The Game™

Story Info
Beware the fate of those who lose The Game™
8.6k words
4.65
26k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers

"Weeeeelcome ladies and gentleman, wankers and shlickers to the seventeenth season oooof... The Game™! Exclusively on ♪Ra♪pey♪T♪V♪! RapeyTV, the channel where you can indulge in your dirtiest, filthiest fantasies!"

An high-tech drone silently circled around the exuberant young woman who cheesily punched her right fist high up in the air while the catchy tune of the show's theme song played. Two powerful spotlights were directly shining upon her while the rest of the set remained shrouded in darkness. In her idling hand, she held a strangely anachronistic black microphone.

As the music began to fade to silence, the woman smirked and began to pose alluringly with her right hand on her hip, her legs slightly spread open and her upper body leaning forward just enough to flaunt her chest.

The drone finally immobilized at a fair distance in front of the woman. With an imperceptible mechanical noise, its camera zoomed in on her face then very slowly began to pan downward, showing off every feature of the woman's sexy body.

Her hair was styled in an undercut, on the left side of her face they were cut very short while on the other side and on the back of her neck they flowed all the way down her shoulders. A long bang covered part of the right side of her face including her right eye. Her hair was dyed electric blue but some of her locks were dyed neon red, the clashing colors an obviously voluntary aesthetic choice.

Her face bore heavy makeup that almost glittered under the powerful light. Her purple eyes matched the dark tone of her lipstick. Curling around her right ear and almost hidden under her hair, a modern microphone confirmed that the one she was waving around in her hand was mostly for show.

On her upper body, the woman wore nothing but a sleeveless leather jacket and a tight-looking choker made of black lace around her throat. Her average-sized breasts were spilling out of her jacket which hid basically nothing, exposing an indecent amount of cleavage and side-boob. Small skull-shaped pasties tried their best to hide her nipples but their outlines were still clearly visible as were the pink areolas that surrounded them.

The camera still steadily moved downward, passing her hairless arms, well manicured hands with crimson polish on her short nails and the pale skin of her flat stomach behind which well defined abs could be seen.

The crazy looking, slutty woman was wearing dark blue jeans that snugly clung to her buxom backside. Both legs of her jeans were full of holes revealing the fishnet stocking that she wore underneath. Her jeans were fully unbuttoned, and with how tight they were around her waist, they probably couldn't be. They offered a V-shaped glimpse of her cleanly shaven pubic mound.

Black platform heels finished her outfit, making her look at least five inches taller than she really was. As it reached the floor, the drone-mounted camera swiftly panned back up and switched to a wide shot still centered on the woman, the only thing lit on the set.

"My name is Cleo, and I have the utmost pleasure..." She winked at the camera with her left eye. "... of once again being both the host and the Game Master of this season of The Game™!"

Cleo snapped her fingers and the set suddenly lit up. The walls of the large square room where Cleo was standing were littered with screens of all sizes, all of them currently displaying pure darkness or white noise except for the most massive one that Cleo faced. It displayed numerous information for the show's host, including her teleprompter from which she quite considerably deviated and a feedback of what the viewers were currently seeing.

A massive area on the floor in the middle of the room was marked out by black and yellow striped sticky tape. In the large delimited rectangle, the floor was steely gray and smooth in contrast with the muted orange tiles of the rest of the room.

Seemingly forgotten and ignored, a woman with long brown hair was on all fours, bound to the floor not too far from Cleo. She was quivering against her binds, completely naked except for a blindfold on her eyes and a ball gag in her mouth.

"For those of you who've been living under a rock or only fapping to normie porn for the last decade as well as for our rosy-cheeked new viewers, let me give you a rundown of what The Game™ is!"

Cleo spun around and pointed at the steel surface with her mike and the set's lights dimmed down. An holographic projection of four stick men appeared at one end of the surface, or rather stick women judging from the large circles crudely added to the stroke that symbolized their upper body. At the opposite end, a neatly wrapped red gift with a green ribbon atop appeared.

The drone hovered around the room to keep both the holograms and Cleo in frame, but not before having done one last zoom on Cleo's denim-clad ass.

