The Gameshow: "How Far Can You Go?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPokay99
JPokay99
73 Followers

A slow clap emerged from the host as he re-emerges to stand in front of the camera. "That's it you guys! Well done! You passed the challenge!" he tells you all.

"What did you think of that performance 'Dad'?" he asks you mockingly. "Bah, it's okay. I know you can't find the words..."

You curve a side of your mouth upwords, because you wish more than anything to punch the man square in his jaw. The love for your family is the only thing holding you back.

The host cups one hand to his mouth as if telling you a secret, but out loud he says, "Well, I don't hear them complaining..."

You decide not to give him anymore satisfaction, and choose to sit there while trying to cover your penis again.

The host points a finger towards your crotch and says, "I'm a nice guy though, right? You can take that thing out now if you'd like."

Oh thank god! You think.

You don't waste any time. You turn over so that your ass is away from everyone, and then you slowly pull out the butt plug and toss it into an empty corner of the room.

In retrospect, you liked how the sensation felt, but hated how uncomfortable and humiliating it was to have it lodged in you.

"Are you guys ready for the next challenge?" the host asks the room.

There's no response at first because, well, nobody can respond.

You nod your head just so you can hear the offer.

"For another 200 thousand," the host explains, "you all have to play charades from this stack of cards!"

The host produces a small stack of flash cards.

"The only catch is that instead of acting, the other team will act out what's on the cards, and you have to get your teammate to guess the card. Sounds fun, right?"

You shake your head and nobody else replies.

"Don't worry, I'll help you guys along. Also, sweety?" the host says to your step-daughter, "Can you just go ahead and take that off?"

She points to her shirt, and the host nods. It's halfway off already, and she complies. You sneak a peek of her tits as they fall out of her bra. You are fairly certain she caught you looking so you try to play it off. She goes to cover up her boobs with her hands while crossing her legs to hide her vagina.

You throw your hands up and think, What the hell hon, he didn't even offer any money for that.

After heading back into the living room, the host divides the teams, which are you and your wife on one team, and Rizzo and your step-daughter on the other. He hands out one stack of cards to you and the other to your step-daughter.

"You guys go first," he says while pointing to you, "just show them the card and then get your wife to guess what's on the card before I say time."

You read the card and flip to go to the next one.

"No skipping!" the host yells.

You shake your head and walk over to your step-daughter. There is no way that you want to deal with Rizzo in any shape or form.

You reveal what the card says to your step-daughter and she asks rhetorically, "What?! I have to do that to him?"

The card read, "Driving a Stick."

Rizzo smiles and holds up a finger as if he has an idea. He lays down on the ground flat so that only his large, erect cock is sticking straight up. Your step-daughter catches on, and gets to her knees beside him. She goes to grab his shaft but then stops short to pull her hand back and laugh nervously about what she is about to do.

"And go," the host says.

She then grabs his massive dick with one hand and starts moving it around.

Your wife gets into game mode quickly and starts guessing instantly, "Ummm... Jerking off. Tugging... Helicopter?"

You smack your face and are pretty sure she'll get the clues in time.

Then your step-daughter puts her free hand up as if turning a steering wheel.

"Oh! Oh! Driving a stick!" your wife shouts.

"Ding, ding, ding!" the host says with a laugh.

Everyone else laughs except you.

"Okay, next team's turn..." the host instructs.

Your step-daughter reads the card and then comes over to you with her eyes wide open. You know this is going to be bad. Even though she tries to cover her private parts with her hands and the card, you can still make out enough of her body to know that it reminds you of how your wife used to look when she was younger.

The card read, "Coming in the Back Door."

Your wife and you look at each other in mild shock. Butt play is something that your wife has never been into, so you wonder how this will go.

"And... Start!"

Your wife gets on the couch and bends over. It sadly reminds you of how she looked just minutes ago while she was getting fucked by a young and muscular black man. You began pointing from her butt to your dick as the charade to try and get the other team to guess.

"Don't forget," the host reminds you, "you can't just act out the clues. You have to do what they say."

Okay whatever, you think to yourself, this will mostly affect her anyway.

