The Gamer Girl Strikes Back!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik's mind was reeling at her words, and utterly intoxicated by the sight of Izzy running her fingers through his cum, spreading it down her body playfully. Then, with a wicked grin, her fingers reached her pussy, and she playfully pushed some of his cum inside of her, making her gasp and smile up at him with that sweet, devilish little grin of hers.

He groaned at the sight, his cock twitching. "Fuck..."

Izzy grinned, then hopped to her feet. "I think I got my answer there... and what an answer! I'm gonna go clean up in your bathroom, but when I get back, we're gonna really fuck, alright, Daddy?"

Still reeling, Erik walked on unsteady feet toward his bed and sat down. "Whatever you say... fuck... you're so goddamn sexy..."

"Thanks!" she replied, spinning around on her feet victoriously with her arms outstretched. "Don't I know it!"

With excited speed, Izzy bounced and giggled and darted into his bathroom, soon accompanied by the sound of running water.

Collapsing back onto his bed, Erik ran a hand over his head and said, "What... the FUCK was that?"

He found himself on the borderline between exasperation and laughter of the completely mad. This day was nothing he could have expected... Erik was a measured person, who led a normal, even *predictable* life. He never did anything like this, never even dreamed it possible, and all it took was a motor-mouthed and maybe slightly crazy eighteen-year-old with blue hair to get him to throw everything he knew about himself out the window in the name of some half-baked revenge plan. It was... well, it was unexpected, to say the least.

But was it all that bad? No... no, it certainly wasn't that. If it was bad, he'd have kicked her out when he could have, or he'd be getting dressed now and making sure she did the same and that this was something that neither of them would ever speak of again.

He wasn't going to do that. Izzy did something for him he never would have expected, and he certainly enjoyed it. She may have been a little... intense, in her own particular way, but she was lively, and exciting, and interesting...

Life hadn't been this interesting for him in some time. Nor this exciting, really. Erik shivered at the thought of her on her knees, covered in his cum, fingering it into her pussy... if he were a sane man, he knew that he would be worried about her doing that, but the way things were going, he was pretty well just rolling with the punches.

This was why he wasn't surprised by the quick sound of padding footsteps as Izzy ran from the bathroom and jumped on the bed next to him, clean of cum and eager to kiss him deeply. Erik was happy to return the kiss, pulling the tight little minx into his arms, partly on top of him as she draped one of her legs over one of his and partly straddled him. Her kisses were swift and eager, her tongue darting in to taste him while she moaned and squealed high, excited sounds as he ran his strong hands over her body. He soon found one of his hands squeezing one of her tits, while his other hand was aggressively claiming her ass.

"Mmm, so you *really* like the whole Daddy thing, don't you...?" Izzy proposed, looking down at his half-deflated cock as she said that, watching it twitch with some interest. "Guess that answers my question. Had an idea that that might work."

"I didn't," Erik said with some dark amusement. "I didn't think anything about you would work for me."

Izzy giggled, sitting up on his leg and grinding her now rather wet pussy against him. "Oh, you're such a goody-two-shoes you'd never think you'd ever share a bed with a little cumslut like me? I mean, it makes some sense, it's not like I hang out where you hang out, or we have anything in common in any way, but that does make it a lot more fun, doesn't it? You gotta leave your comfort zone, man! Stop just dating girls you think are like you, branch out, find yourself some real sluts who know how to have fun! Trust me, this town is so full of 'em, just go looking for 'em and I swear you'll be just swimming in pussy..."

She began to rock her hips more rapidly, grinding her wet pussy against his thigh energetically so much that she had to bite her lip to hold back her pleased squeals.

Unable to take his eyes off her glistening cunt, Erik replied, "You... you really know how to paint a picture, Izzy..."

"Thanks, Daddy!" Izzy moaned, reaching up and squeezing her nipples as she began to grind even harder. "Some people say I talk too much, and I know they're right, but I can be right too sometimes in all the words... fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck... I know you need a sec to get hard again so I'm just gonna keep doing this until I cum..."

Erik wasn't quite as lost to lust as Izzy, looking down at his growing cock and knowing he would be ready pretty soon. Even if he could have spent a long time watching and feeling this sex-crazed, blue-haired eighteen-year-old grinding on him, he could feel the want for her growing inside of him to a point where he couldn't be contained.

