The Games We Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers

Scott leaned in and kissed me tenderly and then grabbed both of my hands and fully confessed.

"Julie, you are my goddess and my mistress and although you don't need it, you have my permission and my encouragement to accept a date invitation from Evan and to take that date as far as you desire. You deserve to be happy, and I want you to be happy. If tonight was any indication, he excites you and you want him. Tonight, I appreciated being the beneficiary of your obvious arousal towards Evan, but this is something I know quite a bit about, sometimes you just have to cut out the middleman!"

He smiled at me, but his expression was one that said, "PLEASE!." I pulled him tight. My heart was racing. It was decision time. Angela has been telling me to take this step, and now Scott was doing the same, but that didn't make this decision easy. This literally ranked up there with, will you marry me, and should we have a second kid (our son was unplanned). As I held him tight, I remembered having doubts when I said yes to both of those questions, but both turned out wonderful. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. He had a fully open and inviting look.

"If he goes as far as truly inviting me, I will keep your offer in mind. No promises to either of you. You really would be OK if your wife had a date with another man?"

"Oh, I would be wildly jealous, and obviously humiliated, but in our continued quest to be fully honest with each other on the sexual front, my biggest reaction would be excitement and arousal. It is in fact, my biggest fantasy."

"OK, but before we fully commit to your cuckolding and my sexual exploration, you need to feed me, I never ate before class, and I am famished!"

He smiled and said, "A feast worthy of a cuckoldress will be ready in 10 minutes. OK, really I will warm up the left-over lasagna, but you get the point!"

We laughed and he left. I stayed and let the water wash over me one last time. I thought of his confession and things clicked. Evan wanted it, I wanted it, and my husband of over 25 years just opened the door. Angela had been right, a husband that was willing to be put in chastity was also a man who would desire that his wife cuckold him. I just put a robe on, and headed downstairs to where my obedient husband was waiting with my food.

I scarfed down the lasagna while just standing in the kitchen. Scott only had a pair of cotton sleeping pants on. He was silent, letting me eat. When I was done, I handed him the dish and said, "meet me back in the bedroom. Lose the pants."

Five minutes later we were back together, my husband only wearing his cage. I left my robe loose and I could tell he was enjoying the glimpses of the body that was soon going to belong to Evan. I decided it was time to make the final move. I smiled at him and began.

"Becoming my cuckold is your biggest fantasy, eh? I thought that was a threesome with me and Angela?" I was teasing him now.

"Yes, my biggest fantasy is for you to cuckold me. But if that is not available, I'd still take the threesome!" Once again Scott smiled at me. He loved our games.

"A date and a cuckolding are not necessarily the same thing. So, to clarify, I have the green light to not just accept a date with Evan, but I have permission to sleep with him. In fact, not just permission, you WANT that to happen. Am I understanding you correctly?"

Scott looked right at me and set things in motion, "yes, that is what I want. But mostly I want my wife to experience the thrill and pleasure that a new and better man can provide. I carry no ego about my sexual skills. The two words that best describe me are small and quick and you deserve better. I gladly accepted chastity, and cuckolding is the obvious next step. I can't provide better directly, but I can give you the freedom and encouragement to find something better with another man. And as humiliating and awkward as it is to admit, the whole idea makes me outrageously aroused."

As he said this he looked down and I followed his eyes and saw his dick pushing hard against his cage. I took him by the hand and pulled him to our bed. I pulled out the lubrication oil from the nightstand and told him to lay down. He didn't hesitate.

If I unlock you and tease you and please you, I will consider your ejaculation to be your enthusiastic yes to me cuckolding you with Evan. And you know, once I begin, it won't take long before you explode. So, in essence, if you tell me to unlock you, we both know you are telling me to cuckold you. And this is not a game, this is the real deal"

I squeezed his balls and flicked his cage. "Does my hubby want to graduate from chastised to cuckolded? What say you, baby?"

