The Games We Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that she left me hanging there. As I sit in the airport lounge because of course my flight is delayed, I realize that she did the same exact thing to me a few moments ago. But this time it was the 10x version. I had to admire her even as I had to fight off the panic in my system. Six weeks with Evan as her public boyfriend, with no contact between Julie and me, while I was fully locked away, was likely a game with no end except that these things would become permanent. I thought I had felt true angst before, but as I slumped in my chair, I felt an overwhelming sense of dread, and acute humiliation, and of course, arousal. I was truly a wreck.

Looking back her weekend one approach was the first of numerous hard played games. It was the genesis of her going dark on me for six weeks with her lover. It fit the pattern; take the next step and hit that step hard and see how we react. Do I survive the next level of submission? Does Julie enjoy her next level of domination?

As her relationship with Evan expanded and matured, she hit the accelerator two other significant times. First, without telling me in advance, she invited Evan to join us on a weekend getaway and in the end, they were the couple and I the third wheel. They occupied the suite I had booked and I stayed in a base level single room. They went out to dinner while I ordered a pizza. I accompanied them shopping, but my role was to carry the bags. Julie said maybe 10 words to me while she spent my money, mainly of hot clothing and shoes to please Evan. I remembered when we arrived home, without warning, Evan took my wife one more time, on our kitchen counter no less. While his cock pleasured her she turned to me and said, "you're welcome." To this day, it is the only time I have ever gotten to see them fuck, and the passion and urgency they demonstrated still both haunt me and excite me.

The other time was when she agreed to join him as his plus-one at his company awards ceremony. It was their first fully public date as an open couple. She wore a very sexy dress and they danced openly together. He spent the evening introducing her as "the woman who makes everyday great!" They had a marvelous time and sent me numerous photos of their evening. They spent the night at the hotel and then added on two more nights because they were having such fun. When he finally dropped her off late on Monday he kissed her passionately as I stood watching and then said, "I'd be lying if I didn't confess that was one of the best weekends of my life. Being fully and publicly with you is so special." Julie leaned in and gave him a long slow kiss and replied, "Being on your arm was just as wonderful as being in your bed, thank you for a perfect weekend."

They kissed some more, and then in a move that was more painful and powerful than their words and their kisses, as they broke apart, she grabbed his hand and squeezed it. That seems such a small thing, but it was in that moment when I realized my wife had started to fall in love with Evan. That squeeze was something that she often did with me when we were at our most intimate. And following a high impact weekend with Evan, and directly and purposefully in front of me, she communicated to both of us, her man and her cuck, that the relationship had once again leapt forward.

Besides the jumps in the situation, on an on-going basis, they synched very well. Evan was flat out spectacular in bed if you asked my wife. But he was also nice, respectful, and communicative with both of us. He took command but wasn't a tyrant. He and I ended up meeting about every other week, sometimes with Julie, but sometimes just us. He would tell me how things were going and not shy away from offering me humiliating details of his conquest of my wife. But he did all of this in part because he appreciated that as a true cuck, I craved that knowledge and that humiliation.

We often texted to negotiate their next date. He was respectful of our other commitments and pushed within reason. His one nonnegotiable rule: no sex between Julie and I without his permission. And over the three months he was the man in the relationship, he only gave us permission twice: once on my birthday and once when we had a wedding to attend and had a hotel. Even our anniversary passed without sex, or at least I got no sex. He fucked Julie in our marital bed that night giving her the best anniversary sex of her life.

This was our life, a life all three of us were enjoying and were committed to. It made the major jumps forward, but mostly it was just a slow but steady takeover by Evan. He truly made my wife happy, and I thus had few complaints. But if I reflect with more hindsight, I realize where we are now should not have surprised me. Evan made it clear he wanted more, he wanted Julie for himself. Funny part is, I gave him that.

In the present time, my flight was finally boarding. I felt like I was sleepwalking as I went through the stages. My mind just kept repeating the only thought that had a chance to keep me sane during this trip: Julie was happy and that is what I had promised I would support. As I got on the plane and found my spot in first class, I was happy for the privacy. I really wasn't in the mood to interact. I settled in and then laughed and actually spoke out loud, "no one's fault but your own!"

