The Games They Play in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't sure who he was trying to convince of that.

Her lips fluttered. "All in," she breathed.

"What?" he asked.

Ana reached up and gripped the collar of his robe in her fists. "Vegas, right?"

A crooked, incredulous grin cracked his lips. "Ana...?"

"Brander," she said as her eyes narrowed to slits, piercing him with a brash, salacious gaze through the lens of her glasses, "it's all about the games."

Brander was suddenly tugged down by a force belying Ana's size. Before he took another breath, his mouth was enveloped by her soft, sweet lips smashing up against them in a steamy, churning kiss. It took him a long, indulgent, and extremely enjoyable moment to catch up with her.

As she continued to clutch at his collar, his hand slipped around her back and cinched her against his body. She didn't resist and actually drove herself towards him, stumbling him back till he bumped up against a dresser still holding her tight.

Brander relished the feel of her body against his. He gripped the back of her robe, twisting it till he pulled the collar down behind her neck, exposing the smooth skin on her shoulders. He tore away from her lips, swept away her long hair and suckled at the side of her neck. Ana nipped at his ear, filling it with the sound of her soft, aching breaths.

Sliding his tongue along her shoulder, he yanked at her sleeve, exposing more of her tempting, peach flesh. Her soft breast slipped free. It sloped perfectly to a dark, pert nipple which he sought like a beacon with his mouth. He sucked hard and elicited a crisp gasp from Ana as she tangled her fingers in her hair, locking him in.

His fingers dug into the firm mounds of her bottom nearly tearing through the fabric of the robe. He continued to swish his tongue all around her nipple and bosom till it was slippery and slick with his saliva. She tasted so good. He savored her essence with every lusty gulp. It took a firm, determined yank of his hair in her fists to pull him away and raise his head up.

His reward was the look on Ana's face. A naughty, teasing, sexy grin stretched her lips and narrowed her eyes. It was as if she were telepathically asking him if he was enjoying himself. So playful. So Ana. Unexpectedly he began to chuckle. A smothering kiss told him to shut up.

As their mouths melded against each other, their tongues lashed and twisted. Heated breaths were laced with vibrant moans. His desire for her was through the roof. And as he sucked and pulled at her upper lip, he confirmed a thought from earlier that night: kissing a woman with an overbite was most enjoyable.

His hands still firmly on her butt he clamped her crotch against his. With a compelling sway of her hips, she rubbed her pelvis against him, effectively stiffening his length to full, stern attention.

Brander grit his teeth. He was breathing hard as Ana pushed away and stepped back. Still, with that teasing look on her flushed face, she grasped his collar again and pulled him from the dresser.

Despite his height and size advantage, he was a rag doll in her hands as she deftly pivoted them both around while stepping backwards. Momentum carried them a few steps further until he felt the bed at the back of his legs. Like a fiery pony charging toward a cliff, Ana took them both over the edge and they tumbled back onto the bed. She fell on top of him with a yelp and a laugh. Brander didn't have the time to join in her laughter as once more her lips engulfed his.

Ana wriggled to her knees and sat up straddling his torso. She swept her hair back again. Chewing on her bottom lip, she dragged her fingers around his chest then undid the sash of his robe, all the while glaring down at him like a piece of sizzling sirloin.

Brander thought he must have looked like some kid staring up at fireworks anticipating the next bursting flourish.

Ana propped her glasses with a dainty finger. Through her now trademark crooked, sharp grin, she purred, "I have you now, Mr.Bond."

She did, indeed.

Faster than he could think, Brander was once again subjected to Ana's soft, moist lips caressing his face, chin, and neck. She wriggled down, pushing apart his robe, lapping at his chest with her tongue and stroking her fingers through the short curly hairs. As she kissed his nipples, her smooth palm slipped further, past his belly till it stroked seductively along his rigid length.

Brander grunted and breathed out loud. He was sure he had a stupid, incredulous grin on his face, still taken aback by everything. It required some conscious effort, but he grasped Ana and hoisted her up till her soft thighs were spread across the sides of his face. He stole a quick glimpse of her tempting crotch before pulling her in, wrapping his mouth around the slit.

A sharp yelp escaped from Ana as he painted his tongue all around her quivering line and caressed her folds with his lips. The sash on her robe had come undone and she quickly dispensed with it altogether, leaving nothing on her blushing, nude body but her dark-rimmed glasses.

