The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

"Wait a minute. I don't mind dressing up as a girl but I'm not dropping my briefs in front of all of you so you can take the piss," David laughed, chugging on a can of lager.

"Don't fuck your lipstick!" Bethany whined.

"Ok. Come with me!" she tucked the clothing under her arm and led David to her bedroom.

"Hey, hey, hey! No funny business in there!" William guffawed.

"As if? Dickhead." Bethany slammed the door behind her and David.

It was an unwritten rule that the group remain platonic. They knew that if sexual relationships developed between any of the members it would only cause trouble and break up the group.

"Ok. I'll turn my back while you put on my knickers, and garter belt," Bethany sipped a glass of cheap whine.

"Is this really necessary Rache? I mean I'm happy to wear a skirt and high heels but the underwear? Really?" David held up the pair of lace-trimmed black satin panties that he was supposed to wear.

"Fully- feminised David. You know the rules," Bethany admonished him.

David shrugged and dropped his underpants.

"Put the sussy belt on first David. Then when you need to go for a piss you can drop your knickers without having to unclasp your stockings," Bethany called over her shoulder trying not very successfully to suppress a laugh.

David had been with enough girls to know how their underwear was worn. He held out the black lacy garterbelt; shaking it so that the six suspenders untangled and hung straight. He made an estimation of his waist size and adjusted the clips at the waist accordingly. Surprisingly his waist was smaller that Bethany's and when he stepped into it, it fitted him quite well. The silver clasps on the garters tickled his thigh; it was quite unnerving but at the same time quite sensual.

Pulling the knickers up his freshly shaved legs evoked a delightfully pleasing sensation that intensified when he smoothed the satin material around his buttocks, penis and scrotum.

This was not really unexpected. David had never worn knickers or any ladies underwear before; but he loved the feel of the silky garments on the ladies he bedded. He liked to rub his penis on their panty-clad pubis and buttocks and even encouraged them to leave on their tights during sex. Most didn't mind but some thought him a little weird.

David pushed his penis under his crotch to try to diminish the bulge at the front of his panties. He pulled the suspenders through the leg holes of his knickers; three either side, and adjusted the garterbelt and waistband of his panties so that they were comfortable.

"Ok Rache; over to you," David reached for his can of lager but Bethany moved it out of his way.

"You can drink after I've finished with you," she reproached him.

She had him sit on the bed and David felt the most awkward and uneasy that he had ever felt in the company of one of his friends. Bethany rolled up the first stocking and had David point his toe and slid the diaphanous garment up his leg. The voluptuous feeling of the silken garment sliding up his flesh was alarmingly erotic. When Bethany clipped the clasps to the dark welt and then began to smooth out the wrinkles and straighten the seam, David nearly fainted as feelings of lasciviousness coursed through his body.

David was visibly shaking when she slid on the second stocking.

Bethany became aware of the effect that her slipping on the hosiery and straightening and adjusting the stockings were having on David.

She blushed.

"Err David. Would you mind readjusting yourself for me," Bethany was kneeling on the floor, smoothing the dark reinforced footlets of the stockings around David's toes.

She reddened further and turned her face away while David adjusted his semi-tumescent penis inside the gusset of his knickers.

"I'm sorry Rache; I don't know what's come over me," David blushed too as he apologised.

"Never mind. Let's get you into a skirt shall we? That should hide any unwanted bulges," Bethany tried to make light of the situation.

She finished dressing David helping him put on a black satin and lace brasserie that matched his panties; she stuffed the cups with old tights to fill them. Then she assisted him to step into in a black leatherette miniskirt and don a see-through, leopard-skin patterned, blouse.

Getting David into a pair of her black high heels was nowhere near as difficult as they both thought it would be; they slipped straight on, a perfect fit.

"Ok girly; let's get you accessorised. This is junk costume jewellery but please try not to lose any of it," Bethany instructed him.

She put a faux gold necklace around his neck and matching bangles on both wrists. David had both of his ears pierced so it was easy to fit the gold, drop earrings to his lobes. She put rings on the ring finger of each of his hands. She spayed him liberally with perfume from her dresser.

David stood in front of Bethany's full-length mirror and could not believe what he saw.

"Fuck David! You're fucking stunning!" Bethany finished her wine in one gulp.

David had so many emotions running through him that he didn't know where the high from the booze and marijuana stopped and the excitement and delectation of wearing the makeup, clothes and heels began. The clothing felt so sensuous and delightful against his skin, the smell and taste of the makeup and perfume were opulent and luxurious, but the way he looked! He looked gorgeous, attractive and sexy. But he loved it! He felt it; it was as if David had disappeared and this alluring slattern had taken his place.

Bethany had to help David back into the living room as he teetered on his high heels.

"Jesus Christ! Fuck me! Bloody hell! Who the fuck is that!" a litany of awe and disbelief came from Timothy, Sandra, and Rachael.

"Jesus David if I didn't know it was you in there, I'd as likely come onto you," Timothy taunted him.

William remained quiet and subdued; obviously overwhelmed.

"I've got a friend who does a drag act at the Palladium. I asked him how they make themselves look so feminine and he says simple: 'pretty boy - pretty girl'. Guess you prove the rule David," Sandra snickered.

"We need to give him a femme name; he can't go out like that and just be David. And it can't be something trite like Davina, Davetta or some such shite!" Sandra shouted drunkenly.

"I christen thee Petra the whore! If ever there was a Petra; you are her, you whore!" Timothy drawled drunkenly and spanked David on the buttocks; they all fell about laughing.

They loaded up on booze and crisps and crammed themselves into William's VW and drove down to the high street.

The X-rated cinema, appropriately named The Head Office, was a dingy decrepit building that catered for an equally sordid clientele. It ran non-stop porno movies on the big screen, usually Scandinavian but more recently American films; not that the patrons cared whether or not there were subtitles. The theatre was pitch dark and stank of cigarette smoke, booze, disinfectant and the musty smell associated with stale semen. The patrons were almost exclusively men except for the odd prostitute who used the place for a quickie if the punter couldn't afford a room.

Rachael, Timothy, Sandra, William and Bethany half fell out of the Combi having shared a spliff and drank more wine on the way to the theatre.

"Come on Petra; don't be shy," Timothy snickered helping David, now Petra, out of the van.

Petra had taken off her heels for the journey and she leaned against the van to put them back on, helped by Bethany who had a vested interest in seeing that her expensive shoes not get scuffed.

The half-stoned part-time university student who sat in the ticket booth hardly took any notice of them as he took their five bob and pressed the button to open the door to the screening room. He didn't care that they were obviously already drunk and had copious amounts of alcohol in their possession. It was a porno theatre for god's sake; all he needed to do was take money, issue tickets and mop the floor at the end of his shift.

The six students wrestled their way through the blackout curtains and stood at the back of the theatre and were greeted by a huge screen on which a lady dressed only in stockings and high heels was being rigorously taken doggy-style by a well endowed fellow. The actors were not particularly attractive nor did they seem to be particularly resolute in their lovemaking; in fact they looked a little bored. Not that you would know that by the obviously dubbed soundtrack of moans, groans, and slurping sounds booming from the speakers and the trite English subtitles indicating that the lady was encouraging the gentleman to vigorously roger her.

There were a dozen or so punters sitting in the theatre; only the backs of their heads could be seen from where the Gamers were standing. A few were sitting together as couples but most sat on their own; some were smoking but all were transfixed by the action on the screen. They were all men.

One of the men who appeared to be sitting by himself two rows from the back suddenly groaned and then a head popped up from out of his lap.

"Perfect!" Timothy hooted.

As had been agreed during the ride over, Rachael, Timothy, Sandra, William and Bethany took seats in the back row where they could watch Petra who had to sit in the middle row in the middle of the theatre. Timothy and William bookended the girls to discourage any of the creeps hitting on them.

Unfortunately for Petra that was not the case. Almost immediately a man sat down beside her and put his hand on her knee.

"Fuck off mate!" Petra growled and the punter quickly departed.

The five students laughed and jeered at Petra; this was a hoot! They are all high and continued to drink as they sat in the back row watching Petra fend off a succession of men wanting sex but the repetition soon became boring as did the string of inane pornographic movies being screened. Around ten o'clock Rachael, Sandra and Bethany were starting to nod off so the decision was made to leave the Quizmaster to see out the end of the dare while the rest of them went back to Rachael's place to sleep a little and do more dope.

William's went for a piss and came back and assumed his duties as the Quizmaster while the other four headed off. He sniggered a couple of times as men repeatedly approached Petra and were sent packing, but finally even he got bored and he lit a joint and made his way down to where Petra was sitting.

"Here smoke this; at least it will help kill the boredom," William passed Petra the joint and sat down beside her.

"Thank fuck Will. It was sort of funny shooing away those geezers but it got very tedious very quickly. Some of them kept on coming onto me even when I made it obvious that I was a bloke," Petra sucked back smoke and handed the spliff back to William.

"Well you are kinda hot Petra," William joked and punched Petra whimsically in the shoulder.

Petra would never admit that she was secretly enjoying being dressed as a woman. She repeatedly stroked her legs, straightened her skirt, played with her hair, smoothed her hands down her breasts and even dangled a high heel from her toe. She practiced the womanly mannerisms that David had witnessed in his girlfriends.

Petra was also amused and a little delighted that the punters in the theatre found her attractive. She had no intention of letting any of them do anything to her but one or two had actually sat next to her and got as far as placing their hands on her knee which she secretly admitted felt quite nice through the sheer stocking; but they were soon rebuffed.

Now that Petra had a man sitting beside her the punters stopped trying to hit on her. The two friends sat watching porn and smoking dope; they were high and very drowsy and happy to sit in the dark in each other's company.

Neither of them was sure when it happened.

They were lethargically staring at the big screen watching a pretty young white woman dressed in a basque, stockings and high heels being savagely fucked by a black man with a huge penis. You could tell that she was totally enjoying the sex and that she wasn't acting by her facial expressions, her sensuous movements, and the groans of pleasure escaping her lips. She had her legs wrapped around the black stud's waist, encouraging him to fuck her and her red lipsticked lips sought his mouth. The mutual attraction that the screen lovers had for one and other was so much more engaging and stimulating than the previous movies where lifeless actors vapidly rutted against each other.