You position yourself to insert your penis, but immediately discover a problem. It's gone limp again. You start poking the tip at her butthole as if shoving it in will work.

For the first time, you hear Rizzo speak with a guess, "Impotence?" His voice is smooth and low, as you imagined it would be.

Is that really a guess or a shot at me? You wonder.

"What's going on?" your wife asks you. It annoys you that she thinks you could compete with a porn star and expects you to be hard on command.

The host says while you start stroking your cock to get it hard, "Time's ticking!"

You find it impossible to get your cock hard under the pressure, so you keep trying to stick it into her ass with no luck. Your penis just scrunches up with each push.

You see your step-daughter come around to get a good look at what is happening, and then she laughs out loud and turns away while saying, "Oh! My! God!"

You watch as she goes to sit back down next to Rizzo. You take it as a sign of defeat and stop until the host calls time.

Your wife turns back to sit down, looking somewhat frustrated.

"What was it?" Rizzo asks.

Your wife replies, "It was 'coming in the back door.'"

Rizzo smiles and the host can't help but tell everyone, "Apparently, it wasn't!"

Yet again, everyone laughs except you, and as the laughter starts to die down, your wife notices your facial expression and leans in close to say, "Aw... It's okay honey. Don't worry about it."

"Next one! Oh! I forgot to mention," the host says, "It's the first to get three right that wins!"

You take the next card over towards your step-daughter while covering your junk.

All three of you look at the card together this time. It reads, "A Mouth Full of Nuts."

Jesus really? You think to yourself.

You see Rizzo place his hand on your step-daughter's knee in a sign of support and it makes you want to clock him in the throat.

He stands up and simply puts his hands on his hips. His cock is swinging almost perpendicular to your step-daughter's eye level.

"Okay... I've never done this before," she says as if trying to work up some courage.

She then kneels on the ground at his feet and grabs his cock with one of her hands. It looks massive, especially in comparison to her small hands. She then lifts up his dick so that she can get to his balls easier, and then goes to put her mouth around them.

At first, she fails miserably. She doesn't open her mouth wide enough and only one testicle gets in. Then when she tries to put the other one in she accidentally lets go of his cock and it smacks her right across her nose, eye, and forehead at the same time. It fell like a tree. She lets out a muffled sound of surprise and giggles at her mistake.

Rizzo then decides to help by holding his own cock up and out of the way. Your step-daughter is able to get both of his balls in her mouth now, and then she just looks side-eyed at her mom as she starts taking guesses.

"Uh... sucking. Balls... Testicles..." your wife starts off by saying.

You think this may be where you need to help, so you start pointing to your own mouth. It works apparently, because your wife says, "Mouth," next.

Your step-daughter, still somewhat stuck with Rizzo's black balls in her mouth, makes a circle in the air with her finger as if the guess is close.

"Mouth full of balls?" your wife guesses.

"Damn. She's real close," Rizzo says.

Finally, your wife guesses the right combination and says, "Mouth full of nuts?"

"Good job!" the host says, "You got it!"

Your step-daughter shows enthusiasm by saying "yay!" but of course it comes out muffled because of her having Rizzo's balls in her mouth. Rizzo then lets go of his penis and lets it smack her face again while she is taking her mouth away. She lets out a short yelp in surprise and says, "Really?"

The thought crosses your mind, the things women will do for money...

Now it has come back to your "team" to perform next.

This time, Rizzo walks over with a card and shows it to you both. It reads, "Full Nelson."

Full Nelson? Like the wrestling move? You wonder.

"I don't know what that is," your wife comments.

"No?" Rizzo asks and then points at you, "Do you?"

You shake your hand in the air in a gesture that you sort of do.

"Can we pass," your wife asks the host.

"No! Sorry!"

A short moment passes as the three of them think.

"Can I help them," the black man asks the host nicely.

"Uh... Yeah! You sure can!"

Your wife looks at you and says as if Rizzo saved them, "Oh... that's cool..."

You shake your hand back at everyone to indicate that you don't need help. Then you pointed to yourself and gave a thumbs up.

"But, If you're not absolutely sure, and he is, maybe we should just let him do it?" Your wife argues, "Besides, if it involves that, we might be screwed again."

She points to your penis in reference, which is still mostly limp. You had meant to try getting it hard before the next card but forgot. Her comment stings a little and it shows on your face again.

"Sorry," she says while patting your leg, "I don't mean that, like... in a bad way. I'm sure it's not easy for you."

"Alright, everyone ready... and go!" the host says.

You look over at your step-daughter. She has gone back to sitting with her legs and arms crossed on the couch to try and hide her private parts.

There's no way that she's going to know what this is... this game is rigged, you think to yourself.

While you sit on one end of the couch, Rizzo positions himself on the other, and guides your wife to stand in front of him with her ass facing him. He puts his legs together and gets her to spread hers open a little while still standing up as if she's getting ready to straddle him in reverse.

"Okay, now you just have to sit back on it," he instructs her.

"Oh... okay," she says nervously.

She places one hand on his thigh and the other on the couch as she begins to squat down towards his dick. Rizzo helps guide her down until they're both lined up. Then, you watch as your wife slowly puts all of her weight down onto his cock. You see her take a sharp breath and close her eyes.

"You good?" Rizzo asks her quietly.

"Mm hmm," she replies, "Yep."

"Is that it? Do I start guessing?" your daughter asks in confusion.

Then Rizzo says quietly to your wife but still loud enough for you to hear, "Alright, here comes the next part, okay? Don't panic."

Panic? You repeat to yourself.

Then, in a few quick motions, Rizzo begins to bring his head and knees together. For a second, your wife looks like a person who is getting stuck in a folding bed as it is being put up. Then, Rizzo scoops up your wife's legs from beneath her knees, and lifts her legs up until they are well behind her head. You hear her groan and make a weird noise that you know is only being caused from her body being uncomfortably forced into that position.

Finally, he leans back so that his body is reclined and against one of the arm rests of the couch, and places his hands behind your wife's head to help keep her propped up.

You hear your step-daughter gasp from across the room.

You can't help but notice how extremely uncomfortable your wife looks, and you 100 percent believe that she must be in a little bit of pain at least. Mostly because you see her face wince, and hear her make a strange groaning noise. It's not that you don't wish your wife is more flexible, but you know for a fact that she has never been that flexible.

Everyone has a clear view of your wife's pussy, including her, as her legs are being forcibly held open and behind her head. Her head is being forced down so that her chin is resting on her chest. You see her feet flap helplessly, as her hands try to find somewhere to go. Everyone also gets a clear view of Rizzo's black cock, halfway being inserted into her vagina, with his balls hanging down and resting on the couch.

That's it! This is over! You say to yourself.

You start lightly slapping Rizzo's foot to try and get him to stop, and you wave to the host to get his attention as well. Then you wave your hand around your throat in the universal gesture asking to make it end.

"The rules still stand for this challenge. You have to try and finish the card," the host chimes in to repeat the rules, "or someone has to say that they give up for the challenge to be over."

You dart your eyes back to your wife, who has to look up and under her eyebrows to barely establish eye contact with you.

She can barely open her mouth because of her chin being tucked in, but she still manages to open enough to stammer out, "Nnn-no... that's okay... I'm... I'm okay."

The host turns to your step-daughter, who had also been wearing a worrisome face this whole time, and says, "You can start guessing now."

Your step-daughter stammers too, "Um-oh, right. I-uh..." Then she finds her composure and tries to guess, "Tuck and roll? Headlock?"

In hopes to try and end the turn as soon as possible, you motion to her that she is close with the guess.

You notice that Rizzo begins to slowly slide his penis in and out of your wife as your-daughter keeps taking guesses. Sometimes he would bring your wife up and down instead, making her slide on his pole. For you, It's like adding insult to injury.

After a minute goes by, the host calls time and reveals what the card is. Your step-daughter shakes her head and tells everyone that she would have never guessed it. Rizzo unlocks his arms and lets your wife unfold herself slowly, until now she is back to her original position of sitting on his lap. Then, she brings herself back to her feet. You happen to notice Rizzo's dick flop down as it slides out of your wife's pussy. A thin string of someone's sticky bodily fluid is bridging the gap until they get too far apart that it breaks and lands on the couch.

Rizzo pats her on the shoulder and goes to sit next to your step-daughter again. Your wife doesn't seem as thrilled now as she did earlier when she had suggested that they should let Rizzo help.

You put your arm around her shoulder and squeeze her to try and make her feel better.

"Sorry..." she says under her breath to you.

The host brings out his game-show-eque voice again to say, "Alright! If you guys get this card right, this challenge will be over, and you all will be that much closer to 1 million dollars!"

You hesitate to look at the next card, wondering if it could be worse than the previous. It reads, "Twerk." You feel somewhat relieved, because you decide that it should be more embarrassing than anything.

At least no holes are involved, you think to yourself.
After showing the card to the other team, both Rizzo and your step-daughter put a hand into a fist and laugh while covering their grins. Obviously, those two were enjoying this show the most.

"Oh... that's... interesting," your step-daughter says.

You were expecting her to say next, something like, "I've never done this before," or "This is going to be too hard," but she doesn't. Instead, she simply says, "Okay."

While still trying to cover up herself as much as possible, she stands up and Rizzo begins stroking his cock with one hand to keep it hard while he checks out your step-daughter by looking her up and down. To your surprise, you see her motion for Rizzo to stand up. This makes your blood boil.

What...the...fuck is she doing? You scream in your head.

She has him stand facing her and she turns her backside towards him. This gives you and your wife a side view so that you could see what she's about to do. You admit to yourself, that seeing her take on this sort of sexy confidence both took you by surprise and turned you on a little.

"If you are ready, begin anytime!" the host says.

Then, your step-daughter grins nervously and pushes a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Then she bends down to put her hands on her knees, and sticks her butt out towards Rizzo.

Then, your step-daughter starts locking and popping one leg at a time while getting her butt cheeks to bounce up and down. Rizzo is clearly enjoying it. He opened his hands as if wanting to grab her ass, but didn't.

"Oh my lord..." your wife says in shock.

You have seen twerking before in videos and it was always to music, so it feels a little strange watching someone do it without any. As awkward as it is to see your step-daughter shaking her ass, you hate to admit that she has a knack for it. You find yourself starting to get more and more turned on.

"Bouncing. Shaking. Backing it up!" your wife keeps trying to guess.

There were many times that her butt grazed the tip of Rizzo's penis or slapped it entirely.

As she kept shaking her butt and thighs, she kept her neck crooned so that she is always looking back. She would go back and forth from making eye contact with Rizzo, to looking at her own ass. Most of the time, she has her tongue stuck out of her mouth while biting down on it with her teeth and smiling because she knew she was popping her ass pretty well. You can't help but admit how sexy she looks as she does it. It reminds you of some of the stereotypical videos you see surface on the internet of college girls. It makes you wonder if your step-daughter is one of those girls.

As your wife struggles to come up with the slang word, a whole minute goes by and then the host points to you and starts laughing for some reason.

"Damn, 'Dad'!" he says, "That's the first time we've seen you get that thing hard this whole time!"

You look down and realize that he's right. Your dick is rock hard. You get upset that he brought attention to it. Especially, because of how it must look to everyone else. You already know what each person is thinking as they stop what they are doing and look at you.

Your wife guffaws and lightly slaps your shoulder. You know that she is most likely offended that you got hard for your step-daughter dancing naked, but not for her being bent over in front of you earlier.

Rizzo laughs, knowing that of course your dick would get hard for a hot, tight naked body bouncing around in front of you, step-daughter or not.

Your step-daughter, still bent over lifts up a hand to cover her mouth as she smiles. It was more proof to her that she was twerking right. Then she gives you a long hard look of confusion. You guess that she's probably asking herself, "Does my Dad have the hots for me?"

Even the cameraman focuses the camera to your erection.

Embarrassed as hell, you just try to cover up your junk with one hand, and motion to continue the game with the other. You are going to be pissed if they don't finish this card and get the challenge done, because you've had enough with the cards.

As if seeing your boner gave your wife an epiphany, she shouts, "Twerking!"

JPokay99
JPokay99
73 Followers