The Games We Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Evan, I'm going to say it for real, I do love you. I love what you do to me, I love how you treat me, and I love who you are. Which also means I love the fact that we're never going to be married and we're never going to be exclusive to each other because that's just not who we are as a couple. But I do know I am yours to enjoy when you want and for as long as you want. You are the best man I've ever been with and that includes my husband. So I am yours and you need to make no promises except that you will enjoy us, enjoy me, and especially that you'll enjoy yourself."

I didn't give him a chance to reply I just leaned up and started to kiss him passionately. There was some thing about being with a man as attractive, as virile, and as fun as Evan knowing that there was no need to put pressure on ourselves to move our relationship to something that fits traditional patterns. We were going to be each other's fuck buddies for as long as we wanted, we were going to be each other's friends for as long as we wanted. My marital status had nothing to do with that, especially when my husband craved this as much as we did.

Evan had told me multiple times that sex with me was the best he had ever had, and while he loved that, he also loved the freedom that had defined his life for many years, and he wanted to keep both. And I loved sex with Evan and I loved my husband and our relationship that had defined our lives for many years, and I wanted to keep both. So both of us were content with where we were at and neither of us actually needed each other to be happy, we already had happiness, and that made it even better that we were so happy together.

Our kissing started to get serious, and his hand reached down and started to play with my sex. He rubbed and pinched and I felt his finger enter me. I moaned. His cock was amazing, but he was also very talented with his hands. I let out another moan and spread my thighs a little apart so he would have better access. He loved to make me cum and I loved cumming for him. He played with me and soon I was panting and approaching another orgasm. It always amazed me how my husband always struggled to finish me and Evan never did. As he fingered me he leaned in and spoke quietly into my ear.

"Julie, you are the most fun I've ever had with a woman. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever been with. And you are the biggest slut I've ever been with, and I say that with all due admiration and respect. Celebrate all of that and cum for me. Cum the way you only do with me. Cum to celebrate that I am going to rock your world for six straight weeks. Cum to celebrate that you are completely mine. Cum NOW!"

And on command I exploded into an orgasm. He continued his manipulations and stretched my pleasure out. He leaned in and started to kiss me. One hand pulling my head into his so that our lips were mashed tightly together, while the other hand continued to make me cum. Being with a man as sexually talented as Evan was never a bad thing but I couldn't believe that I've been his for less than an hour and he had already made me orgasm four times. That was a good total in a month at our peak for my husband and I. And for Evan it was a Friday afternoon!

Evan eventually slowed his fingers but kept kissing me passionately. I slowly came down from my high, but it really wasn't a bad thing because I came down from that sexual peak and felt his strong body holding me, I felt his strong lips kissing me, and as always when I was with Evan, I realized this is what it's like to be treated like a real woman by a real man.

It sounds harsh but my husband isn't a traditional "real man." He prefers submission, he is willingly chastised, and is enthusiastic about his cuckold status. On just about every other parameter Scott is a great man, but sexual power is not one of those. But that is ok, because those kinks make him desirable in his own way. It is damn fun and satisfying to own my husband, to be his key holder, to humiliate him. It is the gift he desires from me, and like most great gifts, giving is as good as receiving. And it works out so well because his desires to be submissive and humiliated allow me to have Evan. If Scott was a normal man, I would be stuck with just him and we would have the vanilla sex life we had for twenty years. But he is the new Scott, the purer form of Scott, and that allows me to have the fun, joy, and stability of having a submissive pet of a husband and a nearly perfect fuck buddy in Evan. I truly have it all and I appreciate both of my men because of it.

