The Game Pt. 08

Story Info
The Game explained
2.4k words
4.6
2.8k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains many different fetishes including gay, cuckold, exhibitionism, and more. All characters are over the age of 18 and are willing participants, and the events described, are fictional despite any events they may be based on.

As with any series, if you're just now starting to read this series, you may want to go back to part 1 and see how we have got to this point.

Norma drives straight back to the dorms pulling into the back parking lot reserved for the students. She doesn't speak a word after dropping Jay off at the edge of town. I grab the door handle and start to get out in which Norma finally breaks the silence only saying "I'll catch up with you two later." The tone in her voice was almost eerie. My mind took it as almost threatening. But I answer with a quick okay and shut the door in which she slowly drives away.

I make my way back to our room as the events of the last 24 hours replay in my mind. I find the safety of my room reassuring while I keep thinking about how much everything has changed. Not only with my friendship with Jay, but also, possibly what my priorities are now while I attend college? Up to this point, my priorities were to do well academically. But now, I can't think of anything else except the game and if I want to take part in it? I also find myself apprehensive about what could happen? I mean, up to this point in my life, sex has been very vanilla. But this, is a whole new level.

I also fear as to what my own body can withstand? I mean, seeing what happened to Jay earlier, had me wondering if I could even handle all the different things that took place? I have very little experience with my anus, and it being used for sex was something that is completely new to me. In fact, I've never been on the receiving end. I now know how good it feels to being the one doing the fucking, but how will it be for me to allow it to happen to me, and seeing what some are blessed with, can I take it without causing me any harm?

I unlock our door and walk in making my way to my bed flopping down on it as I hear the door swing shut behind me. I look over at Jay's unmade bed and wonder what he might be doing right now? I think about going out and trying to find him, but then reconsider as I don't know if that is even allowed in the game?

As I lie there, the images in my mind return of Jay being tied to the table bent over with his ass fully exposed. They continue to replay in my mind as I watched closely as his body was used as a toy for the strangers. As I do so, I start to imagine myself being in Jays place and imagining what he was feeling.

I feel the pressure build within the confines of my pants with me eventually pushing my pants and underwear down to my knees. I grab my already hard cock, and begin to stroke it. I close my eyes as the images of Jay being ravaged by the strangers replay. One after another taking their turns on his open ass and mouth depositing their loads deep within him.

I lift my knees and slide my hand down past my cock and balls and soon find my anus with my hand, slowly rubbing my finger over my tight little hole. I find the feeling of my finger brushing across it exciting, so much so, that I start to push a finger inside. I quickly stop as my finger can't make it past the ring. Not to be stopped, I bring my finger to my nose smelling the musky odor of my ass before I slide my finger in my mouth depositing a large amount of my spit on it, and then quickly returning it to my hole rubbing my spit around the tight ring.

I repeat lubing my finger with my spit, getting more saliva, and then returning it to my tight hole. Eventually, I'm able to push it past the outer ring slowly sliding a little ways in with my wet finger. I feel the tightness around my finger, but am surprised that I feel no pain as my finger slowly slides inside me. It actually feels good, a different pressure from inside, as I push harder with my anus slowly relenting, eventually allowing my finger to slide past,

I slide my finger in as far as I can push it and begin to stroke my hard cock. I quickly feel an orgasm building and find myself unable to stop as I unload burst after burst of semen across my stomach and chest. I don't remember ever having such a climax. My heart was beating like it was about to explode from my chest, and the amount of semen was more than I can ever remember.

After I caught my breath, I grabbed my towel from earlier and cleaned myself up eventually redressing. After a couple of hours, I hear a knock at the door. When I open the door, I see Jay standing at the door still dressed as before. But I also notice that it appears that he now has semen on his face and down his chest, and that his eyes were bloodshot looking as though he had been crying.

"Don't say a word!" he demands as he steps past me and walks inside.

I shut the door behind him and watch as he walks over to his bed and proceeds to remove his clothes. I quickly observe that his butt cheeks are a bright red and it looks like the inside of his legs are glistening as though they are wet. I also can't help but notice his caged cock and as he turns around away from me, with what appears to be semen dripping from the end.

"I'm going to take a shower!" he says as he grabs his towel and shower bag and heads towards the shower.

Once he leaves, I see a puddle on the floor where he had been standing and scoop it up with my fingers. I quickly figure out that it is most likely semen and that it must have came off or out of Jay.

A short time later, Jay returns being clean of all the activities from earlier today. I can't help myself as I watch him drop his towel leaving him standing in front of me nude except for his cage that still encompasses his cock and balls.

Finally, I can't help myself and ask "So, what happened?"

Jay's face turns red as I see anger take over his face.

"That bitch set me up!"

I remain quiet as he continues.

"I would have made it here in time, except Norma set it up with the guys in the room by the back door to watch for me, and that they could take turns on me if they caught me."

"I didn't know that was allowed?" I questioned.

Jay looks at me and slowly, his anger leaves his face and a smile takes over saying "Everything is allowed."

He tells me how the two caught him as he was making his way inside the dorms taking him inside their room. Once inside, they took turns fucking his ass and mouth eventually unloading their cum on and in him. Before letting him leave, they both spanked his bare butt until he started to cry out in pain from each swat that landed on his unprotected ass.

Jay lies down on his bed still nude eventually rolling on his side to face me.

"So....what do you think of the game?" he asks.

I'm caught off guard a bit to the question, but answer honestly.

"I don't know? I mean...I like it. But it seems somewhat out of control?"

Jay smiles "I understand. But I'll tell you that it's lots of fun when you're the one in control. And, even being the one going through this, is actually fun in a way too."

I look at him questioning "Aren't you afraid of getting hurt or it going too far?"

Jay gives me a serious look "Look, things aren't quite as I explained earlier. I didn't lie, but, there is much more to this than I explained."

I'm sure I had a puzzled look as I ask "How so?"

"Well first, you can always stop the game by using your safe word. But, if you do, you are done permanently. You can never rejoin the game. In fact, not only can you never rejoin the game, but you have to quit attending this school. By joining the game, you swear to follow the rules. But, it also makes other things available as well."

"Such as?" I ask.

How's free medical insurance, free tuition, and a degree in your chosen profession?"

I'm sure I had a puzzled look as I ask "But how does this happen?"

"People pay a lot of money to see college age youth doing these things. That's why everything we do has to be recorded. We now just send the videos to the game controller and he does the rest."

"So what do they do with the videos?" I ask.

Jay laughs as he answers "The internet silly."

Jay gets up and walks over to his desk grabbing his laptop and then sitting down beside me on my bed. He opens the lid and with a few clicks of the keys, results with a website appearing on his screen with numerous pictures and videos of college age males and females in many different sexual scenarios. As Jay logs in, a page pops up where you can search the many videos and pictures by the numerous genres of sexual activities.I'm amazed of how many videos and pictures are listed.

"All of these videos and pictures are from just here?" I ask.

Jay laughs and then answers. "No, in fact, their is hundreds of colleges participating. Every weekend, you have an opportunity to go to any of the participating colleges and participate as a slave for the members of the game at that college."

Jay then clicks on a members only section of the webpage that eventually shows a list of colleges are over the country.

"If you decide to serve the members at one of these colleges, remember that you are a slave and again, you don't want to quit. Quitting while serving at one of the colleges can possibly leave you in a bad predicament."

"How so?" I ask.

"So lets say the game flies you to one of the colleges. They pay for your flight, meals, and even your room. Once the members pick you up, you serve them however they see fit. But, let's say you quit. Everything stops immediately, and you are left however and wherever you may be. You are not provided anything from that point on! And I mean anything!"

This shocks me making me ask "What do you do then?"

"That's is completely up to you, but you're not getting any help from anyone there. The Game takes a very dim view of quitters as they spent lots of money on you. So if you quit, and you're dressed like I was earlier, or maybe even not dressed, you'll have to figure out how to get clothes, and get back home all on your own."

I'm sitting there looking at the screens of pictures and videos as they pop up. i can't help myself as I see beautiful college age females being used in every possible way causing my cock to begin to harden. It seems to good to be real. Lots of sex, beautiful women, a degree that I don't even have to work at getting. No more studying!

"How do I sign up?" I ask.

Jay clicks a button on the screen that pops up another screen.

"Just follow the instructions on the screen, but before you start, you have to get completely naked." Jay instructs.

I think this is odd, but I do as I'm told quickly removing my clothes eventually standing completely naked in front of Jay as he holds the laptop. Jay hands the laptop to me in which I can now see that the camera is running. On the screen, I see a small screen at the upper right corner showing my nude self.

Prompts start popping up in the screen with it first having me photograph myself with the built in camera. The first pictures requested were close up face pics, but then they got more private eventually doing close up pictures of my penis, balls, and even having me bending over in front of the camera, spreading my cheeks of my butt to show a close up of my anus.

While doing this, Jay must have seen that I was questioning this in which he tells me that this is done instead of having to go to a doctor to get a physical. I find some peace with this, but still find myself feeling a bit awkward as the screen high lights my forbidden hole.

Finally, the pics were done, and it started asking questions that were more like a job application. My home address, family members, personal references, a bank account, social security number, and eventually, what I want my degree in.

As soon as I enter the last answer to the last question, the screen goes black and just as quickly, it lights up with a giant"Congratulations!" across the screen. That screen eventually fades with a short message again welcoming me to the game and a note telling me that someone will be contacting me very soon.

I turn to Jay who now has a giant smile across his face. "Check your bank account balance." he instructs.

I pull out my phone and quickly log into my bank account and see that $5000 had just been deposited.

As I'm looking at the screen of my phone, it begins to ring showing an anonymous call.

I look over to Jay who is now smiling ear to ear as i click answer on my phone.

"The fun is about to begin!" Jay whispers as I answer "Hello"