All Comments on 'The Game'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments
26thNC26thNC12 days ago

Christine is a gem. How could a serial cheater like Susan expect a reconciliation? Only in Ic69hunter’s cuck world does that happen.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Neat, self-contained tale. Many thanks and five stars for you.

desecrationdesecration13 days ago

It must be odd for these men to find out that they have married someone who is not really human. Narcissists are a different species, like a predator or parasite to human beings. Sadly they are good at fooling us, sometimes even for decades.

DazzyDDazzyD20 days ago

Stars 5 time >= second reading good pace and style

NitpicNitpic23 days ago
Well

Well what happened to him and Susan,a divorce was obvious,but where are the details and did Christine dump him?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

4 Stars from GW on this one .. Sadly when I got divorced all the ladies avoided me like i had the Plague . I married a sweet lady in Reno with Elvis giving her away . My Ex wife and ex 13 year old daughter were not invited to the wedding ..

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 1 month ago

If a wife does the things described here, I'd assume the bond to her husbsnd is mostly about convenience and stability, perhaps she gets a thrill from hanging the horns on gim as well. All of this however would lead to her being so persistently emotional and clingy after she was busted, unless she is some sort of psychopath.

The realistic part in this and in a whole lot similar tales, is the soft, domesticated husband who is puzzled by their wifes stepping out.

Non of those male MCs, and perhaps the author(s) either, have a concept of the power of biology versus the rules of society. They are delusional regarding the female's nature and setting themsrlves up for failure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wholly unrealistic ending, of course, but kind of fun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The thing about Ohio,cavigagurl, their writing are absolutely good. But I don't like reading their stories because in it, they cheating slut doesn't do anything to earn a second chance, don't even seem to be remorseful,guilty and don't do anything to even get a second chance. And the mc husband in all their stories my gosh are they the husband or a housewife? They make them wimpy cuck husband with no strong morals who keeps pining for their slut wife its truly pathetic. They just forgives them without them doing any significant thing to get a second chance for a raac.

tanker_raytanker_ray4 months ago

wait a minute, isn't Brian O'Halloran really Dante Hicks and doesn't he have to go back to work at the Quick Mart with his bud Randal and then play hockey on the roof? sorry, I had to make the Clerks reference. nice story though it would've have a bit more emotion if one of the wife's lovers was an a-hole about the tryst with the wife. an Eisenhower(5 stars) for you anyway. cheers.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

IDK I really do like your stories but man your endings aahhh!

🙉🙊🙈💨💩🤬

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The wife was indeed a psychopath of cheating. Somehow the usual guilt associated with her first affair inverted and became a selfish obsession. She is brain damaged. Well written but seems surreal. Such is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An interesting angle on serial cheating, and well done. Five stars from me.

JPB

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Thanks for a delightfully fun read!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very kind of Greg to fuck his wife twice and then ask if was ok to fuck his wife. Good friend.

DazzyDDazzyD8 months ago

Again, 5 Stars --good job!

Dd

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Well in the end she got to see he was going to put his penis in another. She must have been so jealous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely a sociopath. I don't really mind what he did with Christine. Yes he had not filed yet but his marriage was a smoking crater. That being said, I cannot believe he did not confront her earlier, file, and then go to Chicago. He will end up paying mote alimony with his new raise. I also don't get the lack of anger and hatred on his part. She took their marriage and for like the last few years ended up bedding 20 some odd guys for like 200 different sexual encounters, many times repeats if the sex was great under the guise of her hideous Game. Creative sociopathic cheating. But his passive nature and lack of emotions is befuddling.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

The Game concept is unique. Well done!

RocketMan12RocketMan1210 months ago

Well written. I liked the way he made her suffer , slowly and coldly. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

What Andy did was desertion and was a wimps way out of the relationship, but not the marriage. He should have had her served when he left or when she showed up at his door. Just because Susan had broken her wedding vowels didn't let him off the hook until the divorce was final. I know this if fiction and I have no idea about divorce laws where he was from, but the fact is he may end up paying her more alimony than he would have with his old lower paying job. Of course she gets the house, cars and a lot of other stuff when she beats him to the punch and files on him for desertion.