We eventually broke the kiss and we took time to gently wash each other. As I washed his cock, I realized it really was perfect and I understood that I would never say no to it. It was the perfect size, much larger than most, but not so large that it was uncomfortable when he was inside of me. His cock head fascinated me as it was so big and bold with a pronounced ridge that was a source of great pleasure for me. And the surface of his cock was also perfect, not smooth like my husband's almost feminine feel, but not so rough and veiny as to be ugly. It was just right on every level and as shallow as it makes me sound, Evan's cock was at least half of why I considered Evan my perfect lover. His skill in using it was likely most of the rest. The fact that he was a great guy, an honest man, and seriously good looking were like multiple cherries on the sundae. The reality was that if Evan was an ugly asshole I probably would still be devoted to his cock and let him fuck me anytime. I was glad that wasn't the case, but that was the truth of the matter. Evan's cock, the one in my hand, owned me and that made me happy. I liked being owned!

As I watched and felt it grow, it was fascinating to me to see how strong it became. Just like he had pleasured me with his hands, I started to do the same. But then I realized he deserved more than that. That perfect cock deserved to be worshiped. So I did something I don't normally do and I went down to my knees and positioned myself in front of him. I looked up at him and said, "my turn to provide you with pleasure!"

He simply moaned and put his hands behind his back and I opened my mouth and slid his perfect cock into it. Just because I didn't do it very often didn't mean I wasn't good at it! I bobbed on his cock and swirled my tongue around it, I used my hands to stroke it and to cup and massage his balls and massage his toned ass. He very much was enjoying my efforts. I could tell that he was starting to boil over, so I started to bob and suck with a strong and fast rhythm giving him the opportunity to receive the pleasure he deserved. At this point, I was happily giving him a full porn star experience. He deserved every ounce of my effort, and he was getting it!

Finally, he couldn't resist and his hands came forward and he ran them through my hair and then gripped my head and it was his turn to use me. He started to face fuck me and I could not have been happier. I love being his slut, so when he started using me as such, it felt just right. It only took a minute or two and he moaned loudly and started filling my mouth with his cum.

I swallowed and sucked while he fucked my face through his full ejaculation. It was right out of a porn scene but it was more than that. It was one more way I could show appreciation for this amazing man who always made me feel so good. I continued to suck and swallow until every bit of his cum had been cleared out. Then I slid my puckered lips as far down his cock as I could, and when your man is 8 inches long that means his cock ends up in your throat. I held him like that for a moment and then slowly slid my lips off of his perfect cock sucking as hard as I could as I did it. I received a long slow moan in appreciation.

Post ejaculation is always a time when men are very sensitive, and while my husband would be sensitive, he would immediately shrink to soft and small. That was never the case with Evan. He would cum and his cock would remain hard for quite a while. So I knew I had truly pleased him when he let out a long satisfying moan as I repeated my effort. I slid him deep into my throat and then again slowly slid my lips off. This second time I let his cock pop out of my mouth but I reached up and gently grasped his cock, and then with my eyes looking up at him telling him that I was his woman, I gave his perfect cock a kiss.

He helped me up and we kissed. I am sure he could taste the lingering cum in my mouth. Neither of us cared. Our kisses were gentle and intimate. We kissed for a little bit longer and then he said he would let me finish up and he would go get dressed and make us a dinner reservation.

"I'll give it some thought to what place I can show off my incredibly hot girlfriend to the greatest number of people."

I smiled at him and said, "remember you can show me off every day for six weeks, so how about Joe's Bistro, I love their wine selection, their food is good, and it is definitely a place to be seen. Plus, they don't take reservations, so if we have to wait for a table, we will just have to drink at the crowded bar, showing each other off to the world!"

Evan smiled and said, "I like the way you think, plus it is at least a 30 minute drive, so I get to enjoy my new ride as well as my new woman tonight!"

I laughed and gave him one last kiss on the cheek and said, "give me a few minutes to get dressed, but you are going to have to take me to my house, because my really sexy clothes are there and I plan to look really sexy for my date tonight."

Evan smiled and said, "you look sexy every day but I won't complain if you take that even further."

I finished up my shower and I slipped my casual clothes back on after he had retrieved them from the kitchen for me. Evan cleans up quickly and well, and he looked amazing in a simple shirt and sport coat over a nice pair of trousers. When you are 6 feet tall and seriously fit, simple and classic looks damn good on you. As we exited, I tossed him the keys to the Porsche and said, "I wasn't kidding, it is yours to drive while my husband is gone."

