The Gamer Girl Strikes Back!

Story Info
He lied about fucking her mom, so she fucks his dad.
15.2k words
4.81
36.5k
83
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we're living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it's all in good fun.)

(Author's Note: This story requires a little explanation before we get too deep into it. This is a spin-off story from my main series, Senior Year Memories, featuring hyperactive gamer girl Izzy Barnes. While it takes place in the same universe and will reference characters or concepts from it, being a Senior Year Memories expert is NOT required to enjoy this story; I'm trying to make it its own fun thing and aim to provide all appropriate context. So, while it will be familiar to longtime readers, it is meant to be accessible to newcomers as well. Fair warning, though, that Izzy's a talker.

Further, I want to thank the reader who suggested this idea, as it quite clicked with me and turned out to be a lot of fun. As always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn't work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

CONTENT ADVISORY: This story contains a consenting, 18+, non-related couple where the girl playfully calls the guy "Daddy" a fair bit during sexytimes. If that's a turn-off for you, please turn back now instead of complaining in the comments.

***

Erik Bailey liked to think of himself as an even-tempered guy, and often considered that one of his best traits. Never getting angry when he didn't have to and avoiding rash decisions had helped him build his law practice (in a boring, but certainly profitable corner of law), and by the age of 42 allowed him to live a comfortable life. He had a nice condo toward the better end of the small town of Regan Hills, California, kept almost the same athletic build and ruggedly handsome face he had in his college football days, and had even managed a fairly amicable divorce from his ex-wife. Though work commitments meant he didn't date as much as he'd have liked, he did have his options, and got out from time to time.

Life may not have been a thrill-ride for Erik, but he made do in his usual pleasant and driven manner.

Still, an even temper and a friendly disposition had done wonders for him, which is what made Norman all the more baffling to him.

Norman was his 18-year-old son with his ex-wife, Monica. While Erik was tall and handsome and friendly, Norman was none of these things. He was unpleasant and surly and looked the very definition of a video game addict that hadn't even a passing familiarity with soap or sunlight or moving any more than he had to in life. Every weekend that Erik had with Norman, rather than hanging out or going on adventures or anything that resembled the kind of father-son activity that Erik had always dreamed about doing with his boy, Norman would lock himself away in his bedroom and game, screaming the most vile and hurtful shit that Erik had ever heard at the top of his lungs and never listening when asked to calm down even a little.

Erik had gone through his rebellious phases when he was around that age, and since confronting his son about these rages hadn't worked, he'd decided to give Norman the space to work through them and understand the person he wanted to become in life... but after replacing multiple gaming systems and four TVs in Norman's bedroom over the past three years after his son's temper tantrums at having lost one silly game or another, Erik was at his wit's end.

Today was the day he realized that his hands-off approach wasn't enough.

It was just after Norman had left Erik's condo to go back to his mother's with hardly a word for his dear old dad that Erik found himself standing in his son's stinking, pigsty of a bedroom, looking at the piles of dirty clothes and stale food Norman had left out on unwashed plates and at what would be the fifth TV his son had shattered, that he found himself seriously wondering what he'd done wrong, and what could be done to fix things.

He'd... fuck, he'd have to talk with Monica about this, wouldn't he? He was still friendly with his ex-wife, but Norman was always a blind spot to her. She'd always coddled him, and thought that he could do no wrong, and no matter how much Erik had tried to discipline him, she would always undo his efforts and just enable his lazy, rage-filled habits. He loved his son, and wanted to be a part of his life, still, but this wasn't a sustainable way of living, and it sure as hell wasn't going to teach Norman anything. He'd have to teach Norman a lesson... but how?

And who would have Erik's back here? He was handling this all on his own, with no one to help him or at least commiserate with him and make his day a little better. Getting lost in work could help some with the stress, but at the end of the day, without an outlet, he was feeling lost and supremely frustrated.

Running a hand through his dark, salt and pepper-hinted hair, he let out an exasperated sigh, not looking forward to the conversation he'd have to have with Monica, and thinking that it might be best to grab a garbage bag and clean up what he could from this room first. That would stall matters long enough for him to be able to come up with an appropriate, calm argument to bring up to his ex, or at least make it very clear that he was tired of replacing TVs and gaming consoles every few months, and that his generous paycheck be damned, he wasn't going to buy Norman any more electronics.