So, rather than wait on her, he thought he'd put his own skills to the test, reaching down and rubbing her clit.

Izzy's eyes, which had been half-lidded since she started to approach her own orgasm, shot open as she looked down at him. Her mouth dropped open as a low, loud moan escaped her, and she began to rock her hips even harder.

"Ooh, Daddy... I like that, please, Daddy, keep going, keep going, I like that, I like it, yesyesyes, keep going, you'll make me cum, gonna make me cum soon... gonna be messy and nasty... maybe messier than you, we'll see, we'll see, keep going, keep going, I like it, I like it..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back from pleasure.

"Good to know..." Erik replied, teasing his fingers over her clit with a little less pressure, before going back to rubbing her firmly. "Any requests?"

She laughed giddily. "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start!"

Rolling his eyes, he squeezed her clit and rubbed it firmly.

Izzy squealed, "Sorrynotsorryforthejoke!!! God, yes, Daddy, keep going, keep going, you're gonna make me cum, make me cum, please make me cum, yesyesyesyes... FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

Erik knew he shouldn't have been surprised that Izzy was vocal when fooling around, and loud when she came, but even still, the volume of her cry did startle him. Her face screwed up with effort, her entire body jolted as if touched by lightning while she screamed out of excitement and release. Her thighs clamped around his leg as she came, her pussy spasming and unleashing a large amount of fluid as she squirted on him.

Even in his surprise, he didn't stop fingering her, something Izzy seemed to rather enjoy as she continued humping against his hand and thigh, another, smaller gush of fluid preceding her collapsing onto him, breathing heavily and trying to smother him with a million kisses.

He was all too happy to return her kisses, powered by her overwhelming lust, and giddy enthusiasm as she giggled against his lips.

"Ooh, that was fun, that was soooooo fucking fun, Daddy..." Izzy whispered, kissing him sweetly as she ground her soaked pussy against his leg.

"Agreed," Erik replied, holding her close as the two of them made out.

While this was a comfortable position to stay in, kissing this sweet young thing as she continued to grind on him and rub her hands all over his body, soon he felt that insistent pressure against his cock again as her hands found it and soon squeezed him playfully.

"Mmmm, I think you know what time it is... because it's *fucking* time!" Izzy declared, sitting up on his thigh and looking down at Erik with a giddy superiority, biting her lip as she looked down at his fully engorged cock. She ran her hands over it, mixing her juices and his precum together and lubing him up in a way that made him groan loudly.

"Yeah... it's well past time we got around to that," Erik growled, eyeing the nightstand to his right. "There's condoms in that drawer."

He prided himself in how prepared he was for a number of situations that might arise when he had a lady over, with a stash of condoms, lube, wipes, even a powerful bullet vibrator in case she needed a little extra attention. It was because of this pride that he was a little surprised by her next reaction.

Izzy laughed quickly, then put on a mock look of indignation as she put her hands on her hips. "And what kind of cumslut do you take me for?"

Erik was confused. "I'm sorry?"

She giggled, then swung her leg that had been between his legs over his hip, so she was now straddling him. His cock was only a few inches away from that sweet little cunt of hers, causing him no small amount of consternation.

However, lust has a way of overriding even the most level-headed of minds, and when Izzy leaned back down onto him, kissing him deeply and sandwiching his cock between the two of them, he found it a lot easier to avoid letting common sense take over. Izzy ground her soaked pussy lips over his shaft, grinding on him in an all-too-insistent way that made him groan with need while they made out.

Izzy continued this wet grind against his shaft, kissing his neck and nibbling at his ear as she continued. "Norman said some really mean things to me, and if I want this revenge to work, and I mean *really* work, Daddy, I need to make this fuck *nasty*, so, we're not gonna wear any condoms... no... I'm gonna slide my pussy up to your thick cockhead, and push it in, and I'm not gonna stop until I got every inch of you deep inside of me and we're fucking away like a coupla crazy people. And I'd so love for you to cum in me, but you also know how I feel about being covered in cum, so if you wanna pull out and do that, too, hey, you do whatever you wanna do..."

Erik groaned as she nibbled at his ear again.

She continued, slowing her words as much as she could so her voice came out almost sweet. "...but either way, doesn't pushing that nice, big daddycock of yours into my tight, sweet little 18-year-old cunt, *bare*... doesn't that sound like so much fun?"

Izzy finished this little speech of hers off by grabbing his cock and lining it up with her entrance, rubbing his cockhead over her wet lips. That she felt amazing was undeniable, as was the careful way she was playing this. She wanted Erik to be the one to actually make the move and sink his cock into her, and he understood that if he was insistent enough, she wouldn't have even the slightest problem with him grabbing one of his condoms and utterly going to town on her.

Even with his hands on her ass and her naked body pressed so lusciously against his, Erik knew he had his head together well enough that he could make this decision if he wanted to. He could still be sensible, *and* have fun, and do all sorts of dirty things with this naughty little minx.

He could...

Grinning darkly, Erik grabbed hold of Izzy's ass and pulled her down, pushing his bare cock up against her pussy lips and splaying them around his erection.

Izzy squealed at the contact, arching her back as he continued to push his cock into her. "Yes, yes, yes, Daddy! I fucking knew it! I fucking knew you'd want to do this! I fucking knew you'd feel good! So thick! So hard! So fucking good! Give it to me! I want it, Daddy, I want it, give it to me, please, please, please, please, please give it to me!!!!!!!"

He could hardly deny her with a request like that, and once he felt his cockhead pop into her insanely tight pussy, he could hardly stop himself, either. She gripped him tightly, her pussy muscles rhythmically massaging his cock in a way that felt like she could pull him inside of her if she tried hard enough.

She didn't have to try that hard, however, as Erik continued to pull Izzy down on his cock, burying inch after inch inside of her as he discovered new heights of pleasure. The squealing, squirming little gamer girl was having the time of her life as the older man filled her cunt, her many, many words having abandoned her as she arched her hips, giving him the perfect angle of penetration.

Finally, when her hips met his and his cock completely filled her, she looked down at Erik proudly, smiling cutely and kissing him playfully on the lips. "Now, that, *Daddy*, is some nice fucking cock..."

She sat up on his lap, looking down with some pride. He had to join her in that look, as her pussy looked positively stuffed by his thick cock.

"I'm sooooooo fuuuuuuuuullll..." Izzy giggled, reaching down to flick her clit and then twitching all over at the contact. "Holy shit... okay, that was a lot, right there... my whole body's all tingly... you should feel it, even though you can't feel it, but look at my nipples, they're, like, as hard as I think they've ever been! I could probably cut diamonds with them! Don't my nipples look fucking sweet right now!"

"I think they look fucking sweet all the time," Erik replied, his mouth watering as he took in her breasts. "But, they do look particularly delicious right now."

Izzy laughed, long and hard, before replying, "Well, aren't you so fucking sweet, too? This cock you've got, it's splitting me open... not the biggest I've taken, but it's still fucking big, and it's really up there, and I can't wait to start fucking you, so, I think I'm gonna do that now, alright, Daddy?"

Izzy didn't wait to see if that was alright before she started bouncing up and down on Erik's cock. He looked up at her with wide eyes, suddenly happy he'd already cum, because if he hadn't had that head start, he would have certainly blown it all right here. With those tight, massaging cunt muscles still doing everything to pleasure him, Izzy bounced up and down on him like she was riding a particularly violent mechanical bull.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "Holy shit... goddamn it, Izzy... how do you... how are you so good... FUCK!!!"

Izzy, for her part, laughed without breaking a stride, reaching back to make sure that Erik was still squeezing her ass while she rode him. "Practice makes perfect, and I get plenty of practice! So many guys and girls think I gotta be a loser because I'm a pasty gamer girl with blue hair and an infinite collection of graphic tees and I live off energy drinks and all that stuff, but I'm fucking hot, and I can pull guys in easy if I put my mind to it, and considering how often I'm horny, I'm putting my mind to it pretty often! Guys, girls, whoever suits me, and today you suit me... and I could see you suiting me pleeeeeeeeeenty more, a cock like that, a body like that, all those Daddy issues I can definitely learn to embrace... god, I could see us doing lots of terrible things together, Daddy..."

Without even thinking, Erik first squeezed her ass particularly hard, then reached back and spanked her. The sound echoed throughout the room, almost throwing off Izzy's rhythm as she brutally rode him. At first, she looked down at him, her mouth dropped open in surprise, before that O shape of her mouth quickly turned into a broad smile and squeal of pleasure.

