The Games We Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years, "baby" was her term of endearment for me, but I knew that this time, her baby was Evan. He picked up on the same thing and replied.

"We can try!" They both laughed and then he continued, this time addressing me. "Hey before you go and lock yourself back up, I want to say thank you. I appreciate you keeping my woman happy while I am away. And thanks for fully committing to being cut-off. Tomorrow, when Julie and I reconnect, it is going to be so fucking hot to know that she is entirely mine. It is like I am going to enter her for the first time. In fact, I bet we both cum quickly the first time knowing that it is only us now."

I had no ability to push back, my humiliation was complete. I found some strength, but only in relation to keeping Julie happy. "Please just promise me you will make her happy."

He laughed, "That is a promise I can and will make. How am I doing so far, Julie?"

My wife looked at me but spoke to both of us. "No man has ever made me as happy. Sorry Scott, that's just the truth. But I love you and love how you make me happy by serving me. Now, go shower and lock yourself back up. And I won't ask you if you took advantage of your freedom in the shower. You have been such a good cuck, feel free to celebrate my exclusivity to Evan a second time."

I left, and I did stroke myself. The shame and humiliation were so strong that I started to cry. But I was also still horny, especially since I had been locked up for almost three weeks. After a few minutes, I ejaculated a second time, and once again my cum sprayed uselessly. I brought no pleasure to my wife at all this time. At least the first time I amused her. As I watched my cum go down the shower drain my crying intensified. I wasn't sure I could stay obedient and loyal and happy with our arrangement. It was abundantly clear that Julie belonged to Evan now. My only claim to her was a legal one. He owned her physically and I was sure that after the six weeks of my absence he would fully own her heart too. I was barely keeping it together.

I turned the water to cold and the shock seemed to steady me. I got control of my emotions and told myself to do what I had promised. I told myself to be a loyal and obedient cuck to my wife. When I take a cold shower I usually only stay under the water for a short time, but this time I let the water give me strength. Finally, I turned the water off and dried myself. I slipped the base ring back on, and then took the cage, the 1.77 inch cage, and put it back on. In a weird way, knowing I was no longer wearing it to earn some intercourse with my wife didn't change that I truly desired to wear it. As I slid the tumbler lock back through and turned the key, it felt right. In fact, it felt righter because it seemed now the cage fit me even better. Obviously, it was exactly the same size, but symbolically it became a perfect fit. I was a man who had just pledged to his wife that he would accept never having intercourse with her again, so locking my dick physically just seemed like the right thing to do. As my wife told me earlier, my dick would not be missed.

When I returned, Julie was off the phone and sitting in her robe. She pointed to the floor in front of her. "Come, let me see you are fully locked away."

I moved to the position she requested, and she inspected me. "Very good, my cuck. May I have the key?"

I handed her the key and she smiled and said, "Thank you, not go make us some dinner, I am starving. Plus, I must return the key to its hiding place."

That crazy day was five weeks ago. Julie and Evan continued to be primary with each other and I was pushed deeper into cuckold status. Two weeks later Evan came over and they both teased me as once again Julie stroked me to a substantial ejaculation, letting go again just before I blew my load. It was an intense experience to have Evan there, but it was worth the added humiliation to get the release. My last release, which I now realized was going to be my last one for a long time, was just two nights ago. It wasn't a long slow edge, but instead Julie unlocked me and gave me ten minutes to masturbate and cum. I never got fully hard but at eight minutes my cum came out. She teased me the whole time.

As soon as I came, I quickly shrunk back down, and she pulled out my silicone travel cage and put it on me. "You might as well get used to this one before your long flight on Thursday. I will get your real one packed and the keys all configured for your trip." At the time I didn't know that involved sending me with only one key that she would only release to me in case of a real emergency.

We spent my last night in the US together and she allowed me to service her. After she came, we snuggled and she asked, "Do you trust me?"

"I trust you completely. You know that don't you?"

"I do, but I have often changed the game and I push you so hard, I worry it is no longer true."

At the time I was thinking only about the past and the plan we had for my time in Europe. Had I been more on top of my thinking game, I would have realized she was asking me if I trusted her because she was going to once again change the rules. That is easily clear now, but at the time, I was only thinking about the fact that we were both willingly putting our relationship to the test while I was in Europe.

"I trust you, and always will. You have pushed, but really, we have pushed together. Tomorrow starts a serious push, but remember, it was my idea."

Julie replied, "most of it," and I had no idea she had just given me a serious foreshadow. After a moment's pause, she added, "You might lose me."

"I know, but I will always love you."

"And I will always love you. But that might not be enough. I hope we can survive but I doubt Evan will play fairly. He wants me to leave you, become fully his."

"And you?"

"I want that, and I want you, and I want us, and I want his perfect cock, and your talented tongue. I want his freshness, and I want our history. I want his passion, and I want our stability. You know me, I want it all."