SexecutionerSexecutioner10 months ago

Well look at it this way, the world is a better place with Ohio dead from ingesting too much syphilis infected cum....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He did not have the balls to confront the slut and start the divorce b4 running away

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Second time reading this one. Still a 4 and this time I dwell on Christine and the "in your face" scene. It is evident that the cheater was a sociopath with a self absorbed outlook on life. She will move on and try to recapture her prideful need to corral attention. NO need for revenge of a BTB nature. Some day I would like an L/W story that truly breaks down the personal makeup of the serial cheater. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dang Anonymous 27 days ago!... if you just fleshed your story out it already sounds a lot better than anything this so-called author has written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still can't finish a story can you?... Andy made the biggest mistake of his life... not by marrying Susan, but not confronting her and divorcing her before he left to take the job in Chicago... now when he divorces her he will have to pay a larger amount of alimony because he got a much bigger pay raise... what an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story a 5; well written good plot.

My divorce story is 18 years of wife hiding cheating she did.

There was her before and after marriage cheating.

I was in military and not able to just take off and catch her; of course I didn't know.

Cuban Missile Crisis etc. etc. I Just Didn't Know!!! and never found out.

So, my revenge I wanted never happened but this story reminds me just

how severe it would of been if I could of got by with the deed.

Yep; Jake was already dead when i found out. So, the only thing left was to divorce.

Didn't want to go to jail. Hey: I only had $ 356 dollars cash, a job and the house

after the Judge said Divorce Granted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked hearing just a tad more about the ex, floundering, near the end... but an idyllic ending, almost too much so, lol !

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good story. gave you a 4, almost 5.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Often in such stories, the payback is made possible because the wife loves him so much and she doesn’t want a divorce. They might say all that stuff one time just to try to regain control, but they won’t hound you unless they are psycho as well as being cheating whores. Total fantasy.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Unbelievable

The situation with Christine is as unbelievable,as it is far fetched

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top author? Then expect something wonderful and have it delivered.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I personally

Feel the mc was a freaking wimp who let everyone off too easy

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Good story. I believe that maybe the MC should have had a bit more rage at his wife. His calculated revenge was too calm. He never let he see that rage. He should have told her that if she were the last woman on Earth, he wouldn't touch her. And not in a nice voice. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Psychopath is the woman who just brings someone home and orders hubby to take it. This women was a sociopath.

PBD2022PBD2022over 1 year ago

No revenge?? He will just take the loss???

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Underwhelming ending. The confrontation mostly. Wonder how much not having kids played into the "why"?

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

One of Ohio's great stories.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Even when the Husband actually retaliates you still make him look like a cuckold wimp great job Ohio some gift you have there?

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, as usual, 5 stars. Susan must be some idiot not to have figured out how Andy found out about her clandestine activities but I guess that getting away with it for so long made her arrogant and with that comes carelessness. It was a stunningly careless move to involve Greg, someone so close to home in her little caper; there was always a risk of him spilling the beans. I'd have loved it if Ohio could have written some about Susan's confrontation with Greg when the penny finally dropped!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, though Susan got off easy if you ask me. She should have gotten the gossip label "The Whore of Cincinnati".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After what she was doing for so long, I don't see Susan being so distraught. Ok she got caught. But why meltdown? Hundreds of extra marital encounters. Many in their bed? That is just surreal. Even worse that she would care at that point. Unless she has a hideous disassociative disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does the husband wait to leave? There are no kids. She is clearly a huge narcissist. He gets confirmation from the Arnold guy. Two reliable sources with no reason to lie. Just file divorce and move on. He could have gotten the job offer irrespective of waiting for multiple weeks.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

On the plus side it was organized and well written. Having Greg tell him about "The Game" was a good move and fit in the story. Also having Susan seduce him highlighted the fact she was a low level slut and deserved any justice she received. Having Andy land on his feet was also cool. On the minus side...I found it hard to believe Susan would "fall apart" as much as she did. Let's face it, screwing Greg was an open sore that had to bleed all over her. She may have some regrets, however, if Andy wasn’t so clueless this slut would have been caught, dissected, and roasted long before Greg. Also having a hot 30 something woman to stick in Susan's face it one thing but sex and more follow up dates are farfetched. The follow up dates maybe and fun to contemplate. Hot sex not so believable. Also the friends they shared primarily were Andy’s and seemed to want to help Andy extract justice/vengeance. All in all, a good read and helps salve my need for a BTB story with a different theme or ploy. Would have liked to see a realistic outcome for Susan. Not one where she withers up and blows away. but instead one where she continues her tryst and to a life outcome.

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Loved this one, O! Great story!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

Nah! First off there is NO WAY that cheating selfish bitch falls apart and suddenly regrets her actions and wants her husband back so badly. She’s a self-indulgent narcissist and couldn’t really care less about him or her marriage! She’d be off finding her next cock to climb. As for Christine, not much better really. She hardly knows him but is ready to flop into bed instantly. As for Andy, he was devastated by his wife’s chicanery but just weeks later he is all over it and smiling as he beds his new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm being nice in rating this 3 stars, because I feel 2 would be too low. He finds out his wife's cheating big time on him... has it confirmed, & doesn't confront her? Like a wimp, he gets a job in another city & moves, not telling her? That Christine wants to not only have sex with him, a recently new arrival where she works, but also spending the night with him, doesn't say too much for the quality of her morals. It's not that they dated for a while, but this was the 1st time together, even if it's to get his wife back. No, just too crazy, he's too weak. -- Bob

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Sounds like he picked another slut !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Women needing/wanting sex more than men - I agree. While women can physically have sex more often than men, and I freely admit that I'm no expert, but the AVERAGE man will want sex as often as he can get it up, I believe that the AVERAGE woman, once she's achieved orgasm, isn't particularly interested in more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The following comments about STDs made me think of my life.

Before my wife I had sex with only one woman and used a condom.

Being a youngster, I didn’t know they came in different sizes and me having a small circumference,

one time we were doing cowgirl and it came off.

Knowing I was far from cumming I kept on going for a few minutes before slipping it back on (behind her back).

From this I found absolutely no difference in feeling with or without a good condom.

Just my perspective.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A full 5 🌟 star story with a great ending!

Really enjoyable & fun to read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The sissy husband put his tail between his legs and ran away crying like a wimp. Christine, the absolute most gorgeous 30 year old virgin, he had ever seen wanted to jump the manly man's bones. What a stupid load of crap!

2 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - Finally, a sort of normal guy is able to dump this skanky, slut, whore - without all the angst, courtroom drama, violence, pain and suffering most readers on this site seem to enjoy. I really prefer this kind of a separation, or the ones that exact a subtle, long lasting, mentally challenging, lonely existence for both the SLUTS and the ASSHOLES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ANOTHER STORY WITH THE CUNT CUCK HUSBAND RUNNING AWAY....WAS NOT MAN OBVIOUSLY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, and gave it 5 stars. It was refreshing to see the MC come out on top over a cheating wife. At least he was a more normal guy versus some sort of green beret, multi millionaire, computer genius, hit man, ninja, or some other super rich or trained killer found in other stories of this type. No one got killed, no buildings were blown up or caught on fire like in other stories either. Just a story about a working stiff.

She never had shown any remorse from doing it to him over the 2 to 2 1/2 years with all of those men (20+) or doing it in their marital bed at least 30 times. She really cucked him hard without him even knowing. How she could say she still loved him and yet do that to him showed she didn't respect him. How sorry to be her, she had to know that the marriage was done, and she killed it.