"On my left, we have the victims— err... the Contestants™." The host gestured to the four figures with her left hand. "Women from all kinds of origins and social status desperately..." Cleo paused, and stared directly at the drone with a smug half-smile. "Emphasis on desperately— looking for something only we can provide!"

"And on my right, the Gift™. If one of the contestants manages to reach the gift, it's hers." As Cleo spoke, one of the stick women slid its way to the gift. "But what's inside the Gift, I can hear those of you that haven't yet fetched their cock out of their pants ask. Well, that depends on the contestants, they are all playing our little game for their own reasons."

"But of course, The Game™ isn't quite an easy walk in the park." A dual-ended arrow appeared between the stick figures and the gift, displaying two numbers rapidly increasing, a distance in both kilometers and miles. "The Game™ takes place inside an enclosed location of roughly the square area of one of those shitty island-country that everyone has heard about but no one can place on a map."

"This means that during their quest for the Gift™ our contestants will have to eat, drink, sleep, piss. They will have to live out there under the watchful, all-seeing eyes of our cameras. If that doesn't tingle your voyeuristic fancy, I don't know what could."

Cleo sighed, then headed toward the bound woman and heavily sat on her back, making the human chair groan against her gag. With a sharp motion of her wrist, Cleo made all the holograms disappear then she snugly smiled at the camera, holding her head against her closed fist.

"But of course that's not all there is to The Game™. You disgustingly malicious peeps wouldn't be satisfied with that. You couldn't bust a nut that easily." Cleo jumped back to her feet as another hologram slowly appeared. "Then meet our huntresses!"

The full scale 3D image of a woman with long black hair tied in a ponytail was now on display. The huntress was bare naked, exposing her athletic, muscular body, large perky breasts, tight yet abundant asscheeks and most importantly her monstrously huge and hard cock. The hologram began to spin on itself, making sure that the viewers could feast their eyes on every inch of the huntress' body.

"The huntresses will stalk our contestants, making sure that their eventual win is well deserved. This is merely one of them, but rest assured that all of our huntresses are... similarly equipped for the task. I gave each and every one of them a very, very♪ thorough inspection."

Clearing her throat, Cleo clapped her hands and the hologram vanished and the lights returned to normal as well.

"If a huntress manages to catch a contestant, the contestant will be forcefully brought back to the starting point, undoing all of her progress in The Game™. But before that, well..."

On cue, all the screens in the room booted up and each and every one of them displayed a different scene of pure debauchery. Amazonian futanaris shoving their cock in their crying, begging prey's pussy, ass or throat indiscriminately. On the screens, the huntresses were brutally raping the caught contestants until they had their fill, leaving assholes gaping, womb flooded and throat brutalized.

"Oh, the sweet melody♪ of their agony..." Cleo moaned, one of her hands had disappeared inside her jeans while the other was mauling her breasts. "Music♪ to my ears..."

As suddenly as it had started, the cacophony of sexual images and sounds stopped, but Cleo didn't stop furiously masturbating. It took the slutty host a good minute to realize that she had to return to her job.

Panting slightly, Cleo pulled her hand out of her pants then licked her drenched fingers before smiling to the camera. "Aaaaand that's the gist of it. There's no penalty for our contestants if they are caught, beside being pumped full of cum. Theoretically, there is nothing stopping them from trying again and again."

"Buuuuut..." The smile on Cleo's face turned mean. "While on the prowl, our huntresses are fed something extra. Something that turns their semen into a powerful and highly addictive aphrodisiac."

"What does this mean, Miss Cleo? I can't understand such fancy words!" Cleo said, shifting down the pitch of her voice. "Well, my sweet little paying customer with brains shrunken by self-induced gratification, that means that after the first load of baby batter in their oven, most of the contestants will be turned into mewling, cum-hungry sluts with no hope, or desire, to claim the Gift™."

"Got it? Getting a taste of our huntresses' cum is a pretty bad idea if you intend to be a productive member of society. Remember that I said that our dear Contestants™ were desperate? Yeah." The host chuckled sadistically, running her hand along her dyed locks..

Cleo's face brightened as she improvised a few seconds of a lascivious dance. "I hope you haven't spurted your load to this little teaser because the night is still young and I wouldn't want you to be spent before the little show at the end. Now, do you want to hear about all the specifics of our twenty-third season?"

