The Game Bus Ch. 02

Story Info
Station 2: The Bath Station.
1.4k words
4.29
9.8k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkfaded
darkfaded
15 Followers

**Station 2: The Bath Station**

Adam is now standing on a circular metal platform within the round glass cubicle. The metal platform he is standing on has small holes in it, and one medium sized hole right in the centre. The glass cubicle has weird attachments all around it, somewhat resembling nozzles, all directed towards Adam who is standing the middle. Outside of the glass cubicle a screen flashed and the voice came on.

"Welcome to your next station Adam. This is the rest and relax station, and also a Bath station where we keep boys clean and presentable for the upcoming stages and for the prize presentation ceremony when you eventually win. We will clean you up as clean as a whistle since you have been drenched in sweat and water."

"What a shower station now?"

"Please raise your arms and fit your hands into the holes in the ceiling."

Adam looked up and saw two small holes situated above him. He reluctantly removed his left hand covering his precious parts and raised them, fitting his hands through the holes. The holes now sensing his hands have been fitted through, now tightens at his wrists. Adam tried wriggling his hands free but the holes have now been secured to his wrist, not allowing him to escape.

"Now please spread your legs and fit them through the rings at the side of the cubicle"

Adam looked around and saw two hoops located at the bottom of the glass cubicle, opposite of each other. He complied with instructions and thread the legs through the hoops. Again, the hoops contract and fasten themselves tightly around Adam's ankles. Adam is in a standing spread eagle position within the glass cubicle, resembling an animal specimen displayed in a museum.

"Time to begin cleaning."

Warm water began spurting out from the nozzles positioned at the side of the cubicle, as well as from the holes beneath the metal platform Adam is standing on. Water jets sprayed at all around Adam's body; his face, hair, chiselled abs, thighs, feet, and especially focussed on his penis, balls and ass.

The medium sized hole located directly below of Adam shoots up a particularly strong jet of warm water, smartly directing it at Adam's pink puckered hole covered by his golden-brown fuzz of asshole hair. Adam was surprised with the sudden intrusion of the accuracy of the water jet, hitting him in his most private area and with enough force to shoot straight up inside the tip of his asshole. Adam wriggled around his torso to get the strong water jet off his asshole, but it seems to be not working. The water jet shooting from the nozzle underneath the platform has been equipped with the latest technology to aim directly at boys' little assholes, with 100% accuracy. Even with the boy moving around the nozzle would still be able to detect that cute little opening and clean it thoroughly, and with enough force, shoot up inside the tip.

Exhausted from moving his hips around to avoid the strong water jet underneath, Adam succumb to the intelligent water jet always hitting its spot regardless of moving around. With him tired out and stopped moving, the strong water jet now has a clear and uninterrupted focus on that pink crumpled folds of Adam's tight hole and began working its intention. Feeling uncomfortable and ticklish from the water jet before, it is now massaging its way into Adam's asshole and cavity. Adam is beginning to enjoy the jets of warm water shooting all around him and being so thorough at spots that are so private. His penis is feeling the effect of the constant pulse of water that it is gradually growing. The 5 inch flaccid meat has now turned semi-erect, growing over an extra inch. Yellow liquid started leaking out from Adam's uncircumcised foreskin. The warm water has made it so comfortable and soothing for Adam that he could not resist the urge to pee. The slow trickle of warm pee gradually increased in strength, a strong force of stream shot out from the tip of his foreskin. Adam fully emptied his full bladder onto the floor of the glass cubicle, feeling relief of holding in the day's water.

Meanwhile... the Game Master sits behind the many monitors at the driver's cabin smiling sinfully. He is enjoying the look of Adam's face of discomfort slowly turning into pleasure.

After a couple of minutes, the jets of water stopped. In place, soap studs and bubbles began spurting out from the nozzles, cover Adam's body and hair with soaps. Adam closed his eyes shut, not wanting the alkaline mixture to enter his eyes and mouth, and with nowhere to move, that is the last thing he wanted. The nozzles attached to the tubing from the ceiling slowly retreated back up, and replacing them are weird sponge attachments on extendable poles. The sponges reached out towards Adam's body and began scrubbing him thoroughly.

Located in front of Adam's penis area is a circular round tube sponge with a hole in the middle, perfect for Adam's semi-erected 6 inch rod to fit through. The pole extended itself towards the meat and slowly engulfed it. When slowly moving towards the base of Adam's fully erected penis, the tight-fitted sponge pulled back his uncircumcised foreskin, revealing the red sensitive head. The end of the tube sponge is designed with a soft spiky gel ball, purposed to massage the penis head and pee slit of the unvoluntary boy. From the same medium sized hole underneath Adam, a four inch finger-wide sponge rises on a pole. Beneath the stiff slim sponge are poofy loofah balls around. The four inch sponge ascends, reaching the tip of Adam's tight puckered hole. Without any notice, it inserts itself into the meat cavity.

Adam clenches his asshole tightly, preventing the stick up into his most intimate area, but the force is too strong for him to resist. Adam is now sitting on top of the loofah balls, with the 4 inch finger-like sponge staff disappearing inside him. The tip of the sponge softly touches Adam's prostate, which instantly provided a jerk reaction and blood rushed even faster to his massive meat tool. With his mouth closed from preventing soap getting into it, he let out a loud moaning sound from his throat, pleasured by the sensation.

Adam is unable to foretell what was going to happen with his eyes shut but he definitely can feel his phallus being swallowed up inside the tube sponge, and his never before intruded cavity being invaded by a stiff sponge. This experience brought him to new heights.

The cleaning process beings. Sponges began to rotate themselves. The sponge encapsulating Adam's meat member spun around and moved vigorously back and forth. The spiky textured gel ball massaged the tip of Adam's exposed penis head, giving him a sensation he never had before in his entire virgin life. The sponge between his butts began spinning, massaging his anal cavity and prostate at the same time. Adam felt pleasure coming from the loofah balls rotating against his gouche and scrotum as well.

Adam moaned at the pleasure of the sponge intrusion and jerking him off forcefully, and was about to reach peak orgasm. Noticing the balls slightly contracting, the camera monitoring Adam's body signals recognised the signs and quickly halted the sponges and withdrew them back. Adam penis was about to cum but the machine has edged him close to his peak and stopped, leaving him unsatisfied. Nozzle replaced the sponge attachments and warm water jets shot at him again, removing the soap studs on his body. After being thoroughly washed of the soap, the water jets stopped and the holes restricting his hands and feet loosen themselves.

Adam stepped out of the hoops and steadied himself. The screen flashed and the voice came on.

"I hoped you enjoyed that bath Adam. Now that you are clean we are ready to move on to the next station to get you dried up."

Adam indeed enjoyed the bath process, but was less satisfied with the ending it gave.

"Now step on through the door and you will arrive at the dryer station."

A soft click is heard and the glass door opposite from the one Adam came in from unlocked. Adam slide open the door and step through ahead the red illuminated pathway.

darkfaded
darkfaded
15 Followers