"YES, YES, DADDY! SPANK ME! SPANK ME LIKE YOUR SON WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO!!!" Izzy cried out, reaching up and squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples and crying out in ecstasy as he reached back and smacked her jiggling, riding ass again and again.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Yeah? You fucking like that, huh?" he growled, spanking her again. "You're really getting off on knowing my son'll never touch you but that you'll get railed by his Daddy?"

"God, yes!" she squealed. "He and all those other assholes out there all want to fuck me, but I won't ever do it because they're all assholes, but, sometimes they almost turn me off guys altogether, but then I realize I can turn that around and get some of that awesome sex that they're not having, and when Norman's such a dick, thinking he can win my favor by telling me to make him a sandwich while he calls me a bitch and says he's fucked my mom, while I *know* I've fucked his dad, and can fuck his dad whenever I want to? Yeah, I fucking *love* that! God, yes, I fucking love this cock, Daddy, I love fucking you, and I wanna keep fucking you!"

Erik had never really known a girl like Izzy before, and he too was loving what she brought to his bedroom, in a way he never could have expected. When he was with women, Erik knew he had skills, but he was usually respectful and friendly, focused on his pleasure, but also making sure both of them had a good time.

With Izzy, though, it was different... she was bringing out a fire in him he'd almost forgotten he'd had. There was no love, no measured foreplay with her, just raw, sexual attraction and power as she fucked him into oblivion, turning him on more than any woman he could remember. Maybe Izzy was right, maybe he really had been looking for the wrong kind of woman in his life...

He'd really have to thank her for that revelation.

Quickly, Erik reached up and wrapped his strong arms around her, pulling Izzy to his chest and allowing him to roll over on top of her. As he expected, she squealed with delight with this change, and cried out in even louder pleasure as he began to fuck down into her with a force he never knew he had in him.

Grinning down at her, he fucked down into the tight gamer slut, pounding away at her as he claimed her mouth with his own. Izzy moaned against him, giggling and kissing him back playfully as she wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly.

"Yes, Daddy! Fucking yes, fuck me like that, harder, Daddy, fuck me harder! I'm close to cumming again on your big, fat, daddycock, give it to me, I want it, please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I want it so bad!" she wailed, holding on tight as he pounded away at her.

"You're gonna get it..." Erik grunted in response, holding her down as he fucked into her mercilessly, using her every bit as much as she said he could earlier.

For a brief moment, he realized that he barely recognized the man this girl had brought out in him. Excitement was hardly a word that had led his life, yet here he was, pinning down this tight teenager and pummeling her pussy with his cock, using her like she was his own personal sex toy while she urged him on to do all that and more. He was an animal, a beast, a fucking *monster* driven by sex and sex alone, and he had never felt better. It felt like all the constraints he had put on himself, all those societal pressures or beliefs that he had to live his life a certain way, melted away as he continued to rapidly fuck Izzy's clutching cunt.

Reason was gone. Temperance was gone. All there was was this fuck, and that desperate, animalistic need to make Izzy scream and fill her up with his cum.

Which, admittedly, was something that she built up to quickly.

"Come on, do it, do it, make me cum, make me fucking cum... I'm almost cumming, do it, do it, fucking do it, Daddy... I know you can, I want you to, do it, do it, do it," Izzy intoned, her voice breathy and dark as she grit her teeth in anticipation of her own orgasm.

Erik wanted to reply, but couldn't, instead staring down into her lively brown eyes. Soon the pleasure began to overwhelm even his animalistic drive, and he angled himself for that perfect penetration, seeking that ideal zone of release that both of them craved.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, FUCK YES! FUCK YES! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING, DADDY! FUCK! FILL ME UP, DADDY! I WANT IT SOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAADDD!!!!!" Izzy wailed, locking her legs behind Erik's ass as she gushed on his cock, her body tightening and jerking as she came hard and loud enough that he thought she had to be shaking the walls.

The feeling of her juices gushing around him combined with how tightly her pussy clamped down on him, it was all too much for Erik. Even a man as experienced as him was powerless to the charms and body of a tight-bodied eighteen-year-old like Izzy, and consequences be damned, he couldn't help but bury deep inside of her and cum, hard. Even having cum once earlier, it felt like she had fully restored his cum supply, emptying an even larger load out of his balls as he fucked down into her.