The Games We Play Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband is surviving, but then the games go next level.
4.1k words
4.34
8.7k
9
4

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

The Games We Play, Ch. 6

*******************************************************

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

The first five chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. Crazy fun was being had by Julie and her lover and the husband, Scott, was only being teased with the few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication.

In this chapter, we get Scott's story as he survives his chastised and cuckolded time in Europe with only limited glimpses into the fun his wife is having. He also learns that the game he had been playing was about to go to an all-new level.

Thank you to all of you who have rated and commented on the previous chapters, and I apologize for the time gaps between chapters, my damn life keeps getting in the way of getting them finished and submitted. There is a chapter seven and it should be close behind this one.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

I am on day 22. Twenty-two days in chastity. No full erections, certainly no releases, and also 22 days of ZERO contact with my wife. No texts, no calls, no emails, nothing. I have been in Europe trying to conduct business and my wife is living with her boyfriend and having a crazy sexual experience. How do I know? Because her lover, Evan, has been sending me messages and emails that are making it clear that they are having a seriously good time and exploring sex at a level I never knew my wife had in her. I say that not with anger, but with admiration and jealousy. This is a game we agreed to play, but I can't lie, it has been a hard game. However, I am committed to this game as I am committed to being my wife's cuckold and I even more committed to winning the game she set in motion for us. Winning might be the wrong word, but I am completely committed to surviving the game and returning to my wife in about three more weeks and join in the fun more directly.

I wish I could share this exploration with her in real time because I would be fully supportive. But that is not my situation. I am sure her lover will keep teasing and taunting me with messages and photos, and I am sure my wife will do the same when I return, but for the last 22 days we have maintained radio silence, and it has been a challenging experience.

My wife and I went from a typical boring married couple to a female led relationship, then added chastity, and then cuckolding. Then my annual trip to Europe was approaching and I encouraged my wife to use my time away to go to the next level with her new lover. I suggested it as a game we could play. Problem? My wife took that idea and ran with it and sent me away for my six weeks locked without access to a key and she went all in with her lover while cutting off all direct contact with me. I suggested a game for us to play and she said yes, and then she changed the rules. There were supposed to be weekly release sessions. There were supposed to be texts and calls that teased me. But instead, as she dropped me off at the airport three weeks ago, she announced the rule changes and sent me off to face six weeks of uninterrupted chastity and no communication.

It is funny that it has been that last part, the communication blockade, that has been hardest. I have accepted it and have submitted to the idea because a request from my wife is actually a command, but dammit I wish I would hear from her. I wish I were included. I want to be teased and taunted and humiliated, but I want my wife to be doing it to me directly.

I have been getting some information, and I have certainly been teased and humiliated, but it has come second hand through her lover, Evan. They have been living as a public couple. He has sent me photos of them out to dinner, having drinks on the deck at our house, and some other more intimate activities. I have seen photos of Evan's cock in my wife's mouth, his cock in her pussy, and it resting between her breasts. As a cuckold, I both loved seeing these photos and hated seeing them. I knew she was with her lover, and I knew that involved sex, and I wanted to know more, but each time I got a photo it was still hard. I would stare at my amazing wife and there was no hiding from the fact that she was being intimate with another man. Obviously that is what makes me a cuckold, and I love the cuckold angst it creates, but part of the angst is the jealousy and pain of knowing that your wife belongs to another man sexually, and in this particular case, in every other way too.

I looked at each photo often, but it was the one of his hard and large cock laying between my wife's breasts that hit me the hardest. It was taken from above so I assume he was straddled over her. Her nipples were hard and her hands were on the sides of her own breasts. They weren't squeezing her breasts into his cock in the photo, but I could easily imagine that such squeezing was part of what Evan got to enjoy. So that photo has been a source of serious arousal for me. Denied arousal of course, but I have spent hours staring at that photo and pushed hard against my cage. There is something about his cock laying between her breasts and the lustful look on her face that has become my obsession. But often as I look at it, I can't help but wish it were my wife sending me the photos and reminding me she was with a better man.

I knew she was with a better man and that man was reminding me of that truth. That was humiliating and hard, exactly the way I like it! But one of the lessons I have learned from this trip so far is that while I like it, I like it less when it isn't being delivered directly from my wife. I am her cuckold, but I am having to be that in a second hand way while on this trip. I am surviving, but I can't say I am thriving.

I have also been sent three videos. Each has been both a gut punch and amazing. The first one was a well-produced video of my wife and Evan fucking on and in my Porsche. It turns out a hobby of Evan's is video editing, and this video is incredible. In the 10 days since I received that video, I have watched it at least 30 times. The video is a well edited 12 minutes long. It makes it perfectly clear that the actual fun lasted quite a bit longer.

And there is also no mystery to it; my wife clearly enjoyed her starring role. Seeing my wife in red lingerie that I had never seen before, getting fucked on the hood of my car, is a sight I can't and don't want to get out of my head. His edits show me that the sex was great by highlighting both the sex itself and the look on my wife's face and the sounds she makes. My wife is many amazing things, but acting is not one of her skills. The video clearly and genuinely has shown me that sex with Evan is something that satisfies her greatly. It is perfectly clear in the video that my wife is receiving seriously good sex from Evan. I am happy for her, but again, I am also humiliated. That is the life of a cuckold.

