The Games We Play Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob reached his hand down to me and helped me up. He pushed me back onto the desk, and as my ass slid onto the desk, he grabbed my legs and put my ankles up on his shoulders and said, "We're gonna go long and slow baby and I'm gonna make you cum hard once again. I want you to just look at me the whole time. I want you to look at the man that you are becoming one with!"

As he slid his cock into my wet and willing pussy, I looked at my man and I said, "This has been the greatest game ever played, and I just want you to know you won, and you will always be the winner. Take me again Jacob, take me every day. I am yours; I am yours always.

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!