The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DROKI

AW FUCK ITS A WEBCAM. OF A GIRL.

LUNARWISP

WHAT THAT IS FUCKING CREEPY. DO YOU KNOW HER?

Droki went to keep typing when he noticed something behind her. A glint of metal from the closet. Koki considered reaching for his phone, but how would he explain this.

LUNARWISP

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

DROKI

SHE IS JUST SITTING THERE. I THINK I SEE SOMETHING IN HER CLOSET, BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT.

LUNARWISP

DUDE THAT IS FUCKING CREEPY. IF YOU KNOW HER YOU SHOULD CALL HER.

His online friend was right. Reaching for his phone Koki dialed Roses phone. Audio emitted through his speakers as Roses phone went off.

"Annnnnd IIIIIIIII, IIIIIII, will always looooove you, oooooh I," whitney houston blared through his speakers. He had chosen that ring tone himself one night as a joke. She kept it. Rose ignored the phone, but her face changed instantly.

LUNARWISP

I can see you. I think...the webcam on my screen says Droki..

DROKI

???

LUNARWISP

Droki...Someone is in your closet.

DROKI

What do I do?

LUNARWISP

DON'T BE STUPID KOKI. RUN! RUN! RUN!

Koki could feel the pit in his stomach grow as they said in books, and movies. Like death itself had laid an egg inside of him. The fact that he was watching Rose through her webcam was worst. The closet crinked open.

Lunarwisp

YOUR CLOSET DOOR JUST OPENED SLIGHTLY. GET OUT OF THERE NOW CHINESE MAN!

On the screen Rose's opened her mouth, but no sound could come out as her mouth was muffled by a claw. She was dragged into her closet faster than Koki could watch with his eyes. The room was empty her phone still light up. The webcam went black, and Koki jumped to his feet.

Picking up his phone he ran towards his own door. Reaching the hallway he dialed Vincent. Someone had to know.

"Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. Fuck come on Vincent."

"Hey it is Vincent. Honestly it is 2017. Why aren't you texting me?" a loud beep told him to leave a message.

"Vincent something is going on. I don't know what. I need your help it is Rose she was just kidnapped, or murdered or something. I saw it happen on my screen. I was going..."

A loud static sound cut him off from saying any more, and the screen on his camera changed. This one was much more familiar. Koki could see himself in it, but standing a few feet away from him was another man in a costume dressed as a gorilla.

"Vincent...I think I might. I love you man." those were the last words he got out before the stench of pig shit, and dirt filled his mouth causing him to retch only to blocked by some sort of furry paw. Then just like his screen. Everything went black.

Banging stirred Koki awake, though only slightly. Everything was still black, and he realized that he had trouble opening his eyes. Banging continued again, and he realized that was his own head. The pain was intense. Upon opening his eyes the brightness of outside clamped his eyes back shut. Focusing on what he could he realized he was jostling around the floor of a vehicle. Considering the bounce it was either a truck or van. Trying once more to open his eyes. Everything blurred before him. In vertical streaks of color. As the lines shortened, and eventually his eyesight returned he could see Rose passed out in front of him. Even passed out, and tied at the wrist she was beautiful. Full pink lips puffed out for him, but he needed to focus on what was happening.

"Boss, we have a slight problem."

Koki could hear garbled sounds coming from the front of the van, and what sounded like a ruff male voice speaking into a phone.

"Our newest recruit managed to get a phone call out."

Again he couldn't hear anything. Scrunching upon himself he wiggled towards the front cab of the van like a caterpillar climbing a branch.

"No sir, he left a message. We know where the recipient is. What would you like us to do with him?"

"You said that our newest recruits know each other. They both solved this puzzle. This third one is their friend as well?"

"I believe so. According to our research. They have been friends on Myspace since it started, but all three stopped using it the day they signed up for Facebook. Now they all use twitter, and instagram. Considering they are using the same social media trends, always the first friends of each other, and the many photos together it is a high probability."

"You could have just said fucking yes. I have shit to do you know. I trust in your methods. Fuck."

"Sorry boss."

"Ok snag the third kid, take his phone, and a car. Grab money, go back to the other two if you have time do the same. Doctor the message to the third friend, and doctor a call back shortly after. Set up a fake text exchange between the three of them going to Mexico. Create fake credit transactions all the way down, before pulling out all that they can at the border. Leave the car, and most of the belongings in a hotel room in Tijuana."