Evan smiled and said, "that poor man, I'm not sure which is going to be worse for him, that I have taken his wife or that I am using his car. He likes it when I use his wife, I'm not so sure he's happy to share his car."

I smiled and looked at him and said, "well since he's not here to complain, and he can't even communicate with me, once again, the decision will be made by me and he will just have to live with it. It would be great if you didn't crash it, but otherwise treat it as yours. And speaking of using what was once my husband's, I have a request related to the car; I want you to fuck me on the hood of the car. I want to dress like a full-blown slut and I want my stud to fuck me hard on the hood of my husband's precious car! And I want us to film it and send the video highlights to him. Then, if we decide he gets the car back, every time he looks out his windshield, he can think of his wife getting pleasured by her well hung boyfriend on the hood of the car."

Evan smiled and said, "wait, that's incredible, you're telling me I might get to keep the car?" He then looked at me with a big goofy smile on his face.

I feigned anger and slapped his thigh and said, "keep that up and I will take away the car and me! So, consider it a requirement of ownership for both me and the car that you fuck me long and hard on the hood of the car, perhaps more than once!"

"Julie, you are a perfect and evil woman. And it's been the best thing in my life that I decided to take a spin class because fucking you on the hood of this car is going to be spectacular. And a hidden talent I have is video editing, so that part will be almost as much fun as the actual sex!"

I looked at Evan and said, "you better have said 'almost'" and laughed and then said, "we truly are great partners in crime. My poor husband has never stood a chance. But as I said, you'll be amazed at how strong he is. What we're gonna do, and what we've already done, would break most men, but my husband is in not most men. Obviously, there is the part that involves chastity in cuckolding that makes him unique, but he is also uniquely strong and uniquely committed to me and he will both hate and love the fact that you are driving his car, but he will absolutely love that you fucked me on the hood of it! We will just have to be gentle, we don't wanna leave a dent. You should see how much it is to fix anything on this car."

We laughed and climbed in and he turned the key and the engine roared. He looked at me and said, "yeah, I can get used to this." And then started the drive to my house.

As we drove, Evan asked me a question, "Prior to me, have you been with a man who was not your husband."

I turned my head and looked at him and said, "why suddenly the curiosity?"

Evan replied, "it's just that you are one of the most sexual people I know, and quite insatiable, although I'm trying to do my best," he paused and smiled at me.

I replied, "your best has been damn good so far!"

"So, I guess I was just curious how a woman as desirable, sexy, and vivacious as you hasn't ended up with someone else given that, based on all your reports, your husband was never better than average in bed. And I can tell you from my side, you are about as far from average as one can be when it comes to in-bed activities!"

I looked at him and smiled and said, "you know you're already fucking me, so you don't need to complement me like that!"

I reached over and slid my hand up his thigh and squeezed his manhood through his pants. I then told him the truth, "Besides my husband, there has only been you. Although there was once a close call."

Evan turned to me and said, "oh tell me more," with a smile on his face both from my rubbing and his curiosity.

I figured, why not? He was my boyfriend, my man, and sharing with him seemed right. The funny part was he would end up knowing more than my husband, who was part of the experience, but never fully in the loop. Plus, I would tell him because whenever I talked or thought about my close call, I got hot again. A bunch of my girlfriends know the story because it was literally the closest I've ever come to cheating on my husband, and it would've been cheating because at that point we were a long way from a being a cuckolding couple. Which is, in the end, why I didn't do it, because while I am currently sleeping with Evan, and quite honestly I'd sleep with other men if the opportunity arose, I currently have the blessing of my husband. Not just a blessing, I have his encouragement. He calls my infidelities the gift that I give him and he claims he gets almost as much pleasure as I do each time I sleep with another man.

