The Game

Story Info
A special party game where fun is guaranteed.
5.3k words
4.34
15.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was standing in front of Claire's door with her tube of Pringles and the bottle of Pepsi. They were all supposed to bring something to the party to nibble on while waiting for everybody to arrive and to chill out afterwards. Although the Game was the actual purpose of the gathering, it would only last half an hour, one hour maximum, and the night would be quite a bit longer than that. Some of the girls sometimes tried to ask for a second round of the game, but the boys were almost never up to it, and anyway the second round got boring fast.

It was the second time that Ashley participated in the Game, but the first time it hadn't gone so well. Claire had invited her in class, after Ashley had broken up with her boyfriend. Things hadn't been going so well for the best part of the three months that they were together, mostly because he wanted something "more" and Ashley was not feeling ready to actually go all the way with him. She was fine with some awkward handjobs, but he was not satisfied by that. So Claire decided that Ashley needed a way to get some experience with boys, having fun and learning a few tricks in the meantime.

The Game was organized among schoolmates when someone had a free house, and this time it was Claire's turn. The game was divided into two parts, and it would end with a Queen and a King. The first part was the election of the queen. The rules were quite simple in fact: the boys would stand in circle, naked, and the girls (always in equal number) would suck their cocks for one minute at a time, before moving to the next guy on the right. Once a guy came, he would sit out of the circle, and the girl that rotated to him would also take a break. When all the boys had ejaculated, the girl who had caused the most orgasms would be the "Queen". Actually sucking was not exactly necessary, but the boy had to cum in the mouth of the girl, this was the rule. The election of the King was a different story, and Ashley (like every girl) was very much looking forward to that.

The first time for Ashley hadn't gone so well. She tried her best but no boy came during her turn, and she ended up quite disappointed, and worried that her friends would not call her again.

But here she was, waiting for Claire to open the door. She had arrived a bit earlier, because she was friends with Claire, and she liked chatting a bit with her before the rest of the crowd arrived.

When Claire let her in, they sat on the sofa and started chatting.

"I wanted to give you a couple of tips this time, before the others arrive, even if it's against my interest." Said Claire, giggling.

"You see Ash, you are pretty, but you have to realize that the boys don't actually care too much who is sucking their dick: they are just interested in how you do it." Ashley seemed confused at this: she always held the assumption that there was not much to know about sucking a dick. There was a dick, and you sucked it.

"And this is how you are wrong, Ash, no wonder that last time you went dry!" laughed Claire.

"Sucking dicks is actually not really about sucking. You can suck a bit in the end, when the guy is already cumming, he would like that. But until then, it's more about caressing the cock with your lips and tongue. You see, the most sensitive part of a dick is the bottom of the tip. You have to rub it gently with your mouth, and he will cum in no time! Use your hands as well, it's much easier this way." At that point, the guests started to arrive one by one. After a little chitchat, the Game started.

The order and the first pairings were decided randomly. Ashley was quite lucky, in front of her was standing Tommy, one of the most handsome guys in her class. He was sporty, part of the swimming team, and for a boy his age (he had just turned 19) he had an already mature body, with the line of the muscles that could already be seen on his belly and chest.

Ashley stripped the top part of her body. It was not a rule of the Game but most girls did it, in order to avoid having to explain strange stains on the blouses, which didn't always happen, but a few times could already put you in trouble and spoil the fun for everybody, if the parents got to know what was going on. She had small breasts, but with a large, darker areola and firm nipples, with the typical firmness of her 18 years. The nipples were pairing with the chestnut color of her hair, worn to her shoulders. They were encircling a face that made her look even younger than she was, with a roundness at her cheeks that reminded that she had not finished becoming a woman yet. Next to her, there was her friend Claire. She was the traditional cheerleader-type of beauty, with long blond hair and fleshy lips, long and well-torn legs and a pair of breasts that were just large enough to draw a gentle curve on her chest. On Ashley's right there was Erica, a pretty red-haired girl with large glasses, always friendly and clever, and with a beautiful freckled face. Her body was the kind of body one wouldn't expect in this kind of girl. Thin, but with a generous amount of curves in the just right places. A firm ass, round and tight, was paired on the front with two large breasts, which youth was helping to keep high and hard. She had removed her jeans as well, but everybody kept their panties, because nobody wanted unfortunate accidents, though unlikely, to happen.