Prerecorded cheers and claps were played on the set while a man wearing a black overall with the word 'staff' written in capitals on his back and a white mask hiding his face brought a water bottle to the dedicated host of the show before disappearing through a concealed door. Cleo chugged half of the bottle then carelessly chucked it behind her, splashing water on the floor as well as on herself.

"Sooooo... For this season, the first biome that our contestants will have to go through is... " Cleo mimed a drum roll but didn't prolong the suspense for too long. "... the jungle! An all-time classic for sure, the jungle returns to its usual place as the first biome. While it's relatively easy to find food and shelter in the jungle, it still is a dangerous place for inexperienced contestants with its groping vines, diuretic berries and estrus-inducing fruit!"

A detailed hologram of a lush jungle appeared behind Cleo, but the host didn't linger on this subject. "As for the second biome... I'm pretty sure that if you've betted on this, you lost your money, because it is... the forsaken city!"

Again, an overview of the biome appeared. Ruins of tall buildings, dilapidated houses and wreck of cars littering overgrown roads were shown. "Our contestants better be well prepared upon leaving the jungle, because the forsaken city is pretty barren. On the plus side, it's pretty easy to hide in it, at least until you factor in the patrolling robot stunners. This fan favorite is the second biome for the first time in the history of The Game™!"

Cleo frowned slightly and pouted for a second before her cheerful smile reappeared. "Production is screaming in my earpiece, so I believe it is time for our first commercial break! That spares me from having to bore you with the other biomes for now because to be honest I don't even know if we will have the occasion to see them. Stay tuned for the second part of our show where we'll go over a few of our intriguing contestants."

Cleo grabbed the flying drone out of the air and held it right in front of her face, smiling like a lunatic. As the image began to fade to black, she planted a sloppy kiss on the camera's lens.

--------------------

"Who's a good chair? Who's a good chair? You're a good chair! Yes you are♪!"

When the image returned for the viewer, Cleo was crouching next to the bound and naked woman with her back turned to the drone filming the show, energetically petting the chair's back and shoulders with one hand and groping her dangling breasts with the other. The eyes of the human's chair were rolling upward and a puddle of juice stained the floor under her crotch.

"Good chairs get a reward. Oh yes they do. But when the show is over." Cleo rose to her feet as she talked and faced the camera. Her tongue flickered on her lips then she smiled warmly.

"Weeeeelcome back to episode zero of this season of The Game™! If you missed the beginning, my name is Cleo and I will be your host. But most of you know who I am, I bet. You frantically twiddled your stick to my leaked sextapes didn't you?" Cleo faked an angry frown for an instant but then she couldn't hold back a chuckle. Shrugging, her face softened in a snug half-smile. "I leak them myself. +1 in the chat if you ever busted a nut to me!"

"But I digress." Clearing her throat, Cleo wandered around the set until she circled back to her naked chair. "Would you like to know what happened to our furniture friend here?"

Fake cheers answered her rhetorical question. "She was a contestant in a previous season and, well, she lost. I mean, almost all of them do, but her failure was fast and spectacular. She could have had another shot at The Gift™ if only she hadn't forgotten to take her meds."

Cleo extended her arm and exposed her open hand to the camera. Sitting on Cleo's palm was a rust colored round pill. "This is the contestants' joker. Their Get Out of Jail Free card. This pill is both a powerful contraceptive and a protection against the mind-wrecking properties of our Huntresses' sperm. It has been dubbed 'shield pill' by you lovely people around the world because it shields both womb and head."

"If our contestants happen to have one of those shield pills, in a pinch they can chug it. They will still be brutally raped, but no matter how many swimmers are pumped in their baby room, they won't get knocked up. And they will keep enough brain cells to try again. Isn't that great?" Cleo's smile was predatory. "But they have to be careful not to waste this precious tool as the protection it grants only lasts a few hours."

Bending down in an intentionally teasing way, Cleo delicately put the pill on the chair's back, then gave her a hard slap on the buttcheek. The bound woman screamed against her gag in surprise, pain and obvious pleasure.