To anonymous on another page, how could he just leave her like that? Simple, he'd had enough, and it was time to go. I know people like that (both men and women) who have done it. There's even stories about here in the "Cheating Wives" section of this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it a great story that I could see really happening

5 stars

CD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a perfectly stupid and borrring story. Give it a 2 and a yawn...it actually put me to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous from 22 days ago is an idiot! This was an excellent story where no one got physically hurt. The husband was significantly hurt emotionally. His cheating wife was emotionally hurt when he finally told her that they would never be together again. The husband didn’t “cheat” on his marriage until he formally told his wife that their marriage was over. Technically, that is not cheating. His wife cheated on him for many years with multiple lovers using their bed and made him look like a wimp to her lovers. Then she tells her husband that she really loves him, what a hypocrite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I really don't understand the last comment someone left complaining about him being a liar. Seems like the commenter has issues. This story was fabulous. It could have used a little more of an epilog, but still a 5 for sure. TY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two wrongs don't make a right. She lied and cheated, betraying her vows, the marriage and her husband. But in the end, hubby was no better. He lied to her, abandoned her, betraying his vows, the marriage and his wife, under the guise of seeking retaliation and revenge against her. They were both wrong and wronged. Neither of them is someone to empathize with or support. Both are worthless assholes. Both got what they deserved. Finally, for Christine, knowing the whole story, to fall for and date the lying hubby makes her as much an asshole as the husband and wife. Neither of them deserve anything but hurt and pain.

Just a shitty, depressing story that has no place in Literotica. There certainly wasn't any erotica, a prime requirement for this site.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

loved the story! Sorry to reach the ending! I'd like to think either yourself or another writer would pick up on your story and continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed yes women desire/need more sex but they also have mouths, they should talk to men about things, if my wife had talked to me about not being happy, we could have split and maybe been friends. I caught her with one of several lovers, beat the shit out of two of them, i never hit her but she got home from work and her clothes were in the yard along with every photo and trinket from out lives together. And she was finally remourseful, too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@traddisagain commented :"The female of the species needs and wants more sex than the average male can give her"

Au contramire mon ai; Study after study shows that men's sex drives are not only stronger than women's, but much more straightforward.

The majority of adult men under 60 think about sex at least once a day. Only about one-quarter of women say they think about it that frequently. As men and women age, each fantasize less, but men still fantasize about twice as often.

Men want sex more often than women at the start of a relationship, in the middle of it, and after many years of it. This isn't just true of heterosexuals; gay men also have sex more often than lesbians at all stages of the relationship.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

many women, like Susan, love married life, the stature, the security, the comfort and enjoyment of a nice home all supplied by a caring husband but do they really, really love their husband? When poor Susan was shaking her head and blubbing 'no,no' it wasn't so much the loss of her husband but everything else.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

very enjoyable read but still sad. The female of the species needs and wants more sex than the average male can give her; it is a normal, healthy requirement of a satisfying sex life. Unfortunately Susan, like many women, went about getting her extra loving in the wrong way. Instead of approaching her husband and informing him of her needs she went behind his back. I suspect that many women do get an extra thrill out of 'cheating', the fear of getting caught adds to the enjoyment and Susan should not be ostracised for having a need for lots of sex: a man,s dream lady? Being accepted as a lover is always a massive boost to a lady,s ego and every new man brings added excitement; many women need constant rminders of how attractive to men they are. The problem for the male partner is how to manage that sexual need. Young men are far more jealous of their 'possessions' but as a male matures he is much more able to understand his lady

DGHear2DGHear2over 2 years ago

Really good story. Of course Ohio is a great writer. 5*

With respect

DG Hear

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I still can't understand why any Man Card-carrying dude with a Y-chromosome and a functioning set of testicles could skulk around and sneak away like he did. Still a good story, though it would've been nice to make like Sampson and pull down as many of the men who cheated with Susan as your marriage crashed and burned.... especially the f*****g politician!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This type of absurd nonsense is what JustPlainBob is better in. A guy gets cheated 200 times (!) without noticing anything and yet he claims how he "invested" so many years in marriage with a whore.

Hey, what planet was he living on if he could not get any information about that cheating before being tipped off by a "wife's lover"?? You should return that female character to JustPlainBob, she belongs there since it is in 90% of his stories, and write something else. Like about whores in Ohio State etc. Just like Plain Bob but not exactly.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
How come

How come in these stories the cheated upon husband always ends up with a beautiful woman?.This makes me ask myself if she is that wonderful how come she is single and unattached.?