It was right about the moment he was considering trash bags that the doorbell rang multiple times in quick succession.

Erik closed Norman's bedroom door to better contain the smell for now, then made his way downstairs. The doorbell was ringing at an almost machine gun pace by this point, as whoever was out there seemed truly insistent upon getting his attention.

He sighed, shaking his head before he unlocked the door.

"Can I help..."

Erik looked down and took in the singularly odd girl standing before him, momentarily speechless before discovering that speechlessness was a problem that this girl would never have.

"Hey there, hi, how are you? My name is Izzy Barnes, is Norman here? No of course Norman's not here, I just watched him leave a little bit ago and wanted to give a few extra minutes for you to, like, get your head on straight if that's what you needed because if you're Norman's dad, and you gotta be Norman's dad even though it doesn't look like you could be Norman's dad because you got it all going on while he doesn't, but that's not what I'm here to talk about, so, yeah, I wanted to talk to you when your head was on straight and even though it looks like you're annoyed by something that I realize might be me but also might not be, and I sincerely hope that something isn't me, you look like your head's on straight, so can I come in and talk to you for a few minutes or maybe more than a few minutes if that's alright because what I have to say is kinda, sorta, entirely really super important? I'm eighteen, so it's not weird or anything if you let me inside."

She said this with a high, perky voice, and so quickly it might as well have all been one incredibly long word. Erik doubted the girl breathed once the entire time she said this, and was taken aback by, well, everything about her.

Izzy Barnes was a tiny thing, pale and slender and the very definition of petite. At 5'2", she was easily dwarfed by Erik's own 5'11" height. Her narrow, cute face held a broad smile, while her delicate features were framed by bright blue hair, choppy and short and exactly the same shocking color as her lipstick. Lively brown eyes looked out from behind blue, horn-rimmed glasses, while multiple piercings in her ears and the small black stud in her nose practically sparkled. Petite and slender, she wore a tight green t-shirt with a trio of gold triangles set in a pyramid on it that Erik faintly recognized, cut with a high enough midriff to show her tight abs and belly button piercing, while her skirt was short enough to fall above her knees, clearly hand-made from some of the most garish and clashing pieces of fabric he had ever seen, showing off her tight legs and sandal-clad feet.

Erik shook his head, realizing that he'd actually just checked this high school girl out, and laughed internally as he reminded himself he needed to get out more.

"Sure... is something the matter?" Erik asked, inviting this strange, hyperactive girl inside. "Are you one of Norman's friends?"

"Friends?" Izzy replied, letting out a rapid fire laugh that went on a few seconds longer than he would have expected a normal laugh to have gone on. "No, we're enemies, actually, that's kind of why I'm here."

As seemed to be her style, she spoke slightly too fast for him to hear right away, but once the words caught up to him, he goggled at the girl.

"Enemies?"

By the time he said this, she'd already strolled up the short flight of stairs toward Erik's living room and plopped herself down on his couch, stretching out luxuriantly. This simple gesture made her shirt and skirt ride up ever so slightly, showing off toned abs and creamy thighs alike.

"Yup, we're enemies! Not, like, archenemies or dangerous kinds of enemies, so it's not like you gotta worry about me coming here to burn your place down or anything like that because I'm not that kind of girl, but, enemies all the same. Like I said, it's what I came here to talk about, you gotta keep up..." she teased, laughing playfully this time.

Erik caught up with her, sitting down on a chair opposite this girl who was making herself very much at home on his couch, smiling as she looked up at the ceiling.

Izzy continued, giggling, "This is an awesome couch, like, a *real* couch, not like something you got from IKEA or anything like that, but from, like, a store that has its own smell, not like IKEA's bad or doesn't have a smell or anything, but I mostly know them for their Swedish meatballs and-"

Erik interrupted her, certain that he was likely going to have to do quite a bit of this if he wanted to get a direct answer out of her. "You said that you and my son were enemies?"

"Well, yeah, but like I said, not dangerous enemies, just, enemy-enemies," Izzy explained quickly. "If it makes you feel any better, it's all his fault, really."

It didn't make him feel any better, but it did make plenty of sense.

"I'm sorry... what's he done this time?" he asked, shaking his head.

"Oh, don't apologize for him! It's not your place to apologize for him, that's his problem, and it's one he's not gonna make good on because I don't think he even knows the words 'sorry' or 'I'm' or even what order to put them in. So, don't put that on yourself, even if there might be some explainable reasons for his problems from how he was brought up, but that's neither here nor there nor something I feel qualified to judge... now where was I?" Izzy said, looking up thoughtfully.

Snapping her fingers, she continued, "Right! Enemies! I guess if you take a look at me, you might get a certain idea of the kind of girl I am..."

Izzy sat up for emphasis, flourishing her hands under her chin as if she was trying to look like some sweet and sassy pop idol. Erik had to give it to her, she was cute as hell, in an entirely unexpected kind of way. The girls that usually caught his eye were usually more the country club set, clean-cut and well-mannered and wealthy. Izzy, though, for all of her hyperactivity had a genuine sweetness and cute confidence that was hard not to be taken in by a little, and even if he probably shouldn't have let her come inside, he wasn't regretting doing it now, either.

Still, he didn't quite know what answer she wanted to her proposal.

Izzy, however, was quick to answer this herself.

"I'm a gamer chick!" she explained, throwing her arms to the side in a dramatic exclamation, followed by a quick giggle as she dropped them back to her lap. "I play all sorts of games, shooters, puzzles, indie games, AAAs, battle royales, co-op stuff... all kinds of things I don't wanna bore you with, but that's mostly where I know Norman from, and if he lives here and games here, then you get an idea of what it's like when he's gaming, he can be a little-"

"Hot-headed?" Erik suggested.

Izzy shook her head. "Yeah, no, I mean, that's not inaccurate, but it's also not a good enough explanation for him because, well, he's a right fucking asshole when it comes to gaming. And, I mean, I'm a girl who games and I talk shit on live chat and all that, I'm used to all the assholes who are out there and what they can say and what I can say back to drive them crazy while I'm kicking their fucking asses because I'm really, really fucking good at what I do when it comes to gaming, but Norman, he makes it creepy, he tries to take it to another level that is no good in my book..."

She dropped her voice, seeming to slow down for a brief moment as she shuddered over something Norman had said. Erik was about to apologize for his actions again, but before he could, Izzy took off on another of her mile a minute tangents.

"Like, we've got some servers for all the gamers here in Regan Hills, and it's mostly us who know each other and trust each other to be civil, but he's found his way into all of them and he just loves to target us girls, like me and Tori and Katie and it's not cool, alright? Every time one of us beats him he gets all angry and screaming and telling us all the sick shit he wants to do to us, how he's gonna burn down our houses and do things to our pets and families and then he gives us our addresses and says we better make him sandwiches and send him naked pics, or pics of our feet, or naked pics of our feet, if we don't want him doing any of that stupid shit, and it's not so much *what* he says that really gets to me, because, again, none of it's new, but it's how he says it with such hate and malice and, like I said, it's not cool. He drives me batty! Batty, I say! And I don't like being batty, because I have a hard enough time staying this calm as it is!"

Erik scowled. Knowing what Norman was saying when he got caught up in the heat of the moment while gaming was one thing, but actually being confronted by someone who was on the receiving end of his vile bullshit? That was a completely different matter entirely. Even though Izzy looked generally unfazed by what she was reporting, the plain way she explained it really got to Erik.

"He shouldn't be saying stuff like that to you... to anyone," Erik said. "You don't deserve to go 'batty', and he shouldn't be putting you in that position. I'll do something about that."

"Well, that's just fucking awesome!" Izzy squealed, clapping her hands together. "But I wasn't here trying to get him punished or anything like that, even if that is pretty frickin' cool, too, no, no, no, no, no, I came here for something else actually, believe it or not."

Erik cocked his head. "Oh?"

The girl smiled, nodding enthusiastically. "Yeah! I'm here for revenge!"

