The Games We Play Ch. 09

Story Info
Jacob & Julie use time before remote session two to have fun.
5.9k words
4.27
3.4k
8
5

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. Recently, Scott, who up to now was actually doing pretty well as the humiliated and denied cuckold, learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, seriously hooked up, and chapters 8-9-10 are the fun times Jacob and Julie have together in the 24 hours or so where they tell Scott the story while having some serious private fun too. The story, the fun, it all revolves around the serious humiliation of Scott, something all three players in this game truly enjoy.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

Jacob and I had just finished creating a whole new set of rules for the games my husband and I were playing. Scott was now playing a game with the two most powerful people in his life, his wife and his boss, and we had teamed up and poor cucky boy didn't stand a chance.

We had just had my husband connected to us on a remote call while Jacob fucked me and I told my husband about the amazing weekend his boss and I had alongside my boyfriend and Jacob's wife. We hung up with cucky to finish our sex and now we were enjoying the afterglow while having a dinner together. It might seem like a small thing, but I was greatly enjoying being out in public with Jacob and when we get back on part two of the remote call with my husband tomorrow I was planning to take some time and describe how good it feels to look across the table and see that my dinner companion is Jacob, a strong man, a virile man, a man that was the boss on pretty much all levels.

As we enjoyed a Chinese restaurant meal, sitting as an obvious couple, I laughed to myself that THIS might be the most humiliating thing we had done to my husband today. We fucked hard right in front of him while I told him about our weekend escapades, yet that was done in private and this crossed over into the public sphere as Jacob and me, his boss and his wife, are out on a date for all to see. And it felt great. And what made me smile even more is that I knew my enjoyment of everything I was doing with Jacob was something my husband supported and also enjoyed. No matter how far Jacob and I go, no matter how much we humiliate Scott, he is still on-board. I reached over and touched Jacob's hand and said, "You know, he is the toughest person I know and will take what we throw at him."

"Actually, I agree. But I was kinda hoping we could continue to test the bounds of that." Jacob gave me a devilish grin.

"Absolutely. But my guess, he will handle it." I decided to share something that Scott and I had discussed when we first started to play harder games. I was sitting, in public, wearing a sexy AF dress with a man I was absolutely enamored with, and my confidence was sky high. And I wanted everything that was happening, every crazy thing, to continue, and sitting across from me was a partner in crime that could help make it happen. So, maybe I shouldn't have shared what I did, but the guy sitting across from me was also the only other person who knew my husband like I did, and the only person who would truly understand what I was going to say.

"Jacob, I need to share something with you. First, I know what I say first will seem ridiculous given the last 5 weeks, but I love and respect my husband. And I always will."

Jacob interrupted, but not in a negative way. He affirmed what I just said. "I don't think that is ridiculous, and I respect him too."

I appreciated the interruption and Jacob's sentiment. I continued. "So, when we discovered he had a submissive side, a serious one, we started trying things out. Then my friend Angela took us to the next level, and we kept going. And after a pretty crazy evening where I went hard at him after an amazing night with Evan, we were snuggled up in bed after he had just cum through his cage for the first time. It was humiliating for him because what pushed him over the edge was me teasing him about how hard I had cum with Evan."

It is funny how that seemed so extreme at the time and now it comes across as blasé.

"He asked me if I was going to leave him for Evan. He told me he wouldn't be surprised given how pathetic he was and how good Evan was. I told him that I had no intention of separating from him and that I loved him, I loved the crazy fun we were having, and I was pretty sure he was loving it too. He said he was."

Crazy fun, that is how I thought about it then, and now that phrase doesn't fully describe what I was sharing with Jacob. I could sense it from the moment we drove together from the restaurant to his house; we just click. I will always love my husband but my attraction to Jacob, while not love, has love-level power. Jacob and I were meant to be together, and we both knew it.

"He then confessed that each time we went further, deeper, he liked it even more. He looked at me and expressed an amazing sentiment, and I am mostly paraphrasing here, but this is the essence of what he said. 'I have learned there seems to be no level of humiliation that doesn't arouse the fuck out of me, and there is only one person in the world that I want to share that with, and that is you. From the outside it must look pathetic, but accepting your teasing and the humiliation of chastity and cuckolding is amazing because it connects me to you. We have been many versions of a couple over the years, and I have loved all of them. But, watching you explore and find new levels of happiness, both sexual and beyond, while feeding me a steady diet of humiliation, so in other words, the current version of us, is likely my all-time favorite version of us because it means we said fuck-it to the world and decided OUR happiness is what matters and if we find happiness in a non-traditional way, then that is OUR way. So, Julie, take this further, deeper, and as long as we do it together and I get to see my wife stupidly happy, then I am in, all in, as far as you want to go.' That last part is an exact quote, Jacob, and truth be told it scares me because I want to go FAR with you." I emphasized that word far, and I did so absolutely purposefully.

I realized I was still holding Jacob's hand and he had moved his opposite hand over the top of mine. He wasn't interrupting, he wasn't eating, he was fully listening to me. I laughed to myself, now THAT wasn't playing fair. Fucking me better than any man, AND listening, that is game, set, match for Jacob. I looked at him, smiled a very genuine smile, and continued.

"We revisited that a few times after some other pretty extreme situations unfolded, and each time Scott confirmed that he was still completely committed to our exploration and our happiness. The one time I pointed out that my happiness would likely be considered better as I had a house husband doing all the chores and waiting on me hand and foot while locked in a little cage, and I had a boyfriend delivering me amazing sex. What wasn't to like about my side of the deal. He laughed and told me that I deserved all of that and it is the way we both liked it. He said it was the weird and wonderful way we said, 'I love you' every day."

"I asked him what was in it for him. You know what he told me? He said he got to explore a wildly addicting and fully genuine part of who he is, and he got to do it with me, who he loves and trusts fully. My stupid man then thanked me for everything; the cage, the list of chores, his cuckold status, everything! He reminded me he was still strong Scott at work and other places it was required but otherwise loved being his submissive self. He called it an amazing gift and a gift that only I could give to him. He was mostly right. Our games were actually a two-way gift only we could give to each other. You know, after that conversation we made love. I have denied him that ever since and my stupid husband still thinks he is winning our games."

"Jacob, I tell you all of this for two reasons. One, I have a genuine admiration for Scott and how he somehow still puts me first even as I abuse that privilege more and more. He tells me he gets something equally good from our games, but I wonder if that equation will still be perceived to be fair as you and I move forward."

"Which leads to the second reason. You have never been part of our equation before. And Jacob, you add a dimension that is very powerful. You are both the wildcard and the trump card in our games. You take everything we have done and make it look like child's play because both of us literally won't say no to you. Our crazy fun, and how far we take it, is no longer just between Scott and me. We are now a 3-person firm, and the reality is you are the majority shareholder. That excites me and terrifies me. I look across the table and I see a future that you control. And here is the biggest kicker, I couldn't be happier."

I paused for a moment and then said, "I am sorry for getting all serious for a while on our date night, but I just had to lay it out there and let you know where I am at, and where Scott is at."

Jacob squeezed my hand and said, "I greatly appreciate what you just shared and how vulnerable you must feel, but let me reassure you, I DO own both you and Scott and I am totally OK with that. It comes as no surprise that I am comfortable with power. So, Julie, we are going to break new ground and we are going to take ourselves and your husband on a wild ride. But look at it this way, you have a special bond with Scott that connects you two together that is based on his submission and a lifetime together. I have no intention of interfering with that. In fact, my goal is to super charge that."

"But now you have another strong bond. You have me. If we are honest, we understand our relationship transcends the amazing sex we have. There is more to it. We have a bond that connects us based on our shared dominance and this strong attraction we both feel. So, you have Scott, we have each other, and you, my beautiful lady, literally have the best of both worlds. You and your husband explore his deeper levels of submission, and you and I explore dominance, and we have ridiculous amounts of hot sex along the way. I see only a triple win here."

I looked at Jacob and knew he was right. He was right on pretty much every level. He had the right cock, he had the right skills with that cock, he had the right aura, and he was going to be right for Scott and I to explore a game level we never knew existed.

"How about you win again in my bed at home. As great as it is to be out in public with you, wearing this sexy dress you bought me, what I really want to be doing is refining what great sex is in the bed that Scott and I have always shared. Take me to our house, take off this dress, throw me on our bed and make it all yours. I think I will join you tomorrow in the world of domination, but tonight, I just want to be dominated. I want to be yours Jacob. Entirely yours."

Jacob paid the check and took my arm as we walked out. As we did, he whispered to me, "Just in case we see anyone we know, let's make it perfectly clear we are on a date!"

I smiled and said something obvious, "This is pretty fun for you, isn't it?"

"Hmmm, let's see, I get to have outrageously satisfying sex with a smoking hot babe who is my subordinate's wife, and lord that over him in the process. So yes, it is pretty damn fun!"

Then he stopped and kissed me. Right in the waiting area of the busy restaurant he kissed me and made my libido and heart swoon. As he broke the kiss, he said more, much more.

"But if that were all it was, I would enjoy it, but not be as thrilled as I am. Julie, you are amazing and I am just as happy being with you, connecting with you, sharing with you. I won't use the love word as that is reserved for Scott and Kara, but I will say that there is nobody I want to be with more than you."

I leaned in and kissed him and then teased him a bit about admitting his sentimental thoughts.

"But you are still going to fuck my brains out and permanently take over my husband's side of the bed, right?" I said it loud enough that I was sure some of the people nearby heard it. Jacob created a confidence in me that I never knew existed.

He just smiled and said, "Duh!"

We laughed and bounded out of there like the hot couple we were. In the drive to my house, I rubbed Jacob's cock through his pants and laughed that I wished it was a longer drive so I could pleasure him.

When we pulled in driveway, he said he wanted to leave the car out of garage so people would see it. He came around my side and opened my door. It was obvious that he was my date and I was bringing him home while my husband was away. He helped me up and out and then stopped and pulled me in to kiss him. My man showed my neighbors that I was his.

I have no idea if any neighbors saw it, but I hoped some did. The next frontier for my husband's humiliation; the public sphere! I kissed my man enthusiastically and laughed thinking about being in a hot dress, kissing a man who was not my husband. Jacob's kisses were always great but this time they were making me crazy horny. I wanted to go inside and give myself to him.

Jacob let the final kiss linger and then looked at me and said, "Bring me into your home and give yourself to me. I have claimed you and now I want that claim to be extended to include Scott's house, and his bed. Forget 'his castle' and let's make it our castle! But first, a selfie for cucky!"

I laughed and we took one. Me in the hot red dress, snuggled against Jacob, with our house in the background. He showed it to me. It was powerful because of those elements, but the true gut punch was the look in my eyes. They radiated lust and desire and my smile added happy to the mix. Jacob, with no urgency, stood next to me in my driveway and did a voice-to-text message to Scott.

"We decided to spend the night together at your house. Time to put the Master in the Master Bedroom. I wonder what the neighbors think?"

I laughed and playfully snuggled up to him. Let the neighbors have a show!

"Hit send for me."

I did. Then Jacob kissed me again and we walked into my house holding hands. As soon as we got in, Jacob's phone buzzed. Our cucky wasn't sleeping. Hmmmm, I wonder if scenes of Jacob fucking me on his desk was still rummaging through his head.

You look like a happy couple. I am sure Julie will have a whole new fondness for our bed after tonight. I guess neither of us will be doing much sleeping overnight. Oh well, I should get up and catch up on work. My boss is very demanding.

We read it together and started laughing. He was such a good boy. Jacob started typing and then showed me the message.

Yes, I am. And no, there won't be much sleep. Question, besides your side of your bed, where is one other place you want me to fuck your wife? Chop, chop with the answer, it is the only thing between me and your wife sucking my cock right here in your entry foyer.

I looked at him and said, "Oh, really?" even though the thought already had me aroused.

"Do it for Scott!" I loved that Jacob was my serious lover, but he had verbal fun with our crazy escapades. We both laughed and I reached over and unzipped his pants and fished out my prize. I crouched down, resting my fine ass on my ankles, staying on my heels and off my knees, in a pose you see on a hot girl's Instagram page. After assuming the position, I looked up at my lover, and I very demonstrably licked my lips. Then I had verbal fun before I got serious about delivering pleasure to my man. I declared, "For Scott!" and then I started to energetically suck on his cock.

As I began, Jacob's phone buzzed. He laughed. "He suggests his office desk. I like it. Now give our cucky your sexiest look!"

With his cock still in my mouth, I looked up at Jacob and he snapped a couple of photos. He sent the best one to my husband and then sighed and said, "Finish me, Julie. Fuck doing this for Scott, finish me because you know you want to!"

He was right! I wanted his cock and I wanted to pleasure him. So, I did and when it was time, he told me to swallow. "Swallow your dessert, baby. Swallow every drop!"

He groaned and held my head tightly and my husband's boss came in my mouth and I enthusiastically received and swallowed his gift. God, it was hot.

I continued to suck every drop out and then sucked his cock clean. I then rose slowly and confidently and said, "I never gave our foyer much thought, but now every time I come and go, I am going to have that memory. Thanks!"

Jacob slyly smiled and said, "Not every time, because that was so good, I plan to make that a reoccurring memory!"

We laughed and then like a friend had stopped over the first time, I gave him the tour. Post tour, I got us a glass of wine and as I stood with my man in the kitchen I asked, "So, marital bed or husband's desk?" I was horny!

Jacob smiled at me and said neither and then took my wine glass from my hand, put it on the kitchen island, he then slowly turned me around and unzipped my dress, and helped me step out of it. He then reached over and pulled my thong off and helped me step out of it. First the left foot, then my right. He rose, looked at me standing excitedly in front of him in nothing but my sexy red bra and my heels and said, "First, I am going to make you cum right here on your kitchen countertops!"

With his help, I jumped up on them and then my man returned the favor from the foyer and he orally pleasured me. Now, his wife had done the same the previous weekend, and I guess being amazing in oral sex must have been a class they went to together, because Jacob was just as good as his wife.

He lifted my legs by putting his arms under them and then began. He licked and kissed and tongued me and sent me in the direction of a strong climax, I realized that the kitchen, like the foyer, would never be the same. When Jacob fucks me, I feel full and taken, and it is amazing. But his teasing tongue and forceful lips were rocking my world just as drastically. I suddenly shouted, "Give me your damn phone!"

He didn't even break contact with my sex, but a hand with a phone in it appeared in front of me. I opened his messaging app, selected my husband's chat bubble and did voice-to-text, "Your fucking boss is so fucking good. He has me mostly naked on the kitchen counters and is orally pleasuring me at a level that only his wife can match. It makes me realize I have zero need for you in the sex department. Say goodbye to tasting my pussy, Jacob and his wife have made you irrelevant! Time to cum. Again! Fuck he is such a better man than you!"

I hit send. No hesitation, no doubt. A moment later, Scott replied.

Yes, he is, and you deserve that. Cum hard my love, cucky is rooting for you!

I laughed and yelled, "Fucking finish me Jacob, finish me now!"

And my man listened once again. His actions increased in pace and pressure and about three minutes later I exploded into an orgasm. Jacob pulled away just in time and I sprayed my juices for only the second time in my life. He then grabbed me and started to kiss me as his right hand pressed against my sex and stretched my pleasure for another few minutes. As I finally came down just enough to be able to speak again, in a desperate voice, I begged him to take me to my bedroom and fuck me. He picked me up effortlessly and carried me across the threshold of what would now be our bedroom and placed me on the bed. He guessed right as to which side was Scott's and I spread me legs and said, "Make this bed YOURS!" I basically screamed this at him.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers
12