"Please, YES. I want to show you how happy I am to become your cuckold!"

"Are you sure baby? Because when we are done, and I lock you back up it is going to be pretty hard for you to compete with an unlocked and unleashed Evan. He will ask me out, I will say yes, and his tool will be ready to go to work while you sit home all locked away! Is that what you want?"

Scott moaned and replied, "Please unlock me, give me the best ejaculation ever, and then lock me back up and go for it with Evan. It has been my privilege to be your husband, and your chastised husband, and it will be my honor to be your cuckold!"

I reached into the bedside table and removed the lockbox that contained his emergency key. I held it out. It was time to have more fun.

"Your regular key is so far away, I guess we could use this one. But damn, I don't think I remember the combination." I smiled at my husband. "What could it be?"

Scott laughed, but also had a "come on" look on his face. I shook the small lockbox.

"All I can think of is Evans's member number at the club. Hmmm, I wonder if that's the combination. I don't know why; I can only think about him."

"Please, baby, I am going to explode!" He pleaded with me.

"Well, then I guess I won't have to unlock you, if you are going to explode, I can just move right to focusing on Evan!" I ran my hand down his chest, across his stomach and gripped him by his cage. I gave it a couple of pulls and said, "Explode for me baby, show me just how much you want me to give myself to Evan!"

"Oh, god!" He moaned and he started to cum.

I couldn't believe it. Angela said her husband cums while locked up, but Scott hadn't done that even though I had teased him multiple times since we first locked him up. I wasn't going to pass up a great opportunity to tease him even more.

"That's my little cuck, let go, cum for me baby. Celebrate that I am going to get fucked hard by Evan. You just said yes to my question, and I didn't even have to unlock you!"

I started to rub his cum all over his locked dick and his balls. He just kept cumming! I couldn't help it, I started to laugh. "This is amazing. My hubby wants me to cuckold him so badly he is cumming while still locked away! Tell me I can fuck Evan; tell me you want me to fuck Evan!"

Scott moaned an almost painful sounding moan and said, "Yes! God, fuck. This feels incredible!"

I was getting so tuned on too, and as was typical in recent times, as my horniness rose, my level of teasing rose accordingly.

"Yes, baby, I know your little caged dick is happy, leaking your little cummies, but imagine how good it will be when Evans's big cock unloads deep inside your wife. Do you want me to make him cum baby, do you want Evan to fuck your wife while you stay locked up!"

Scott practically screamed "Yes" as his whole midsection trembled and his cum just kept flowing. I used my finger to scoop up some of his cum and held it to his mouth.

"Suck my finger baby, eat your cum like a good obedient cuck!"

My husband, my soon-to-be cuck, ate his own cum and moaned again. He was in a sexually charged trance and would have done anything I asked. I pushed harder. I was in my own trance; I was going to fuck Evan and it was making me so aroused.

"So, my husband wants Evan, and his strong, fit, ripped body, and his unworldly stamina, to take me out on a date, to wine and dine me, maybe even in-front of people we know, and then to have me for dessert. My husband WANTS another man to fuck his wife. You want me to surrender my body to Evan and become his lover."

Poor Scott was still leaking cum. He was shaking. I didn't let up.

"You want Evan to slide his big strong cock into me and make me cum. You want me to cum on his cock. Is that what you want, baby?"

Scott groaned. I scooped more cum and rubbed it onto my breasts. I grabbed his head and pulled his face to my left breast and commanded him to eat his cum of my tit.

"That's a good boy, clean off my breast, you know, the breast that Evan touched just about an hour ago. That's right baby, Evan touched me, and kissed me, and it felt amazing. It will feel even more amazing now that I can let him keep going. I stopped him tonight, but the next time, oh baby I will just let him keep going!" It was crazy how easy I teased him. And he literally came to life. He consumed his cum and kept his mouth moving on my breast which he knew would rev me up. But he also just kept convulsing and his cum just kept flowing!

