The Games We Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

I told her I was glad she was helping because I needed her experience and then I texted Scott. I made no mention of Angela's caveat.

Angela is in. We are going to tease you so hard and lock you up harder. Two weeks harder!

Thank you, babe. To get teased and humiliated by both of you is going to be amazing. I love you, but as usual, need to get back to work. Have fun planning my demise with Angela!

We will! See you later baby. I love you!

Angela was feeling bold after her victory related to chastity and spent much of the afternoon trying to convince me I should cuckold Scott for real. "You will love it, Scott will love it even more, and Evan will be damn happy too."

I couldn't really argue, I just told her I wasn't ready yet. She made her final pitch, "Both the men involved want it to happen, so play with the idea with both of them. Accept and return Evans's flirting and continue to tease Scott harder about giving yourself to Evan. Eventually you will realize they both want it and there is no reason not to do it. Because if you are even the slightest bit honest with yourself, you know you want to fuck Evan! I predict you will get fucked by Evan in under a month. And when it happens you will realize it should have happened sooner."

"I can only handle one step at a time, how about we focus on chastity for today," I requested. She was quite convincing related to cuckolding, but I didn't yet have the bandwidth to deal with that and chastity in the same day.

She laughed, "Of course, especially considering once your hubby is locked away, you will be craving cock from someone and that might as well be Evan!"

I laughed at her, "You don't give up do you?" And the reality is I didn't want her to give up. I could feel myself coming around to her side.

"Not when I know my best friend is only inches short of the cuckolding goal line. Baby, you are going to thank me when you cross that line. But OK, let's go over the nuts and bolts of putting and keeping your hubby in chastity."

And that is what she did. By the time Scott got home, we were ready to start his time as a chastised husband. Angela gave me three important things to remember; be strong, tease hard, and make him earn an unlocking! We discussed all of these and when Scott arrived home, I was nervous, but confident and ready to add chastity to our relationship.

Scott came in and found Angela and I sitting in the living room. I didn't get up to greet him, I just went right into dominant role.

"Go get out of your work clothes and mindset and be back her in under five minutes ready to serve. Be completely naked for your Mistress and her special guest. Oh, and grab the bottle of wine in the kitchen on your way back!"

Scott smiled and excitedly said, "Yes, Mistress."

He left and I turned to Angela and said, "Fuck that felt good, but feel free to take over from here. I could use your help."

Angela said, "I got this. Follow my lead."

We sat and waited, and when we heard Scott in the kitchen, Angela did something I never expected. She leaned over, grabbed my head, and kissed me. We were still kissing when Scott entered wearing nothing but his birthday suit.

Angela released me, winked, and then turned towards my hubby. Scott is not a super model, but he is fit and not ugly. He was semi-hard and his cheeks were red. He was trying to be strong, but he was embarrassed to be naked in front of Angela even though he had a thing for her.

"Spin around slave! Show me what you got." Angela didn't start slowly. Scott complied.

Then Angela got up and went over to him and looked at him like a piece of meat. She then started to physically appraise him like he was a steer about to get slaughtered. And the truth was he was about to get slaughtered. Angela was good and I was enjoying the show.

She ran her hand over his ass, down his chest, and finally found his now fully hard dick.

Angela stroked it a few times, then looked at me and said, "You weren't kidding when you said he was small. Even my husband is bigger. I am guessing Evan will be twice his size."

I giggled like a schoolgirl. Watching my best friend humiliate my husband was outrageously delicious. She kept pushing. She started to stroke his little dick.

"This evening, we take this little guy out of service. Not that your wife will miss it. We are going to lock you up and maybe your wife will let you out. Me, I would keep you locked up indefinitely. What do you think, Julie, after you experience Evan, are you really going to need this little guy ever again?"

Wow! She was hitting hard, and I was immediately on-board. Hard teasing always made me aroused. "I really only need his tongue anyways, so I suppose not. But I don't know, locking him up seems pretty harsh!" I was setting up Angela to have more fun with Scott.

"Oh no, Julie, your little dicked husband will love it. You will be his keyholder and the only way he will get released is if he is your perfect little pet. That's what you want, isn't that right Scotty-boy?" She was expertly stroking him, and he was breathing heavy now.

