The Games We Play Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "I think it is only fair that cucky knows that as of now, he is banished to the couch. You are either in this bed alone, or with me, never with Scott. Commit to that and I will fuck you better than you have ever been fucked in this bed. Wait, don't answer, one second please." Jacob then grabbed his phone and started a video. He started by being the voice of the narrator.

"We are here at what was once Julie and Scott's bed and we are about to witness the banishment of Scott to the guest bedroom or couch." Then he became him, and continued, "Julie, commit to me that Scott is forever banished from this bed and I will fuck your hot body and make you cum hard."

He was filming me in my state of undress and with my pussy looking wet and ready. I didn't hesitate to answer while the recording continued. "Yes, Jacob, I will either sleep alone or with you in this bed and Scott is forever banished. There is no possible way he could ever please me as well as you do, so take Scott's wife and take Scott's bed, and make both off them yours."

Jacob turned the camera to himself and spoke in the narrator's voice, "You heard it here first, Julie and her bed now below to Jacob. Time for Jacob to fuck said wife in said bed. Back to you in Europe Scotty-boy, enjoy your denied arousal thinking about what is about to transpire!"

Jacob looked at me and said, "That should keep him up the rest of the night!"

We both laughed and then my man sent the video to my husband, tossed his phone over on the easy chair and stripped. He then got between my legs and slid his perfect cock into me. For the next 20 minutes, he just fucked me, and when I was close, he used the same move he used the very first time he fucked me in his marital bed and I came just as hard. A moment after my climax began, Jacob came hard inside of me and made the video he sent Scott the truth. He took me and forever evicted Scott from the bed that now was exclusively for Jacob and me.

Jacob and I finally calmed down and he went back to the kitchen and refilled our wine and returned. We snuggled in bed. It felt almost as good as the sex. Almost.

"So, Julie, are you really ready to take Scott to the next level? Are you ready to go next level with me?"

"Absolutely, Jacob. What plan are you hatching?"

He laughed, and said, "Two words: company banquet!"

I knew where he was going with this and it immediately excited me, I started to talk and he stopped me, "Oh, there's more. Do you want to hear about the most humiliating day of your husband's life!"

"Fuck, yes, Jacob!"

Jacob proceeded to tell me the day he envisioned. A late morning haircut at the barber shop he and his friends had a standing appointment at on the second Saturday of each month, which happened to be the day of the big annual company awards banquet.

"You and Scott will accompany me; you can meet the men that have kept me strong for over 25 years. And when I say meet, I mean you might find your lips engaged and some of your clothes shed. I have always shared EVERYTHING with these men and they won't get to fuck you, but I will encourage you and them to take things well past polite hellos. It will be deliciously humiliating for cucky! I want to sit in THE chair and see the finest woman I know get frisky with the finest men I know. Cucky boy can sit in the secondary chair and quietly watch all the fun. After John, our longtime friend and barber, makes me look strong and powerful, it will be cucky's turn. But John is going to hit the sidelines. I am going to put your husband in the chair, put the gown on him, and then instead of giving him a power hair style, I am going to put the #1 guard on the electric razor and I am going to shave your husband's hair off. I am going to do it slowly, and I am going to laugh my ass off as his hair falls to the floor!"

I shrieked, "Holy fucking shit!" I then looked at Jacob and told him something only I knew about Scott.

"That will be the biggest test of my husband's submission he has ever faced! My husband has a really nice head of hair, and it is a MAJOR point of pride for him, and I am not sure you could do anything more humiliatingly powerful than shaving it off! Oh my God, it will crush him!"

"That is great news, Julie, but the haircut is just the appetizer for the day's full helping of humiliation. As he faces the mirror, and sees himself nearly bald, we are going to announce that YOU are going to be my date for the awards banquet that night, a banquet where he is the emcee. You are going to arrive at the event with me, sit with me, work the crowd with me, and exit with me, all while cucky has to do his emcee job and feel the burn of his very public humiliation."

I snuggled up to Jacob and said, "I really get to go with you?" The idea was so exciting!

"Yes, and the final fun will be when the dancing starts. You and I are going to hit the dance floor and dance just like that night two years ago, but this time we are going to get intimate on the dance floor in front of your husband and the rest of the company, and then after the end of the same song that played last time, we are going to walk hand and hand out the banquet room doors and go right up to the suite I get as CEO and I am going to make love to you all night long."

I was actually crying by the time he finished previewing this. I just snuggled harder against him and said, "Yes, Jacob, yes to all of it! But know, I am not doing it for Scott, I will do it because being your date will be the best date of my life. His humiliation will be monumental, but it will still be secondary to how good I will feel being on your arm that night."

Jacob once again took my wine glass from me and put it on the side table and then said, "we can scheme out the all the details of that day later, but right now, make love to me!"

I answered by pushing him down and kissing him frantically and then I straddled his perfect cock and rode my man to a glorious finish. When we concluded, we kissed for a while, then, almost like a married couple, got up and took care of bedtime stuff and climbed back into bed. Jacob announced something that made me happy. "I have already texted my assistant to let her know I am taking a personal day tomorrow."

"An up close and personal, personal day, I hope!"

"Of course!"

I smiled, kissed my man, and then snuggled next to him. I fell asleep as happy as I have ever been.

When I woke up the next morning there was a note from Jacob telling me he went out to complete his morning workout and get us coffee and bagels and would return by 9:00 am. I fell back asleep and was woken a bit after nine by Jacob who invited me into the shower with him and we had some dirty fun while we got ourselves clean. We ate bagels just wearing robes. My coffee tasted good. It was probably just the high I was on, but I didn't try to analyze it, I just enjoyed it. Jacob had been up since six a.m. and he hadn't been idle in those three hours. Besides working out that delicious body of his and getting us nourishment and caffeine, he had made some plans for the day.

"So, Julie, at 11 a.m., you have a spa appointment. You are getting hair, nails, massage, the works. And, the fun part; when you come back here, you will be a hot blonde. When I fuck you again on camera for your husband this afternoon, I am going to be fucking my Julie, not his, and part of that is that you changed your hair color for me."

"Ah, yes please! I love it! What other mischievous plans have you made?"

"Me? Mischievous plans?" We both laughed. We really did click!

Jacob did have more, and he shared those plans. While I was gone, his tech guy was going to bring the whole remote set-up here to the house and set it up in Scott's office and then Jacob was going to fuck me on Scott's desk as I share the rest of our weekend story. I laughed to myself that I hoped I still remembered the story of our amazing weekend because so much amazing had happened since, it seemed like the weekend was months ago, not 5 days ago.

"So, you are going to fuck YOUR Julie on Scott's desk. Is that the simple version?"

"Damn straight!"

"Perfect, Jacob, perfect!"

We got going into our day and I had an amazing time at the spa and they made me a blonde and I loved it. I was pampered and when the driver brought me home about three, the tech set-up was already in Scott's office and laying on Jacob's and my bed was the hottest black lingerie I had ever seen. Next to it was a note from Jacob, "Be home about 3:30, greet me at the door in this and make the master of the house happy."

At 3:30, I was a smoking hot blonde in sexy lingerie and stiletto heels waiting for her man. He arrived and he stood just inside the door, with the door open, and I kissed him passionately. Once again, the neighbors be damned, my man was home and he deserved to be greeted like the returning conqueror.

We moved the kissing inside after a bit and he stopped in the foyer and looked at me. I knew what he wanted. I went down into the same style of squat and fished out his cock and began to pleasure Jacob.

"Take your time, baby, this is just to get us riled up for our on-camera fun with cucky boy."

Once again, Jacob took some photos and sent a particularly hot one to Scott with the message, Getting ready on our end, see you in a few!

After a few, we went into Scott's office and returned to our desk-fuck position. I had already dampened my thong and really couldn't wait to start the fun. My confidence couldn't have been higher and I found myself ready to take charge. About a minute before we were supposed to go live, I looked at Jacob and said, "Do you trust me?"

He said, "Absolutely!"

I then smiled and said, "Then follow my lead, it is time for ME to humiliate my husband."

He laughed and said, "Poor Scott, he is in serious trouble!"

I kissed Jacob and said, "Yes, yes he is!"

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

12