The Games We Play

Story Info
Mom and Dad play a game and daughter joins in.
13.5k words
4.8
119.2k
227

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,179 Followers

"This is it... You're in the home stretch... Don't give up now," Mike called out, his face sweaty and red looking.

Becky Murphy grunted with fatigue, wiped her face quickly with the small towel she carried just for this occasion. She put both hands on the handlebar and kept pedaling her stationary bike along with the rest of the class. Her thighs burned, her shoulders ached, and her butt felt like the muscles were pulled as tight as they could stretch... but she pedaled on.

"And we're home," Mike said into his tiny microphone. "Take some deep breaths... keep pedaling... slower now... release all of those toxins... and let your muscles relax now..."

Becky and the other spin class members all sat up, pedaling slower now, but still breathing hard. Becky could feel the sweat from her chest pooling between her breasts. She was normally very particular to look her best in public. But this was one sanctuary where she and all of her classmates had an unspoken bond to forego any judgements on appearances for this hour.

She was in her mid-40's now. Still in good shape, her shoulder length dirty blond (thanks to her hair stylist) hair bounced when she walked, causing men to ogle her. It was harder to keep up her attractive figure. It wasn't as taut as when she met her husband, Lance, in college. But most observers would agree that she could still hold her own with most of the girls on campus even today. Three days a week she devoted to spin class. Three other days a week she walked with some of the other housewives in the neighborhood. She knew that one day age would start to catch up with her. There would come a day when she would probably get a boob lift and perhaps a face lift. Money would not be an issue for those indulgences. But she simply didn't need them yet.

Lance was an executive with a large insurance company and she didn't have to work outside the home. She appreciated his sacrifice and, consequently, allocated a portion of six days a week to keeping in shape for him (as well as herself). After 26 years of marriage she was still very much in love with him... and vice versa. They both looked for small ways to do nice things for each other and made sure they carved out time for just the two of them to spend some quality time together each week.

For Becky this meant, in particular, that she liked coming up with ways to keep Lance interested in her in their bedroom. She had read too many articles and seen too many TV stories of successful men leaving their wives in order to shack up with a younger woman. Or worse, they didn't leave their wives, they simply carried on with them behind the wife's back. Besides enjoying sex herself, she knew it was a key component in keeping a husband happy in a marriage.

And so, Lance's wife of 26 years still would buy sexy lingerie or engage in a little dirty talk in the bedroom or send him racy pics of herself on his cell phone while he was at work. When the kids were younger she would occasionally arrange for them to stay with the grandparents for a weekend and check her and Lance into a hotel in town purely for 48 hours of sex.

Their daughter, Paige, had recently graduated from college and moved back in with them for a year while she saved money at her new job in order to get her own place. She may have moved back home, but they didn't see a lot of her. When she wasn't working she was often out with friends, spending the money she was supposed to be saving. Paige was a carefree spirit. Full of personality and never met a stranger. She was working as a graphic designer which was a perfect outlet for her artistic abilities. If you compared pictures of her and Becky when she was 22, you would swear they were sisters.

Their son, Paul, was 24 now and following in his dad's footsteps, getting his MBA in Chicago. He was very bright and had "that look" of a leader. He was interning as a financial analyst for a bank there this summer and between his summer job and school, figured he would make it home maybe three weekends before Thanksgiving. Despite their very different personalities, he and Paige were very close... each admiring the others qualities while keeping their own identities.

When she got home from her spin class, Becky turned on the steaming shower and let it wash over her body. She soaped her hands and let them glide over her smooth skin... taking a little more time than usual. The feeling of the water and the soap and her hands felt really good this morning. She gave a slight shiver as she moved her hands over her taut nipples, moving them back and forth before moving on. Becky briefly thought about bringing herself to an orgasm in the shower but decided she would save it for Lance later that night. Paige would be at a friend's house for the weekend and that left her and Lance alone in the house tonight. It was Friday and he would be looking to relax. The stars were starting to align.

