The Games We Play Ch. 07

Story Info
Husband's boss recalls how he became wife's new lover.
6.7k words
4.59
10.7k
18
7

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,205 Followers

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. In the last chapter, Scott, who up to now was actually doing pretty well as the humiliated and denied cuckold, learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, or at least that is what he thinks happened. Oh, it did happen, and this chapter tells that story from the perspective of Scott's very happy boss.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

This was going to be fun. I just spent the weekend fucking one of the most attractive women I know, and now I was going to fuck with her husband. I say this with a focus on fun, the fucking I have done was very fun and very satisfying, and the fucking I am about to do will be equally fun and satisfying. My name is Jacob, and I am Scott's boss and Julie's new lover, and in about 30 minutes, I am going to get on a remote meeting with Scott and after business is complete and the others have left the call, I am going to tease the shit out of him and inform him that his wife and I are now a thing. A really hot and really active thing! I am going to enjoy this call almost as much as I enjoyed the weekend with his wife. And the weekend with his wife was spectacular, so that is saying a lot. But getting a chance to tease the shit out of Scott will be very fun as Julie wants me to do it, I would be lying if I said it isn't a fun idea from my perspective, and if Julie is to be believed, Scott will not only take it, but he will also enjoy it! I like things where everyone wins, but I especially like them when my win is just a bit better than the others. I got a hot woman to be my willing fuck toy all weekend, and I now get to feed my ego as I humiliate her husband, my employee, about it. That is a pretty big win! As I sit in my office in the calm before Scott's humiliation storm, I start to replay the weekend in my head.

I have wanted Julie for a long while and I thought I had blown my chance when I didn't close the deal at a work function. We came close but uncharacteristically I hesitated at the key moment. That moment had bothered me ever since and while I thought I would never get another chance at Julie, this past Thursday night, while my wife and I were enjoying our favorite Italian restaurant, we ran into Julie and her man. This was interesting because I happened to know her husband was mid-way through a six-week work trip in Europe, so Julie's man was not her husband.

My wife had just run to the rest room when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Julie, and damn if she didn't look stunning. She had on a dress with a neckline that plunged deeply and while you think I would have been focused on that, it was her confident and flirtatious smile and "Hello, Jacob" that immediately mesmerized me. She seemed to be alone and that immediately got my attention because she was not dressed as someone who was alone. Her dress accented her amazing figure, and her hair was done beautifully. She had tasteful but obvious make-up on, and if that wasn't enough, Julie had on a pair of shoes that were "fuck-me shoes" for sure. I couldn't help it, I looked her up and down and simply said, "Julie, you look amazing!"

She smiled and said, "My date agrees!" And on cue, a tall, strong man came up, put his arm around Julie's waist and said, "We are all set for a reservation for next weekend." Then he looked at me, paused, and introduced himself. "I am Evan." I smiled back and said, "I am Jacob." Just as I did, my wife, Kara returned from the ladies' room, and upon seeing Julie, gave her a big hug. Julie and Kara did not socialize regularly, but they had always had a strong connection and when they did meet up it was always with great admiration and friendliness.

My wife is a former model and is beautiful. She is also a bit of a wild child, and it only took her a moment to realize Julie was not with Scott, but this other man, and she was dressed like this other man was not just an acquaintance. She looked at Julie and said, "And who is your date tonight, because he is delicious!" I smiled as she said that because that immediately meant that Kara had lust for Evan and since we often let each other pursue our non-traditional urges, I was sure that Kara would not block my path to Julie. When I didn't take Julie at that work function it was my wife who told me I was an idiot for not making a stronger move and told me that if the situation ever presents itself again, she would be my wingman as I made a move. My wife and I had an open relationship and found it to be great fun to help each other get opportunities with others.

Julie didn't shy from the comment or come across as uncertain, she said, "This is Evan, he is my boyfriend, and he is more than delicious, he is scrumptious! Evan, this is Kara, a friend I don't get to see enough, and this is Jacob, my husband's boss."