"Sure thing boss," the call seemed to end as the doors to the van open, and closed.

Koki squirmed up to rose. Shoving his head forward he tried to nudge her awake, but she made no motion. Trying to kick her in the shins he realized that his shoes were tied together, in his attempt to sneak to the front he hadn't quite been using his feet. He had to move. He had to think, and neither of the two were coming easily.

Screaming was pointless as all that came out was a muffled cry into the serious black leather strap over his mouth a ball gag on the inside of it forced his mouth fairly dry. Pulling with every bit of his strength he pulled himself to a sitting position using a hole in the side of the wall. With a few short hopes he managed to reach the door of the van. This would be the struggle. Kneeling he would have to fumble, and use just his fingers to have enough strength to open the back door of the van. Once open he had no idea what would be waiting for him. His feet were still tied, and Rose was still passed out. Leaving her behind wasn't an option, but neither was staying here he thought. The keys.

Koki's keys had a swiss army knife set. All he would have to do was reach the set pull out the small blade free his bonds, open the door, and throw Rose over his shoulder. Saving Vincent would have to come after.

Peeling into his pockets, his fingers swimming, the rope biting into his wrists prevented him from getting far. The tip of his keys could be felt by just the tip of his fingers. When he managed to grab the tip he heard them. The men outside of the van opening a car door. That must be Vincent's parent's car.

Pulling them out he fumbled till he pried the knife out, and set to quickly freeing his feet first. It took less than he expected they must have expected him to be knocked out the entire time. Switching to his wrists he worked them free shortly. Voices could be heard outside of the van now. Decisions would have to be made on whether or not to run, and get help or try and save Rose. Still the best option was first opening the door, and going from there. Koki hated to wing things, but he didn't feel like he had much choice.

The rattling of his fingers against the door mirrored the jumble of his heart beat. It was now or never. Shoving the door open into the night sky he jumped out, seeing no one he turned to grab Rose. Pulling her to the edge of the van was a struggle. Surprisingly she was heavier than he expected. Koki cursed himself for not spending more time at the weight machines during P.E. fuck P.E. if he got out of this he swore he would try his hardest in that damn class.

"What do we have here?" said a gruff voice behind him. The trickle of something wet drizzled down his neck, and everything went black.

THE GAME

Vincent woke with a start as a loud voice echoed throughout the room he was in.

"Ladies, and Gentlemen. Thank you so much for joining us for the 38th annual GAME. Now I'm sure many of you have questions, but you will have to earn answers. A game must have rules though. Every game no matter what explains the basic premise, and rules of the game. A game is played by everyone inside the Mansion. A game does not end till only one member or team remains. A game loses a player when they fail their task. A game will give out tasks to each player decided by the watchers. A game is made more entertaining by giving each member a special formula inside their blood stream. As a big thank you to all of you I will give you one answer. The formula you have all received is very, very special. Something not available to the public. You will be turned on, and enjoy everything. Pleasure is pleasure. Pain is pleasure. Breathing is pleasure. The more you experience the more pleasure you will receive. Till you can't take anymore pleasure, and you say your code word. Everyone's codeword is Pancakes. Now know that upon saying Pancakes you will leave the mansion, and you will not return home. That reward is only for the last player or team \ standing. Now may the best person win the GAME.

Feedback screeched causing Vincent to wince, and then everything was silent. Standing quickly he took in his surroundings. A vibrant red room, with a canopy bed, a leather riding crop lay across the middle of it atop the crop was a white envelope, and a watch with a wide screen. Pressing the buttons it did nothing, but remain a black screen. Other than the bed, the room was bare though the wallpaper had a red, and black floral pattern. Had the room had a few more items it would been a very fancy looking room. Instead it seemed empty, with only the bed.

The speaker blared once more.

"A game is afoot. A game begins once you open your door. The door will unlock once you read your envelope, and place the watch on."

Once more feedback kicked back against all those listening. Vincent poured through his memories. How did he get here? What was the last thing he could remember? Sleeping? No Koki called, but he ignored it. Why was he naked? Did Koki have to do with this? The voice said that questions were answered as you won each round. Vincent had two choices he knew. Either stay in the room forever, and ignore whatever was on that piece of paper, or open it.

The paper teetered upon the tip of the leather riding crop, the crop was jet black. A long rod with a flat leather tip about the size of two fingers side by side, but thin as a quarter. Last time he had seen one of these was his own father. When he was a child. When he did something that disappointed him. Vincent had no desire to go near it. Snatching the paper he flicked it open his eyes dancing left to right reading over each word. His hands trembled with a vicious shake as he read aloud, "Vincent welcome to the Game. You have a tortured past that built in you a sense to help everyone you can. You limit yourself though by the dark mark on your soul. You don't allow yourself to be helped, or to experience any happiness. Pick up the horse switch, and put on the watch.

-Game Master"

Rose

Rose also woke upon the first blaring words of the strange man. Her room wasn't much different except in the center of her bed was a bottle of lube, a white envelope, and next to that was a watch with a flat screen. Tentatively Rose wrapped her tiny fingers upon her envelope.

"Rose welcome to the Game. Rose you suffer from unwarranted body images. Though it is easy for people to just tell you are in fact beautiful, and you shouldn't worry. The hard fact is you have the fat girl mentality even after you lost all that weight. You need to be shown just how beautiful you really are. Your first task is a self task. Simply take off your dress, and remain undressed for remainder of the game. Failure will be extermination.

-Game Master," she read it aloud, and gasped as she dropped the paper onto the floor staring at the watch she was supposed to put on.

Why was she wearing a red dress? Her pale skin looked like a wisp in the dim red lights of the room, her freckles dotting her body. What happened to Koki? The last she was talking to him...the puzzle. Was this because of the puzzle? The man said so. What could she do? Rose felt she was good at puzzles, and this definitely was one the hardest ones she would ever solve.

KOKI

Koki's head was throbbing as the voice from the speakers smashed through whatever was left of him. It left him ragged, and barely any energy to look up on the bed. It was so far from where he sat slumped up against the wall. A crow was a wicked sign on the darknet. Its sigil sat upon the bed making Koki sink down real low before it. For Koki knew that all of this. Rose, and Vincent both were dragged into whatever this mess was. Digging his nails into the wood he dragged himself towards the bed. Whatever it took to save his friends he would do it. Opening his letter with trembling fingers he started to read it out, "Koki welcome to the Game. You are focused too much on one girl. To truly know if you love her you have to experience all that life has to offer. Simply walk as you are to the room directly to your left, and put on the watch."

Koki slipped the watch over his thin wrist, and sneered as the watch refused to react to any of his fidgety movements as he pressed on buttons. Pulling against his bathroom he turned the doorknob to enter a narrow hallway. The pathway was lit by small neon torches of electrical light. Turning to the left as the letter told him to do so he looked down a path that didn't seem to have any doors as far as he could see. Though the neon torches strobed before him in off, and on patterns. It felt forced. Immediately Koki recognized the pattern twenty seconds on, followed by three flickers each at different variables. To Koki this clearly was a technique to manipulate those who were freaking out. Finding Rose, and Vincent would take a clear head. No matter what he couldn't allow for these people to manipulate him more than necessary to get out.

"You don't own me whoever you are! I will win this. Whatever this is," his voice bounced down the hallway. Taking sure steps forward he took in everything he could. Words, numbers anything left as clues as to what was going on. These kind of people loved puzzles, games, what fun is a game if you can't have someone win. So no matter there had to be a way to win, and surely people were betting. Betting meant greed, and there isn't a race that isn't rigged. Koki had learned that much in his time online.

The hallway took a swift left, and in front of him was a door. Even from the outside the wood looked thick, a deep crimson with streaks of auburn, black, and red. In the center on a gold plate said the word Lunarwisp.

Vincent gingerly picked up the horse switch, and a ding bleeped from his watch. The small square screen lite up, and black words filled the screen like a text.

'Welcome Vincent, I'm your narrator. I've bid the most on you, and together we play the game. I'm glad you accept the terms, and conditions of the game. I will send you towards different objectives. Each one is worth something, with its own prize. We get enough prizes we win. Every prize you get. I get as well. On top of winning my bet, which is a fuck ton of money. So when I promise to do everything, and anything to get you out. I mean it. If you have questions all you need to do is say it outloud. We can see, and hear everything.'

"So what do I call you?"

"The Narrator will do. Are you ready to continue Vincent?"

"Do I have much of a choice?"

"No I suppose not, my friend."

