The Games We Play Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we have our update call Monday morning, why don't we stay on the line after, and I can let you know how the weekend went. Until then, I am sure your imagination can fill the gap. Although I have to admit, last night was beyond my wildest dreams. Enjoy your weekend, we will.

I freaked out. I tried to call Julie. I was blocked in her phone so it never reached her. I thought about calling her from the hotel phone, but she would see the +49 Germany calling code and she would ignore it.

I could text my boss back. But I just couldn't do it. He was taunting me and he was crushing me. The only way I could fight back was not responding. I just couldn't give him the satisfaction of responding, especially because I knew I would lose control and plead desperately for more information. So as hard as it was, I did not once hit reply.

I stayed sitting on the bench for a while and then walked back to the hotel. And back there, I did what he predicted I would do; I let my imagination run wild. Little did I know, my imagination was actually less wild than reality. The games being played that weekend were at a whole other level. But I was going to have to wait until my call with my boss on Monday to learn just how wild they really were.

To be continued... The games are going to get even crazier as Scott's wife and his boss finally finish what they started on the dance floor many months earlier.

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

12