Yes sir...please use what you won." She matched his cadence, by subservience and entrancement. He nodded his approval and delivered a light slap to her face. She winced, but quickly returned her head to its position facing him. His hands moved to his waist, and her eyes followed. His thumbs tucked under his waistline and moved it down, revealing his erect cock. He allowed her eyes to travel its length once before grabbing the back of her head and thrusting into her open mouth.

Her world was reduced to his cock pumping down her throat and the struggle for air. He used her mouth with a practiced ease, facefucking her as though it was her mouth's natural purpose. She gagged occasionally and he loved the way her throat convulsed. He pulled her head off of his dick and she gasped, sucking in the air she had been deprived of. Saliva dripped down her chin and a tear had formed at the corner of her left eye. He thought she had never looked so beautiful. Her glazed, unfocused eyes drifted up from his cock to meet his gaze. He smiled, slapped her across the face and thrust his cock back between her waiting lips.

He fucked her mouth for two more minutes before pulling her in as close as she could, driving his cock as far down as she could take it. Her nose reached his pubic bone and he held her close. She stared up at him with frantic eyes, stroking his cock with her tongue as much as she could while it filled her mouth. He looked back at her with something like wonder in his eyes, and with his other hand gently pinched her nostrils closed. Her eyes widened, then blinked rapidly. He let her suffocate for around 15 seconds before releasing her and withdrawing himself from her violated throat. As she recovered, coughing, he undressed completely, revealing his lean, toned form. He leaned over and deftly removed the rope binding her hands, then pushed her onto her back.

Having caught her breath, she spread her legs and wrapped her arms around him as he lowered himself on top of her. His scent washed over her and she pressed herself into him, inhaling deeply. She felt his cock nudge the entrance to her pussy and looked up at him. He kissed her softly, squeezing one of her boobs. When his head rose, his other hand was around her throat.

He entered her then, and her mouth opened as he once again filled her. Into her ear, he whispered, "You belong to me." She nodded, she was indeed, his, he had made her his. She was about to say as much when his hand tightened. He whispered again, softer. "Mine," and fucked her. Her mouth hung open and her tits bounced every time he pounded her. He looked directly into her eyes as she took short, small breaths. She felt the blood pounding behind her eyes as he choked her. She tangled her fingers in his hair and he grabbed her wrists, pinning both her arms above her head.

He slowly released compression on her arteries just as rings of darkness began to creep in from the edges of her vision. Slowing down, he kissed and bit her neck. She turned her head and pulled him to her until their lips met. They held the kiss briefly before he pulled back and knelt up, still inside her. Lifting her legs, he pressed one of her feet to his face, kissing it as he fucked her. She groaned and he took her toes into his mouth, sucking and lightly scraping his teeth against them. Turning to her other foot, he kissed the sole deeply and licked its full length, from heel to toes.

Once he had satisfied himself with her feet, he tossed her legs to the side and rolled her onto her knees. Placing one hand over her mouth and another on her shoulder, he fucked her even more roughly than before. Her well-spanked ass rippled as it slapped against his thighs, but the pain was dwarfed by the carnal pleasure of being taken by him this way, on her knees, helpless even unbound. Losing, she thought, wasn't all that bad.