The Gameshow: "How Far Can You Go?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your wife calls your name to calm you down and says, "Let's think about this... it's just us here. We won't judge you if you do it, because it would be towards helping us all!"

You point towards the large camera that is resting on the cameraman's shoulders.

Your wife waves her hand towards the camera and says, "Don't worry about that. Would you really care what others think after having a million bucks in your pocket?"

The host chimes in as if he can't help it, "Great point... great point."

Your step-daughter looks at you and tries to make you feel better too, "It's okay Dad, I'm a grown woman. It won't bother me... if that's what you're worried about."

I'm worried about my anus! You think to yourself.

It does make you feel a little better though that your family is being supportive. It instilled you with determination. You don't want the asshole of a host to win, so you turn back to the host and nod your head.

"Amazing! Wow!" he shouts, "You really love your family!"

You exchange a small loving glance back to them before the host continues, "Go ahead and lay on the bed, and spread and bend your legs."

You start to regret instantly that you had agreed to this.

"Don't worry," the host continues, "I found some petroleum jelly right next to this thing. It'll help."

You go and sit at the bottom of the bed, and then lay back, all the while trying to keep your crotch covered. You decide to stare straight at the ceiling. You may hear your family members trying to offer words of encouragement, but you tune them out. As the host comes towards you, you spread your legs and bend your knees so that your heels are on the edge of the bed. You try to find humor in the moment by telling yourself that it must have been how women feel during a visit to a gynecologist.

The host comes over with the butt plug, and before you know it, there is a slight pressure at your anus. In a matter of seconds, it goes from being slight, to being a bit overwhelming. In fact, you begin to panic a little and almost blurt out, "stop!" as the pressure continues. Your face gets hot, and you grunt from being in a little bit of pain, and then the relief hits. It's in.

"There we go!" the host says excitedly, "Well done!"

As you go to relax your legs and try to sit up, you start to notice the movements of the vibrating butt plug. Plus, you find that it feels uncomfortable to move.

The host speaks again, "Why don't you just scooch back there fella?" He is gesturing towards the headboard.

It sounds better than trying to walk, so you comply by pulling yourself backwards on the bed until your back is against the headboard, with your legs straight out in front. You know that this would leave your dick exposed, but you don't care as much at this point.

"Feelin' okay there 'Dad'?" the host asks you with a grin.

As uncomfortable as it feels having your anus violated, the butt plug is constantly giving you a tickle from inside. It is slightly more pleasant than you think it would be. You give him a thumbs up, signifying that it doesn't bother you as much as perhaps the host would think it would.

"Nearly a third of the way I think!" the host says enthusiastically, "That's a lot of moolah! As we get closer to a million, the stakes get higher, but the challenges get harder!"

You see your wife and step-daughter grin and clap their hands in excitement.

"This next one will be for... wait for it..."the host says, "TWO...hundred thousand!"

Your family looks to you to gauge your excitement, and you try your best to pretend that you are fine with the way things are going.

The host walks over towards the black man and says, "My friend Rizzo here is starting to feel a little left out I think..."

Oh fuck... you say to yourself.

The host chuckles, "We can't have that though, right?"

The host winks towards your wife and step-daughter before asking rhetorically, "Right, ladies?"

"Umm.." your step-daughter says with a confused look.

"To earn the two-hundred grand," the host elaborates, "you both need to let Rizzo have his way with the both of you, for... we'll say at least 10 minutes?"

Have his way? What the fuck does that mean? That could be anything... you think to yourself.

Your step-daughter gasps and looks at your wife for an answer, "Mom? What?"

Your wife, meanwhile, just hides her face in her hands.

"To answer any doubts," the host says, "I will promise you all, that Rizzo will be gentle and no one will get hurt. It's in the waiver... Also, just to be nice, this will only be sexual contact between mouth, vagina, and penis. Sounds good?"

You begin to shake your head vigorously while grunting to get their attention.

Your wife instantly hops onto the bed to lean in towards you.

"Honey... What should we do?" she asks you, "It's a lot of money, but it would be like I'm cheating if we do this..."

You wish more than ever that you could say something, but decide that you shouldn't have to, because your wife could say no for you so you could still earn the 100 hundred thousand that is promised for remaining silent.

"I mean, you know I love you no matter what, right?" your wife says, "if you say no, it'll be fine. I don't want to do this if it means you would never look at me the same."

As you look your wife in the eyes, you remember back to how much you loved seeing her in the hallways during high school. You remember thinking to yourself back then, if only she is mine. Now, here she is, telling you that after a decade of being married, that she would be willing to give up a massive amount of money if it meant hurting your feelings.

You smile, grab the back of her head gingerly, and bring her in for a quick kiss. As you connect with her soft, warm lips, you can't help but feel a bit more turned on. The tickling from the butt plug must have been driving this urge, because your dick is still as flaccid as could be. You did consider that maybe letting your wife have a little fun now could allow you to gain some favor later.

"Think about the money. Love you, honey," she says, and then hops back off the bed.

Your step-daughter chimes in too, "And Dad. Again, don't worry... I don't want to make you feel more uncomfortable or anything, but like, I'm not a virgin, so..."

She holds both hands up as if weighing invisible objects in her hands. She is trying to make you feel better, but it isn't.

You bump the back of your head against the headboard on purpose.

"We're in agreement then?" the host asks, "Excellent! Then the ten minutes start now."

With Rizzo, your wife, and step-daughter all being towards one side of the bed, Rizzo walks over towards your wife and step-daughter with his dick swinging.

He smiles and makes a gentle wave at them both, coming to stop just short of the bed. Then, he points his finger at your step-daughter and waves it in a "come here" gesture.

Fuck this... you think to yourself.

Rizzo points to the spot next to his side, and your step-daughter uneasily goes to stand next to the naked man. After that, he motions for your wife to come and stand in front of him. From your view, your wife has her back to you, and you can't help but admire the curves of her ass through her stretchy yoga pants. With her being much shorter than Rizzo, you can still barely see his face over her head.

Rizzo then puts his hand behind her head just like you just did not long ago, and pulls her in for a kiss. Although you can't see the kiss in action, it is obvious to you that they were french kissing. There is all of sudden, a quiet that hadn't been there before, as the host retreated behind the cameraman to allow the camera to take the forefront. In this quietness, you can hear the smacking of your wife's lips against the mans. You try not to think about the fact that his tongue is probably violating her mouth.

Jesus, this is fucked up, you keep thinking.

You see the man's shoulder begin to move, and at first you can't tell what is going on in front of your wife, but then you were able to put the different movements of his shoulder and your wife's waist together to figure out that he had put his hand in her pants, or maybe her panties, and is probably rubbing her pussy with his fingers.

You see your step-daughter turn her head slightly and cough into her fist in a nervous fashion. You guess that it must be pretty awkward for her to be standing next to this strange, naked man's side and to be able to see your mother getting fingered in front of you. For a split-second, the thought pops into your head on whether she is just uncomfortable, or is pretending not to be aroused.

After what feels like a lifetime, Rizzo finally stops kissing your wife and returns to just standing in front of her. He smiles down at your wife, and you have to admit that he is a charming guy. He is good at what he does for a living, if it is porn.

Rizzo gently guides your wife to turn around and to face you now, or more or less, have her backside face him. He pulls up on the bottom of your wife's shirt, until her bra is showing and the shirt is up around her neck. She gets the point and raises her arms to help him take off the shirt. Next, the bra comes off. It never got old to you, seeing your wife's exposed breasts, but it did feel a little different this time. Your wife makes a half-attempt at covering her nipples with her hands before realizing it's pointless.

Next, Rizzo began to shimmy off her pants. For whatever reason, he wanted to do so slowly. Now, your wife is standing there in her normal, everyday underwear. It is the first time that you start to feel turned on enough for blood to begin entering your penis.

Next, he grabs your wife by the thighs and pulls her butt close against his penis. You know that his dick is probably being pressed in between her butt cheeks from outside of her panties. The man then grabs her panties and pulls up on them, as if about to give her a wedgie. You could see the sexy area being shown where her thighs end and her crotch began. Then suddenly, he rips her underwear in two from the sides, exposing her lightly hairy pussy. She gasps in surprise while instinctively moving her hands to cover up her exposed vagina, then Rizzo presses on her back with his hand in a motion to bend her over the bed. She complies and does so, holding herself up with her hands on the mattress.

You know what is coming next, and sure enough, Rizzo positions himself to penetrate your wife from behind. As he is guiding his penis with his hand, your wife looks up to make eye contact with you for the first time during the challenge. She silently mouths the word, "Sorry..."

Being a little surprised with yourself, you became even more turned on. It's not often that you get to see your wife bent over a bed from that angle. Her tits are hanging, and she looks gorgeous to you. It's almost like seeing a new and sexy side of her.

For at least another minute or two, Rizzo is steadily clapping your wife's ass cheeks against his pelvis, thrusting his penis into her as far as it could go. At the beginning, you wondered how much pain she is in during insertion because of his girth and because you saw her face tinge a bit. It seems to subside though after a few seconds.

As he pounds her from behind, her tits and hair bounce around almost uncontrollably. It is then that you start to wonder how much time has gone by. You caught a glimpse of your step-daughter again, who is nervously whistling to herself with her head still turned enough to be distracted from what is going on in front of her.

Maybe I'll get lucky, you think. Maybe he'll run out of time before doing anything to her...

Unfortunately for you, he may have just read your mind.

Without skipping a beat amisdt fucking your wife from behind, Rizzo guides your step-daughter to stand next to your wife, has her turn 180 degrees to face him, and then lifts her up by her waist.

With a "woah!", she is now sitting on top of your wife's lower back, with her legs to either side as if sitting on a stool. Your wife buckles slightly from the weight, so that her face is being pressed down into the mattress.

"What the-?" your wife says.

Then, still while thrusting in and out of your wife, Rizzo gently has your step-daughter lay back so that she's slightly inverted, and now your wife and step-daughters' backs are against each other. He then grabs your step-daughter's thighs. He is almost able to get his entire hand around each thigh because of the combination of her petite body and his big hands. He pulls her back up your wife's back towards him. Her legs are now in the air, with both feet together over one of his shoulders. Oddly enough, something grabs your attention during all of this. You notice that her toe-nails are painted a bright color.

Then, Rizzo grabs the waistline of your step-daughter's shorts, and pulls them down her legs and up towards her feet. Her panties begin to slide off as well, so he stops pulling to grab them along with the shorts in both hands. Another second later, and they are sliding off her feet while her legs are being flung around through the air in the process. Now seeing your step-daughter bottomless, you are able to get a glimpse of her pussy for the first time. It is pretty close to how you imagined it would be too, small and with pubic hair trimmed into a small triangle above her lips.

"Oh my god!" your step-daughter bursts out in surprise.

With her feet now on either side, Rizzo grabs her by the waist yet again, and pulls her up even higher towards his face until her crotch is just inches away from his chin. Then, he starts going to work on it. He buries his face into her pussy and starts eating it out while she whimpers in pleasure for a second.

You try to look away but it's difficult. It becomes quiet again, and all you hear is a soft whimper from your step-daughter or wife occasionally and the "fwap, fwap, fwap" of your wife's butt cheeks getting clapped.

After another minute goes by, you see Rizzo make eye contact with you while his face is buried in your step-daughter's crotch. You raise an eyebrow wondering why, and the black man just winks back.

You think to yourself, this mother fucker...

With nothing else to do while your wife, step-daughter and ass is being violated, you look around. You see the cameraman being directed by the host on where to point the camera. It goes from one close-up to another. Sometimes, the camera got so close to the action that you wondered if they were going to try sticking it up one of their vaginas. You begin wondering how long it's been, and hate yourself for not looking at the clock on the night stand to see when the challenge had begun.

Your wife then steals your attention by grabbing your thigh. Your first instinct is that she's in trouble, but then she takes her hand away. You look at her face and you can tell that she's trying to hide what she's feeling. Her head is now down against the mattress with her back arched and ass up.

Then you look at your step-daughter's face. Her face has become flushed from being upside down for a few minutes. Her eyes are closed and her mouth has remained open from the start, breathing heavily from pleasure by the looks of it. She had put her hands around the man's sides in an attempt to help hold herself up so she wouldn't fall down. Because of it, sometimes she would be moving along with the thrusting between her mom and the man's dick below.

Now, Rizzo has changed to holding her up with one arm being wrapped around her waist. With his other hand, he pushes her shirt and bra up to have her small, perky breasts exposed. He then starts going back and forth squeezing each of her breasts, and then rubbing her nipples.

Instinctively, you find yourself stroking your now hard cock, but then you stop, because you don't want your wife or step-daughter to think that you were condoning what is happening to them or encouraging them to keep going. That's when you notice that your cock has been leaking precum for some time already because you see it running down the side of your dick and pooling on your stomach.

You get the host's attention and point to your wrist as if asking for the time. The host, without looking at anything, gives you a thumbs up and then holds up all five of his fingers on one hand.

Five minutes!? That's bullshit! You tell yourself.

You snarl at the host and shake your head.

Another couple of minutes go by, and you hear your wife make a noise.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh..." she whimpers.

Again, you worry that something is wrong, but are proved wrong once again.

You see one of her hands grip the covers as she shifts her body weight. It nearly causes your step-daughter to fall.

Then you hear her muffled voice after she buries her face in the sheets, "mmmmph!"

Rizzo slows his pace against her ass for the first time since they started, and you swear that you notice that her thighs start quivering.

Is... is she cumming? You wonder to yourself. The evidence is overwhelming, but you want to deny that she may have just had an orgasm, because she had never gotten one as easily with you before.

You watch as Rizzo pulls himself out of her and leaves her laying over the bed. He then grabs your step-daughter up by the armpits and lifts her up and onto his shoulders so that she's basically face-sitting the man while he's still standing up. Then he turns around and slowly walks towards the wall opposite of the bed. You get a good look at her face. It's completely red and her hair is scattered across it as if she had been running a marathon.

"Woah!" she yelps and grabs the back of the man's head in fear that she might fall if she doesn't.

Then, she's put with her back to the wall. Her pussy is being sandwiched between the wall and Rizzo's mouth, and her legs are dangling off of his shoulders. Again, her cute, painted toe nails stand out for some reason. Because of how tall the man is, your step-daughter's head is nearly touching the ceiling, and to help brace herself, she put her hands flat up against it.

She accidentally makes eye contact with you while biting her lip. You don't think that she can hide the pleasure, but you wish that she would have tried a little harder at least for your sake. You see her look down from your eyes and towards your crotch. That's when you realize that you are stroking your dick again. You stop and feel ashamed. You feel sorry for her seeing you take pleasure in what is happening, but she has already looked away and has her eyes closed again.

You decide instead to check on your wife. Like a slinky, she has slowly recoiled off the bed and is kneeling on the floor, with her head placed down in her arm on the bed. She almost looks like she is taking a nap, but you know that isn't true. You wondered what she may have been feeling.

Suddenly, your attention is brought back to your step-daughter as she starts to make a noise.

Similar to your wife, it almost sounds like she's in pain, and she looks like it too. She had her teeth clenched and through them, she made a, "Nnnnnnn," noise that grew louder by the second. She begins tapping the back of the man's head with one of her hands as if trying to tap out in a wrestling match and one of her legs extends out as if practicing a flying kick. It looks like she is trying to point to something across the room with her toes, except that she is having a hard time doing so because her whole body is shaking uncontrollably.

Jesus... he made them both cum in like, 15 minutes... you say to yourself. I get it... he's a stud, and that's why this show hired him.

After she regains her composure, she begins to laugh and Rizzo helps her back down so that her feet are back on the ground. You found a morsel of humour in seeing your bottomless step-daughter try to stand up after all of that. Her legs shake as if she has never used them before, and then she collapses to the ground. Again, you find it disturbing to see her get man-handled and brought to orgasm by a stranger in front of you, but at the same time, you got to see how happy she was afterwards and try to make peace with the fact that It may have been one of the best orgasms she's ever had.