Obviously, each step had really been my fault. I said yes to chastity, I wanted Julie to cuck me, but the real kicker was I was the one who originally suggested that Evan and Julie use my trip as a chance to live fully and openly as a couple. I actually invited them to dinner one Friday night about six weeks ago. That alone was funny. The husband needed to invite his wife and her lover for dinner. It was a Friday night, so chances were they would have dined together anyways, in fact, I might have made their food and even served them. But this time, I decided I would take them out to dinner. It was public, and it fit what I was going to suggest.

I arrived first, and then when they arrived, they sat across from me in the booth, the obvious couple. She sat close and they held hands on the table. We chit chatted a bit, but soon I made my suggestion; they should use the time I would be away to become a real couple. I suggested they become a full-time thing, living their relationship without concern for me.

Julie's first question was, "You realize that would mean Evan and I would be a public couple, are you ready for that level of humiliation?"

"There is only one way to find out. But yes, I understand you would live openly as a couple."

Julie continued and cut to the true heart of the matter, "I can't guarantee I will still be yours when you return."

"I know, but the reality is, you are mostly Evan's now, so I am not sure that question hasn't already been answered."

Evan jumped in, "I will be blunt, if you give me this opportunity, I will do my best to take Julie fully away from you. I want her as mine, and mine alone. I have respected your unique relationship with her, but if you leave me in charge, I will do everything in my power to end that relationship and fully claim her."

"I appreciate your honesty Evan. I understand. You have been so good to her, and so good for her. Heck, you have even been good to me. So, if I get left out entirely then it was inevitable anyways. I long to stay my wife's loyal cuckold and keep that unique relationship we have, but that question will ultimately be answered by you and her. So, I actually encourage you to pursue your goal. If you are successful, I will fully step away and be glad for both of you. But perhaps she, and maybe even you, will realize that the three-way relationship we have now is something that can and should survive."

"I know that is what you want, but what I want is your incredibly sexy and amazing wife to commit herself entirely to me. I want to provide her pleasure; I want to provide her strength. I want her to feel my passion and feel my lust. I want to go to bed with her every evening, delaying sleep until she is fully satisfied, and I want to wake every morning to her softness and her beauty. I want to laugh with her, I want to sweat with her. I want her to know that I don't do cages, and I don't do sharing. I will do the dishes, and shopping, and cleaning, but I will do those with her because any time with her is great, and without you around someone will have to do that. So, what you want is what we have now, and what I want is Julie. I want her every moment, of every day, and I want her entirely for myself."

It seemed he was going to speak again, but Julie leaned in and spoke softly into his ear. He turned and smiled at her.

"Your wife just told me she needs me inside of her RIGHT now. So, we are going to leave, and I am going to keep Julie for at least three days. I would keep her longer, but I have a business trip I must take. During that time, we are going to do a trial run of Evan and Julie with no Scott. So, you are to leave us alone, no texting, no calls. I will drop her off on Tuesday morning."

And with no further words or delays, they left. Julie didn't say goodbye, she didn't kiss me on the cheek. She simply slid out of the booth, took his hand, and let him lead her away. I slumped in my chair and watched my wife leave me. I shook my head and thought, "I am the dumbest man in the world." I doubt there was much argument there.

For three days I was alone. More alone than I had been since I met Julie 30 years ago. No texts, no calls. My mind raced; my dick pushed constantly against it confines. They say cuckolds crave the angst that goes with the experience, and I wondered if I had found the upper bound of my angst tolerance. I cried each night, and often a few times during the day. I tried to do some of the projects on my honey-do list, but not even doing something my wife wanted me to do could break my funk. Julie had been gone this long before with Evan, but it was always with the idea she was away with him. Now she was just with him, and I was the away in the equation. It felt different. It was different.

When she returned on Tuesday, we hugged for a good five minutes. I cried again. I confessed I barely survived. She smiled at me and laughed, "but you did survive, and I appreciate as always that you are here, waiting for me. I can't lie to you, Evan comes first, but you are still a big rock for me. I still love you and I still need you."