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

Imagine being exposed to that cesspool between his ex-wife's legs after hundreds of men have dumped their load. I would feel safer with a hooker who got medical check ups every week, than fucking this wife.

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Splash of cold water.

Good writing. Just a splash of cold water for a work of fiction. I think that I have read two or three stories that deal with the very real subject of life altering, even life threatening, STD's. It was glaringly ignored in this story. A wife cheats on her husband with a guesstimate of 20 guys, 200 to 300 times - ballpark; and the MC never questions what she could have passed on to him? And then a gorgeous woman ask him to cum inside of her after hearing the conversation of the cheating wife admitting to these numbers? Yes, I know this is fiction and the writer may want to keep 'the mood' going. However, to me it would sell the story more if the MC brought the issue up to his soon to be ex-wife and the new girlfriend wanted to talk about the subject. Most people will test positive for HIV within 3 months. But, it can take up to 6 months for some, and in rare cases longer. The husband never ask the wife if she always used condoms or was it bareback sometimes. (I'm assuming bareback for her first time cheating since she was picked up at a book party, but not necessarily.) That question would be in my top 3 questions to ask. The so called loving wife put his life at risk.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

A great story about a really stupid cheating wife. Cheating with 20 men, 200 times, and she thinks he will take her back? Nope.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

A little too convenient with the whole Christine angle, but otherwise a pretty good tale. I mean, with how many times she cheated on him, she really didn't deserve to have her side heard, especially when her spiel was banality personified. Blanking her might have hurt more than flexing with the new girlfriend.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

I like the story in. There was no ending in the story I just wish that we would have known exactly happened or at least had an idea about where what direction was going.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Game set and match, what a great story really enjoyed it.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Game Over

Good story. It would have been great if his final words to his ex were "Game Over"

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 4 years ago
Great Read

But man, It's a little unrealistic for a guy that has just been cheated on and gets divorced just walks into a relationship with the perfect woman like Christine. At least, I hope it is because if it's a common occurrence then I missed the boat. Oh sure, I had friends try and set me up single women they knew, in fact, some of the married women I knew since high school were fanatical about it but nothing ever came close to a lasting relationship. So it bugs me that in just about every cheating wife story that ends in divorce that the guy ends up finding someone better. That's probably why I read them, to keep hope alive. Ohio, I've been reading your stories for years and you never disappoint. Thank you

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Should

He should have just left without leaving the note,that really would have rubbed it in..

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

You're just missing the final end game - the divorce. Susan has to live with the regret that her selfish actions destroyed her marriage, and her husband has successfully moved on. Not to mention she probably will lose some friendships over this.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nice

Glad this husband has some balls. I would have made life tougher for the slut and her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOT UP TO PAR;

OHIO, THIS IS NOT UP TO PAR FOR YOU. THE GUY IS BEAT OVER THE HEAD WITH BY ONE OF HIS WIFE'S LOVERS STILL WON'T SEE IT. THEN MORE LOOK HIM IN THE EYE AND TELL HIM, HE, CONTINUES TO LIVE WITH HER, DOESN'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING, ACTS LIKE A LITTLE BOY, POUTING ABOUT SOMETHING. WOW, REALLY? THIS SHIT GOES ON AND ON FOR WEEKS? MONTHS? HIS WAY TO DEAL WITH IT, IS TO SLIP AWAY, THAT WILL SHOW HER! MORE KID SHIT, SAYS, LEAVE HER THE HOUSE, ETC., DOESN'T WANT TO HURT HER,,REALLY? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR 15 FUCKING YEARS? THERE IS A LOT MORE TO POINT OUT IN THE TALE BUT I'VE GROWN TIRED OF IT.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Sure that was a fitting way to end things with her, but shouldn’t she gotten a little bit of the epilogue time? To see how her narcissistic ass dealt with the rejection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

What amazes me is that you used the correct terminology for "champing at the bit." Few people realize that chomping at the bit is inaccurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ingenious!

Had she turned her mind to being a faithful and true wife, she would have been absolutely awesome. Instead she concentrated on being a really inventive whore and perfected her scam over the years. If anything, Andy should consider himself lucky she didn't bring him an STD or AIDS, while she whored around! Great read .5*s.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Good story but.........