As she dried off, she was still feeling an urge to cum but, with a lot of willpower, she kept moving until she was fully clothed. It was then that she began to look through her "slutty lingerie" box as she liked to think of it. It was a collection of different types of lingerie that were meant only for the bedroom... some were crotchless, some had holes so that the woman's nipples could poke out without being hindered by clothing, some were costumes... there was a lot of lace and not a lot of fabric. As she rummaged through she found a costume that she hadn't worn in years and put it in the chest of drawers in the guest bedroom to be accessed later that evening.

Lance got home and Becky greeted him with a kiss. There was nothing out of the ordinary with that. She kissed him goodbye when he left in the morning and then again when he returned home each evening. This kiss lasted just a little longer than the usual peck on the lips. And Becky made a point of pressing her body against him when she greeted him tonight.

"Go get comfortable and make yourself a drink," she purred. "Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes."

Lance smiled at her. He could see that look in her eyes that he knew all too well. She was expecting to get laid later on. He immediately felt his cock stir and began to think about how he might please her. Little did he know Becky was ahead of him and had the evening planned out.

As they sat at dinner both Lance and Becky were consumed with thoughts about sex but neither said anything overt. Instead they talked about the day, and what they were looking to accomplish tomorrow, and the kids, and other mundane topics. It was a game they played with each other and served to tease their libido a bit more. Finally Lance could take no more.

"You know that when you kiss me like you did when I came home tonight, I can't help but think all kinds of naughty things that I would like to do to you," he started. "And sitting here at the table with you, looking at you, hearing your voice and your laugh, I think that if you don't let me fuck you tonight, I'm going to have to jerk off. You have me so worked up just sitting here with you," he smirked.

"Well, that sounds like a horrible waste," Becky smiled back, sardonically. "I tell you what... After we finish eating, I want you to go in and relax for a bit while I clean up. You can watch TV or read a book or listen to music... whatever you need to do to unwind from the end of a long work week," she explained. "When you have rested for about an hour, I want you to go into our bathroom and take a warm shower and get nice and clean. You don't need to bother getting dressed... just crawl into bed and call me. Maybe I will come in and watch you jerk off... or maybe - just maybe - I might help you with your little problem," she teased.

Lance smiled, taking the last swallow of his wine and setting the glass near the sink. He brought the bottle back over and topped Becky's glass off. Becky knew what he was doing also but didn't stop him. She was looking forward to the little act she was going to play with him.

An hour later Lance obediently went and showered, letting the water cascade over his still well-toned physique. He resisted the urge to stroke his hardening cock but made sure he was clean in all the right places. He also used his razor to do a little "manscaping." He was probably ten to fifteen pounds over his football playing weight in high school but to look at him, it didn't look like he was carrying any fat. He still worked out at least two days a week and played tennis at their country club one night a week and on Saturday. There were flecks of grey in his hair now but it only caused him to look more distinguished. Because he was a good-looking guy and a senior executive at his company, there were plenty of women that flirted with him, both at work and socially. Becky wasn't blind to their efforts which is why she continued to make sure he was happy at home.

While he was showering Becky quickly retreated to the guest room and pulled out the costume she had hidden there earlier in the day. She put on the school girl outfit she bought online several years ago. It had a tiny red plaid skirt that barely covered her white lacy panties. The top was a white dress shirt that buttoned in the front and had a red tie as an accessory. She pulled on the ankle high ruffled socks and her Mary Jane shoes and stepped back to look in the mirror. She wasn't wearing a bra so her nipples were barely visible through the thin white shirt. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail looked one more time. Something wasn't right. Becky took the tie off and unbuttoned the top two buttons of the shirt, putting her cleavage on full display. Lastly she undid the bottom two buttons of the shirt and tied them under her boobs to further accentuate her bustline.

"That's the look," Becky smiled to herself.

"If you don't come and join me soon, I'm going to start without you," Lance teasingly called out to his wife from their bedroom.

Less than a minute later Becky walked into the room. Lance had pulled the covers back and was laying on top of the sheet, his dick already stiffening.