He practically choked. "Revenge?"

"Duh! I did tell you we were enemies, didn't I?" Izzy explained, her smile never flickering. "You see, it's something that came up in the last game we played that just pushed me over the edge, because he was focused on me and how much better I was doing (because, not like I'm trying to be immodest, but I'm waaaaaaaaay better than him), how many times I head-shotted him and all that because he hated it so much, and he just shouted over and over about how he fucked my mom and how awesome he was because he'd fucked my mom, and I know that's an even bigger lie than the cake because Mom wouldn't do anything like that, but she's also been dealing with some mental health issues lately and I guess I was really, really sensitive to that when he said that, and it pushed me over the edge. I was tired of him saying how many times he fucked my mom, and it got me mad, so I decided the perfect response was revenge!"

"Yeah, I'm still stuck on that part, because, while I'm not your legal representation, I really feel like I should tell you that revenge is generally not a good idea," Erik explained, hoping to help calm this excitable girl out of doing anything rash. "I assure you, I will discipline him... I will teach him respect, and I will make sure it sticks this time."

This hardly seemed to convince the blue-haired gamer girl.

"I disagree! I think revenge is an awesome idea, and when I tell you what I have in mind (and it's an *awesome* fucking idea), I think you'll think it's an awesome idea too!" Izzy continued, hyper and enthusiastic and looking like she could barely restrain herself.

Erik could, however, restrain himself, trying to keep measured as this girl leaned forward on the couch.

He said, "I'll bite, even though I don't want to. Why do you think I'll agree with you about this revenge?"

"Well, because it's simple," Izzy explained. "He's never gonna fuck my mom, thank god, but he needs to know that his words have consequences, and I think the best and most fun way of doing it comes down to me fucking his dad!"

Erik choked on his words. "Excuse me?"

Amused at this reaction, Izzy cocked her head quizzically and said, "That'd be you. His dad, I mean."

"I know I'm his dad," he replied, shaking his head. "I'm just... what?"

The petite, blue-haired girl smiled and raised her hands placatingly. "It's not like this is something I'm gonna rub in his face or anything, I mean if he makes me, I'll be happy to, but it's kind of a moral victory for me, knowing I've got something on him that he doesn't on me, and it'll make me feel better, and it'll be super fun if we do it because you look pretty *fucking* hot for a guy your age, like, kinda really completely and utterly turbo hot in a way that could give girls Daddy issues, and I'm cute and sexy and young and really fucking great at sex and I think we could have so much fun getting this revenge, so, you know, you wanna just do it?"

A matter of minutes ago, Erik's biggest concern was over what would be the best brand of trash bag to sort through his son's disaster area of a room would be, and now this tiny, cute, pale gamer girl who seemed like she did speed just to keep herself even was propositioning him with the biggest, goofiest grin on her face.

Erik wanted to dismiss her out of hand, but then he couldn't help looking at her again... yeah, she was tiny, but she was lean, and she was energetic, and she looked... well, the more he looked at her, the better she looked. The way her short skirt crept up her creamy thighs, or how her tight t-shirt hugged her firm B-cup breasts, tightly enough that he could have sworn he saw her nipples... and did they look hard?

He shook his head. "I'm flattered, Ms. Barnes... but you have to know this is entirely inappropriate."

"Why?" she asked. "Because your son and me are enemies and I wanna do you for revenge?"

"Well, that..." Erik replied, trying to put this delicately. "I mean, your reasons are not exactly typical, and I don't even know you, and I'm old enough to be your father... there are a lot of reasons this can't happen."

Izzy pouted her bright blue, lower lip out at him a moment, but then broke into another big smile. "But there are a lot of reasons it should happen, too! I know it seems like I want to use you, and maybe I do a little, but it'll be the best and most fun you've ever had being used because, like I said, this is something I'm really good at, and looking at you, I bet you'll be good at it too, and you can use me all you want, too! You look so stressed, and I know I can help you with that, so why don't we just take off our clothes and fuck! Because I can fuck a lot, and I do a lot, and if you're as jacked as you look, I think you can probably keep up with me!"