I would like to have heard about his wife's life crashing and burning. After all, she cheated on him for several years with numerous guys, numerous times, and even in his own bed. Sorry, but the upgrade is still nothing but a consolation prize.

Also, as someone that listens to the stories with text to speak, I can honestly say, take those massive amounts of ASTERISKS and shove them where the sun don't shine. 3 is more than enough

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

This was an amazing story and I loved that he upgraded to Christine.

Susan must have completely compartmentalised her prolific cheating to an almost psychotic degree. It seems like she actually did love Andy (in her own bizarre, fucked up way) so him being cold and aloof for two weeks before disappearing really made her suffer.

I'm glad he broke her at the end. The sheer scale of her infidelity, as well as the colossal disrespect of fucking her lovers in the marital bed deserved severe consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
awww

this was sweet.

i'm actually a little shocked. i thought they'd planned to cuckold his ex right there and force her to watch. christine seemed more than motivated from her previous cheating ex.

i can see it now. 'do you trust me susan?' she'd say, 'oh...of course i do honey!"

and then as he tied her up, he can cruelly laugh and say something like. 'that was dumb of you, you've betrayed my trust, why on earth would you think it would be okay to trust the person you betrayed so completely? but since you feel so sorry, and want to make it up to me, just sit and watch. maybe you'll learn a trick or two'

now THAT would have broken her completely. but you made those two really sweet. and i'm okay with that.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
This one I loved

Really good story and a great ending for the guy. Would have liked to have heard how his wife's life went downhill but still 5 stars for another well written story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Greg tells him he believes second meeting believes But doubts needs proof?!

3 stars well written but can't get past cuckoldry don't see it being other than shitty from any side

Other as stated in title but it amazes me how many writers do same

You might be shell shocked but you either believe or not then you gather evidence for revenge and punishment

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Typical

Typical words from the cheating wife when she gets caught, "But it wasn't love, it was just sex." " I love only you. " Of course she does, and shows it everyday. Good to see another bitch burned.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
It was refreshing!

So often we hear of the cheating wife who starts her cheating out of the blue. Here, she's been doing it all alone. Clearly, she lacks basic character and has all along. Not a word she says is true. I enjoyed the story and I'm glad the good guy won.

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
How many?

It seems unbelievable that she would think that he could look past her infidelity

and take her back because "I didn't love them,I love you " bullshit. SNAFU LMAO.

YvesmiYvesmiover 5 years ago
Not very logical

Doesn‘t make much sense, does it? The wife sleeping around for years and suddenly „love only you“ etc. making a big show wanting him back.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago
1

I generally love your stories Ohio as you are generally one of the best on Literotica, but this one disappointed me. After he finds out he doesn't gather evidence for an Air tight case to a divorce Lawyer. And rather then he doesn't confront her face to face. After getting confirmation of his suspicions he takes the cowards way out and runs away. I think I lost respect for him then and there. Don't get me wrong, I get it. He was playing a game with her. The same way she had been playing games with him. Turnabout being fair play and all that. It's supposed to fuck with her head and emotions, but when you play games like that it also screws with your own too. The wife is an unrepentant narcissistic whore and such people are masters at manipulating the emotions of others. Best to just make a clean break from her but he didnt. This story doesn't feel resolved, and the ending is kind of abrubt.

Just my honest take on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good if a tad predictable

This is a well-written story of betrayal and revenge, but, as with many (if not most) cheating wife stories, the main participants aren't particularly likeable.

It also follows the familiar pattern of the cheated upon husband disappearing, refusing to confront his wife and enacting some sort of revenge. Everybody takes the side of the husband (not surprisingly in this instance) and the wife is so heartbroken by his leaving that she begins to fall apart and continues to plead with him to return.

It's all a little simplistic and one-dimensional - and (maybe I'm just a cynic) but I find it hard to believe that someone who systematically cheated for over two years can be so desperately in love with her husband that she falls apart when he leaves. Miserable - yes. Falling apart - not so sure.

LA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous