The Games We Play Ch. 17

Story Info
Jacob provides Julie with an evening of intense sex and more.
4.9k words
4
3.5k
3
3

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

The Games We Play, Ch. 17

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, domination, corporal punishment, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. Recently, Scott learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, seriously hooked up, and chapters 8-9-10 were the fun times Jacob and Julie have together and the fun they had telling Scott all about it. Chapters 11-12-13 saw Scott's return from Europe and the immediate dominance asserted by Jacob and Julie. Chapter 14, 15, and 16 chronicled a day of deep humiliation for Scott which included his trip to Jacob's barbershop, punishment for disobeying and disrespecting his wife, and being the emcee of the company banquet where his wife attended as Jacob's date. At the end of chapter 16 we find out Scott got a new promotion and a new supervisor. This chapter chronicles the night after the banquet and finds Jacob and Julie taking the intensity of their sex to the next level as Jacob starts to assert himself in order to fully command the situation.

This chapter is told from a third-party perspective.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

Jacob and Julie went up the elevator and Jacob wasted no time in enjoying Scott's wife. He stood behind her and ran his hands up her torso and started to molest her breasts as he kissed her neck. Julie did not complain at all as she absolutely loved the way that Jacob would just take her and touch her and desire her.

"Things changed and tonight you become entirely mine!"

Julie moaned and said, "Jacob, I already am entirely yours."

"You might think so, but tonight I'm gonna take that to the next level."

Jacob kissed her neck some more and enjoyed the feel of her breasts in his hands. He really was going to change things tonight. Up to this point, Julie had experienced about 60% of Jacob, but tonight she was going to get 100% of him, but he expected 100% of her in return. Jacob had a level that he rarely showed and Julie was going to feel the full force of that level tonight.

They arrived at their floor and they walked down the hall, arm in arm. As they reached the door to the suite, Jacob pulled Julie in and gave her a passionate kiss and then he produced the room key. He held it up like he was showing the ace that had just won him the big hand in poker and explained Julie's new reality to her.

"Julie, behind those doors is an experience like no other. We are going to rock each other's world, but before we go through those doors, you need to make a commitment to me. You need to tell me that you are entirely mine and will be for at least the next year. No Scott, no other men unless we decide to have fun, only me and all of me. I will give you me at full intensity, although I can't promise I won't be with other women. I know that is lopsided, but that is the deal I offer you. You will have the best sex and best time of your life, but first I need to hear you say that you, Julie Archer, belong entirely to me, Jacob Stark. Say those words, open the door, and your new life starts. This is no longer a game. This is a decision I would like you to make and I'd like it to be your real decision knowing that I will hold you to it."

At first, Julie didn't know what to say because all night she had been thinking about how she no longer felt like she was playing a game with her husband. She just felt like she was Jacob's woman, and that thought had made her immensely happy and she wanted to be just his. As fun as it had been to play with her husband and create these crazy games, she wanted to change the rules one more time, and it sounded like Jacob had the same thought. She understood he would reserve the opportunity to be with others, she always knew he was too much man for just one woman. But she was fully willing to be just his. No husband, no Evan, nobody but Jacob. She wanted that badly!

But she hesitated because she wasn't sure that this just wasn't a fun way to start an evening of great sex, and she was really nervous to say anything because for her the easy answer was an emphatic YES and she didn't want to say it if this was just part of a game that Jacob was playing.

She looked at Jacob and said, "No games Jacob, I need to know that what you just said to me is true. I need to know that all I have to do is unlock that door and I get to be yours only yours. No husband, no others, just you. I can't bear you telling me that and then finding out is isn't true."

Jacob reached his hand out and caressed the side of her face and said, "Julie Archer, it's 100% true and all you have to do is tell me you are mine and open the door and our new life together starts."

Julie looked at him and a confident voice said "Jacob Stark, I, Julie Archer, belong entirely to you. Now give me the damn room and let me open the door because I want absolutely nothing more than to be yours. Entirely yours. No games, just yours!"

Jacob smiled and held out the card. Julie took it out of his hand, looked at him and said, "I am entirely yours," and then unlocked the door. She pushed through the door and into the suite with Jacob behind her. As she got to the middle of the room, Jacob told her to stop and turn around. His voice sounded different, even more commanding. Julie immediately sensed the change. It didn't upset her; it excited her!

Julie did so, and she couldn't believe that she was standing in the suite with the man she had been having a torrid affair with and thinking that he was no longer her affair. He was simply her man and yes, she still had a husband, and Jacob had a wife, but as of now he really didn't matter and the games they had been playing were over. From this point forward, Julie Archer belonged entirely to Jacob Stark, and Julie could not have been happier.

Jacob put his hand again on her cheek and leaned in and kissed her gently. Then he put his hands on her waist and looked intensely at her and said, "You belong to me and now Ms. Julie Archer I am going to give you the best night of sex you've ever had. But it's going to start with you on your knees reminding me that Julie Archer is always here to please me, is always here to make me feel good. Will you do that for me Julie Archer?"