So I looked at Evan and said, "it's a short story, although I'll be honest, it had a big impact. We were at a company party and a certain person my husband works with came over to ask me to dance. It was a polite ask because my husband had twisted a knee skiing and while not on crutches, was certainly not up for dancing. So I went dancing with this gentleman, and one dance led to another and as I danced with him I realized I was enjoying his company and getting horny. I also realized he was in the same mode, and he then started to take actions that made it clear he had less than fully honorable intentions with me. His hands found parts of my body that were inappropriate to touch, but he touched them anyways, and I didn't stop him. And then when we were about to finish that second dance and likely be done, they played a slow song and he asked me to stay and I said yes because we were off in a corner where I was pretty sure my husband couldn't see us, and because I wanted to stay and continue to feel this man's touch.

As we started to dance the slow dance, he leaned in and said if i ever wanted to do more than dancing I should just let him know and as he said this, he used his hand to cup my ass and pull me into him. I could feel his rock hard cock press against me.

This is where a good wife would push him away tell him no and storm off. But I was so horny at that point, I actually reached down and squeezed his cock. We continued to dance for a little bit with me massaging him. His hand came up and found my breast and when he touched it it was like fireworks went off for me. I think if he had just taken my hand and lead me upstairs to one of the hotel rooms I would've gone with him but instead he said, is there any chance I can call you. This less assertive approach knocked me back into good wife mode, and even though I wanted to say yes, I said I don't think that would be a good idea. Which was true; it would've been a terrible idea. Although to this day I think if he would have simply said let's go upstairs, or I will call you, I would have gone through with that terrible idea.

The song ended and he led me back to the table. I was so aroused and confused that I just suggested that Scott and I should call it a night. We got back up to our room, and because he was injured, I carefully removed his pants and boxers and placed him on the bed where I proceeded to suck his cock. I hadn't sucked his cock in years, and the reality was, that in my mind, I was sucking the other man's cock. Soon, I needed to be fucked, so I hiked up my dress and pulled off my panties and straddled Scott. I fucked myself on his cock. Although it really wasn't his cock, it was still the other man's. I think Scott knew what was going on but he didn't care. I was probably helping him with his cuckold fantasy. I had no idea what that was back then, but I later learned that cuckolding has been a long-time fantasy of his.

So he just remained silent and I did all the work. Unfortunately, my husband is not you, so my fun of fucking this man using my husband's dick didn't last very long, but while it did last, I was in heaven. My husband moaned and ejaculated and I frustratedly tried to grind on him, but as usual, he went soft. I was just so desperate to finish, that I climbed forward and pressed my pussy down onto his face; my pussy that was full of his cum. I made him eat me out and clean me out and when I came it was very hard for me not to scream the other man's name. Thankfully I only screamed it in my head!

Afterwards, we laid in bed, and we didn't say anything, but I think we both knew I had just fucked the other man. We never talked about it, in fact, we've never talked about it even after he became a cuckold thanks to you.

So that's my almost story. It's not all that much, but I will tell you that I still consider that night to be one of the better nights of sex with my husband, which of course is sad given I was thinking about another man."

Evan smiled at me and said, "that story is hot and obviously the situation was too, but I find it interesting you just call him the 'other man,' I'm assuming he has a name, or did his parents really name him that oddly."

He looked at me with a goofy smile and I said, "haha, of course he has a name but I prefer not to use it because it's potentially a little bit too sensitive."

Evan picked up on that and said, "I assumed it might be a bit awkward given you said you were at a work function. Do you know if there were any repercussions at work for Scott?"

"Not that I know of, and the man in question never asked me again, so it just becomes a really hot memory and one I just might've fantasized about over 100 times while Scott has been on business trips."

Evan looked at me and said, "well, he's on a business trip now and there's no need for you to fantasize because you've got me and I'm planning to keep finishing what that other man failed to do. Thanks for sharing that though, that's a really hot story. There's just something about immediate attraction that is powerful. I know what you mean when you say you quickly found yourself aroused, because that is exactly what happened the first day I saw you at spinning class. You impacted me and I couldn't shake it. So I kept coming back to that spinning class every day you were teaching with the hope that I could somehow end up with you. It's amazing that it worked out, I wish it would have worked out for you that time too."