"Yes, Mistress Angela, I want my wife to be my keyholder. I even bought her a necklace to hang my key from."

"Oh, what a good boy. Tell your wife how much you want her to make you her chastised pet."

Scott didn't hesitate. "Please baby, lock me in chastity and I will be you completely obedient pet. I want to serve you."

Angela had him right on the edge. I thought she would play with him longer, but instead she went for the kill shot. "And you know Scotty-boy, once you are locked up, poor Julie will need a real man with a strong cock to fuck her. And we all know that man is Evan. He is going to fuck your wife because your little dick is all locked away and because both you and your wife want it to happen. Isn't that right, cucky-boy, you want your wife to fuck Evan. Cum for us and admit it. On the count of three, cum for your wife and celebrate that she is going to have a real man fucking her soon. Three, two, one!"

And on command Scott exploded. Angela laughed and continued to command him. "That's it cucky, cum for the last time in a while, and tell you wife you want her to cuckold you with Evan. Say it!"

Scott was still having spasms and leaking cum, he was in no condition to protest. "Julie, I want you to fuck Evan and make me your obedient cuckold."

"Beg her to put you in chastity and fuck Evan!" Angela was now stroking his highly sensitive dick. He was powerless.

"Please baby, lock me up, be my key holder and my Mistress and then please get the great sex you deserve from Evan. Please make me your chastised cuck! I love you Julie, please let me serve you fully!"

Angela made one last strong stroke of his cock making Scott squirm and said, "that's a good boy. Time to take care of the first part. Time to lock you up!"

I was in shock, but I was also ridiculously horny. Angela had taken our game and redirected it to her will, and it seemed both Scott and I really hadn't stood a chance. Angela released Scott and came over to me, pulled me up from the couch and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and it was wildly exciting.

Scott just stood naked, drained and fascinated as he watched his wife make out with her best friend. I took a peek at him as I enjoyed my kissing with Angela and the look on his face was priceless.

Angela broke the kiss and then spoke to both of us, "now that was fun, but it is time to get the wee-little dick locked away. Come with me."

We followed her to our master bath, and she had the device laid out. It looked so small. It ended up fitting just right. It took a bit to get him in it the first time, but then Angela had Scott take it off and put it on himself a few times. Finally, she grabbed the small lock and said, "It is time! Scott, lock your dick away and give your wife, your mistress, and soon your cuckoldress, the key."

Scott obeyed and came over to me and got on his knees and held out the key to me. "I am yours always and thank you for being my keyholder and the best wife any man could ask for." It was genuine and it was cute.

"I accept the key, now I hope I don't lose it!" I had to have a bit of fun with him. "Get up and go get that chain you said you bought me, you can put your key around my neck and finalize your life as my chastity pet."

Scott went into the bedroom and came back a moment later with a very nice gold chain. He threaded the key onto the chain and looked at me, "May I have the honor?"

I smiled, it was a genuine smile, and said, "Of course my pet!"

Scott came up behind me and put the necklace on my like he had many other necklaces before, but this one was more meaningful. He was giving up his manhood to me. I thanked him and then told him to thank Mistress Angela.

"Thank you, Mistress Angela, for all your help and guidance. It was my complete pleasure to serve you today and if my Mistress allows it, I am at your service anytime."

Angela walked up to Scott and cupped his locked-up dick and said, "Hmmm, I could use my toilets cleaned." After a pause, we all laughed, but Scott, to his credit, said, "Anytime, Mistress. Serving you in any way would be my privilege."

Scott was still completely naked, and he finally spoke up, "Mistress, can I ask a favor, I am freezing, can I put some clothes on?"

"I walked over and kissed him and said, "Of course baby, we don't really want to see your useless dick anyways." I then smiled at him to reinforce that we were still playing our game. He loved to be teased, and I loved teasing. "And after getting dressed, order Chinese for us and pick it up, it will be your first of many forays into the world as a chastised man. Can we still call him a man, Angela, what's the ruling there?" Now I was really having fun.

"I think he should just be called "cucky" because that is what he is soon to be. And cucky, no need to order for me, I need to get home to my husband, he should have dinner waiting for me."

"Yes, Mistress." Scott excused himself and exited.

I turned to Angela, "You can't let up, can you. Cucky? I am still not sure I am ready for that."

"Yes, you are, you saw how cucky responded. He wants it, and certainly Evan wants it too. But I get it, my proper friend can only do one taboo thing a week."

"On the contrary, I not only put my husband in Chastity, but I remember making out with a woman recently!" I gave her a coy look.

She closed the gap between us, "Hmmm, let me see if I remember that." And then she kissed me again. I had to admit it was hot and it felt good. We finally broke the kiss and she said, "I think you need to remind your husband that your pussy is going to belong to Evan, and your lips belong to me."

"Are you suggesting I put my husband's lips in chastity device too!" I laughed.

"Yeah, that might be a bit hard for him at work. But do me one favor; when he goes to kiss you tonight, and he will try, all newbie chastity boys do, give him your cheek and tell him your lips are for me. It will be hilarious."

"You are an evil woman, but yes, that does sound perfect. And Angela, my lips are yours anytime. I really liked that."

"Me too." And suddenly we were back at it. We kissed each other with passion and tenderness, and it was a good five minutes before we stopped. It was a crazy day.

Angela said she did need to go but gave me one final piece of advice. "Flirt back, try on the idea that Evan can be your lover. And tease cucky HARD. Both men will love it and as I said, it won't take you long to warm up to the idea. And to offer you incentive, no kissing from me until you tell me about your great flirting episode with Evan!" She winked at me and grabbed her coat to exit. "Bye, keyholder and soon to be cuckoldress!" She laughed as she left.

I sat down and shook my head. It was a crazy day. I sat for ten minutes more contemplating my situation and decided that Angela was right. It was time to return the flirting and to ramp up the teasing of Scott. A few moments later, Scott arrived with our food, and we had a nice meal. After dinner, I was still horny. I denied him kissing and instead told him to serve my orally. He seemed to have extra zest to his efforts, and as he brought me to climax, I screamed Evan's name. It was a perfect end to our day.

About a week later, with my husband still locked away, I wrapped up my spinning class, and as usual, Evan stuck around to talk. I found myself following Angela's advice and accepted and enjoyed his flirting. What I had learned about cuckolding (Angela was sending me links about every hour!), and all the games I had played with my husband with Evan at the center of them, made it hard not to feel like we were already sexually involved. That night, as we bantered and flirted, I realized I truly was attracted to him. It also became clear to me that if I truly wanted to act on that, I had that power over my husband. I almost started laughing at one point as I thought of Scott all locked away while I got horny with Evan.

Then Evan said something that froze me. He commented that he liked my necklace. My necklace was Scott's key on a chain. "I must admit I found myself staring at it while we rode. Is that a key to anything special?" Evan asked. I was so far into flirt mode with him that I replied with a flirty tone, "No, nothing special." He smiled and said, "That's good to know."

It was obvious he knew what the key was, and he just made me admit my husband's dick was nothing special. And telling him that made my nipples hard, seriously hard. My nipples have always been my early warning device related to my arousal. And at that point they were telling the world I was aroused by Evan. I realized I wanted Evan to know. I wanted him to understand he had a pathway to what he desired because my only honest answer was, I desired it too. I didn't try to cover my sports bra and my hard nipples, I just said, "I am glad you know." He reached out and took the key into his hand, coming dangerously close to my aching chest. "Yes, I see that." As he said that he looked right at my breasts, and then smiled at me. I came close to moaning.

I REALLY wanted him, and it was obvious he wanted me. The thoughts were crazy to me, but while my mind was all over the place, my body was moving in a singular direction. My face was now fully flushed, my breathing somewhat ragged, and my nipples stayed hard. Neither of us spoke for a while. Then he gently placed the key back against my chest and let the back of his hand linger. He then slid that hand down my chest and over my right nipple while his other hand came up and pushed the one stray hair off my forehead. This time I did moan. He leaned in and kissed me. It felt like it happened in slow motion, but the fireworks that went off were anything but calm.

He then pulled back and said, "soon, Julie, we are going to go on a date, and you are going to love it. I am guessing you might be in need of what I can offer." Obviously, he had read the situation fully. I was both happy and shocked. I didn't answer him, I couldn't get any words out. He then let his hand come down my cheek, and then used his index finger to follow the chain down to the key, and then he circled my left breast with that finger, pausing to gently rub my nipple. This time I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and then said, "Yes, you definitely need what I can offer. Just give me the green light and we can have a really great time together."

He let his hand fall away and I immediately missed his touch. I looked at him and said, "Soon Evan. But not quite yet. But thank you. I think it best I head home now."

"No problem, I am a patient man, and the only key you need for me is your hot body and amazing smile."

I laughed and said, "definitely soon."

With that, he flashed his killer smile and walked me out to my car. He opened my door for me, and we stood looking at each other. He made his final pitch.

"Just so you know, I think you will find I am the polar opposite of nothing special. And I am ready when you are." This time he kissed my cheek and walked away. I stared at his fantastic ass and thought, "I am a terrible wife, but a date with Evan sounds fantastic. Really fucking fantastic!" I got in my car and drove home obsessing over the man who just made a serious pass at me.

Evan was likely a few years older than me but was in incredible shape. He was just over six feet and a muscular 185 pounds. He had stamina that was unworldly as he barely seemed to breath hard even when I cranked up my spinning class to defcon five. I couldn't help but wonder if his stamina was good in other areas too. He obviously wanted me, he made that abundantly clear both verbally and physically. And if I were to listen to my best friend, I could have a relationship with Evan and my husband wouldn't just accept it, but he would love it.

I got home and Scott gave me a big hug and had one of those gleams in his eyes that men get when they are horny. This was how he was most days now that I kept him under lock and key. He was on day 9 since Angela and I locked him up. I was sweaty and told him I was going to shower. I also didn't want him to see just how hard my nipples were as it was such an obvious tell that I had come home aroused. Even though Angela kept telling me to fully embrace my power and my desires, I was still uncertain, as games and fantasies were one thing, but action and cuckolding my husband were something I still wasn't ready for. Or at least that is what I kept telling myself. I had just recently kissed Evan and enjoyed his touch and basically promised myself to him. So, any logical assessment would conclude I was ready.

The flirting with Evan left feeling horny and guilty and I decided I needed my husband. I peeled off my necklace with his key, handed it to him, and with a serious glint in my eyes, said "Meet me in the shower." "Absolutely," was his response.

I had just settled in, leaning my head against the glass wall as the water cascaded over me when my husband joined me. He positioned himself behind me and started to caress my breasts. So much for hiding my nipples. I am not huge in the chest department, but given my otherwise trim body, my C cups were my main asset. My husband adored them, and I always enjoyed when he paid attention to them, even if in this case he was the second man to do so. And in that shower, aroused by Evan's top tier flirting, and having my very sensitive breasts massaged by Scott, I turned off my edit button. I decided it was time to find out for sure how much power I had.

"Evan basically asked me on a date tonight." I said as I pulled one of his hands down to my hungry and wet pussy. "And while I didn't say yes, I didn't say no either. I told him soon. I am going to say yes to him soon, I need you to know that."

Scott moaned and slid two fingers into me. I moaned too. Scott played with my pussy and my tits, and it only took a couple minutes until I exploded into a body shaking orgasm. If Scott wasn't holding me up, I would have collapsed. As I recovered, I suddenly spun around, dropped to my knees, and went porn star on my husband's dick. The one good part of his lack of size is I could truly consume his dick when I wanted to. Scott leaned back against the wall and just enjoyed my efforts.

My work was short lived as Scott did not last long and had a furious ejaculation. He came nine days' worth of cum and I stayed in porn star mode and swallowed every drop, something I hadn't done in many years. I finally rose and with his cum still lingering in my mouth started to kiss him passionately. We made out like teenagers.

When we finally broke apart, he looked at me and simply said, "I love you completely, and you should say yes to that date." We let that thought swirl in our brains as we washed each other in silence. I then told him to go get his device. He left and returned with it. I helped him get locked back up. I put the chain on the hook just outside the shower. I looked at him and said, "ah, back where you belong!"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers