The Games We Play Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie bounced on his cock and begged him to finish and to fill her with his cum. Jacob felt his climax rising and he reached and grabbed Julie by the hair. He pulled her head back and looked right into her eyes and said, "Julie Archer belongs to me now, and always will!"

And then Jacob Stark ejaculated deep inside Julie and nothing could've made her happier. A third orgasm flowed through her body and clung to Jacob desperately and enjoyed their joint climax.

As they both started coming down, she held Jacob with more intensity than she'd ever held a man. She started to cry and hold him and wanted to never release him. While Jacob had been aggressive and fucked her hard, he now was gentle with her. He used his hand to wipe back her tears and said, "Those better tears of joy because you and I just became one and no one will ever break that."

Julie continued to cry, and finally just said "I know Jacob, I just can't help but fear losing you. One woman is not enough for you, and I always know that but I just hope they'll always be a place for me."

Julie was just insecure, and wanted Jacob for herself, but knew that was unlikely. What they had just done, bonded her to him in a way that she had never felt with another man, not even her husband.

"Julie, you will always be my primary woman, and while I cannot promise that I won't be with others, I do promise when I am with you, you will always get my best and it will always be amazing for both of us."

"That is good enough for me!" Julie knew is was the best deal she would be offered and she also knew she would always say yes to that deal.

"Then let's go take a shower, and then we can order some food because we still have two or three more rounds of incredible sex ahead of us. As I said, tonight you get Jacob Stark at full force and I am going to go all night and pleasure you all night. We can sleep tomorrow, but tonight we are going to fuck and then fuck some more and then just when we think we can't we're gonna fuck again. Which means we need to eat! And not just each other!" He said the last part with a sly look on his face.

Julie started laughing even though it was a terrible joke.

"Whatever you want Jacob, I am yours and I always will be. But, boy does food sound good! So, take me to the shower and then feed me, and then you better be true your word and I better get fucked all night long!"

Jacob lowered her down onto the bed and withdrew his cock. Julie couldn't help herself, but she jumped off the bed and got down onto her knees and took Jacob into her mouth. She sucked on his cock tasting his and her fluids and it was wonderful.

She enjoyed the feel and the taste, and cleaned him completely. She stood up and looked at him and said "Now let's go get the rest of us clean!"

Jacob laughed, took her hand, and they walked into the master bathroom to begin the next phase of their evening. They took a shower and ordered some late night room service. They ate and then they fucked just as hard as they had the first time. It was 4:00 am when they finally snuggled up to each other to fall asleep.

Julie fell asleep fast. She was fully satisfied and had no thoughts that didn't relate to her commitment to Jacob. The morning at the barbershop, the afternoon where she punished her husband, and the evening where she and Jacob gave Scott a humiliating finish to his day, these all seemed like distant memories. She was elated to be Jacob Stark's woman and she fell asleep next to him and slept without a care in the world except her devotion to her.

It was Jacob that laid awake a bit longer. He thought of how he was going to continue to push Julie into a position of submission, how he was going to add Rachel to his long list of sexual conquests, and how he was going to make Scott obey him on all levels. So ironically, it was Jacob, not Julie who fell asleep thinking about Scott. She had forgotten about her husband, but Jacob laid in bed a bit longer and hoped his beautiful assistant had had as good of an evening as he had. He hoped she was well on her way to breaking Scott so Jacob could use him on any "special project" that he wanted. Scott was going to get great work done to please Jacob, but he was also going to become nothing more than an obedient source of amusement to Jacob. Julie's lover, Scott's boss, finally fell asleep thinking about how much he was going to enjoy expressing power over both Julie and Scott. He fell asleep happy, just like Julie had.

A few hours later, he rose to use the bathroom and saw a text from Rachel.

Well on his way to being broken. Been a good first evening. I hope that pleases you and I look forward to my reward more than you can imagine.

Jacob smiled and replied, Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded.

He climbed back into bed with a naked Julie and laughed to himself because he knew he would be climbing into bed with a naked Rachel sooner than later. When that occurs, he will possess two nearly perfect women and that thought pleased Jacob. He snuggled into the big spoon position with Julie and reached around and fondled her breasts for just a bit. He truly enjoyed being king and the only decision left was which hot babe would become his queen. The competition was still open and he couldn't help but think Rachel was going to win it even though on this evening, he was with Julie. As if on cue, Julie moaned softly in her mostly asleep state and Jacob dozed off knowing he had played his games flawlessly.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

12