"We aren't friends. I don't know you. If I find you I will kill you."

"I suppose you would. For now let's work together? Hmm?"

"Why do I need you?"

"Without me you would have to find your goals on your own. Where as I can tell you exactly where to go."

"Fine, but if you lead me even slightly astray i'll do this on my own."

"Fair enough pal. So your first task will be to use that switch on the next person you see."

"Okay so I just wonder around asking people if I can spank them?"

"Well I just so happen to know of a player who had to tie themselves up for their first task. That sounds like the perfect target. "

"Ok where do I go?"

Rose

Rose gingerly lifted the dress up, and over her head. The large pendulous breasts snagged on the dress hefting them a bit before they dropped revealing puffy nipples that looked like a soft whip creamed pink. The watch beeped causing Rose to jump swaying both breasts. Across the screen were black letters.

'Welcome Rose, I'm your narrator. My name is Rachel. I've bid the most on you, and together we play the game. I'm glad you accept the terms, and conditions of the game. I will send you towards different objectives. Each one is worth something, with its own prize. We get enough prizes we win. Every prize you get. I get as well. On top of winning my bet, which is a fuck ton of money. So when I promise to do everything, and anything to get you out. I mean it. If you have questions all you need to do is say it outloud. We can see, and hear everything.

"Rachel i'm scared I want to leave. Do I really have to be naked?"

"I'm afraid so Rose. There might be a prize in the future that lets you put on clothes. I can direct you towards that if you want, but that will take you very far away from finishing the game."

"Away what do you mean?"

"Everyone has side quests, but to do them puts your main quest on hold. The advantage is you get cool prizes, and helpful items that can be used in game. Would you like to do one?"

"How long does the quest line to win take?"

"It is different for everyone. The shortest game was three days, but the longest game was six months. That one was crazy. It got down to these three players who kept tying, and had to do tie breaker quests. It was insane."

"Wait multiple can win?"

"Well not really. Multiple people can get to the end together."

"Can we speak to other players? And team up?"

"You may make teams with anyone you meet."

"Do you know the player Koki?"

"I do."

"Can you get me to him?"

"Well I can tell you that you will see him eventually, but he isn't someone we can reach at the moment."

"So then what do we do?"

"We walk out the door, and head down the hall."

"Ok Rachel i'm in the hallway. Something seems wrong with the lights."

"Yeah the Game Masters have this in an abandoned Castle, so we don't get much electricity. Ahead you will see a left turn take it. There will be a door."

"I see the door. It...it...It looks like blood is dripping down the front of it, and there is a metal plate...It says something," peering through the ropes of what looked like blood drip down the door. It had to be fake. No way was this place haunted. Placing a finger up to the door she swiped some of it, and gave it a taste. Just like she thought the blood tasted like sugar.

"It says Showtime. What does that mean?"

"To pass this quest you need to dance to the music. Once the music stops you've completed your task."

"I just have to dance?"

"You will have some viewers. Some of our more pure members. Three of them to be exact will have to cum watching you. They pass once they cum. You pass once they all cum. So dance provocatively."

Kiko opened the door labeled Lunarwisp. Stepping inside he found a chair sitting before a stage. Protecting Kiko was a glass pane of some sort. A beep notified him of a message.

"Before we can move forward we must shed our past. Before you will be the object of your desires. Your first quest is to cum after she faces you. If you cum before when she reaches you she will continue till you can finish again."

"You mean Rose is coming out?" as if to answer his question rose started to step onto the stage. Her chest heaving with each step up the ladder. Upon reaching the lite platform Koki found himself sitting down.

Rose stared at the three mirrors in front of her. A soft beat heavy with the bass came on over speakers, and the music filled the room. The beat was heavy, and it sent vibrations throughout her body. Rocking to the beat of the music Rose found her hips swaying to the lucent light as it strobed in multiple colors. Just as she started to grind against an invisible dick the first mirror opened up, and she stopped dancing. Before her was a young man in a seat watching her naked body dancing. Flexing in front of his chest was his cock leaking precum all over his cock. His eyes pinched, and mouth agape he fervently stroked his shaft while she moved. Focusing her attention on him. Rose lifted each breast into the air. Tongue dancing over her nipple she moaned out loud for the men. Thin strips of pussy juice snaked down her thighs as her pussy flourished at being watched.