Brander clawed her smooth skin as he continued to sample her with his mouth. She leaned forward over him, bracing herself against the headboard, and rolled her hips, driving her crotch into his mouth. Her terse gasps guided him, announcing whenever he touched a sweet spot on her, within her.

When she slid her hips back down, Brander took in the expression on her face. She chewed her lower lip nervously, trying to control her breathing. Her thin, dark brows pinched with both determination and concern. He knew that look. It was the anxious, excited look of a gambler going all in.

Ana fell against his chest as they re-engaged a heated embrace. The way her soft breasts pressed against his body was wonderful, yet the touch of her smooth lower belly as it rubbed along his hard shaft was infinitely more compelling. As their mouths and tongues entwined, he reached down to grasp his length, shifting it between her thighs. Unexpectedly, Ana pushed him away.

He frowned, but then Ana reassured him with a sly grin and a playful shake of her head. Her hand reached back and wrapped around his shaft.

Brander grinned back. Alright. He settled on taking firm hold of her pliant bottom.

First, she caressed her moist, tender lips along his length, a hum trilling in her throat. Then, with a slight wriggle of her hips and an assured hand, she led his tip to the edge of her damp slit. Her head listed back and her eyes fluttered shut as she settled slowly upon him.

Brander cast a harsh, ravenous stare up at the intriguing figure straddling him. He felt his throbbing cock prod apart her slit and push deep into her, engulfed by her warmth. She was tight and every inch of his pulsing length was swaddled by her delicious inner flesh.

Ana trembled above him, her mouth wide and lips quivering. A deep flush of pink painted her skin around her cheeks and neck. There was a stunned look in her eyes as she blinked toward the headboard in front of her. Brander read it as a peculiar dawning realization. As she settled her hips, taking him in completely, she suddenly froze.

"Hey," Brander breathed, "Are you alright, Ana?"

She dropped her eyes towards him. A slender, crooked smile stretched along her lips. "Yeah," she said, nodding. As she began to roll her hips, stroking him in and out of her, she added, "Yeah, everything's great."

With that reassurance and the delectable sway of her body above him, Brander didn't hesitate. His hands clamped at her the curves of her smooth waist. Cranking his stomach, pumping his crotch against her smooth, round butt, he filled her with long confident strokes.

As she rode above him, Ana arched back, bracing her hands on his thighs, curving her belly. She was a beautiful sight. He matched her sharp, quick gasps with satisfying groans. The urgency of his thrusts intensified by the second.

She leaned forward, her fingers clutching at his chest. Even as his rigid bucking rattled her petite body and messed her long hair, her glasses managed to remain fixed over her eyes, adding a crisp spark in her dark pupils. She cast him another delighted smile, a baiting squint asking if that was all he had.

Again, taking advantage of his size and strength, Brander lifted her up and shoved her aside onto the bed. As she giggled and swept aside her hair, he rolled her onto her belly and then propped her on her hands and knees. He moved in behind her, spreading her legs and taking a firm hold of her waist.

"Ahhn!" Ana threw head back as he rushed into her, crushing his crotch against her butt. He felt the pressure around his pulsing length each time he cranked a stiff stroke. He swirled his hips, drawing a long, melodic groan from her that was as smooth and intoxicating as fine brandy. He repeated the delicious grind to elicit more enticing moans from her mouth.

Brander's nose tipped higher toward the ceiling with every bold thrust. He surged his hips with the disorderly zeal of a frat boy, tanning her lovely bottom pink with deep slaps of his crotch. At the time that he met Ana hours earlier in the lounge, he never expected to be feeling this way, this wildly exhilarated, by the end of the evening. He had expected an evening of sultry lovemaking with the demure and calculating Sasha. This, though, was as messy, over-indulgent and frenzied a ride as the rest of the evening had been with Ana.

And he was relishing every overheated second of it. His partner was more than just willing as well, diving head first into this romp.

Breathing hard, Ana crawled away from him. Taking his hands, she slipped off the bed. She pulled him along once more as she did outside on the streets of Vegas and he followed obediently towards the window. She spun around and leaned her nude body back against the glass, striking a siren's pose, her magnetic eyes sucking him towards her. As he tilted his head down, she reached around the back of his neck and pulled him down for another smouldering kiss.