But for some reason, the part of the video I am fascinated by and that causes me to push hardest against my cage is not the amazing sex scenes, instead, it is my wife and her boyfriend making out in the backseat. The video is well done and captures the action via the rear-view mirror like I am watching from the driver's seat.

And in this part of the video, all they do is kiss and he plays with her tits thru the blouse she is wearing. There is no real sex, but that 3-minute segment of the overall video hits me incredible hard. It is more intimate than the sex. And damn if Evan's choice of point of view doesn't hit a favorite button of mine. I had often fantasized about driving my wife and her lover around while they enjoy each other. While I might be 3000 miles away, when I watch (and rewatch) that part of the video I can feel them right behind me enjoying each other. It drives me wild, and it hits me hard.

And after the first 5-6 days of this trip when I was disoriented by the situation my wife put me in, I have regrouped, found a rhythm and I have realized I like getting hit hard. I like pushing against my cage. I like the frustration of denial. I find myself wrapping up business for the day and ending up in my hotel room spending hours purposefully arousing myself with the photos and videos and cuckold stories on Literotica. I literally have developed a craving for the denial sessions and often when I finally quit, my dick aches and the end of the cage is wet with pre-cum. And yet, I am happy in a weird way only a chastised cuckold can be. I have even named these sessions: cagurbation. And once again, the only diminishing factor of these sessions is I don't get to share them with Julie.

But, even without sharing, these purposeful denial sessions have been my saving grace. I haven't gone 20+ days without cumming since I was in my teens and yet the 'close, but no release' reality of my cage limited arousal sessions have become something I simultaneously hate and crave and, in many ways, have replaced real releases as my idea of masturbation. I have realized that if I embrace the denial and its associated frustration, I can win the day and perhaps even win the whole six weeks. My wife expects me to win, and cagerubation has become my winning approach, or at least my survival approach.

The Porsche video isn't the only video I have gotten. I also been sent a more in the moment video of my wife getting fucked by a black man, documenting the first time she went black. The audio in that video haunts me as her pain and pleasure as she took his ridiculously huge cock was intense. Julie made sounds that I never heard from her. Of course that isn't entirely surprising because she was getting fucked by a cock that was larger than any she had ever experienced. They say size matters, and her sounds were not understandable as language, but they clearly said, yes it does!

Evan had already exchanged some teasing texts telling me my wife was going to go black, but even with advanced warning, watching this man's obscenely large cock drive my wife wild was once again both hard and amazing to watch. The man was her friend Angela's bull and that also meant that the two couples were together. That made me even more jealous because I had always wanted Angela and based on the other texts, Evan, the man who was currently my wife's main sex partner was also likely getting to have some fun with Angela while Julie got to experience BBC. Again, the video offered me another reminder that while I had fantasies, my wife and her men had realities and those were realities that I would never get.

Lastly, I got video of them dancing, no sex, just a couple having a great time and it was perhaps the hardest of the three to watch as it really showed Julie and Evan were not just having a sex romp but were becoming a true couple. It turns out watching men fuck my wife was easier than watching my wife be with a man romantically and with mirth. The crazy things you learn when your wife plays serious games with you. When I wanted to punish myself for being a weak and pathetic cuckold instead of a real man, it was this video I watched.

So, by this point I had settled into a routine by which I was surviving my lockdown and communication blockade. It was a hard game to play, but I was surviving. But then a photo and message arrived overnight, and they have me totally shocked. It is a photo of Julie and Even toasting with another couple. The message sounds par for the course in terms of the taunts I had been receiving.

Toasting to the good times the four of us are going to have tonight back at their place!

Seriously hot, right? And before I looked at the photo, I thought it was going to be another double date photo of my wife and her friend Angela and the men both of these married women were fucking.

It wasn't Yes, it was my wife and Evan with another couple, except the other couple in the photo is my boss and his wife! As my brain registered this it felt like someone had punched me in the gut. And yet, my dick also reacted and pushed against my cage.

Obviously, my boss now knows that Julie has a boyfriend, and the message implies the four of them were going to have joint fun back at my Boss's place. I believe the appropriate reaction was a WTF one!

Being six hours ahead in Europe, I found the photo on my phone in the morning, but that meant I didn't know if the fun was over or still going. I had faced some very difficult times on this trip, but this one hit me the hardest. This was a crossover between the games my wife and I had been playing, and my real work world. I had to sit down because I was hyperventilating so badly.

I just kept staring at my phone hoping it would come to life with another message, I wanted details, I wanted to know more. I kept hoping my wife would text. I was playing her game and she had changed that game once again. I wanted her to help me understand this shift. In addition, I had a big meeting this morning and I needed to be at my best. That meeting was going to be very hard.

After my initial shock, instead of my brain settling down, it raced further ahead and the shock actually got worse. Why? Because my wife had a thing for my boss, and he had a thing for her. Their hooking up would make both happy. How did I know? A pair of experiences.

I knew my boss was hot for my wife because we had stayed late once and after securing a key customer that we almost lost, we broke open a bottle of scotch. We drank too much and got talking about our wives. He is married to a former model. Yet at one point he said to me, "My wife is hot, and a tiger in the sack, but if I were unattached and she wasn't your wife, I would go after Julie. You do realize how hot your wife is, right?"

I said I did, and we laughed. I pointed out the same could be said for his wife; she was very hot. The exchange was very much in alignment with my boss's approach to life. He was a dreamer and a schemer, and not in a bad way. He was always thinking about the what ifs, and always looking to the future. He was also supremely confident. So flat out telling me he would want to fuck my wife was typical for him.

We toasted our hot wives and then took Ubers home. I got back and Julie was already in bed, and I climbed in beside her and couldn't stop thinking about my boss being with my wife. I got so hard and horny I had to get up and stroke one out in the bathroom. It was the first time I fully admitted to myself that another man fucking my wife was hot and was highly desirable.

Then about three months later at a company function I thought it was going to happen. I was injured and he and my wife danced and while they likely thought I couldn't see them, I could, and they got very touchy feely and there was definitely something there.

Witnessing that made me realize Julie was hot for him. He held her and touched her in ways that should have been off limits, but she not only did not stop him, but at one point put her hand over his while he enjoyed the feel of her breast, essentially pinning his hand and announcing to him and to me that she wanted him to touch her sexually. In the end they came back to the table, and he released my wife back to me, but she seemed disappointed that was how things ended.

Later, back in our hotel room, we fucked, but I am 90% sure she was fucking him, and I am 100% sure it turned me on. Our sex was passionate and hard, and she had a sense of desperation I hadn't experienced before. It was a bit unnerving, but it was also the best sex we had in years. She was satisfied and I was satisfied and we both had my boss to thank for it.

We never talked about it, but it stuck with me. I regularly fantasized about my boss fucking by wife. But while those were powerful and strong fantasies, that was all they were. But now, there was some level of reality and while I knew it was there, I was blind to the details, and it was causing the usual cuckold angst I experienced to go from highly desirable to mostly making me want to throw up.

I finally decided I needed to shower and get to my meeting. My phone didn't chime with an update and eventually I got engaged in my work and tamped down my panic. I got through the work day better than expected and mostly kept myself composed. Well, that was true until I got a text from my boss. Three words.

Joined your games

I was just wrapping up my meetings and saying my goodbyes. I was going to call the home office and arrange a few things, but instead I got to my car and just stared at my phone.

My thoughts raced. He knew? Well, obviously. He participated in the games Julie and I were playing? He used joined, that would mean participating, right? How far did that participation go? Did he fuck my wife. I was going in mental circles and sweating when the next text hit.

Games to continue tonight at our house.

He was flat out taunting me. I had no idea how to respond. What did they do? What about Evan? Was this a swapping thing? Did they just hang out together but stay as the couples they were? I was doing mental backflips and yet my dick was pushing against its confines. My boss continued his text-based assault.

I understand she is not telling you anything. Sucks to be you.

He obviously knows. I am paralyzed and have no idea how to respond. All I want to do is call Julie. This is crazy. My boss is taunting me about my relationship oddities, and I have no idea what he knows for sure and have no idea if he is directly involved with my wife.

Last night was a bit of back and forth. Great fun.

Fuck! He did fuck her! Or maybe not. What the hell does 'a bit of back and forth' mean. I swung wildly from thought to thought, conclusion to conclusion, and emotion to emotion.

She said I could tell you everything, or nothing at all. She didn't care either way.

Fuck again! What was there to tell? They had to have fucked, right? Or is he just fucking with me. I stared at the phone desperately waiting for more while simultaneously willing myself not to smash the phone to pieces!

I think I will wait until we write chapter two tonight to share any details. You can wait, right? Not like you are going anywhere.

That had two meaning, right? I am in Europe, AND he knows I am in chastity. That is his taunt. My brain was mush at this point. I swerved from he is just messing with me, and it won't be a big deal, to he is absolutely fucking Julie and will be doing that all weekend and my working life will never be the same.

The phone stayed silent for a while, so I drove back to the hotel. I stared at my phone some more and got nothing. I walked to a nearby restaurant and ate while staring at my phone some more. I was finishing my second beer and trying to guess where my wife was at 1pm on a Friday afternoon. Was she with Evan? Was she with Jacob, my boss? I was very upset, but I was also pushing painfully against my cage.

Just as I got up to leave, my phone vibrated. I waited until I was outside of the restaurant to look at it.

Game update: wives changed plans to full weekend of joint fun. Can't say no. Happy wife, happy life.

Thankfully there was a bench on the walking path, because I had to sit down. My boss was killing me. He was obviously having fun, although I was struggling to accept it as fun. Yes, I wanted my wife to cuckold me. Yes, I had fantasized about my boss being her lover. But fuck, this was hard.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers
12