The Games We Play Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes me so happy to hear, baby, knowing that I have you always, and without hesitation, that means a lot to me."

As she said that she started to really massage me. I reached over and tried to take her breasts in my hands. She pushed them away.

"Those are not for you anymore. They belong to Jacob."

Then she continued to rub me and she repositioned us where she was big spoon and I little. That seemed appropriate. She kept rubbing me and was in full cagurbation mode with me.

"You belong to me, isn't that true?"

"God, yes, baby."

She stopped touching me. She moved her body away from me. I realized right away, my mistake.

"Your touch is amazing, and I belong to you, Mistress."

"Much better." She said matter of factly and returned to pressing her body against me, and her hand pressed against my cage.

"So, you are 100% still in with our games even though the games are so much more serious now?"

"Yes. Yes, Mistress, and yes, Julie"

I wanted her to understand I was saying yes to both versions of her. And I loved both versions of her so I continued.

"Mistress, I am yours to command, and I love it when you use your privilege over me, it really is my favorite game. And Julie, and I know I'm not supposed to call you that, but you did ask me to be your husband for just a moment, I have loved you always and I will love you always and I know how much you have enjoyed the games we have been playing, so you always have my participation and you always have my love. I am your pet, I am also your husband, and will always be both of those."

Julie did not pull away from me this time, but instead pressed herself against me, and said, "Thank you for committing yourself to both versions of me. I am your wife and I will always love you, but I am also your Mistress and you will always obey me. That combination is incredibly fun and feels incredibly good and just this once I will thank you for it."

As she did this, she started to really cagurbate me strongly. Then she continued.

"But don't let it go to your head my little cucky, you are still our obedient boy on every level and part of that obedience right now is to express the commitment you just verbalized by coming hard in your cage. One of these days I will actually unlock you, but for now show me how much you really are committed to me and to Jacob, your mistress and your master, and let yourself release into your cage and be thankful for such an opportunity."

At this point, she was stroking my cage up and down on my rock hard dick. My dick might not have been any longer because of the limitations of the cage, but it and I were both aroused as hell.

It was maybe 15 seconds after she finished saying this, when I let out a moaning, "Yes, mistress. I am 100% yours and always will be."

And then I started to cum through and in my cage. And she did not let up and it was the most powerful ejaculation I had in a very, very long time. The whole at the end of my cage must've been perfectly lined up with the end of my dick because my first spurt of cum came flying out of my cage without interference. I sprayed cum all over the side of the bed and even got some on the wall.

My wife continued to push the cage up and down my dick and I continued to cum but now the holes misaligned a bit and I was making a big mess in my cage.

Julie was laughing and encouraging me. "That's it my cucky-boy, let loose and devote yourself to my pleasure, and to the pleasure of my lover. Cum as hard as you can, because once again in the morning, it is back to more denial and more obedience. Celebrate that Saturday is going to be the most humiliation you've ever received which means while I'm not gonna let you cum, you're going to be hard in your cage all day. Aren't you so happy that we are still playing our games? Tell me how happy you are to be our pet."

I could barely speak, but I blurted out words in between moans and grunts; happiness, obedience, master, and mistress. I just don't think they were used in a coherent sentence. Even so, it seemed to satisfy my wife, and she continued to laugh and continued to bounce my cage up and down on my now ridiculously sensitive dick. I was squirming and writhing and moaning and I did not care that I had just made a huge mess that of course I was gonna have to clean up. I was so happy to feel the release, and I was so happy to feel my wife against me and I was so happy to know that our games would continue.

As she finally started to slow her pace, I came down from my arousal and I twisted my head back to her and said, "Thank you, thank you for that and thank you for continuing our games. Even if others think I am the loser in those games, please know that my ultimate enjoyment of those games is allowing both you and Jacob to win and thus end up in a winning position myself. I am submissive, I am obedient. I am your cucky-boy, I am your chastity boy, I am your house boy, and I will be your cleanup boy too. In other words, I am your pet and I always will be and making my owners happy is what makes a pet happy."

Julie kissed me on the cheek and said, "You were a good boy, and you will continue to be a good boy. We all know it and we are all going to enjoy it. I am glad you enjoyed what we just did, just don't expect it to happen again anytime soon. You earned tonight's release, and you will need to earn any future one. I'm going to head back to the bed I share with my real man and enjoy the thought of the next time he pleasures me. Which I assume will be tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, and well, you get the picture. Make sure you have my breakfast ready by 7:30 AM. You can sleep in your mess tonight because I don't want to hear you cleaning up as I am trying to fall asleep, plus and I want you to feel the stickiness and the humiliation of knowing the only time you will get to cum will be while locked in your little cage. When you do get up tomorrow morning to clean and get my breakfast ready, please be quiet, I wouldn't wanna have to leave you standing against the wall when I go to yoga."

With that, my wife, my mistress climbed out of my bed and went back to hers, the one she now shares with my boss. I was in a very messy situation, but just like everything else related to obedience and humiliation, I embraced it. I rolled over into where I had cum all over the bed and I lay in my mess, thinking about the craziness of my life, and even though I was laying in my own cum, facing a weekend of the deepest humiliation I had ever received, I fell asleep content, because I fell asleep fully committed to being the obedient pet that my wife and my boss deserved. It wasn't just their name for me, it was who I am and I was going to be the best damn pet they had ever had.

When my alarm went off at six, I quickly quieted it and started to clean up the mess I had made both when I came through my cage and by rolling around in it all night. I was a mess and the sheets and the bedding were a mess, but I quietly cleaned all of that up and made my wife her favorite breakfast. When she entered the kitchen just a little bit after 7:30, I presented her with that breakfast, because I was her obedient house boy.

My wife looked at me and smiled and said, "Good boy."

I smiled and nodded and went back to my cleaning tasks while she ate and texted with her lover. Another day of my complete submission to my wife and my boss had begun, and just like every other day, I was going to win the day! Just like a coach that tells his team to win each play in order to win the game, I reminded myself to simply win each moment which would help me win each day, which would make me a winner in the game that all three of us were truly enjoying.

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

12