"But will you after my Europe trip?" My voice was full of insecurity.

"As you said, there is only one way to find out." She hugged me and then spoke in my ear, "We have a surprise for you. Stay here. I think you are going to really like it."

Julie then went and retrieved my key from its hiding place. She had stopped wearing it after Evan had gotten her a necklace to wear to celebrate their relationship. She unlocked me and very gently rubbed lotion onto me. We went to the bedroom, and she had me get fully naked and lay on my back, but with my butt at the end of the bed, and my feet on the floor. She helped me prop pillows under my head and then told me to put my hands under the pillows and made me promise not to move them. She grabbed the stool and sat between my legs. She was very warm and affectionate with me.

"This is a present from me and Evan. We both know he wants me to become only his and plans to use your time away to make that happen. That may occur, it may not. But regardless of the outcome, he has asked me to fully commit to no intercourse with you, ever, and I happily agreed. But we want your commitment to that also, so he encouraged me to help you celebrate my happiness and make that no sex commitment via a long, slow hand job. Do you accept our gift?"

"Is it what you want? Do you really never want to have sex again?"

"Yes, baby, I do want that. It is not a tease, nor intentionally hurtful when I say I won't miss sex with you. Evan takes care of my needs fully and the truth is I would prefer not to have the possibility of sex lingering between us. It is an unnecessary stress point that when removed will allow us to deepen our connection in other ways. You can still please me with your tongue, and when you have been especially good, I just might give you a hand job. Plus, for a cuck like you, a hand job, while hearing about how perfect a lover Evan is, well isn't that about the best you could ask for! So, shall we begin and celebrate my complete sexual commitment to Evan and the start of our new definition of a sex life?"

I was so wounded after the three lonely days that this kill shot took away any remaining dignity or strength. I recognized I was beaten, and I also recognized my wife was changing the rules once again. I knew I could not avoid this game, so I agreed to play it. "Yes Julie, let's celebrate that."

She then poured lube on my still recovering dick. The fantasy is that after being released from your chastity device, your dick instantly springs back to life and you are ready to go. The reality all long-term chastity wearers learn is it often takes a while for your dick to recover. Julie knew this and thus knew she had a long time to enjoy teasing me. Julie took her time playing with me, both physically and psychologically, and eventually did bring me back. But that took 20 minutes and the whole time she told me the details of how Evan fucked her perfectly multiple times a day since that evening at the restaurant. "I am sorry we left so abruptly, but after what he said about wanting me, and the way he worded it, I didn't just want him, I needed him."

Then, as she continued to tell me how perfect Evan made her feel, she began to bring me all the way to the brink before backing off. As she repeated this, and as she told me how great sex with Evan was, I could hear how genuine her feelings were. I started to cry knowing that I could never truly compete with Evan and it was likely the best decision to take sex off the table between Julie and I. She laughed at my tears and mocked me, "Is my little cuck realizing he is never getting back inside his wife and that his wife is happy about that?"

Her taunts only made the situation more erotic and arousing for me because that is how I am wired. I became desperately aroused and excited, and I was soon begging her to change her mind and let me make love to her one more time. She dismissed my pleading with more laughter. She expertly teased my dick and my psyche and told me that her and Evan had already decided. I was out. She told me whether I agreed or not was irrelevant because she was never letting me back in. She said she wanted me to agree to it as an act of commitment to her happiness. She wanted me to support the decision just to make her happy. The depth of humiliation I felt at that point was a new high, or I guess, a new low. She knew I was putty in her hands, and she pushed me to the extreme edge and then went for the kill.

"Do you want to cum little cucky? I know you do, but that act is your commitment to Evan and me that you accept your place. You want to cum so badly, just do it babe, it will feel so good. And it is what I want. I want only Evan and want you to celebrate that!"

As she taunted me, she increased her pace and didn't ease off. Without a doubt, my ejaculation was coming and so was my commitment to accept being fully cut off. I just started babbling "oh god" and resigned myself to the inevitable. I was overwhelmed with the cyclone of emotions and physical sensations.

She pulled a few final times and yelled, "commit to us, celebrate that you will never be inside me again! I want you to cum hard and commit. Do it NOW!"

With that command, she let go of my dick and laughed, and after a short pause, my dick erupted. That eruption happened even when there was no touch from her. I came harder than I ever had. I sprayed cum all over and the whole time she let my dick spasm uselessly as she jumped out of the way of my flying cum. Her laugh was also genuine, she found this very amusing. When Evan came, she did too, when I came, she just laughed. "That's it baby, cum to celebrate that Evan is now the only real man in my life. Celebrate that only he gets to fuck me. Celebrate that you are completely cut off!"

The words and her laughing and excited tones were like a hand still stimulating me. I continued to spasm and cum even though my dick was alone and untouched. That was the power Julie and my cuck desires had over me. My wife of many years, the mother of my two children, and the sexiest and most attractive woman I know, just told me I would never have intercourse with her again and my reaction was to have the most powerful ejaculation of my life.

Julie then smiled at me and said, "That was so great baby. I feel so good knowing that only Evan possesses my body. And we are completely looking forward to six weeks of heaven while you are gone. Didn't you love committing to us, wasn't that a great feeling. You loved that didn't you?"

I couldn't yet speak as the sensation was still too powerful. I nodded and moaned. She burst out laughing. "Ohh, how cute. I'll tell Evan you were so happy for us you were too excited to talk."

She then took the situation from hot to nuclear. She pushed me back onto the bed, ripped off her clothes and straddled my face. "Make me cum baby, I am so horny thinking about being exclusively Evan's girl! My pussy is off limits for your dick, but I will always welcome your tongue." And as she said that she pressed her sex to my lips. I started to serve her orally and soon she moaned the first time. I increased my efforts as her moan acted as an accelerant to my motivation.

But my wife, the wonderfully evil woman that she is, pivoted the experience once again. She grabbed her phone and called Evan. She called her lover while her husband ate her pussy. I was pleasuring her, but her focus was on him. He answered and Julie put the call on speaker phone.

"Oh, baby, I am exclusively yours. I gave him the ruined orgasm just like you suggested, and he was so horny he easily agreed to be completely cut off. Only you will be inside of me now! Isn't that great!"

"You are the best babe, and of course he did, he knows his place."

"Funny you say that baby because his place right now is under me. I was so horny after he finished cumming uselessly into the air, I ripped off my clothes and straddled him. His tongue is doing its job as we speak. Oh, and baby, we are on speaker phone!"

Evan started laughing! "Damn you are amazing. And that is so kind of you to let cucky serve you orally. When I get back from my business trip tomorrow, I was planning to take care of you the way a real man does. But I am glad he is keeping you happy in the meantime."

"Oh baby, I will be so ready for your cock. Don't get me wrong, his tongue is great, but it is you that rocks my world. I am thinking about the way you make me feel. Damn I wish you were here to fuck me!"

"Well, I will be there in less than 24 hours and in the meantime, grind on your cuck's face. Think about how perfect our sex is. Use him but think about us! Who do you belong to Julie?"

"I belong to you Evan. I belong to your perfect cock and the way you fuck me. Oh god, I am going to cum!"

"Let it loose baby! Who are you cumming for?"

"I am cumming for you Evan. I always cum for you! FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Like I had earlier, Julie exploded into a climax. She squeezed my head with her thighs and drenched my face with her juices. She held me and bounced on my face. I was her physical release, but she continued to cum for her lover.

"Fuck Evan, even 500 miles away you rock my world. Fuck that felt good. I am completely yours!"

She finally released my head and fell over to my side. She was still cycling through the final phases of her orgasm. She spoke to me in between her final spasms of pleasure. "Thank you, baby, your tongue felt so good. Now go take a cold shower, get yourself back in your device, and bring the key to me. I want to speak in private with my lover. We still have more plans to make for the time you are gone. You know we can't spend the entire six weeks fucking! Or can we? What do you think baby?"