The Game™

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking whore!" In a single motion, Athena's hands were back behind Cleo's head and her cock was back inside Cleo's throat. The huntress used Cleo's head like a fleshlight, guiding it along her throbbing cock at breakneck speed. "I was gonna go easy on you cause you're my boss, but now I'm gonna ruin you! I'll use you until my balls runs dry, even if I have to fuck your limp, unconscious body!"

Having managed to put Athena right where she wanted her, Cleo was now free to retaliate. While Athena used her face like a toy, she began using her tongue, lips and even the muscles of her throat to pleasure Athena's immense shaft. One of her previously idling hands reached out for Athena's balls and began kneading them, while the other began stroking her own bulging neck, massaging the large intruder inside.

The sudden all-out assault took Athena by surprise. Her legs wobbling, she moaned loudly and kept going to town of Cleo's throat. "Fuuck..."

Athena's orgasm was sudden and explosive. Her strong arms kept Cleo's face tightly shoved against her groin as her balls tightened. Inside Cleo's throat, waves after waves of thick semen were released and dumped straight inside the host's stomach. Only when her cock finally stopped twitching did Athena slowly pull it out, Cleo's lips tightly sealed around it and her tongue diligently cleaning it as it went along.

Despite Cleo's utterly ruined makeup, Athena was the one that looked the most distraught. The huntress was struggling to catch her breath after that draining orgasm and all of her exposed skin glistened with a sheen of sweat. Still, the huntress crouched, grabbed Cleo by the arms then rose, bringing Cleo with her.

Easily lifting the host from the ground, Athena carried her on her bed where the huntress roughly slammed Cleo face first on the mattress. Cleo laid down, prone and unmoving, as Athena climbed on the bed behind her and began tugging on her insanely tight jeans.

"How do you even put this thing on? And how do I take it off?"

"Don't bother. Rip it off." Cleo's voice was somewhat muffled by the mattress she was resting on.

Cleo's words didn't fall in deaf ears. Athena instantly shoved her fingers against the crotch area of Cleo's jeans, desperately trying to tear it apart. Frustration visibly grew on the huntress' face as the damp fabric refused to give in. She shoved her face against Cleo's perfect backside, using her teeth to gnaw and bite at the denim until she finally shredded it.

Athena widened the newfound tear in Cleo's clothes until both the host's drenched pussy and her puckered asshole were completely exposed and readily accessible. With one hand the huntress grabbed Cleo's head by the hair, painfully forcing the host's head backward, and with the other she lined up her cock with Cleo's welcoming cunt.

"Finally." Cleo snickered. "I was afraid you wouldn't act on your threats." Despite her cockiness, a hearty moan escaped her lips and her eyes rolled back when Cleo felt Athena's cock breach the entrance of her pussy.

"You don't know when to quit, do you? Has your attitude never backfired on you?"

Cleo's next witty quip got stuck in her throat as Athena inconsiderately pushed forward, burying her cock in Cleo's depths in a single motion. When Athena's tip crashed against the entrance of her womb, Cleo's whole body tensed up and her toes curled, mind-numbing pleasure washing over her whole frame.

When Athena began pistoning her cock in and out of Cleo, it moved in the host's pussy with ease, the plentiful natural lubrication of Cleo's hole making the penetration effortless despite the surprising and very pleasant tightness of Cleo's pussy. Athena quickly picked up the pace, fucking Cleo as hard as she could, the whole might of her toned body helping ram her slab of meat inside the willing fucktoy.

Cleo's body was reveling in the pleasure of the flesh. The host was moaning wantonly, her limp body quivering and twitching. But Athena was also audibly enjoying Cleo's hole, moaning and groaning aplenty.

"How can... a slut like you... be so fucking tight?" Athena stammered in between sharp breaths. "But you won't be... anymore... after that pounding!"

Cleo's tongue swiped her lips. She was utterly blissful, but she couldn't let an opportunity to tease and infuriate her powerful mate as well as entertain the numerous viewers. "You call that a pounding? I had— hnng... I had lovers half your size yet more vigorous!"

Athena frowned and pulled harder on Cleo's hair, making her groan in pain. "Yeah? And what do you think of that?"

