The Games We Play Ch. 10

Story Info
Humiliation is locked in as Scott's future.
8k words
4.38
6k
13
5

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. Recently, Scott, who up to now was actually doing pretty well as the humiliated and denied cuckold, learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, seriously hooked up, and chapters 8-9-10 are the fun times Jacob and Julie have together in the 24 hours or so where they tell Scott the story while having some serious private fun too. The story, the fun, it all revolves around the serious humiliation of Scott, something all three players in this game truly enjoy.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

24 hours earlier my lover, Jacob, who is my husband's boss, and I were in Jacob's office so he could fuck me on his desk while my husband experienced all of this through remote meeting technology. It was hot as fuck and we ended it because Jacob and I just needed to finish our fuck without our cuckold watching. But we set up this call and made a few changes. We were in my husband's home office and his wife, that's me, was still scantily clad and hot and ready, but she was a blonde now. A sexy AF blonde because my lover wanted me to be one, and what Jacob wants, Jacob gets.

Like last time, Jacob was behind me and I was leaning forward with my hands on the desk ready to be my husband's boss's slut! But this time, I was going to be one of the drivers of the show, not just along for the ride, even if the ride Jacob will give me will be otherworldly as always. We decided to be already engaged when our interaction began so Jacob slid his cock into me. I sighed, and said, "let the games begin" and we connected with Scott. I jumped right in.

"Good evening cuckold, are you ready to hear the rest of the story of our perfect weekend and once again watch me get fucked by a better man? But first, what do you think of my new hair color? My lover wanted me blonde, so of course I said yes. What do you think baby, do I look hot?"

"It does look great. If you remember, I had suggested you try blonde before." Oh, poor Scott, he is starting off badly! He is walking right into his first humiliation of the night.

"Oh, I remember, but I never said yes. But guess who I said yes to? The real man behind me. The one with his cock inside of me. He asked and I immediately said yes. How does that make you feel?"

"It's kind of humiliating." My husband said with little enthusiasm in his voice.

"Yes, it is, and remember that, because humiliation is really the theme of tonight."

Fuck this was already fun. I had forgotten how much I liked teasing my husband. Or, telling him the truth, depending on how you looked at it.

Yesterday, Jacob led the proceedings and was the one driving my husband's humiliation, but tonight, I was going to be an equal partner. It was time I reasserted myself as a serious player in the games being played. Jacob would still be Scott's master too, but tonight we were going to tag team my poor cucky. It was going to be great fun, great fun for all of us!

"Cucky, I want you to stand up, adjust your camera so we can see you standing there, and you are required to cagurbate, but not cum, the entire time you get the privilege of witnessing what real sex looks like. Understood? Oh, and the answer is, 'Yes, Mistress when you address me and Yes, Sir or Master when you address my lover, even when you are at work. Tell us both you understand!"

I hear Jacob chuckle behind me because he found it great fun last evening when Scott called him Sir and was planning to require him to do so both at home and work. But I took care of that for him because I was also going to dominate the shit out of cucky boy tonight and every night. Jacob was the ultimate man in charge, but I was still the dominant goddess over my pathetic husband and that was going to become crystal clear to both men tonight.

"I understand, Mistress and Sir. I will address you as required in all circumstances."

As he said this my husband started to play with his caged dick, the activity we nicknamed "cagurbation" when we first started locking his dick away in a chastity device. I used to make him sit for an hour at a time and play with his dick, getting himself as purposefully aroused and thus purposefully denied as possible. I would tease him while watching and enjoying his frustration. In those sessions, he was never allowed to cum, always finishing with frustration only. But today, I had a different ending in mind. It was going to be such fun.

I decided I would start tonight's story telling with the recent past, not the past weekend.

"So, just so you know, after we finished in private yesterday, we went out on a very public date. I sat across from your boss in the middle of a busy restaurant and let me tell you, dressed as I was in the hot as fuck dress Jacob got me, no one saw us and didn't conclude we were on a date and that I wanted to get fucked. My dress screamed fuck me, my stiletto heels did too, and the happy and lustful look on my face screamed it the loudest. I have no idea if anyone saw us because I was entirely focused on the perfect man behind me right now, but if they did, they knew! They definitely knew!"

I knew that Jacob planned to make us a public couple and was going to greatly enjoy time with me and the humiliation that would cause Scott, but what I hadn't told him was that it was something that Scott really didn't like, so of course that made it better. So now seemed like a good time to share that little morsel of information. I changed who I was speaking to, but of course I was still speaking to both my man and my boy. I started by getting the story fully out there.

"Hey lover, tell our cucky about the stop we made in the restaurant waiting area before we exited."

Jacob told me he liked the idea of telling Scott that by grabbing my hips and slamming that perfect cock stronger and deeper into me. After four or five thrusts, he shared our intimacy with my husband.

"I just wanted to make sure the world knew that I was out with a hot woman who belonged entirely to me. So, as we were departing, I simply stopped her and kissed her in the middle of the waiting area. I obviously love fucking your wife but let me tell you kissing her is a close second. We kissed for about three minutes and I'm sure those watching us thought that we should get a room, which, of course, we did. When we got back to your house, the room we got was your bedroom, which is now my bedroom."

Then Jacob changed who he was speaking to and based on what he said, I realized he had already figured out that tonight I was going to be equally in charge and at times he would just follow my lead.

"Did that cover the essentials my beautiful goddess, did I tell the story to your satisfaction?" He ran his hand up my thigh and squeezed my ass as he did this.

"Why, yes, lover, you did. And you are correct, kissing is a close second to the amazing sex you provide. In fact, I think I'm going to have to ask you to slow down your great sex so that I don't cum too quickly. I want my husband to be able to watch in real time just how good you feel."

Although we were somewhat putting on a show for my husband because it was just damn fun to humiliate him, as usual, Jacob's cock felt amazing and I was moving too quickly towards an orgasm. I still had a story to tell and I had a fun finish in mind for everybody. I turned my attention back to my husband.

"What do you think cucky, is it hot that your wife and your boss had a very public date and made no attempt to hide it? Does that excite you? I think I remember you telling me once that going public was the part of cuckolding that didn't appeal to you." He had made quite a big deal about it when my best friend Angela had threatened to make him come along on a double date between the wives and their boyfriends so he could carry our shopping bags and drive us around. He didn't like any part of the plan, not us being in public, nor he as the valet for our public date. Now, Evan and I had told him we would date publicly, and we did just that, but Evan was not my husband's boss, so this was public dating at a whole different level.

"I find it hard, Mistress, but if it made you happy, I will learn to accept it."

Jacob jumped in. I was going to tease this issue out, but Jacob assertively shut the door. "Oh, it made her happy, and it made me happy too. And to be quite honest, neither of us give a shit if cupcake cucky doesn't like it. We are going to be a fully public couple and you are going to deal with it. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir"

I decided to keep it going a bit, even though Jacob had just dominated Scott.

"And as Jacob said, there was a private part. Your boss fucked me long and hard on your side of the bed. And you can be absolutely sure that will be the last time I ever refer to it as your side of the bed. Jacob owns it now, kind of like I doubt any of us will really think of this as your desk anymore now that he is fucking me bent over it!"

Jacob, for theatrical emphasis slapped my ass. I couldn't help but laugh. I figured I better move our interaction along because otherwise it was going to end prematurely because I was going to climax much too soon! Jacob, as usual, felt great. Spoiler alert, my concern was misplaced because Jacob just ended up fucking me through three consecutive climaxes. The man was the energizer bunny!

"So, to recap, I am blonde now, Jacob and I had a wonderful public date, and fucked hard in the bed formally referred to as yours. But remember, the real story we wanted to finish was the crazy weekend fun we had. If we go back to that weekend, I think where we left off was where you learned that I switched teams and joined team Jacob, even though team Evan had treated me very well. But soon after my spit roast, if you remember, I committed to a lifetime contract with Jacob!"

It was crazy to say that to my husband, who did stand in front of a judge, friends, and family and pledge himself to me for life. Jacob will never do that, and yet I don't care. I am with him and as far as I am concerned, I will be with him for as long as he will have me. I kept the story going and it had to be really hard to hear it if you were Scott, but I could tell his cagurbation was overwhelming him and I don't think he was rationally evaluating my taunts and teases, I think they were simply pushing him deeper into an aroused, yet denied, frenzy.

"We split up after that wild scene and Kara and Evan did their thing, while your boss and I did ours. It was assumed we were in our new, but proper pairings. But it wasn't said out loud until Kara said what the rest of us were thinking. At lunch on Sunday, the woman who made me come so remarkably hard on Saturday, suggested that we re-distribute the pairings officially. She would become primary with Evan and I would become primary with Jacob. I don't think it took us more than three seconds as a group to all agree. We were drinking mimosas and we toasted to the great fun we would have."

"And you know baby, for me it was an easy decision. Since you left, Evan and I have had seriously great sex, and it reminded me I LOVE great sex. But over that weekend, I realized that first, Jacob is even better sex, and second, how hot is it that the man standing behind me, driving his cock into me, is the man you've worked for for the last 20 years. Just to say it out loud one more time, the man I have given myself to 100% is your boss. Jacob, your boss, owns your wife because she has given herself to him. That is about the most delicious addition to this whole thing. Isn't it hot to know that when you return it won't be your wife and Evan, it will be your wife and your boss! Tell me how much you love that, baby!"

"It could not be hotter, nor more humiliating, Mistress. But you look stupidly happy so I guess I will be stupidly committed to that and deal with the fact that my wife and my boss are fucking each other and loving it!"

"It is good to know you understand that we are loving it and that it is a great source of happiness for me. It is a win for Jacob and me, but I know you get something out of this too. You love humiliation and we are glad to deliver it to you! It really couldn't be better."

And I wasn't exaggerating. I was very happy to be Jacob's woman and I was very happy to enjoy taunting the fuck out of my husband! It turned out Jacob wanted to add even more fun to these realities.

Jacob ran his hand up the center of my back and grabbed my hair, he pulled my head back, and thus my face was fully parallel to the screen, and my husband could clearly see that his boss was bossing around his wife. Jacob reminded both of us that there was another element that made this whole experience great.

"Husband and wife are forgetting one thing, yes, there is great sex, and yes, it is humiliating for the hubby to have his boss fucking his wife, but it is also fun for the boss and I know both of you want me to have fun."

Jacob then spoke more directly to his subordinate. I had shared some things with him and he was now bringing them to the forefront, letting my husband know that the intimate details we shared with each other had been shared with him.

"Scotty boy, last night, as I lay in bed, the bed that used to be yours, with your wife, and we enjoyed the afterglow of some pretty incredible sex, she told me more about the journey you and her have taken. She told me that we have yet to find the ceiling of acceptable humiliation in your life. She told me that you consider the acceptance of humiliation as a significant way you express your love for your wife. Is that true, cucky boy?"

I could see the hurt on my husband's face, because I really had shared things that were only between he and I. But the reason I shared them was because he and I had never included Jacob, and I believed that's exactly where Jacob was taking this. I remained quiet and just let him take my pussy while he took my husband on a humiliating journey.

"Yes, Sir. I do consider the acceptance of humiliation to be a way to express my love for my wife. And no, we have not found the endpoint of that."

"Is there an endpoint for your love for your wife?"

I moaned loudly. Yes, his cock felt amazing as always, but I moaned because I could see where he was taking this. I could see what he was setting up and it made me incredibly aroused. Jacob really was a level so far above my husband that once again I knew that the games we had started to play were nowhere near the games that were just beginning.

"No, sir I will always love my wife unconditionally and forever. There is no endpoint to my love for her."

Jacob grabbed me by the hips once again and started to press down on my hips while he thrust up with his cock changing where his cock hit me, and the change made me squirm. It was like pleasure and tickling had a child and that child was starting to play with my body.

He had set this up beautifully, and I was not going to complain that he took the stage from me because he was about to give me an orgasm that was unworldly and he was about to drop the hammer on my husband in a way that cemented my husband as our full and complete cuckold with absolutely no room for negotiation.

"You are a smart guy, Scotty-boy, so tell me what does that mean?"

I looked up and saw my husband, my obedient cuckold, and the man who is going to be deeply fucked with by my lover, play hard with his cock. He intensely stared at the camera and made the connection Jacob was asking him to make.

"It means there will never be an endpoint to the level of humiliation that I will accept."

"Bingo! And who will deliver that humiliation?"

Now, it was Scott's turn to play along. He realized there was nowhere to go with this that prevented him from becoming next level submissive to us, so instead, he doubled down, and expressed himself in the most submissive way. I actually was proud of him.

"The woman I call mistress, and the man I call master, and when things are really going well, it will come from both of them together. Thank you, Sir, for bringing clarity to my situation. May I speak freely for just one moment?"

"Go ahead but keep it brief."

"Julie, I will always love you at 100% and that will never change, and I will always be there for you in the form that you most desire, which, obviously right now is the form of your 100% obedient cuckold. And Jacob, we have worked together successfully for many years, and I will continue to do my job at the top level, but I look forward to changing our relationship in other ways, and expressing my obedience and my gratitude to you for making my wife so happy. So, I look forward to our journey together and finding out if there truly is an upper bound to the level of humiliation I am willing to take. I am 100% conceding the game that my wife and I started, and I am 100% dedicating myself to my Mistress, and my Master."

Jacob then spoke to me but obviously was communicating with our cuckold also.

"What do you think Julie, will it be fun to see where that upper bound is and then blow right past it and absolutely redefine humiliation for your husband? Oh, and I plan to make you feel better sexually than any other man ever has, but you knew that already."

I laughed myself, turned my head back to my lover, and said, "I am absolutely and, 100% on team Jacob, and I think one of our team objectives should be redefining that upper bound on a regular basis."

It was my turn to turn to my husband and speak. "Scott, I do love you, and I know you have unshakable love for me. But I promise you one thing, this man behind me, who is literally seconds away from making me cum, in combination with your wife of many years, are going to try to shake the shit out of your ability to accept and embrace deep and powerful levels of humiliation. It may not be a game anymore, but I expect you to continue to play the only winning hand you have available which is 100%, unabashed, unshakable, obedience."

I could barely get those last words out before my body exploded. This whole time Jacob was fucking me and I could hold back the wave of pleasure no longer. I have always been a lucky woman, and had frequent and strong orgasms, but they usually have the same basic feeling to them. But this one, it was a unique pleasure. The only way I could describe it was that it felt like I was being tickled to death, and I mean that in the best way.

I was squirming and shrieking like a schoolgirl. I was clawing at my husband's desk, and my legs were moving almost like I was running. I both wanted the sensation to stop and I wanted it to never stop. It turns out this was exactly Jacob's intention.

"That feels fucking amazing doesn't it, a very talented man taught me how to do that by doing it to my wife multiple times and then having me try, and I thought tonight in front of your husband was the perfect time to let you experience it. You can't believe how crazy it feels, can you?

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers