The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinxz
Kinxz
140 Followers

"Fuck why am I so turned on?"

"Remember we injected you with stuff early. Everything is going to turn you on. Whether you like it or not."

"Oh god he is cumming. His semen is splashing all over his chest," She whispered in a voice that didn't stand familiar. That man's cock flexed with each spurt of pearly jizz shooting up in the sky. Each eruption felt like it was penetrating her, and a spasm jerked her body. Sending her breasts swinging, each nipple hardening. The second mirror opened, and an older man in his mid forties stood his cock swaying close to the window, and Rose found herself kneeling down infront of it. Pinching her nipples. Dangling her tongue up against the mirror the man spasmed as the impact of his orgasm smashed against the mirror. Torrents of semen bombarding the window. Rose in some sort of drunken stupor licked at the window as if she could get every drop of semen. The man looked at his wrist, and left out a door behind him. The first man was gone as well. That left the last man. Getting on her ass she slammed her fingers against her clit, and digging her middle finger into her pussy. The door lifted, and before her was Kiko. She wanted to stop, ask him for help getting out. To break down this mirror, but the drug had already taken over, and her orgasm was barreling down the track for first place. Kiko had both hands on his cock double fisting, when Rose saw him he increased his pace as her fingers danced against her lips swishing her pussy juice about.

"Kiko what are you doing?"

"Rose! God you are so beautiful."

"You think so," she moaned

"Yes. Oh god that ass of yours."

"This ass?" she turned around revealing a cute tight white pink butthole.

"Oh god yes, that ass is fucking...Pull it back to the mirror," pushing back she shoved her ass cheeks flat against the mirror, her skin flattened. The pale cheeks were white absent of any freckles.

"I'm going to cum Rose."

"Let me watch," turning around she grasp both nipples swirling her pussy juice over each one. Grunting with each stroke Koki felt the impending rise of semen surging into the base of his cock. Pinching down he held back with everything trying to see more of Rose.

"Cum for me Koki. Cum for me!" she screamed her hand disappearing between her quivering thighs. On command Koki cock erupted sending a slingshot of white semen towards Rose's face.

As soon as he came the mirror darkened, and rose disappeared from view. Rose lost in her orgasm didn't notice that Koki had disappeared. Each twitch of her muscles felt fantastic, and she wanted more. A voice erupted from her phone.

"As fun as it is to watch you. We must continue if we are ever to win."

"What?" Rose groaned.

"You have completed your mission."

"Right. Right," the sexual frustration easing out of her voice, as she remembered what she was doing. A ping of guilt wracked through her.

"Koki. Can I speak to him?"

"Koki is not part of your journey, and since you didn't touch you can't group up yet."

"What do we do then?"

"Your next quest. Go out the door, and you will find a new door. Rose each room. Each door. Every quest will get harder, and harder to do. Though you will become more, and more turned on. So you will just watch yourself give into everything. If you want to quit do so now, or we will win this whether you like it or not."

"If I win can I take Koki with me?"

"That is your final prize that you typed into the start menu did you not?"

"You mean...?"

"Yes. Whatever people typed there. That is their final prize. Koki would be yours anyway you seek."

"We would both be free?"

"If that is what you want. Yes."

"No I can't. I won't play your sick games. I'm going back to the room. The cops will find me eventually!" Storming into the hallway she ran as fast as her legs would take her towards the room she started in. Each step causing her heavy breasts to wobble, and sway. The dried pussy juice on her thighs glistened in the neon lights of the hallway. The stench of sex following her.

Vincent

Vincent tentatively pressed against the door. There was a metal sign on his door, but he didn't take the time to read it. Stepping inside immediately he noticed an older caramel girl tied to a post like Jesus Christ was in all those pictures when his dad forced him to go to church. With a bleep his phone went off.

'Before you is Leia, a girl from Hawaii. Your dad visited her just before it all started with you. Leia specialized in financial bdsm. She would blackmail your father into different tasks. Such as spanking his son with the same riding crop he had to use on his wife while he fucked her just before.'

"What?"

"Oh yes. We have done our research. She tried to keep herself using darknet sites to communicate with her clients, but we have control of that. There is no hiding from us."

"So she ordered my father to hit me?"

"That, and so much more. Your task is to beat her with that switch. Get her to give herself to you, and you win."

Leia stood bound by thick coarse rope to the metal cross. The blindfold, and earmuffs prevented her from knowing what was going on around her.

"Hit her!"

Raising the crop Vincent brought it swiftly across her chest. Expecting a yelp, he took a step back when she let out a guttural moan.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Hit her harder!"

Pulling back, Vincent brought the switch down with such ferocity those watching winced in expectation. A welt instantly came up across her chest.

"Fuck yes. Please, baby hit me good."

"She is asking for it!"

Once more he slapped her chest, the caramel breasts swirling in the air as the skin welted. They were medium sized. With a nice jiggle as she twitched in pleasure with each swing. Not sure why Vincent leaned forward, and pressed his lips against her thick soft nipples that protruded about an inch. Grinding his cock against her pussy lips he could feel it instantly moisten at the feel of him. The desire to hit her was gone. Replaced with the desire to fuck her.

Liea's gaping mouth was begging to be filled, but her binds prevented any such action. Shoving his fingers in her mouth he swished them around her tongue. Penetrating into her pussy he swiftly slammed his hips into her thighs.

"Yes. Fuck me. While i'm tied up."

"Shut up," forcing his hand over Leia's mouth he silenced her words, but the moans and writhing grew more rampant. The soft caress of her tongue against his hand that was smothering her signified she was enjoying. Gripping his other hand around her throat he began to choke her. Tighter, and tighter, and tighter his grip got. Each convulsion of her body made his cock harder, and when she passed out he released his grip allowing oxygen back into her body. Each lick of oxygen flowing back in her was like a mini orgasm wrenching its way through her body. Pulsating against the cross Vincent started to cum as her pussy clenched against his cock. The degrading aspect of choking this bitch out turned Vincent on more than he had ever been in his life. The volume of semen erupting from the tip of his cock deep into her pussy shocked both Vincent, and Leia.

"Oh my I can feel how turned out you are right now. You like choking this little bitch out? Oh was that another spurt?" Her words were like a venom that burned with a sweet lust.

"Shut up."

"Why so angry? You going to let me down? You wouldn't leave me up here all day would you? Vulnerable to whom ever entered that door."

"I would," Vincent turned away from the woman. When his phone bleeped.

'You did so splendidly Vincent! The gamemaker would like to give you a bonus reward, but first you must release the girl. She is still in the game, and she did her task.'

"If I don't?"

"Then you would be punished," called the woman behind him, giggling at her own words as if she were high.

'What she said.'

"Fine," turning back he released both of her hands went back towards the door calling out, "What is the next quest?"

'Escort Leia to her next quest.' is all the screen said. Vincent cursed. Loudly.

"So are you stuck with me handsome?"

"What is your next quest?"

"I'm not telling. Nor am I moving till you start being nice."

Kinxz
Kinxz
140 Followers