My husband was many things, but a guy with an endless flow of cum was not one of them. He was the poster child for one and done with a quick trigger and a teaspoon of cum. I once again rubbed his cum all around his groin area.

"You REALLY want your wife to get fucked by Evan, don't you?" I teased him verbally and my hand returned to his caged dick. He let out a serious moan. I was horny as hell too and I declared to Scott, "I wish you could fuck me baby, fuck me like Evan will! But you are all locked up and I will just have to wait for his strong cock!" I was both teasing him and playing with the idea of Evan as my lover. I was trying the idea on for size, and so far, I loved the way it fit.

Scott immediately pushed me down and literally dove into my pussy. He started to lick and pleasure me with everything he had. It felt fucking amazing. It didn't take long; I grabbed his head and pulled him into me, and I came. I came HARD! I held my husband against my pussy as I ripped through an amazing orgasm. Finally, I let Scott loose. He popped up and looked at me with intensity.

"I love you, Julie. And I love the idea of another man fucking you! I am sorry, the idea just drives me wild! I want you to cuck me, I want you to be happy, and Evan will make you happy!"

"Don't apologize, in fact I might have to end up apologizing to you. I might never let you out of your cage gain after tonight. Evan might be so good that I never fuck you again. Maybe I will become exclusively his!" I was taunting hard now, and we both liked it. Scott returned to between my legs and went right back to pleasing me.

"That's it baby, help me celebrate my new relationship with Evan. Oh God, Evan is going to feel so good when he is inside of me." I started to approach another orgasm and got fully into my own fantasy. "Oh, fuck me Evan, make my married pussy cum!"

Scott let out a part moan, part grunt and finished me! I had pushed him over the edge with my teasing and he burst of extra energy helped me finish STRONG!. I came hard and it felt so good. I came because in my head I was fucking Evan. I clamped my thighs around my husband's head and pressed my pussy against his mouth to extend my pleasure.

After I had milked every last ounce of pleasure from the experience, I released him and I pulled him up and on top of me. We were in the missionary position, but he was locked and useless from a dick standpoint, but damn had his oral ministrations not been wonderful. I pulled his head to me and whispered in his ear

"Oh Evan, that was amazing. You can fuck me anytime."

Scott moaned and then whispered back, "yes he can. You are so definitely going on a date with him and then let him fuck your brains out."

He couldn't see me smile, but I did, and I whispered back, "dates baby, definitely more than one."

He collapsed next to me, and we both laid on our backs looking at the ceiling. We both felt amazing. Scott broke the silence.

"Please tell me this is going to happen. I know this is crazy, but I couldn't love you any more than I do right now. I know you might think less of me, but I want you to experience better men. I want you to do whatever you want with Evan, and I want you to tease me about it. Tonight was so fucking amazing and I just want you to know you can tease me all you want because it was as so amazing. Did I mention I loved EVERYTHING about tonight? The only better version of tonight would be if it was Evan fucking you while you teased me."

I smiled again. This crazy turn of events had me feeling seriously alive and seriously ready to say yes to Evan. I laughed to myself that if Evan only knew how much we we're counting on him. I was counting on him moving from flirting, to asking, to fucking, and Scott was counting on Evan to be the man who made him a cuckold.

"Baby, the only way this isn't going to happen is if Evan has been full of shit this whole time. And I don't think that it is the case. In fact, if I texted him right now, I would guess he would be over here fucking me before you had time to change your mind."

He leaned up and looked at me, "you have his number?"

"Baby, he gave me his number months ago. I haven't used it. Yet. What do you think, should I text him?"

"Fuck yeah!"

I went for broke. "Use your tongue baby, pleasure me once again while I text with my lover!"

I pushed his face back to my pussy. "Take your time baby. Pleasure your Mistress while I text with the man who will be next to fuck me!"

Scott began, and after the first wave of pleasure hit me, I picked up my phone and sent Evan a message.

About that date...

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers