The Games We Play Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "well, the company picnic is coming soon, and I will be finishing that event with you cumming on my cock, preferably while Scott watches."

"Then I will mark my calendar now! That will be so hot!"

We finished up and found Evan and Kara in the hot tub. They had opened a bottle of red and two poured glasses were waiting for us. Julie and I got into the tub opposite of them and Kara spoke first.

"Julie, this man," she paused and that is when I noticed she was stroking Evan's cock, "this man is spectacular. Thank you for sharing."

"The same can be said of your husband. I don't think I have ever cum that hard!"

Kara laughed and said to me, "did you use your patented ankles on the shoulders move on your poor employee's wife?"

I smiled and confessed, "Guilty as charged."

Kara laughed and said to Julie, "He must really have wanted you, he normally saves that one for the third or fourth fuck! Lucky you!"

As she said this, she stopped stroking Evan and sat on his lap in a reverse cowboy position and impaled herself on Evan's full eight inches. She let out a sexy as fuck moan as she slid down his shaft.

"Fuck, does he feel this good every time?" Kara said with a glassy look on her face.

"Yes, he does." Was Julie's response. Then she got up, and waded to their side of the hot tub and grabbed my wife by the head and kissed her. Could this evening get any better? Now I got to watch as two smoking hot women were intimate with each other.

My wife was not shocked or offended and started to kiss Julie back. They made out while Evan slowly raised and lowered himself causing my wife to have to pause her kisses to take a moment and moan. I just sat back on my side of the hot tub and watched as Evan and Julie tag teamed my wife. It was hot as fuck, and eventually I decided it was time to join he fun. I came up behind Julie started to fondle her breasts and not to be left out, Evan started to molest Kara's.

It was a wild scene, and soon Julie went past Kara and started to kiss Evan while Kara and I kissed. My wife is a fabulous kisser, and even though I had every intention of making Julie my regular fuck buddy, my wife still was a woman who made me swoon.

As I was kissing my wife, I noticed that her hand slid up Julie's leg and she started to play with her pussy. Two fingers disappeared into her. At this point I was engaged in the most erotic situation of my entire life. Soon Kara's fingers pulled out, not to stop giving Julie pleasure, but to guide my cock into Julie to let me take over. It felt amazing as I slid into her.

With each man fucking a woman, Kara and Julie got back to kissing. It was about as hot a situation as one could imagine. Not only was I fucking Julie from behind, while toying with her breasts, but I got to watch as the two ladies were French kissing. I was leading Julie to another orgasm and Evan was leading my wife to the same destination. I really didn't think things could get any hotter. I was wrong.

My wife stopped kissing Julie and lowered her lips to Julie's nipples and started sucking on them. That seemed to be the final straw and I felt Julie tense and she shrieked, "FUCK!" and she came hard. That seemed to be the signal to all of us to lose it. I started to cum deep inside Scott's wife, and Evan did the same in my wife, and only slightly behind us was Kara who echoed Julie's sentiments with a "FUCK!" of her own. Four consenting adults, four simultaneous orgasms. Fucking incredible!

Kara leaped off Evan and embraced me in a passionate kiss and Julie followed suit by throwing herself at Evan. Both couples made out like sex starved teenagers. Finally, as we all came back down to earth, Kara spoke loud and clear, "That was the most fun we have had in 20 years! But there was one casualty! We spilled the wine! Jacob my love, can you grab us another bottle!"

We all laughed, and I rose naked out of the hot tub and left. When I returned Julie was snuggled against Evan. Kara sat opposite and I joined her. No one said anything, but all of us had shit eating grins as we had just had an amazing experience. I poured wine, a toast was made, and conversation ensued.

Four people, who just swapped partners and genders and had a four-way climax settled down and we had a casual conversation. It was incredible, but there was still one sex-oriented conversation I needed to initiate.

"Evan, I know you have taken Julie from Scott and you two are the primary couple, but I would like to continue to enjoy Julie myself. Are you OK with that?"

Evan laughed and said, "Well considering I fucked your wife four times in the last two hours, I guess I can't say no. But obviously it is up to Julie."