Behind Ashley was Donna, an African-American girl with ebony skin, and very large boobs. All the boys said that her fleshy lips were doing wonders while sucking cocks. Every time she heard this appreciation, she always laughed showing her perfect white teeth and coquettishly commented that she had many other qualities as well.

Ashley knelt in front of Tommy. The boys were also without their shirts, but with the pants still on. Derek, a black guy behind Ashley, was keeping the time and gave the sign to start. Ashley unbuttoned Tommy's trousers and pulled them down, together with his underwear. Despite his air of "cool" guy, always popular with the girls and never ill-at-ease at any situation, Tommy was very excited by the action. His cock was not very big, but when Ashley touched it, it was already as hard as rock. Without wasting time, but happy to have caused this immediate reaction, Ashley took Tommy into her mouth. The taste was neutral and fresh, the boys were always very considerate about their hygiene before the Game, because the filthy boys were never invited again. Ashley remembered the talk with Claire, and instead of sucking, she started by exploring the line of the head with her tongue. This definitely caused a reaction in Tommy, who let a deep breath out of his mouth. Encouraged by this, Ashley started moving her head, and brought one hand in front of her mouth to help massage the whole shaft while moving. It was not long before Tommy started moving his hips, in a movement opposite to Ashley's to achieve the maximum stimulation. Ashley soon felt Tommy's cock throbbing in her mouth with tiny but noticeable contractions, and figured that something was happening. Even though she had never felt a guy cumming during a blowjob, she had the experience of her ex, and these movements resembled what she was feeling in her hand before he came.

She thought that she might have a chance this time, and even in the first minute! At every game, she was told, there was one guy cumming in the first minute. The others would make fun of him afterwards, but for the girl that achieved this result, it was quite a satisfaction. Ashley moved her head faster, still carefully caressing the tip of Tommy's cock with her tongue. After three or four thrusts, Tommy gave a small sigh and his cock became suddenly harder, and then Ashley felt a gush of warm, salty liquid hitting the top and the back of her mouth. The taste was not unpleasant, and she was already used to the stickiness, although admittedly it was a bit different to feel it on her hands after a handjob and now feeling it in her mouth. But, again, it was not unpleasant and it was incredibly sexy for her, the fact that she managed to please a man so effectively and so fast! She immediately felt a warmth rushing between her legs, and she felt her pussy lips immediately engorging. She became immediately aware of her clitoris, and her mind went to the desire of touching herself. Distracted by these thoughts, she pulled Tommy's cock out of her mouth, smiling of pleasure and satisfaction. But Tommy wasn't finished, and he ejaculated again, this time on her neck. She was startled by this, but it felt again good and sexy, and so she continued stroking his cock, while the white cum was dripping from her neck to her breasts, until it reached her left nipple. At that point, Tommy softly touched her hand, inviting her to stop, gently whispering "thank you" and, when she looked at his face, he was smiling, satisfied.

The others realized what had happened, and Claire muttered a "well done," without taking Aaron's cock, the one she currently had in front, out of her mouth. The boys looked at Tommy and hardly suppressed a small laugh.

There was no time to clean herself for Ashley, because Derek called the time and so, with Tommy's cum still on her breasts and nipple, which was already slowly becoming less sticky, she moved in front of Brad.