Julie smiled, she loved that he was using her maiden name. She was freed from being her husband's wife and she was her own person and Jacob wanted that person. He was no longer just playing with an employee's wife, he was initiating a relationship with a new and unencumbered woman who was going to gladly and enthusiastically give all of herself to him. With this thought happily in her head, she slowly got down on her knees. She looked at him and said, "Julie Archer, a free and independent woman, is always here for your pleasure. Always"

Julie, then slowly unzipped Jacob's pants, reached in, and pulled out his perfect cock which was quickly hardening. She stroked it gently, and looked up at him one more time, and said, "You never have to ask, the answer is always yes. Whatever you want me to do to pleasure you, the answer is always yes."

Jacob smiled to himself. Julie had no idea how far he was going to take that. She was going to meet the real Jacob Stark, the one who enjoyed power more than anything and especially power over beautiful women. Julie would learn soon that the Jacob Stark she thought she knew was the lite version. Starting with the blow job she was going to give she would start to meet the real Jacob.

As she finished saying that she moved her mouth forward and her lips slid down Jacob's shaft. She had never wanted to provide pleasure to anyone in any circumstances more than she did right now. For the next 15 minutes she worshiped Jacob's cock. She sucked on it and licked it and kissed it. Every moment of that 15 minutes was magical. Eventually she got down to a steady bobbing rhythm because she wanted her man to cum in her mouth. She wanted him to feel the pleasure that she was willing to provide him at any point, at any place, in front of anyone, at any time. She felt that strongly about it.

She bobbed even faster, and Jacob's hand came down and he wove his fingers into her hair, and while he didn't guide her, he worked with her and they both sped up her bobbing. She sucked and bobbed furiously, desperately, all she wanted was to finish him and provide him with the pleasure he deserved.

Jacob just looked down at the beautiful woman that was now his and could hold back no longer. The real Jacob Stark took his other hand and firmly held her head and thrust his cock into her mouth and for about two minutes he face-fucked Julie Archer until his cock exploded in her mouth. After the first spurt, he pulled her head off of his cock and spurts number two and three decorated her face. He loved doing that. He loved the feeling of power. It was a glorious finish for him as he felt the rush of another woman conquered. From this point forward he would use her for his pleasure and while she would get better pleasure than any man had ever provided her, Jacob only cared about his pleasure and watching her excitedly take his cum into her mouth and onto her face was one of the thrills that fed his ego and reminded him that it was always best when he was in charge.

Ironically, even though Jacob was focused on himself, Julie shrieked with delight as he decorated her because as much as Jacob enjoyed it, Julie knew that what had just happened had completely and totally marked her as Jacob's woman and that was all she wanted to be. Julie Archer had just been conquered, but she loved it as much as Jacob did.

She clamped her mouth back down on his cock and sucked out the remaining cum and gently bobbed on his cock while she felt his cum run down her face. "What a slut!" she laughed to herself. Her thought was a celebration, not a condemnation.

Jacob let out a long moan and said, "You are pretty good at that and I look forward to that being a regular thing. But I need you to get on your feet. I need you to stand so I can enjoy your body and I need you to accept the fact that I will touch you anytime, anyplace, anywhere, and you will enjoy it."

Without hesitation, Julie rose to her feet, and stood with her hands to her side and she pushed her chest out a little bit and waited for his touch. She did not say anything, she wanted his touch. She would always want it. She had already expressed that she was entirely his and now she wanted her actions to speak. She wanted to stand there and allow her man to enjoy her body in anyway he wanted.

Jacob put his finger on her waist and walked all the way around her. It felt electrifying. Pulses of arousal went through Julie's body. "Ms. Julie Archer, you have an amazing body, and now it belongs entirely to me." He did one more half circle until he was behind her, he reached to the zipper of her dress and pulled it down slowly. Julie let out a long breath that was also a moan. She was on edge, a gloriously arousing edge.

Scott reached up and put his hands on her shoulders and pushed the straps of the dress off her shoulders. He kept his hands going and they traveled down across her breasts and he pulled the dress free and let it drop to the floor at her feet. She was wearing the black lingerie that her husband had bought for her in Germany. But really, the lingerie was bought for Jacob. It was bought so that Jacob could see it when he undressed Julie. She had on a black bra and a black garter that held up black stockings, and in between she had a very small black thong. While Julie was beautiful in her dress, she was just plain hot in her current state of undress.

Jacob continued to just run one finger around her body. He circled her, ran his finger down her incredibly tight and perfect ass, and then back around the front and up her torso until he traced it around her left breast and eventually her hard nipple. Julie was frozen but also was shaking with how lustful Jacob's actions were making her.

"I like the body that is now mine. I look forward to enjoying it often." He spoke this as he continued to circle just the tip of his finger around her nipple. All Julie could do was moan in response.

He pulled his fingertip away and with both hands he grabbed her torso right below each breast with his thumb underneath and his hand on the side of her breasts. He squeezed then together five of six times. There was no urgency in his actions. He wanted Julie to understand that he would enjoy her body as he wanted, at the pace he wanted. He wasn't rushing them towards sex, he was taking his time and enjoying this expression of power.

He reached around and very expertly unclasped her bra. He then stood back a bit and looked at Julie and said, "Remove it for me. Let me see my breasts. The ones that are for me and the only me. Let me see your beauty and know that I both appreciate it and will enjoy it anytime I desire."