Hellos were exchanged and I was seriously intrigued, but my wife immediately took over and acted like nothing was odd about the situation and soon we were socializing and having great fun. An hour passed and it was Julie who suggested we should order another round and keep the fun going. However, my wife jumped in and suggested that we keep the fun going, but do so back at our place. She suggested that our wine collection and hot tub could take a fun evening to the next level. Evan and I remained quiet as the ladies conspired. Julie said in a playful tone of voice, "But Evan and I did not bring suits on our dinner date." It was really just a set-up for my wife, who said, "Oh, honey, we never wear suits in our hot tub." Then my wife turned and looked directly at Evan and said, "and I for one, would love to see what's under this man's tailored suit." Yep, I would have no impediment on my side of the equation when it comes to correcting my previous error with Julie. I remained quiet and assessed how things were on Julie's side.

Julie leaned into her man and spoke to my wife, "You will not be disappointed, and I say we go, and have a bit of crazy fun. That is kinda the theme of my life right now," Then she looked up at Evan and said, "Any objections?" Evan smiled and said, "none at all." And thus, it was decided. We headed out to the cars.

As we started to exit Kara grabbed Evan by the arm and said, "why don't I go with you and that way I can direct you and we can leave Julie to travel with Jacob." I watched as Julie gave Evan a quick nod telling him to agree, and without missing a beat he said, "great, that will mean I will have had two beautiful ladies in my new car tonight." His choice of wording was right on target and the way he said it indicated that he had already had Julie in the car, and that he was looking forward to having my wife. I finally broke my silence and said, "Then it is decided," then I spoke more directly to Evan, "and I look forward to us comparing notes as to which of the lovely ladies made for the better companion." My wife laughed, looked at Julie and said, "I think our men just traded us." Julie put her arm inside mine and said, "Works for me!"

As we walked out we arrived at a beautiful, red Porsche Macan GTS. I laughed because I knew it was Scott's car. This was getting more interesting by the minute. "Nice car." I said to Evan, and he said, "Yes indeed, it is one of a couple beautiful things I have borrowed recently from a man I think you know. As I understand it, he is on a work trip, so he can't really prevent me from enjoying both things." We all laughed and then Evan opened the door and helped Kara get in and then walked around and kissed Julie on the cheek. He then turned to me and said "I'll take good care of your wife, please take good care of Julie. We will see you at your house." Then we shook and finalized the exchange of the the women.

I put my free hand back over the top of Julie's arm and we walked to my car. I do not have a Porsche, but instead I have a Jaguar, and not a new one but an old classic restored one. It was beautiful and it was still going to the be in second place in the beauty department. My passenger was the pinnacle of beauty, and I was almost giddy opening the door and helping her in. I got in and started up the car and as I put my seatbelt on I turned my body to Julie and said, "you don't have to tell me the story right now, but at some point I've got to know." She laughed and said, "I'm sure you do. And I'll be glad to tell you. But I was thinking maybe you would enjoy me using my mouth for something else first. I mean, when you compare notes with Evan later, I want you to be able to have very juicy notes!"

There was no doubt about what her offer was, and I am not stupid. "My curiosity can wait!"

She laughed and said, "Then drive and I will give you the best damn blow job you've had in years and then later I'll tell you all about how I got here." I repositioned myself slightly in the car, unzipped my pants, and put the car in gear. Julie reached over into my pants and fished out my already hard cock and started to stroke it. Julie then looked at me and said, "I should have done this that day we danced." And then she leaned in and started to pleasure me with her mouth, and I reached over with my right hand and started to caress her perfect breasts, gaining access via her low-cut dress.

As she got going, I replied to her earlier comment, "Well, perhaps tonight we can finally finish what we started," and I pinched Julie's nipple. She moaned but just kept right on sucking. I assumed Evan was getting the same treatment from my wife and that made me smile. Swapping partners tonight was big on my list of how I wanted the evening to go. Kara and I often included others in our relationship, but tonight was already shaping up to be the best swapping we had ever done.

Julie was amazing and seemed to be enjoying the blowjob as much as I was. It was very hot to think of how humiliating it would be to have Scott find out that Julie was my new conquest. I liked Scott, and he was really good at his job, but we also had a rivalry that I won the majority of the time. His one consistent victory? He had Julie, a woman I had desired for a long time. But now, Scott's victory was sucking my cock and when we arrived at our house, I was going to fuck her. That thought really made my arousal surge and a moment later Scott's wife was swallowing my cum. I moaned and as she disengaged from my cock I said, "that was spectacular. And yes, we should have done that the night we danced. We are definitely going to have to do that again."

She looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes and said, "I wouldn't say no, but I also wouldn't say no to other activities that might involve more mutual pleasure."

Fuck she was perfect. I leaned over and caressed her thigh and said, "Well then, tonight, I'm gonna fuck your brains out in the hot tub. And this time I am guessing your marital status is no longer an issue."

Julie laughed and said, "that's what I've always liked about you Jacob, you're very direct and pretty much always get what you want. But there is something you have wrong, I am still happily married, in fact, Scott and I are happier than ever."

"Then who is Evan?"

"Oh, he is the man I am fucking and my full-time boyfriend while Scott is in Europe. We sent Scott away for six lonely weeks while Evan and I live as a public couple. It was actually Scott's idea."

"That is interesting indeed."

"Interesting to me is knowing that by the time this evening is over, Evan will be only one of the men I am fucking while Scott is away." She reached over and rubbed my crotch and said, "what do you think Jacob, are you going to be the next man who cuckolds my husband?"

I laughed and said, "you can count on it. But where was this sense of adventure the last time we got intimate?"

"Last time I was a good wife, well mostly, and Scott was a typical husband. But now Scott is a submissive cuckold that craves humiliation, and I am a hungry slut who gives him what he wants. And you are going to help me give him the humiliation he craves and fuck this slut long and hard tonight, aren't you!?" She already had me hard again as she rubbed my leg and squeezed my cock through my pants.

"Without a doubt. But will your boyfriend be ok with that?"

"I am assuming Kara will return the favor to Evan. Because he will rock her world." We were now parked on the circle drive in front of my house and Scott's Porshe was parked in frong of me.

I laughed and said "I think Evan will be quite happy. In fact, given they arrived before us I am guessing Evan is already a happy man."

I got out of the car and went around to Julie's door and opened it. I reached in and took her hand and helped her out. I then pulled Julie in and kissed her. God, it felt good. All the pent-up sexual energy we had from what could have occurred the night we danced came flooding back and I basically attacked her with my lust. She kissed me back with just as much urgency. We were frantic with mutual lust.

"Fuck Jacob, I wanted you so badly that night, you should have just taken me, I should have said yes. I want you to take me like you should have that night. Don't ask Jacob, just take. Fuck me and then fuck me again!"

I needed no further encouragement. I pulled her into the house and took her to my bedroom and threw her on my bed. She told me that she was mine, and we got busy fucking! I did as she asked, and I just took her. After entering her and pressing myself as deep as I could, I confessed what had bothered me ever since my failure to take her after our time on the dance floor. "Julie, this is what I should have done last time!" And then I grabbed her ankles and put them on my shoulders and started to fuck her hard! Julie squealed in delight. She begged me to fuck her harder. We used each other and we both loved it.

Given I had already cum in the car, I wasn't going to finish quickly and that was perfect for me, and she seemed to have no complaints. I was hammering away, and we were both loving it. She was very vocal and was encouraging me and grabbing her own breasts that were bouncing back and forth with the rhythm of my thrusts.

"Fuck me Jacob, take me and make me yours. Make me moan, make me scream, make me cum!"

That was my exact intent and I just kept pounding and my efforts started to bring her pleasure to a peak. I could tell she was going to cum. I was going to make Scott's wife cum, and it was going to be amazing.

"Fuck, Jacob, I am so close to cumming. Fuck me harder, take me harder."

She wanted to finish, but I didn't rush it. I didn't go for the kill; I just kept the pressure building. I kept her right on the edge and enjoyed stretching out her pleasure. She was frantically trying to get me to take her faster and stronger, but I knew that my consistent pounding would be the best path to pleasure for both of us, so I ignored her pleading and just kept her right on the edge.

This continued for five minutes and then I knew it was time to finish her in a move I have perfected over the years. I dropped her ankles and changed the angle, so my thrusts stimulated her clit. It didn't take long, Julie exploded into an orgasm that was fucking amazing. Her entire body shook, and she threw her head back and let out a half scream and half moan. I leaned into her fully and thrust my cock deep and unloaded. It was perfect. I kept fucking her with short, stabbing thrusts and extended the pleasure for both of us. Then as we finally settled down, I whispered in her ear, "I guarantee your husband never did that to you!"

"No one has ever done that to me, especially not my husband!" I loved hearing that because if I were scoring at home, that would include her current boyfriend Evan. I kissed her and said, "I plan to make that a regular thing for us. Any objections?"

"Absolutely not!"

We finally came down from our pinnacle and laid next to each other. I started laughing, "fuck, Scott and I have a conference call Monday, it is going to be nearly impossible to not add this to the discussion list."

"Feel free to do so. In fact, I have two requests, first, fuck me like that again, and second, tease and humiliate Scott about as often and as hard as you want."

"Aren't you going to tell him first?"

Now it was her turn to laugh, "No, I cut him off from all communication for his entire time in Europe. You can tell him anything you want, but he gets nothing from me!"

"Damn, that is cold. You really are fucking with him, aren't you?"

She started to stroke my cock. "Oh, and the other fun part, he can't experience what you just did because his dick is locked in a small chastity cage, and I control the key. He can't get hard, he can't get pleasure, and even if he weren't in Europe, he certainly can't fuck me with a hard cock like you are about to."

I started to laugh, and said, "stroke slow, tell me the story and then I promise you I will put you on your hands and knees and use you as my slut."

And for the next 15 minutes she shared the whole story while slowly stroking my cock, and then as promised, I put her on all fours and fucked her brains out. I slapped her ass and called her a slut. Did I offend her? Not at all, in-fact when I called her a slut, she corrected me and told me that she was MY slut. To celebrate that I reached under her and grabbed her breasts and pulled her against him. "You have a perfect body Julie, and I can't wait to enjoy it right in front of Scott. You would like that, wouldn't you, you want me to fuck you as your chastised husband watched helplessly!"

She screamed, "YES!" and hit climax number two a moment later. I kept that climax going by releasing her tits and grabbed her by the hair and fucking her with a brutal flurry of thrusts and yanks on her hair. Then, just before I came, I pulled out, spun her around, threw her on her back and started to cum all over her. I decorated her with my cum! As I did, I roared, "Now I am your boss, just like I am Scott's and I plan to fuck you and fuck with him on a regular basis."

"You have my full support for that plan!" Then she sprung up and started to kiss me desperately. It was seriously hot. After a while, we broke off the kissing, and Jule said, "But I also have another plan, let's go find your wife, my boyfriend, a bottle of expensive wine, and your hot tub. Just point me to your shower first, you, sir, cum a lot, and I am a mess!"

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all, I told you I'd be your slut and with good sluts like me, as long as our men are happy, we are too!"

I walked her to the shower, turned on the water, and pinned her against the wall and started sucking on her tits. God, she had perfect tits. After getting my fill, I rose up and kissed her and said, "let's get clean and join my wife and Evan. But do recognize I plan to make you and I a regular thing."

"So do I, but that was far from regular. Thank you, Jacob, and I am sorry I didn't say yes the first time. Had I known, I would have screamed it at the top of my lungs and let you fuck me on the dance floor."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,205 Followers
12