Despite his first minute with Erica (and she was not a novice to this!), Brad's cock was still small. It was a bit stiff, but nothing like the hard wood consistency of a fully erect cock. The balls were dangling in the scrotum, and Ashley touched them. When the penis was fully erect, also the scrotum became harder, so Ashley was intrigued by the softness of Brad's balls. She touched them, and it was nice to feel the soft skin of the scrotum. It reminded her of the lips of her pussy, and she liked touching them also. Quite a lot in fact. Inside the soft sack, she could feel the two balls, one slightly higher than the other. It felt funny, and she played with them for a while, cupping them with one hand and feeling the balls and the skin between her fingers. Brad seemed to like it, but the dick was still not erect, with the head still covered by foreskin. It was funny to feel the soft dick in her hand. She couldn't even bring her whole hand around it, so small it was. She was convinced that it would grow quite a bit afterwards, but so far it was giving no sign of it. She used her finger and her thumb to push the foreskin back and show the glans. It was small and pink, like a pale cherry. She moved the foreskin up and down a few times, still cupping the balls with her left hand. When she looked up, Brad had an ecstatic look on his face, but this was not reflected on the cock. Pushing the foreskin up, she brought her lips to the tip of Brad's cock. She didn't even have to open the mouth completely, it was like giving a kiss. Her tongue caressed it, and the feeling of the limp cock that could be moved and bent with her lips and tongue amused her. She suspected that Brad didn't want to take any chances to cum too early, and he took the initiative and jerked off before coming to Claire's place. Some guys did that, but that was not great fun for anybody. Depending on the person, they took a long time to finish, and sometimes they couldn't even get hard at all. Being the last boy in the circle, and with a limp cock, was the biggest shame of all, one that could almost not get you invited again. Sometimes the girls would take it as a challenge to make the limp boy cum, and that was the best outcome for him, but more often than not they would just give up, excited at the thought of the second part of the game. Of course, if it was to decide a tie, the limp boy could get quite lucky...

Anyway, it was soon quite clear for Ashley that nothing much would happen in this turn, so she turned her eyes to have a look at Erica and Derek.

Erica was a girl of contrasts. Always the best in her class, she was often at the library studying. All her books were neatly kept and precisely underlined, and her notes were always perfect. And this neatness also showed during the Game, because she had the peculiar habit of always keeping a tissue and gently wiping each cock with it before sucking it. The habit was pretty strange because she had no problem at all at swallowing all the cum of a boy, and on the contrary she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, never taking a dick out of her mouth until the last drop of cum was squeezed out of it. And quite literally: she had the habit of squeezing a cock by passing her thumb along its lower side after the boy had finished, in order not to leave a single drop of sperm, which she would then swallow with a smile. Needless to say, the guys always liked this special attention.

And this was not the only interesting habit of Erica. The first thing one noticed about her when she was naked were her large breasts. With a pale skin, they had some thin blue veins visible through it, and freckles. And she liked her breasts too. She liked touching them, and being touched there. She had invited Derek to touch them while she was sucking his dick, and his dark hands on her porcelain skin made a great contrast. She silently invited him to hold her nipples in his finger and thumb. Initially he seemed confused about what he was supposed to do, but Erica silently made it clear what she wanted, and Derek started squeezing them, gently at first and then with a bit more force. Erica moaned, and it was clear that it was pleasure and not pain what she was feeling. Derek then cupped both boobs with his hands, and squeezed the whole breasts with enough force to elicit another moan. Derek was clearly enjoying himself, but unfortunately for him, it was already time to change.

The next minute was quite uneventful for Ashley. It was clear that Derek had really enjoyed playing with Erica, but she was not very attracted at the idea of receiving the same treatment, and Derek was very respectful and did not try anything that might make her uncomfortable. It was however enjoyable: Derek's dick was thick and hard, and it was quite a challenge to take it all in her mouth. To test her limits, she tried to take it as deep as she could, and it was nice to see that the deeper she went, the more Derek seemed to like it. Another little trick to remember.

Then it came Aaron's turn. She knew that he was Jewish, so she was not surprised to see that he was circumcised. However, she was quite bereft, because it was harder to use her hands, since he didn't have the foreskin that she could use to wank him. She realized that she needed to use her mouth more, and leave a lot of saliva on his cock, so that then also her hands could help with the job. She used her tongue even more, because without the foreskin, the glans was easier to explore in all its ridges and curves. She also had the feeling that the taste was slightly better, a bit less sour than the others.

While she was considering this, she heard Derek moan, and she squinted to look at Claire, right after her, with his big cock in her mouth. Apparently Derek liked Erica's attentions, but his body did not agree with him to wait for her to rotate again to him. Claire was experienced and knew how to seize the opportunity. She looked him in the eyes, and she knew that no guy could resist when a girl looked up while sucking his cock. She started bobbing her head back and forth, while firmly holding the cock with her left hand. Her right hand was massaging Derek's balls, stroking them with the fingers from behind the scrotum. After a few seconds, Ashley saw Derek's cock engorging rhythmically and Claire's head slowing down, sucking in her cheeks to help the cum come out of Derek's dick. He took a deep breath, and made a face that showed the pleasure of the orgasm mixed with the mild disappointment that he didn't cum on Erica's large white breasts. Ashley saw Claire swallowing a couple of times, still with the black cock in her lips, and when Derek took his dick out of her mouth, it was clean and dry. She laughed and turned towards Ashley: "we're even now, let's get to the end of it!"

After Aaron, Ashley took a pause, because she had come back to Tommy's place. She stood up and chatted a bit with Donna, who was also supposed to be with Derek, who had just removed himself from the game. The two satisfied boys were drinking a soda and nibbling some pringles.

The next round was also a bit boring: Brad was more erect now but, still not too much into the game, and the novelty of a small penis was already exhausted the previous time, as far as Ashley was concerned. If Claire got Aaron, she was ready to call her the winner, because she would already have two points, and in the best case she would be able to tie, in which case the first to reach two would be the winner anyway. And jerking off before the game was cheating, after all.

But the next minute, Ashley was sitting out again, and she saw that Erica was having a good time with Aaron. He seemed to like a lot Erica's boobs, and Erica started using a new trick. After thoroughly licking Aaron's cock, she took it and gently rubbed the glans on her nipples, first on one and then on the other. Aaron liked the thing a lot, and moaned of pleasure. She licked his cock a bit more, leaving some saliva on it, and then she straightened herself on her knees and placed the cock between her boobs, squeezing them together with her hands. She then started moving up and down, and Ashley could see her thighs and ass tensing in the effort of keeping a good pace. Aaron liked the feeling of his bare glans rubbing against the white, freckled skin of Erica's boobs, and soon he was moaning harder. When he put his hand on Erica's head, she knew that he was ready to cum. She looked down and opened her mouth. At that moment, a stream of white, thick cum erupted from Aaron's dick and mostly landed in Erica's mouth but on her nose and face as well. It was a good thing that she was wearing her glasses, because otherwise he would have caught her in the eyes. Ashley was a bit disappointed because she felt that it was unfair, because she didn't have large enough boobs for this trick, and also she thought that one was supposed to be sucking the dick when the boy came. But after all, he did cum mostly in Erica's mouth, so the rule was respected. Erica took the minute that she had to run to the bathroom to clean herself a bit, because Aaron had caused quite a mess and his cum was already dripping on her boobs from her face.

So it would be Brad. He got lucky in the end. Claire had finally managed to make him hard, and it took all her best effort. He was now enjoying Donna's attentions with a satisfied smile on his face. His dick had actually grown to a pretty decent size, which Ashley wouldn't have imagined while it was still flaccid. Donna, who was now the only one without a victory, was trying hard but it was an uphill battle. If she had won, the four girls would have had one point each, and Ashley would be queen (queen!) because she had been the first, but that hardly ever happened, apparently, and time was passing fast and it didn't look like this was going to be the case this time either.

Anyway, Donna was enjoying the task and Ashley could sometimes see her white teeth that would emerge from her dark lips in a smile, while she had Brad's cock in her mouth.

When the minute passed, and Donna didn't manage to make Brad cum, Claire, Ashley, and she sat down watching Erica having a go. She was energized by her recent, messy victory, and she had all intentions to win this one as well. When she passed the tissue on Brad's gland to wipe it, like she was always doing, he already had a shiver of pleasure. Ashley already thought that her turn wouldn't come this time. Erica put her lips around Brad's cock and started working it with her tongue. Brad was now very excited, the effect of the handjob that he had given himself previously had worn off completely, and was thoroughly enjoying Erica's blowjob. He reached down and touched Erica's boobs. She smiled and shivered of pleasure as well. Brad and Erica started climaxing together, she was sucking his dick and he had her nipples in his fingers, squeezing harder and harder the closer he was getting to the orgasm. But right when he was almost ready to cum, feeling his cock rubbing against Erica's tongue, he was squeezing her nipples hard, so that the other girls could see his knuckles turning white, Erica was overwhelmed by the pain-pleasure, closed her eyes and couldn't stop from moaning, breaking the rhythm at which she was pleasuring Brad. He was startled by this sudden change in sensations and missed the beat at which he was ready to deliver his load in Erica's mouth. She realized that, and went back to sucking Brad, but precious seconds had passed, and Derek called the time.

12