In a swift motion, Athena fully withdrew her cock from Cleo's cunt, angled it upward very slightly and shoved it forward again. Instead of returning to Cleo's drenched fold, Athena's cock forced its way past Cleo's sealed shut sphincter, massively stretching the end of Cleo's digestive track.

Cleo's eyes widened as her mouth opened wide in a silent scream. The pain she felt from Athena's cock ravaging her ass was merely another component of her pleasure. Her pussy coiled and yawned as she came, leaking juices like a faulty faucet.

"Got something to say now huh? Nothing like a good assfuck to silence a chatterbox."

Cleo's tongue was lolling out of her mouth, panting as she got used to Athena's brutal rhythm. She was a masochist, a size queen and an absolute bitch. While Athena had the size, girth, strength and hopefully endurance to satisfy Cleo, the host had endured and reveled in much more strenuous depravity. She hardly could be overwhelmed by a single lover, no matter how vigorous or forceful they were.

But Athena wasn't going to give up that easily. Not letting Cleo settle, she switched back to pounding Cleo's deliciously tight cunt, leaving her asshole gaping. Cleo came again with a howling moan, her cunt pleasurably tightening around Athena's shaft. With no rhythm or pattern, Athena alternated between shoving her cock inside Cleo's ass and her pussy. The huntress quickly noticed that every time she switched holes, Cleo came, her body pleasantly tensing up.

Athena let go of Cleo's hair and the host's head fell limply on the mattress. The huntress put both her hands around Cleo's waist to keep her steady as she sped up her hips. Sweat beaded on her forehead and she clenched her teeth, grunting with her mouth closed.

When she finally couldn't hold herself back anymore, Athena rammed her cock balls deep inside Cleo's pussy, easily pushing past her cervix, and let herself go. For the second time, her balls churned an impressive load, filling Cleo's womb to the brim and rapidly flooding her cunt. With nowhere else to go, Athena's load began to spurt out of Cleo's depths and drip on the bed.

Athena slowly withdrew her drenched cock from Cleo's pussy and circled around the prone host. She meanly lifted Cleo's head by the hair then shoved her cock inside her mouth. Diligently, Cleo offered the presented cock a thorough cleaning blowjob, vacuuming Athena's cock until no traces of her load remained.

"I hope you're not worn out yet." Athena smirked. "We are far from done."

Cleo laughed somberly. "You take the words right out of my mouth."

--------------------

Athena was laying down on Cleo's bed, visibly exhausted. Between her legs, Cleo was gently cuddling and licking the huntress' limp penis. The host was now topless but she still wore her torn jeans. Her breasts, belly, back and face were utterly drenched in cum. Her once silky smooth hair was now disheveled and coarse. Her left eye was glued shut by semen and a large red dildo was buried deep in her ass.

"How... can you not ... be done!" Athena stammered, struggling to catch her breath. "You're not human!"

Cleo shrugged and finally let go of Athena's cock. "Drugs." She simply answered.

The host stretched before jumping off the bed. She landed on a pool of semen, slipped and was sent tumbling forward. With a yelp, she comically waved her arms around and managed not to fall, regaining her balance at the last moment. After a long sigh, she smiled again and looked at the drone.

"I wish we could keep going, but I'm afraid of breaking my guest..." A desperate gargle from Athena punctuated that sentence. "... and we're running out of airtime anyway. I hope you got your money's worth and enjoyed our little show, I know I did♪."

"It's now time for you to clean up your mess and for me to sign off. If you liked what you saw, don't forget my playlist online called Cleo's sexcapades. That should keep you entertained until next time."

"And as a reminder, season seventeen of The Game™ has begun, so stay tuned for that. And for now... Bye bye♪♪♪."

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading.

After a rocky end of year where I barely managed to produce a Christmas story, I was really out of juice and had no clue what I would write next. I was considering taking a break in January but then, out of nowhere, inspiration. This story went from basic concepts in a corner of my mind to 75% written in something like 3 feverish days.

For months now I wanted to do something where readers could interact with an ongoing story, like a Choose Your Own Adventure kind of thing, so here's the deal: if you enjoyed this pilot and want me to go for it and continue The Game™, please let me know and leave a comment. If you didn't... Well I suppose you can still let me know lmao.

If there's enough interest in this, I'll continue this, letting you guys influence the events of The Game™. Otherwise, this can stay a quick little one-shot that I had a lot of fun writing.

See you next time.