The Games We Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate you get that part. It wasn't a slow thing, it was bam!, he and I just clicked. But in the end it all worked out because here I am with you and we have a hot date tonight!"

As we arrived I told him to park in the driveway not the garage. "It'll be fun to see if any neighbors notice that it's not Scott that gets out of the driver's seat, and it is not Scott that is dressed up and looking fine, and going into my house. It will be even nicer when we come out as a couple because I'm gonna look as hot as you do now. We are going to be the most fabulous looking couple in town. Think of how funny it will be if Scott gets a couple texts from some of his buddies in the neighborhood asking what's up and he has to try to figure out how to explain that his wife has a lover and his lover is living full-time with his wife while he's away in Europe. I would love to be a fly on the wall of the text boxes between him and his buddies.

Evan looked at me, "is there any level of humiliation you won't give him?"

I smiled and said, "I haven't found one yet. But hey, we have six weeks to test that!"

We parked and went inside and I told him I would change for him. And that is what I did. I got changed into a sexy outfit for him! As I was changing clothes I thought about what Evan had said. I hadn't yet found a humiliation point that I didn't enjoy dishing out and that Scott didn't enjoy receiving. It was so counter to who we were all those years as the traditional, very vanilla, very outstanding citizen, couple that we were. But we had begun a different stage of our marriage with energy and enthusiasm and I had six weeks to find new and fun ways to humiliate my husband because I know he will find it incredibly desirable and he will in the end thank me for doing it, and ask me to do more.

I changed into a dress that was classy, but also hot as hell. The dress was open down the middle only connecting at the base of my breasts. The upper oval shaped opening accented by perfect cleavage, the cleavage where the beautiful necklace that Evan gave me hung. My husband's key used to hang there but Evan asked if it would be all right if he replaced that with something that reminded me each and every day that there was a real cock and a real man available to me, which was better than a cuckold. I didn't think twice and made the switch. As much fun as it was to tease my husband with my necklace that his key hung from, it was even more fun to remind him that the new necklace was an indication of the incredible man that I was fucking.

The bottom part of the dress was even riskier as there was another oval that went from the base of my breasts down to my navel. And because the dress was cut somewhat loose, it showed bottom boob regularly as I moved. The dress fell to just above my knee and I put on a pair of black nylons with a subtle pattern on them and then put on a pair of high black boots. The boots screamed "fuck me" and were my favorite pair I would wear when I dominated my husband. So, I liked wearing them with my lover because I got to not only look hot for my lover, but I got to laugh at all the times my submissive husband kissed these very boots.

As I emerged looking hot as hell, Evan dog-whistled at me and said, "we are going to be the hottest couple in town. In fact I could be a complete dog and I would still be part of the hottest couple in town because you my dear look unbelievably amazing."

This was part of what I loved about Evan. He said the things that a long-term lover might say and he meant them genuinely. That made me feel great because I didn't feel like he was saying them because he felt obligated to. Instead he said them because that's what he thought. Knowing that a man who absolutely was committed to his relational freedom was giving me such compliments and greatly appreciating our coupling, made it really wonderful.

We exited the house and to my great enjoyment I saw one of Scott's buddies on his back deck. They had been our neighbors for over a decade and our daughters had been good friends in school. I could see him looking over at us trying to do the mental calculation of why Scott's wife, dressed in an incredibly hot outfit was exiting the house with a man who was not Scott. I gave him a quick wave which probably also gave him a nice view of my breasts. He waved back, but his expression was one of confusion. Evan opened my door for me and I took his hand as I got myself into the car He smiled at me and shut the door and as he went around the front of the car he also waved to Scott's buddy and then got in the car. As he got in, he turned on the car letting it roar, then he leaned over and gave me a kiss. A relatively long kiss. Fuck he was good! As he broke the kiss, he said, "I'm not sure your neighbor could see the kiss through the window, but anytime I can find an excuse to kiss you, I'm going to!"

We drove off and headed for the location of our hot date. Our destination was a popular one and it excited me to no end that it was likely that I would be seen with Evan. As we drove I ran my hand along his athletic thigh and eventually found his crotch and started to massage him as we cruised down the road. He looked at me and shook his head and smiled. I laughed and said, "am I distracting you?"

He said, "not yet, but we still have 20 minutes of driving time so perhaps there's still time."

I knew what he wanted, and I wanted him to get it. So, I unzipped his pants, pulled out his perfect cock, and for the second time in a couple hours I gave my man a top-tier blow job. It was amazing to think I was blowing my lover while he drove my husband's car on the way to a date, a very public date, at a popular restaurant while my husband was locked tight in a chastity cage halfway around the world.

I sucked hard on Evan's cock, not really going for the slow sensuous blow job, but instead I was giving him the fast and strong one. His hand found the back of my head and he started to push me up and down on his cock in a rhythm that felt best for him. I concentrated on not gagging and sucking hard so that his experience was as amazing as mine. Because I found it incredibly pleasurable to be pleasuring him.

It didn't take long and soon he announced he was going to cum, and a moment later my mouth flooded with that cum. I sucked and swallowed and had my second meal of the day from his perfect cock. I stayed fully engaged with his cock until he had completely finished so as to not spill any of his cum on his pants. I was a slut, but I was a courteous slut! I sucked my lips off of his cock, slowly leaving a streak of my red lipstick as I did it. Obviously my efforts caused my lipstick to be ruined, but it was well worth it and I had more lipstick in my purse. I looked at him and with a coy smile said, "how do you like the car?"

He laughed and said, "I think I like that option the best, although I hear the hood release is also spectacular!" We both laughed.

We arrived at the restaurant, and I fixed my lipstick. We exited the car and Evan made a suggestion.

"Let's take a selfie in front of the car with the restaurant sign in the background and I will send it to your husband. I want him to know we took his car to a busy restaurant so we could have a great date!"

I laughed and said, "and I am supposedly the evil one!"

We took the photo, and then approached the scene of our official first date. Evan held the door and said, "This is going to be fun!"

"Yes, it is!"

As I entered, I smiled and thought, "even for Scott!" and then I just as quickly forgot about him and grabbed Evan's arm. I was on a date with my lover, and I couldn't have been happier. I had no idea how or where things would go from here, but I really didn't care, I was just going to let it play out and enjoy it. As long as Evan was by my side, it was going to be great and it was going to be fun!

And then, before we were even to the hostess stand, I looked at the bar area and saw my best friend. The person most responsible for Evan and I being out on this date. She was also there with a man. That man was also not her husband. Yep, this was going to fun!

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!