The Games We Play Ch. 13

Story Info
Scott reflects on his submission while earning a release.
5.4k words
4.46
4.6k
8
4

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. Recently, Scott, learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, seriously hooked up, and chapters 8-9-10 were the fun times Jacob and Julie have together and the fun they had telling Scott all about it. Chapter 11 was Scott's final day in Europe embracing his submissive self. Scott finally comes home to next-level humiliation from his wife and his boss in Chapter 12, and this chapter recounts a day of obedience and reflection for Scott, a day that ends with him fully committing to even more obedience. This chapter is told from Scott's perspective.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

It has been a long day. I have been cleaning the house and serving my two bosses with no acknowledgment of my service. Basically, I am invisible to my wife and her lover, who also happens to be my boss at work.

OK, that is not entirely true. After I fixed breakfast for both of them, I was ready to clean up when my wife actually spoke to me. Since I have returned from Europe, they have both often talked about me with each other while I was present, but not to me directly.

"Come here, cucky-boy, we have a present for you."

I obeyed and was handed a box wrapped in pink paper with a bow on it.

"It is something special for you to wear when you clean up."

I remained quiet, I was only supposed to speak when spoken to and her words were not spoken with the intent of me responding. I loved moments like this. Moments where I fully gave my wife and her lover my obedience without any need on their part to demand that obedience. Most would not be willing to be truly submissive, but it is my true self, and the gift of our new arrangement was that I got to be my authentic self and there was no hesitation or judgement from any of us. It was natural for Jacob and my wife to be in charge, and natural that I submit.

I took the box with a head nod to say thank you and I opened it. Inside was a Pinafore or maid's outfit. It was pink and frilly, and it had a bustier on top and a skirt on bottom. I looked further in the box and there was a pair of pink, frilly panties and a pair of pink thigh high pantyhose. When I thought about it, it was the obvious next step. I was their house boy and now I would be their dolled up frilly maid. My wife broke me out of these thoughts.

"Let's go cucky, take off your clothes and get your proper outfit on."

I started to head for the nearby bathroom to change, and she corrected me.

"No, no cucky. Change right here. I want to watch you pull those panties up over your little caged dick."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jacob was sitting in his chair and my wife went over and sat on his lap and gave him a kiss. "I love this, Jacob; this was a great idea."

I am sure she said that to be sure I understood it was her lover and my boss who was putting me in a humiliating outfit simply because it would amuse him and remind me where I fell in the pecking order, which of course was not even in the order at all. Only my wife and my boss mattered.

I began the humiliating task of disrobing in front of my full dressed Master and Mistress. They mocked me as I obeyed their request to further relinquish any manhood I might have still possessed.

"You will be such a good house girl in that outfit. You will know your place, won't you cucky."

"Yes, Master."

I got the panties pulled up over my caged self. I had been home for 4 days and I had still not been unlocked. I didn't dare ask to be released because I knew that wouldn't go well. They would unlock me when it pleased them to do so. Until then, my caged self would now be in the panties they commanded me to wear.

I did have to sit and put on the panty hose; it was an interesting sensation to pull them up. I immediately realized I was going to like this part of my new attire. My dick hardened in my cage. I suppose I should have been pushing back at the idea of wearing woman's clothes, but instead I was pushing against my cage because as usual, arousal and humiliation were in near perfect synch for me. I actually sighed as I felt the combination of feelings that the pantyhose and the outfit created. It was a sigh of contentment. I quickly learned that was good as Jacob spoke to me.

"Later today, you will go to the store and get more pairs of thigh highs and additional panties, and each day going forward you will wear them both at home and at work. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

I got the outfit fully on and I stood in front of my Master and Mistress.

"Doesn't he look cute?" My wife asked her lover.

"A perfect house boy and maid," was his response.

Jacob walked up to me and rubbed my head, something he had started doing the day I arrived back from Europe, "All you need is a proper haircut and the outfit will be perfect."

Then he turned to my wife and said, "Come on, we have time for one more fuck before I have to get to work."

My wife grabbed his hand and said, "Take me, baby!" And they headed to their bedroom. As I cleaned up from breakfast in my new uniform, I could hear them having loud and boisterous sex. It was humiliating to hear those sounds while cleaning up after them. So of course, my poor little dick pushed hard against my cage. I laughed at myself and enjoyed it. Why fight it? It was who I was, and my wife was having the time of her life and that was why I began these games with her in the first place.

Just as I was getting the breakfast mess taken care of, the two lovers emerged. They headed for the door, not offering any information about where they might be going or how long they would be gone. I was left out; I was simply the house boy. Or I guess the maid now.

Just as they were about to exit, Jacob turned back to me, "Oh, you are definitely going to need to change the sheets, I made your wife squirt again. It's a real mess in there."

Julie slapped Jacob playfully on the chest. "Baby, that's because you fuck me better than any man. But you don't have to tell the help such things."

They were laughing as they exited.

I smiled and repositioned my hard dick and stretched balls. That was pretty much my standard condition when my wife teased me. I had learned to crave the frustrated denial; it was an additional drug alongside the angst and humiliation I was hopelessly addicted to.

The rest of the day included a deep clean of the kitchen and both bathrooms, and I caught up with all the laundry that they had left for me while I was gone. And, of course, I changed the bedding. Jacob had fucked my wife so well that she squirted, and it was a mess in there. Which made me smile because my wife deserved the best, and Jacob was just that, but also because the teasing he did related to it was the best kind of teasing; it was the truth.

The entire day, I hit my chores with strong effort. It made me feel good to be doing them, especially in my outfit. If you are going to be an obedient house boy, you might as well wear the uniform. That's what a submissive like me likes.

I am submissive. Seriously fucking submissive. And so far, my amazing wife has recognized that, and she keeps giving me more and more opportunities to embrace my submissive side. It started with sending me off to Europe while she was going to live a fun and sexual life with her boyfriend, a man who is ironically, not part of the picture anymore. Then she ran into my boss, and within 48 hours she was with him, and I mean, 'with' in every definition of the word.

He has taken my wife as his lover and companion, and I have accepted it and embraced it. While it looks like Jacob has used his power to dominate and humiliate me, the reality is that I am the one who has given him and my wife the power they exercise over me. After many years of managing a supply chain division and executing countless negotiations, I have learned that most people have the power idea backwards. The powerful don't derive their power organically, in fact it really doesn't exist at all unless granted to them by the other party.

And in my case, I started to ask my wife to take power from me and soon the exchange got really moving. Now, it is the most imbalanced it has ever been, but just like the first time I told my wife she was welcome to have power over me, that invitation is still fully in place and has been fully extended to her lover.

I submit because ultimately, I want to. I go deeper and further because I want to. I allow myself to be their pet because I want to. I could stop it, but only every once in a while, do I even consider it. Otherwise, they push, and I say yes. They push harder, and I still say yes. It has always been part of who I am and getting to embrace it with the two most important people in my life is such a rush. It is a rush I cannot seem to get enough of and for that I am thankful. I am glad the two people I trust and admire the most, and in the case of my wife, love unconditionally, have accepted my gift of power over me and have used it strongly.

When I finally returned from Europe, I was immediately pushed into deeper levels of submission. My wife and I were playing games, but since my return, the games have been absolutely intense, and it seems as if my wife and my boss are playing for keeps. which of course means I've had the most amazing few days of my entire life.

I keep submitting further and further to both of them, and they keep accepting that submission and giving me more and more humiliation. Which, for typical people would be an awful equation, but for me is the ultimate equation I seek. I am good at my job, and I have been an excellent husband to my wife, and none of that changes, but now I get to be the submissive that I've always been but have never been able to express.

To outsiders, I look pathetic, and they would not be wrong. But I am happily pathetic. On the day I got back from Europe my boss and my wife made me kneel on the floor with my nose against the wall while they went out to pick up our dinner. You would think that another human would not allow this to happen to them, but I obediently stayed in that position and embraced how awesome it was to be their obedient pet. I was actually smiling most of the time. I loved that they didn't have a warm and heartfelt homecoming for me, but instead one that asked me to turn over even more power to them, something I gladly did.

Being an obedient pet, being a person who accepts humiliation, so that the two people most important in my life can enjoy their life more, is a dream come true for me. For many years, I have been the strong version of myself on the outside, and the desperate submissive person on the inside, and now I finally get to be equal amounts of both. When I am at work and other environments, I am still a strong person who helps others achieve their best by holding them to high standards, and by leading by example.

But other times I finally get to be the person I have held back for many years. I get to be the submissive cuckold I've always wanted to be. I will admit my wife and my boss have taken it much further than I originally anticipated but that's OK because it is all about them and each time I think that I can't accept the next level of submission and humiliation, I realize I can, and not only that, I want to.

So, as I recover from the day where I have been the absolutely obedient house boy, I climb into my bed. It is not the marital bed I've shared with my wife for years, because that is the property of her and my boss, but it is the bed in our guest room. That is now my room. Why? Because my wife deserves better than me, and my boss is absolutely better than me. He provides her pleasure I could never even imagine, let alone provide. And thus, he has earned the spot in the bed with her that used to be mine.

This idea, these thoughts, would normally make me rock-hard, and in some ways that is still true, but I wear a chastity device that doesn't allow rock-hard to be any more hard than a one-inch cage allows. I have worn this device the entire time I was in Europe, and I am approaching eight full weeks in it. As I lay in bed and think about how this has been a wild and wonderful day, I push into my cage, because submission and arousal are basically the same thing for me.

As I enjoy another round of frustrated denial, and it is something I definitely enjoy, the door to the bedroom opens. It is dark, so I can't really see, but it obviously must be my wife, as she is the only one else in the house. Jacob had a dinner out of town with an investor group and wouldn't return until mid-day tomorrow. My wife speaks to me, her voice sounding like my wife, not my dominant mistress.

"Our games have gotten pretty intense, can we talk?"

I am not sure if I'm allowed to respond to my wife or to the woman, I serve, so just in case I go with my submissive self.

"Yes, mistress, I am always available to you."

"And I appreciate that, and I appreciate that you have accepted each and every additional humiliation that I have pushed your way. But I am worried that perhaps I've gone too far so for just a moment, don't be my submissive pet, just be my husband, and answer me honestly; have we gone too far with our games?"

It was quite the question because to any outside observer, the answer would be an obvious yes. We started with chastity, and soon after with cuckolding, and then I suggested that she take things further while I was away and embrace her relationship with her boyfriend Evan. He was a strong man that made my wife feel alive and energized, and I suggested the two of them use my time away to take that relationship to the next level.

Noticed that it was I that suggested it, even if it was them that accepted my suggestion, and took that suggestion to the next level. But as I was their chastity pet and cuckold, alone and locked in Europe, I celebrated their connection and the amazing sex they were having. It was a hard-earned win, but it was a win for my submissive self, making it a win all-around.

There were many evenings where I was pushing hard against my cage with denied frustration. That was absolutely hard to deal with, but even more compelling. I could not get away from it, and I could not stop because ultimately, it was perfect.

It got even crazier because our games went to a whole new level. My wife and my boss, who always had a spark between them, hooked up and had a wild weekend of joint sex with her boyfriend and his wife. Then, the two most important people in my life decided they would become a couple. And part of their couple status was that they became the co-owners of me.

That was a few weeks ago, and I have returned to the United States only to find myself even deeper into submission and humiliation. But, of course, I can't get away from it. I want it and I want more of it every time. Theoretically, there's a bottom, but I've yet to find it.

So, it was amazing to have my wife slide into the bed next to me and it was also terrifying. I decided I would let her lead the interaction because I really didn't know how to respond. She is the woman that I love more than life itself, and she is the woman I have given every ounce of my submission to as a way to tell her I love her and to give her pleasure. Pleasure that I don't provide directly but provide through my submission.

About 15 years ago, in a stage of our marriage I would describe as treading water, I was on a business trip in Amsterdam, and I met a woman. A very dominant woman. In just a few hours she flipped my submissive switch and for the rest of my 10 days there, she played with me. She played hard.

I loved it as it was the first time I had ever allowed my submissive side to come to the surface. But by the time the 10 days were over I realized I had no regrets; I just had no real interest in being submissive to a stranger. She taught me about myself, and that my submissive desires were powerful, but also made me realize that only Julie mattered when it came to my need to be submissive. Only with her could that submission really mean anything.

And here we were. She and I had found a new way to be married, a new way to be in love. We both got to feel the depth of our games because only the two of us could create that depth. I had my doubts sometimes, and obviously she did too or she wouldn't have come into me, but ultimately, I knew I didn't want to back off, not one bit!

I had a nightlight in my room, so there was an eerie light as she slid in next to me, and I realized that she was naked. She pressed herself against me and kissed me. It was a real kiss; a kiss a wife gives to the man she loves. It felt amazing.

"I know you probably don't think so, but I still love you and I am still having an amazing time, but I need to know you are still in, I need to know these are still games you want to play."

Feeling her body up against me was unbelievable. I knew both Evan and my boss had felt her body many times and I had been denied it during this entire time. But I never stopped longing for it. There's just something about her perfect body that makes me completely irrational and always aroused. I was speechless, but not because I wanted to end our games, but simply because I was a horny man who had been denied any uncaged release for eight weeks and now my dream girl was naked in my bed kissing me.

"Saturday will be the toughest day. In fact, it will be harder than everything we have done by a factor of two or three. Are you sure you still want to be our pet?"

I noticed she said both our and pet. She was reaching out to me, but still reminding me of my status. I smiled to myself because I would have been disappointed if she completely abandoned her dominance over me.

"Yes, I do."

"You understand that Jacob and I will become a couple in front of everybody and there will be no way to turn around the games we are playing after that. You will be playing them in front of the world, and to everyone else you will come across as the loser of those games."

As she said this, she ran her hand up my leg and rested it on my caged dick and balls. She started to massage them, and I of course immediately started to squirm and moan. I needed a release so badly.

She sensed her advantage and continued to test my resolve.

"Are you going to be our obedient cucky? Will you obey us each and every day? Is this what you wanna do? Is that who you want to be "

Her voice, her body being right next to me, and, of course, her hand massaging me put me in an immediate state of complete arousal. There is a certain amount of manipulation when you are in that state, but there is also a certain state of honesty. I replied with honesty.

"I will obey you every day in every way you want me to. It is what I want to do, and it is who I am. You know that and you know that I will remain yours to command as long as you want. Yes, I am terrified of how Saturday will play out, but if you are giving me the option to not have Saturday happen, I would deny that option. I know you want it to happen, and I know my boss wants it to happen, and I have accepted the fact that when that is true, my opinion means nothing. But additionally, with both of you wanting it, I do have an opinion, and that is that I want it too. Your happiness should come first and when I accept that and embrace that it creates happiness for me also."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers
12