"I am OK with you having it all."

"Yes, but Evan is not you."

"And therein lies the question you must answer over the next six weeks."

"I know, I just want you to know, regardless of how it plays out, I expect my husband to stay strong. I expect you to survive. I may not be strong enough for us, but I know you are."

"I won't give up, I promise."

"I am going to hold you to that promise. I need that promise to be real."

"It is absolutely real, and if need be, I will remind you of it every time we talk while I am gone."

Dinner has been served and they have just turned the lights off in anticipation of the overnight flight. I am fully settled into my seat for the 9-hour journey to Munich. I get to fly first class, so I have one of the private compartments. That is good, because I start to laugh as I remember her response.

"Just remember a promise is a promise the first time it is spoken."

She knew I would never get the chance to repeat my promise. But as I let that swirl in my mind, I realized she was right, and I did promise not to give up. That was going to all I had, the promise I made. That promise would be the only path to surviving the next six weeks. I decided I would keep that promise. I decided I would be strong. I would face the lonely and frustrating six weeks, and then I would face what was in store for me after. It surprised me, but next thing I knew it was many hours later and they were turning on the lights in anticipation of our landing.

I got deplaned, waited on my checked bag, and picked up my rental car. While standing at the counter, the iMessage from Evan came in. "Have already enjoyed both your wife and your car. Send the video." I found myself laughing at how evil my wife was when she gave her lover access to my car. I would be driving a nice BMW for six weeks, but he would be driving both my wife and my Porsche. The SIXT counter person must have thought I was a space cadet as I laughed out loud thinking about this.

I got to my favorite Munich hotel, one I had made love to my wife in many times when we had traveled together and decided I would make the chastity device switch right away. I took off my travel device, fighting the urge to masturbate and took a shower. Then I went over to my suitcase. I saw the box my wife had packed. I opened it. It did not contain my chastity device. Instead, there was a new one, a smaller one. It was still in the original box that was labeled, "The Puny Prison." I read the box; this device was only 1.58 inches long. Not a huge difference from my 1.77 inch device, but I was soon to find out that was not the point. As I opened the box, a note from my wife fell out. I picked it up and read.

Scott --

I changed the rules, you know that now. If you got this far, you have once again accepted the challenge I have presented you, so here is one more. It took a while to find the right one, but this chastity device is exactly 1/5th the size of Evan's erect cock, the cock that is going to fuck me EVERY day you are gone. Wear it for me knowing you are only a fraction of the man Evan is. Put it on, send Evan the confirmation. No confirmation, Evan wins for sure. Your call. I hope you wear it. I hope you think of me every day while wearing it. I will be thinking solely about Evan, but as I said, I expect you to be the stronger one. Enjoy your time in Europe. Oh, and you will have to wear this one home, won't that make security fun. Don't worry the Europeans are much more open minded! LOL See you in six weeks. Maybe.

Your Evil Wife

I came close to hurling the device against the wall. I collapsed on the floor. I stayed there for close to 40 minutes. Finally, I remembered my wife, my beautiful wife. I remembered that chastity and cuckolding were mutual decisions. I remembered that I did that because it made her happy. As hard as it was to contemplate, Evan made her happy. And 26 years ago, when I got down on one knee to propose to her, I said, "If you say yes, I will be the happiest man alive, and I will wake up every day for the rest of our lives trying to return that favor." I laughed at myself as I thought my 25-year-old self had no idea where that promise would lead. It sounded so noble, and now it meant I needed to lock myself into a painfully small chastity device, that was designed to not only remind me that my lover's cock was much bigger, but also remind me he was using that cock to fuck my wife. That promise seemed like a pretty lousy deal now. But I did make that promise, and I recently made her another promise. I rose off the floor and decided to live up to those promises. I would be strong for her.

I set up my phone and got the video going. I stood in front of my propped-up phone. I grabbed the device. I put the base ring on. I fit myself into the cage, it was a much snugger fit. It took a while. I finally got it set and fully aligned and I slid the tumbler into place. I turned the key and removed it. I held up the key. I took the lock box and placed the key in it. The box was a heavy duty one that VRBO people use to leave keys, so once I closed it, I had little chance of retrieving the key without the code. A code only my wife knew and a code she had promised she would only share in case of a true emergency. I looked at the camera.

"I love you, Julie. I will keep my promise."

I shut the lock box. The clunk it made echoed in the room and echoed in my soul. I stopped the video. I typed the message to Evan. "Treat them both well. Video attached"

I hit send.

In 43 days, I will return home. All I know for sure is Evan will do his best to spoil my homecoming and I will show up anyways. I am going to have possibly the worst case of blue balls in the history of man, but even locked down tight, I will show up and I will have kept my promise.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!