"I haven't seen that in a while," he panted. "You look gorgeous honey."

The last time she had worn it she pretended to be a student and Lance was the principal. After teasing him he ended up giving her several swats across her bottom and then they fucked, staying in character the whole time. Becky liked providing him variation. She didn't want things to ever get too routine. Sometimes there was dirty talk, sometimes it was semi-public, sometimes the lights were on and sometimes they were off, sometimes on the couch, or in the shower, there were lots of alternatives. But tonight was role-play and from the way Lance's dick had hardened as she sauntered over to the bed, he was completely supportive.

"Wow," was all Lance could utter as she snuggled next to him, her breasts rubbing against his arm and her perfume wafting in the air.

Becky traced her well-manicured fingernail down his chest and dragged it over his now steel hard cock. She could see he was struggling to find the words to begin the roleplay.

"I got in trouble at school today daddy," she started. As she called him "daddy" his eyes widened and she literally felt his dick twitch beneath her fingers. "I was just sitting at my desk like a good girl but my teacher said she could see my panties and sent me to the principal's office."

"I see," Lance managed to choke out, his throat dry from the playlet Becky was acting out. They had never included Paige or Paul in their dirty talk or roleplay before and this was new territory. He knew how taboo it was on several different levels and yet he couldn't help how his cock responded to the fantasy Becky was describing.

"And what did the principal do when you went to his office"? Lance whispered, his dick twitching again as he stared at the cleavage of his "daughter" next to him.

"He made me lift up my skirt so he could see my panties," she murmured breathily next to his ear. "I had to show him daddy. You know... because he is the principal."

"Yes, of course honey," he managed to say. "What did he do then?"

"Well... he leaned in real close and said it looked like I had started to pee in my panties. But I swore to him that I hadn't," Becky related, making the story up as she went along. She was loving the reaction she was getting from Lance. "So then he got even closer and took a big breath... like he was trying to smell me... down there... and then ran his finger along the bottom of my panties daddy. Like this," she said, taking his hand and running his middle finger along the crotch of her panties, already wet from anticipation.

"Yes, I can see how he could think you might have peed a little bit," he said, now starting to feel more comfortable about replying in character. "You are very wet there baby."

"I can't help it daddy," Becky breathed, grasping his steel rod and giving it a stroke. "It makes me all tingly when you touch me there. Will you put your finger in me daddy?"

Lance swallowed hard.

"Of course baby," he whispered, sliding his hand into her panties and moving his face directly in front of hers. "You know I will do anything for my sweet girl."

With that he slipped his middle finger into between her soaking pussy lips. There was no resistance at all. She was drenched already. At the same time he moved closer and kissed her tenderly on her lips. Her tongue snaked out and began to twirl with his as she pushed her pussy into his finger, signaling that she wanted it deep inside her. Her grip unconsciously tightened around his pulsing cock.

This was such an erotic, taboo, sensual, stimulating pretense he couldn't help but feel his juices begin to percolate. He knew he couldn't last much longer at this rate. He shifted on the bed and withdrew his finger from his pretend-daughter's pussy, sliding down and dragging her sodden panties with him as he positioned his face between her thighs. He kissed inside her thigh almost to her pussy and then repeated the act on the other leg. Becky squirmed on the bed.

"Oh god daddy," she begged. "Please... put your mouth on my pussy daddy... please..."

Instead Lance smiled to himself and moved a finger up to her clit, gently flicking it, then rubbing it in small circles barely applying any pressure as he continued kissing and gently biting her thighs.

Becky squirmed even more now. She was trying to grind her pussy into his mouth but he continued to tease her, building her pending orgasm. Seeking some sort of relief, she grabbed the hand that was not flicking at her clit and pulled it up her body sliding it under her shirt causing the shirt to pop above her tits. She clamped his hand around her nipple and his experience took over. Lance knew when she was nearing an orgasm she liked having her nipple pulled and twisted. He didn't disappoint her.

At that point he relented and moved his hand out of the way and planted his lips around her clit, licking it back and forth and gently sucking on it.

"Yesssss," Becky hissed. "Right there daddy."

Her bottom slightly lifted off the bed and ground her pussy into his face. Her free hand went behind his head to make sure he didn't disengage. Lance had no such intention. He knew from experience that she was about to cum and he was pulling out all the stops.

While he twisted her nipple with his left hand he began to suck on her clit and continued to flick it with his tongue. She was writhing against his face.

"Oh God daddy, I'm going to cum," she uttered in a kind of guttural growl.

And she did, bucking against his face, rubbing her clit against his lips and chin while she came. She shook violently for several seconds and then went limp, panting to catch her breath.

Lance moved into position and placed his throbbing cock against her pussy. With the little strength she could muster, Becky lifted her hips so that he could sink into her up to his balls. Both let out a sigh of contentment. Lance began to saw back and forth as Becky regained her composure. They were now both fucking each other in perfect rhythm.

"Yes daddy, fuck me," she pleaded. "I love feeling your big dick inside me daddy. I've wanted this for so long."

Lance was totally caught up in the physical ecstasy of his wife's velvety pussy spasming around his cock and the fantasy she was continuing to act out. She kissed him, licking her cum from where it had splattered on his face. When Becky grabbed his ass and held on as he pistoned in and out of her he lost all remaining control.

"Cum in my pussy daddy," she begged. "Please daddy cum in my pussy now."

And with that he flooded her canal with his sperm. Rope after rope of cum was fed into her pussy. As he continued to drive in and out he could feel his juice leaking out of her and some onto his balls. Finally he pulled out and flopped down on his back next to her, both of them gasping for air. They both lay there for several minutes, thinking about the fantasy they had just played out for the first time and trying to come up with what to say to the other.

"Wow," Becky finally broke the ice. "I might have to wear this more often," she smiled, snuggling next to her husband.

"I'm not sure my heart can take it if you do," Lance joked, still breathing hard. "How did you know that the idea that a daddy / daughter role play would turn me on?"

"Actually I had no idea," Becky confessed. "It came out as kind of an improvisation and when I saw you subconsciously react to it, I went with it. It's not like I have ever or would ever suspect you would actually initiate anything with her. But I have read enough stories to know that taboo fantasies are very popular - even if they aren't discussed socially."

"And you?" Lance asked softly, staring at the ceiling. "Have you ever fantasized about Paul doing the things that I was doing to you just now?"

"I can honestly say that I haven't... I mean not really..." Becky said, blushing. "Well... to be clear... when I have STARTED to think about that kind of fantasy, I always shut it down. So I guess I haven't really given it a try. But you are my husband and I think whatever we want to dirty talk or fantasize or role play about is fine as long as it works for both of us and is just between us."

"So, you liked being 'Daddy's girl'?" Lance smiled.

Becky grabbed one of the pillows and playfully hit Lance with it.

"I think you know that I did," she laughed.

Paige came home Sunday afternoon. She and her girlfriends had enjoyed a night watching movies followed by a night out at the clubs. Becky felt a certain awkwardness when she saw her come through the door after the role play of Friday night - but not as awkward as Lance felt. After all he was the one that had pictured his daughter when he shot his semen deep into his wife's pussy. He tried not to look at her body differently now - but couldn't help himself. He was now more curious about how sexually active she actually was. But - like most parents that at some point fantasize about their adult son or daughter - he ignored those feelings and acted normal. Over time, he found he thought about her sexually less and less.

For her part, Paige never noticed either her mother or father looking at her differently. Since she had graduated college and gotten a job, her life at home was considerably different than when she was in high school. There was no curfew, only an expectation that they respect each other and share their schedules if there was something extraordinary going on - like staying over at a friends, or if her mom and dad were going to be out of town for a period of time. She was expected to keep her room at least presentable and help with the cooking or the dishes or washing her clothes from time to time... but there wasn't a schedule per se. In short, it was like she was a roommate. Paige was only doing this to save money and she expected to move out after another nine months.

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,179 Followers