The Games They Play in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the more sober women patted her back and stroked her hair. "It's okay. Leave her be," she said, "Meghan's not into these kinds of games."

Upon hearing her actual name for the first time in the last several hours, 'Ana' pried her eyes open and then slipped her glasses on. She reached for the nightstand drawer and produced a pair of black, luxury men's underwear and dropped it on the bed.

The sober woman picked it up. "What's this?"

"Five thousand points?" 'Ana' yawned, still half-asleep. "Do I win the scavenger hunt?"

There was a second of shocked silence, then the group broke into hysterical shrieking once more.

"Yeah, right! She bought that at a store!" someone yelled. "She broke the rules!"

Someone else laughed, "Smell it! Check if it has the scent of 'man'! Doesn't count if she bought it!"

Chatter and laughter erupted, a morass of unintelligible noise.

The sober woman leaned in close to her and discreetly showed her cellphone with an image on it: a picture of Brander's underwear in her hands. The woman whispered in her ear, "You sent this hours ago. This picture isn't in our hotel room. Where were you? Were you with somebody?"

'Ana' cocked a brow, sporting a blushing smile.

The woman eyed her back, shocked. "Meghan," she said in a sharp hush, "you didn't... what did you do tonight?"

"Just playing games," 'Ana' whispered with a slight smile and shrug. She removed her glasses and fell back asleep.