His hands slid all over and around her silky back then down her sides as he lowered himself to his knees, kissing her gleaming breasts along the way. He planted tender kisses or her sloping, pale belly, before eagerly pleasuring her moist, soft folds with his mouth and tongue once more.

For many luscious minutes, he sampled her petals and clit with zealous kisses and licks. With one of her legs draped over his shoulder and her fingers sweeping through his hair, he clutched at her raw bottom, grasping the supple flesh, and holding her steady. He listened to the pleasing sounds of her shuddering breaths, her trembling sighs, filling the spacious room.

"Oh, Brander! Oh, my god!" she groaned ceaselessly. "That feels so good... "

A few minutes later, he stood tall and upright again, melting into her for another round of voracious kisses. He felt her soft hand slip between them, wrapping her fingers around his hard length and stroking it firmly with her palm.

Ana tore her lips away. From the corner of a sharp grin, she rasped, "Show me the city, Brander."

Eager to oblige, he spun her around again and pushed her toward the window, her palms flattening on the glass. He bent his tall legs deep to get into position and then drove up and forward with a swift thrust.

"Un-uuhn!" she trembled a moan. She gasped and gulped, raising herself onto the tips of her toes.

Brander resumed his firm strokes. He glanced down to admire the way her tight bottom barely registered a ripple despite the harsh slap of his crotch. Losing himself to a ceaselessly relentless lust, he grabbed her length of hair and pulled, bowing her back to a seductive curve.

"Oh! Uh!" Ana gasped and groaned, her heated breaths steaming the glass, her soft cries of pleasure feeding Brander's voracious appetite for her. He squelched them with a smothering kiss, lashing his tongue against hers.

With the quilt-like network of city lights sprawled below them and stretched toward the horizon to the black hills, they declared their moment of decadent surrender to the city of sin. Churning his hips against her bottom, Brander reached his long arms around her. His hand slid down between her plush thighs and revelled in the feel of his rigid staff gliding into her slender slit. His other hand swept up, massaging her breasts before holding her chin and pulling it back so he could curl his head around and bury another fiery kiss upon her lips.

Ana let out an unexpected but infectious laugh. Like a kid in a toy shop, she continued to pull him around the suite. She pushed him back down onto a velvet lounge chair before the fireplace. Settling into the soft cushions like a drunken duke, he took a moment to soak the young vixen in as she stood before him, her lithe, sleek body aglow with the licks of orange and yellow firelight. He watched carefully as she dropped to her knees on the plush carpet, spreading his thighs apart as she moved between his legs. Her soft, warm hands curled around his shaft, his thick tip protruding from the top of her grip.

With a playful glance through narrowed eyes, she grinned and said, "So do I give this a pull? Or do you rarely play games like this?"

Brander shifted his jaw and gulped his breaths, trying to muster any sort of expression other than pained, hardened desire. He was having trouble thinking straight in all honesty. He watched her with muted anticipation as she took her sweet time, teasing him with a series of feathery kisses along his domed tip. Those were enough to send a wave of delectable tingles through him, so he was completely unprepared when she suddenly plunged her mouth over him.

"Mmm... uhh... ," he sighed, as his shaft was engulfed by Ana's wet, warm mouth. He grunted and gulped without reserve while her head bobbed up and down, nodding her chin to heighten the drag of his sensitive length inside her mouth. A weak smile appeared on his mouth as he observed the pretty, flushed face of Ana descending on his swollen cock repeatedly. It was like watching the most beautiful orchid in full bloom.

Ana giggled at his reaction, even with her mouth full of him. As Brander stroked his fingers through her hair, she hummed and gasped with pleasure, her full-blown hunger and desire obvious to them both. A sheen of perspiration coated both their bodies as she vigorously sucked on him for countless minutes.

Finally, she pulled off of him with a crisp, pitched gasp. She continued to pump her grip along his cock, still exposing a lewd grin. Rather than exhausted, she looked invigorated.

"Let's go to the soaker tub!" she laughed, but his patience had just about run its course. Re-imposing his control, he stood, scooped her up and, with a step towards the bed, he tossed her onto the sheets. She yelped with delight as she bounced on the mattress. This time, her glasses fell off her face. She didn't care.

Not allowing her a moment to recover, he was on her and in her, bending her knees against the crux of his elbows, and folding her into a compact package of delicious flesh. With her fingers cinched together behind his neck, they pressed their foreheads together and locked their eyes upon one another. Brander threw his hips against her with machine-like precision. In and out he spiked his throbbing length, probing her with deep thrusts. He snared her lips with a voracious kiss and scoped her mouth with his tongue. Ana matched him beat for beat, the young woman's passion nothing less than equal to his. He couldn't get enough of her. He wanted to swallow her up, take her verve, guile, and energy deep into his being.

His wanton groans mingled with hers, growing louder and louder by the second. The moment he dropped her legs, he felt them wrap around his back. Locking her ankles behind him, she dug her heels in, imploring his thrusts harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

Every fibre within him was straining to a painful crescendo. His skin was on fire, coated with sweat. He couldn't hold on much longer and, judging by her quickened breaths and flush, red face, neither could she. Gripping the top of the headboard, he focused his eyes on hers as he pushed his hips through the clutch of her velvet thighs, and drove his shaft forward to the hilt, smacking their crotches together, grinding his shaft.

Ana's brows twitched and her mouth rounded wide as she cried aloud with a languid moan. She stiffened and arched her back, pressing her belly upward. She swelled with a delicious, slippery sweetness as a wheezing gasp escaped her throat.

Brander withdrew almost full-length then drove in again, drawing another sharp-pitched gasp and followed by a swooning groan of ecstasy. He felt her slick wetness coat his length, dripping down to the base.

Feeling the strain in his neck and back, he withdrew again and fired forward, chasing one last, resounding thrust with a heaving, low groan. A jet of viscous fire rushed through his hard shaft. He grunted and sucked air through his teeth, gyrating his hips and pinching his buttocks as he shuddered more streams of pungent cream deep inside Ana's twisting, shifting body below.

His knuckles and fingers suddenly tingled as they gripped the headboard, His arms and stomach began to tremble as muscles were exhausted of energy. As he looked down at the spent, yet glowing young woman beneath him, drips of his perspiration flecked her pink neck and white chest. Ana continued to move and curl her body side-to-side, churning his embedded shaft within her warm, soaked hole.

They finally came together in a slow embrace, melting their sweltering, exhausted bodies together. They kissed long and deep till their gasps subsided.

Minutes later, Brander raised his head. He rolled onto his back, pulling Ana on top of him. He brushed aside the hair from her face, stroking her chin and cheeks with his thumbs.

"So, Mr.Bond," Ana said softly with a pretty smile, "looks like I won our bet."

"Never had a chance," he replied.

"Yet you still play."

He chuckled, sweeping his fingers down her back. "Every time."

Ana fell into his embrace. Brander stayed in her till they fell asleep.

----0----

Brander awoke to the sound of soft footsteps in the room. He remained still, belly down on the bed, arms and legs stretched out.

He listened to the sound of tiptoeing around the room and some rustling of clothes. Then he heard the quick scratch of a pen on paper.

A moment later, he felt a warmth on his cheek just before a tender kiss pressed upon it. A few seconds later, the door to the room open and closed.

Following through on "the rules", he waited another few seconds before finally opening his eyes and sitting up in bed, alone. He looked around the dark room still glowing from the fire. His suit was neatly hanging on the armoire, his shoes together just below and his cuff-links on the dresser.

Looking down at the bed, he picked up a folded piece of paper beside his pillow. Unfolding it, he read the note quietly. After a moment, he folded it back up, placed it beside his wallet on the nightstand and then lay back down staring at the high ceiling.

It didn't matter if he remained awake or went to sleep. He knew he wouldn't be able to shake the smile from his face.

-----0-----

It was just before dawn when Ana awoke in her bed to the cacophony of drunken women spilling into her hotel room. There was a lot of laughter and a lot of swearing, then a lot more laughter.

"There she is!" pronounced one of the women wearing a "Mouth-for-hire" t-shirt and dollar store wedding veil as she pointed toward Ana. "There's our escapee!"

Another of the entourage sporting a "Slut-of-honor" shirt quipped, "Skipped out on our little scavenger hunt, huh? It figures!"

"Here... this is yours!" Someone threw a shirt at her. It read: "Prissy Prude."

The gaggle tumbled onto her bed, nearly sending her flying, but she remained still, hugging a pillow. She was still wearing her blue dress.