William began to become acutely aware of Petra's presence, the smell of her perfume, the sheen of her sheer stockings in the dull glow of the screen, her pretty face. He absentmindedly placed his hand on her knee and squeezed. Petra gasped and William instinctively snatched his hand away. Petra sighed. Then, keeping her eyes locked on the screen, she sought his hand and rested it back on her knee.

They both stared at the screen their minds racing; they were crossing so many boundaries and they both knew it. Speaking about it would break the truce that they seemed to have unconsciously compacted between themselves. Neither spoke; they sat in silence watching the lovers on the big screen; both acutely aware of William's hand resting lightly on Petra's knee.

Petra bit her lip as William's hand slid slowly up her leg until it rested on her thigh, just under the hem of her skirt. She could feel her heart pounding and her breathing was shallow; but more disturbingly she was becoming shamefully tumescent. She tore her eyes from the screen and glanced down before returning her eyes back to the projected images of sexual gratification.

The brief glance allowed her to see William's hand on her leg and his fingers under her skirt. She'd also seen the bulge in his jeans.

They sat like that for what seemed like an eternity; silent, motionless, staring, hardly breathing. They both knew that if they did nothing further there was no harm done. William had played a prank and David had played along. They could joke about it with the others. It was nothing to worry about. They would soon leave the theatre as friends and laugh about how they had pretended to be attracted each other.

Then Petra rested her head on William's shoulder.

William put his left arm around Petra and pulled her close to him; his fingers slid further under her skirt and found the welt on her stocking. He fiddled with the garter clasps and smoothed his fingers along the gauzy nylon stocking.

Petra turned and faced William in the dark, their faces illuminated by the flickering screen.

"We tell no one. Ever! And after tonight we never speak of it," she looked searchingly into his eyes.

William nodded and leaned in and pressed his lips to hers.

Petra opened her lips and explored William's mouth with her tongue. William groaned and reciprocated; his hand slid further up her thigh finding the creamy soft flesh above her stocking top. It continued into her lap and found her hard and hot in her panties. He squeezed Petra's panty-clad cock and she moaned; her hand sought out his jeans and he lifted himself up in his seat to help her find and unzip his fly.

Petra's hand snaked into William's jeans and released his long hard cock. It felt so smooth and firm; she raked her fingers along it gently as she kissed him passionately. William lightly stroked Petra's cock through her flimsy panties, the front of which were now wet with pre-ejaculate.

Petra squeezed William's cock and began to stroke it. He fell back in the chair moaning, lifting his groin as she worked her hand up and down his hard member.

When Petra dropped to her knees on the filthy floor William was astonished; his first instinct was to lift her back into her seat but when her hot wet mouth closed on his phallus he could only gasp and stroke her hair, encouraging Petra to suckle him.

Petra was in a trancelike state; she instinctively wanted to pleasure her man. She worked her lips up and down William's sleek shaft while her tongue lapped at his glans.

Despite the booze and dope William couldn't hold back his orgasm and he climaxed in Petra's mouth. He tried to lift her face out of his groin but she refused and sucked and slavered at his manhood, swallowing the slaty issue as it ejaculated in her mouth. Petra suckled William's cock until she had drained every drop of semen then she lifted herself back into her seat and sat ramrod still, looking straight ahead.

They both remained silent, not touching, watching the screen but not seeing what was being projected; they were both confused and stupefied with what had just occurred.

William tucked himself away and zipped himself up. He knew what was wrong. Post coital regret. A lot of girls had it after they'd had sex while drunk or stoned and then realised what they had done. In this case the magnitude of the regret was likely immeasurable given who Petra was and what she had done.

Petra turned to confront William.

"Are you ok?" she asked stony-faced.

William just nodded soberly.

"Wanna come to my place?" she asked matter-of-factly.

William was dumbfounded but he nodded again.

Petra leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her tenderly.

"Let's get out of this dump Petra," William smiled and helped her out of her seat.

William put his arm around Petra and held her close and as they walked home Petra put her head on William's shoulder.

21 September 2007

"David! David! Are you fucking smoking in there!" Marie hammered on the door.

David came out of his reverie and crushed out his cigarette on the windowsill and went to the door, waving his hands in a vain attempt to hide the smoke.

He poked his head out the door to see that Marie was dressed for work, trim and sexy as ever in her navy blue business suit.

"Sorry Marie," David cowed his head.

"You promised to quit when Rachael was born!" Marie was livid.

They had named their daughter after David's friend Rachael; well at least David had. Marie had no idea who his university friends were or what they had gotten up to.

"The nanny will be here in an hour and I'll be home late; I have that conference today and then a working dinner afterwards," Marie fussed at her jacket.

"Ok love; I'll see you tonight," David smiled and puckered for a farewell kiss.

"Fat chance dragon's breath!" Marie berated him then clamoured purposely down the stairs, all swinging handbag and clacking high heels.

To be continued

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers
12