Without hesitation, Julie took the front of her bra in her hands, and pulled it off the front of her, allowing it to slide down her arms and when it was completely off, she threw it over onto the chair nearby.

The sexual tension between them was incredible, but Jacob continued to move slowly and methodically. His hands found her breasts and he slowly massaged them as he looked deeply into her eyes. Her nipples became rock hard and her entire body started to tingle. Jacob bent down and with his right hand he held her left breast and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked on it and gently bit it while he pinched her other nipple with his free hand. He took his time and moved from nipple to nipple, and Julie just closed her eyes and enjoyed his attention.

Jacob continued to touch her gently and almost teasingly. Then he took both of her breasts and pushed them together and up and in a voice that was best described as a command, he told Julie to suck on her own nipples. Julie obeyed and for the next few minutes Jacob watched as Julie pleasured herself.

Finally, he released her breasts and got to work on removing the rest of her clothes. He undid the garter straps and then pulled down her thong and now she was mostly naked in front of him.

"You have a beautiful body Julie; do you freely give your body to me to enjoy whenever I want?"

Julie was absolutely buzzing with arousal and she wanted Jacob more than she ever had. She looked intensely at him and said, "My body belongs to you Jacob. You can touch it, you can use it, you can enjoy it, anytime you want. I will never say no. It is your body Jacob, and I freely give it to you to enjoy anytime you want."

Jacob and said "I accept your body as mine and I will enjoy it and use it and I will push you to the limits and each time I do I know that you will enjoy it and allow me to push you even further. Tell me who you belong to Ms. Julie Archer, tell me who has access to your body anytime he wants. Tell me who you want more than any man!"

Julie did not hesitate, "I belong to Jacob Stark and I want Jacob Stark more than any man now or ever. Please take me! Continue what has already been one of the best days of my life and make it the best night of my life. I am yours Jacob Stark. Ms. Julie. Archer belongs to Jacob Stark, and always will!"

Jacob picked Julie up and brought her over to the bed. He placed around the bed and stood between her legs. He put her ankles up on his shoulders and said, "Remember the first time I took you, that was me going easy on you. That was me easing you into being mine. But now I am going to take you and I'm going to take you with my full force. Tell me you want me to fuck you harder than any man has ever fucked you."

Julie arched her back, trying to push her pussy closer the man she wanted inside of her more than anything. "Please fuck me Jacob, fuck me like you've never fucked any woman and know that this woman belongs entirely to you."

Jacob reached down and ran his finger gently across her clit, causing her a wave of arousal. He then inserted his finger into her and circled it making sure she was wet and ready. He pulled his finger out and brought it up to her lips. Without hesitation, she sucked her own juices off that finger. As she finished doing that, Jacob pushed his cock Into her and she let out a fantastic moan.

He had obviously fucked Julie many times, but she could not believe how good it felt to have him inside of her knowing that she belonged entirely to him. There was no Scott as their connection point, there was only Jacob and Julie, and somehow, even though the size in the shape of his cock didn't change, he never felt better. She arched her back and accepted his cock and soon Jacob showed Julie what he meant when he told her that he had gone gentle on her previously.

With an intensity that he rarely displayed, he fucked Julie hard and strong. Stark means strong in German and he always took that seriously and he gave Julie everything. He fucked her with strength and intensity! His hands molested her breasts, their lips smashed together, but mainly it was just his cock that took Julie from feeling good to exploding into an orgasm that only almost made her pass out. It rose up in her with an intensity she had never felt. Every nerve ending in her body basically vibrated with pleasure and soon her mouth hung open and even though no sound came out, in her mind she was screaming in pleasure. She was paralyzed by the sensation and Jacob, for his part, enjoyed watching her cum harder than she had ever come cum, but he did not slow down. He just kept going. He changed the angle almost folding her over and really got a long, deep stroke rhythm going.

While Julie came hard. Jacob was feeling immense pleasure also. He often thought that Julie and he were literally built for each other because while he had had sex with many women in his life, no woman felt better than Julie. His cock just fit and fit perfectly and the way she felt was second to none. Julie never fully recovered from her first orgasm before a second one started. Jacob changed position one more time and he let her legs go and she immediately wrapped them around his torso and clamped down on him as the second orgasm ripped through her body.

She just kept saying yes, and he kept answering with another thrust. The pleasure was unreal, and the intensity between them was the strongest it had ever been. She didn't actually think that he could fuck her any better than he already had over the last month, but when he told her this would be the best fuck of her life, he was absolutely telling the truth. And Jacob just kept going! He lifted her off the bed with his hands under her ass, while she continued to clamp her legs around him, and he pulled her into him and eventually pulled her up so now he was standing and she was in essence sitting, impaled on his cock. They started kissing as passionately as they ever had and she started bouncing on his cock trying to drive it deeper into her.

Julie Archer had never felt this good, which was surprising, considering who she had been having sex with over the last month and a half. Evan had never made her feel this good, and even Steve's large, black cock that reached places no other man's cock ever had, still didn't feel as good as Jacob felt this evening.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers
12