I turned to her, "Julie, did you mean it when your offered to be my slut for more than tonight?"

She didn't hesitate, "Yes. Evan comes first, but you are a close second!"

Kara, in a sultry voice, jumped in, "what about me love, am I not on that list?"

Julie made a puckered kiss motion and said, "Anytime you want Kara!"

I asked, "And what about Scott?"

Julie deadpanned, "Scott who?"

I thought we were all going to pass out, we laughed so hard.

The laughing slowed and then Julie spoke, "You all might not believe it, but I still love my husband and hope he remains a significant part of my life, but when it comes to sex, he is going to remain locked in chastity and he is going to remain a cuckold. I want that and so does he. Sex for him has become denial and humiliation with the occasional ruined orgasm. And as his cuckoldress, I greatly enjoy giving him all three of those gifts. In return, I have all three of you to satisfy me, and ultimately that makes Scott almost as happy as me."

Julie then kissed Evan, then rose and walked over and kissed both Kara and me. And each kiss was sultry and full. She smiled, and sat down next to Evan and continued, "Sorry, just needed that! Now, since I have cut off all communication with Scott, feel free to tell Scott whatever you want. Evan has already messaged him a couple times leaving him wondering, and obviously Jacob, you could really do some damage (which I definitely did the next day)! And, if you decide to interact with my husband, enjoy it. He made me a promise to stay locked and loyal until he returns, and I expect him to meet that promise. But I also promised him the journey would be hard and seriously test the limits of his humiliation. So again, have fun with that any way you want. I will NOT communicate with him until he returns. Although I did just think of a funny homecoming; all four of us could meet him at the airport then come back here, totally ignore him, and repeat the fun we just had. Now that would be a fun homecoming!"

It was Evan who spoke next, "Hell in three weeks, when he finally returns, if we have as much fun as we have been having, I say we leave him at the airport and make him take an Uber. Who wants to wait around an airport when we could be fucking like we just did!"

My wife ended up being the voice of reason, "let's not worry about his return, we all know he is going to stay on the sidelines, and we have just begun to scratch the surface of the games we can play together. In three weeks, we can decide how to provide him with a humiliating homecoming, but in the meantime, I think I need my husband to take me to bed and reclaim my pussy. I suggest you two go home and do the same. Thank you for an amazing evening! Jacob, be a good host, walk them out, give your new slut a kiss, and then get your ass in our bedroom because I need one final fuck!"

Evan and Julie found their clothes, I just grabbed a robe and then we said our goodbyes. I kissed Julie, and she kissed me back. I went to our bedroom and fucked my amazing wife. As we laid in the afterglow she said, "I think we should invite them back for round two tomorrow night. Any objections?"

"Not one." And that is what we did. My wife texted Julie and passed on the invitation and just 20 minutes later we got a yes from our new kinky friends. Twentty minutes after that, my wife informed me that the ladies had decided to make it a full weekend of fun and that Julie and Scott would arrive at 6:00 pm and would stay until Sunday afternoon. I fell asleep dreaming about just how amazing spending an entire weekend fucking Julie was going to be.

Reliving just Thursday night had me seriously horny and seriously in the mood to go hard at Scott. It turns out that the weekend was more wild then that first night and by the time it was over, Julie was with me, and Evan with my wife. And, although he didn't know it yet, Julie had agreed that we would both communicate with Scott for his remaining time in Europe because it was just too damn fun not to take advantage of the humiliation opportunities. Plus, Scott didn't know something else deliciously fun; his European business trip was about to get two weeks longer.

The business call started, and I had to give Scott credit, he handled himself well and he was accomplishing great things with our EU partners. It took about an hour and then it was just him and me. As he had been updating us on his progress, I had made a decision. I would tell him the short version of Thursday night, but his wife would tell him about the weekend. In fact, Julie would tell him on Thursday (figured it would be fun to make him wait a few days) while she rode my cock. Julie didn't know this plan, but I had no doubts she would be all in! Or is that all on?

"So, your wife and you are playing games?" I thought I would start slow.

"We are." I could tell he wanted to say more, but he held back.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but I am now the game master and from this point forward I will be controlling the games." I paused to let that sink in. His face said it all, defeat! I continued.

"I was going to tell you every juicy detail, but what fun would that be. So let me give you the short version. We ran into your wife and her boyfriend, her words by the way, and after some flirtatious fun we decided to head back to our place and take the fun to the next level. Your lovely wife rode with me in my Jaguar while Evan drove my wife in your Porshe. Both cars were the scenes of top-notch blow jobs. Although Kara did admit she didn't swallow as fully as your wife and might have left a stain on your leather seats."

At this point Scott was breathing heavily, his face was red, and his mouth just kind hung open. Damn this was fun. Julie told me that it surprised her how much she enjoyed humiliating Scott even though she did actually love and respect him, and I was understanding this as I tormented a man that I would put on my business team above anyone else. It was fun to be fucking his wife, and it was fun to be fucking with him.

"We got to our house and your wife and I skipped the hot tub and went right to my bedroom where we fucked two glorious times. She told me that the orgasm I gave her the first time was the best she had ever had. You know, I think part of the reason it was so good is we were still frustrated we didn't hook up at that work party when you were nursing your leg injury. But man did we make this one count and because it was so good, we still skipped the hot tub and went right into round two. You know, as your wife came, she promised me that she would be my willing slut anytime I asked. She has told you the same, right? Oh, wait, my bad, what she did was lock your little dick away and not even let you have the key while you are all alone in Europe. So, by the way, how is that going? What's it like to have no real access to your own dick? I ask, because that is NEVER going to be something I experience. Especially not when I have found such a willing and wonderful home for my cock!"

I didn't expect Scott to answer; he didn't. He was so deeply humiliated and shocked, he just stared down at his keyboard. His camera was mostly aimed at his hair. I almost felt sorry for him, almost. Julie told me that he could take a lot, I decided to test that theory even more strenuously.

"Hey, Scott, look up at the camera. I want you to thank me for helping your wife have such a pleasurable Thursday evening. Oh, and add a Sir at the end!"

I was actually surprised when Scott did as instructed. His eyes came up to the camera and he spoke.

"Thank you for taking such good care of Julie, Sir."

I smiled and responded with exaggerated enthusiasm. "You. Are. Welcome. And you know what, after we fucked a couple of times, we joined my wife and that Evan guy in the hot tub and let me tell you, the four of us got busy and both my wife and yours had another orgasm. The scene involved some wife-on-wife action that was super hot. But I think you have probably heard enough for now, and I actually have some work to get to, so like I said in my texts on Friday, I will let your imagination fill in the rest."

Scott was about to protest, and I shut him down.

"No complaining, you will hear all about it. It is going to be a couple of days, because I have lots of other commitments, but on Thursday, I am taking the afternoon off (I was literally making this up as I spoke and was laughing inside wondering what meetings I would need to cancel), your beautiful wife is going to join me at that wonderful corporate apartment we have and she is going to ride my cock all afternoon. Which will obviously be wonderful for both of us. But the good news for you is that I convinced her to start communicating with you again, and so as she rides my cock, I am going to have your wife tell you all about the weekend we had together. And just so you can really stew about it for a few days, I will let you in a little secret, the weekend ended with your wife becoming mine, and my wife become Evan's, so boy is there lots to tell. The games you are now playing as totally different than when you left, and Julie is going to enjoy telling you all about it. But for now, I gotta run, important work still needs to get done. Have a good week of work and we will talk to you on Thursday."

I didn't even give Scott time to respond, I simply disconnected. I leaned back in my chair and smiled. Being the new game master was going to be wicked fun. I picked up my phone and called Julie. She answered right away, and I simply said, "Just had a nice chat with your husband. You were right, that is fun. And in case you were wondering, I set up a conference call for Thursday afternoon. It is going to be you that tells him all about our crazy weekend. Oh, and you are going to be riding my cock as you do so."

I heard Julie laugh on the other end and then she said, "Fuck yeah, let the games begin!"

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

12