Cleo took a few steps towards the camera. "And because I am such a merciful Game Master, each of our contestants will start the Game™ with one shield pill." The host swiftly put her hand next to her mouth and continued, whispering for show as if she was revealing dirty secrets. "That's not true. I'm a mean, sadistic bitch and the production is even worse. We give a pill to our contestants so that they can last longer and that we can get more content out of them before they are irremediably broken."

"Ahem." Cleo looked confused for a second. Despite her teleprompter, the host was often so engrossed in her effervescent, impromptu tangents that she lost track of her own show. "What was I saying again? Oh yeah, shield pills. There's a few ways to get them, including a new one based on this season's novelty. But mostly, I can hand them out like candy if I feel like it, because I'm the Game Master and I do whatever the fuck I want!"

"Speaking of... As the Game Master, my role is to make the Game™ entertaining. For you, not for the contestants, obviously. That means that I can directly influence the Game™ if I want to. If one of those bitches displeases me, a couple of huntresses may receive a ping with her location. If I feel compassionate for once, I may help one of the contestants get out of a tight situation."

"But did you know that you..." Cleo pointed at the camera like she was Uncle Sam recruiting. "... can influence the Game™ as well? Yeah, you with your dick in your hand and cheetos dust on your chin. Is one of the contestants making too good progress to your taste, or on the contrary is your little protégé getting dangerously close to being stuffed like a thanksgiving's turkey? You know what to do. Get your phone—Wait, wipe your hand first, you don't want to leave cum stain on your phone, do you? Get your phone and send us your vote on the appropriate channel to sway the course of the Game™."

Cleo took a deep breath after her tirade. She slowly made her way to her chair and sat back on it after having gotten back the pill that laid on the chair's back. "Phew... Hosting this is a lot of work, you know? I'm gonna catch my breath as we now switch tooooo... the introduction of our contestants! Number 1!"

The viewers' image went black for a second then displayed a fixed point of view inside a large cell lit by white neon lights on the ceiling. Two women were inside the cell. One of them was sitting down against a wall, hiding her mouth behind the back of her hand while the other was standing in front of the bars of the cell, staring at the jungle visible beyond them. In one of the cell's corners, two gray backpacks were waiting.

A chibi but still very sexualized version of Cleo appeared overlaid on top of the image. "What a surprise! Our contestant number one is actually a duo of contestants!"

The two women shared some physical traits. Their skin was pale white, they both bore a bob cut for their black hair and their eyes were almond-shaped with dark brown pupils. Even their bodies were similarly shaped, without much curves and athletic yet not overly muscular. They wore the same unflattering, gray tee-shirt and dark track pants and had a high-tech watch on their left wrists.

But they also had their fair share of differences. The woman sitting down looked older, more mature than her youthful companion. She also bore a nasty scar that ran from above her right eyebrows all the way down to the right side of her chin.

Their attitude was also dissimilar. The oldest one was calmly waiting, her face expressionless while the younger one was fidgeting, pacing around next to the exit of the cell, nervousness written all over her face.

The image went back to the set and Cleo, the bottom right of the image still displaying the feed of the cell's camera. "Meet Soyun, 34 and Chi-U, 26, coming straight from South Korea. If you think they look alike, it's not only because you're a racist piece of shit who thinks that all asian people look identical, it's also because they are sisters."

"Well, half-sister. Apparently their whore of a mother couldn't keep her legs closed long enough to decently raise a child. She had..." Cleo began to count on her fingers, then gave up as she had to switch to her other hand. "... plethora of children, and not two of them with the same guy."

"Our two exotic guests will be playing the Game™ as a duo. That means that if one of them reaches the end, they both win. If one of them is... incapable of continuing, the other can go on on her own. No drawbacks, only advantages for them, but potentially deliciously deviant situations for us, where one of them may have to abandon the other to her brutal fate, or maybe even some old-fashioned betrayal? Who knows."

"Aaaand their gift is... their freedom! You see, our two fair maidens are not as innocent as they look... Well ok they don't exactly look innocent either, but yeah, they are both currently serving a life sentence for a few crimes such as armed thieverie, aggravated assault and murder. I can already tell they are going to be feisty contestants..."

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers