The Gangbang Game

Story Info
A sudden kidnapping led to a night of pleasure.
3.6k words
4.49
39.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening and I was walking down a city street not far from my house. I turned and cut down a narrow alley; one of the kinds people often tell you to avoid. Littered with garbage, car parts, trash cans, and shattered glass, it sent shivers down my spine. Yet, I had done this before and it cut nearly 10 minutes off my walk home compared to if I stuck to the main streets.

I pulled up my hood, shielding my face, and walked briskly forward, side stepping debris and avoid making noise or drawing attention to myself. I kept my eyes in front of me, listening for any other footsteps, but I could hear nothing. I jumped at every shadow, convinced I was going to see someone. It was not unusual to see people sleeping, drinking, or shooting up down alleys like these. Honestly I should stop taking this route, but I was lazy and just wanted to get home.

I was almost at the end now, nearing the street that led to my apartment. I heaved a sigh of relief, nearing the warm comforting glow of street lamps. A sudden noise behind me made me jump, but before I could turn, a large hand clamped itself down over my mouth. A muffled scream escaped me as I instinctively tried to claw and pull at the arm.

A sharp pinch in my neck and my vision began to blur. All energy seemed to be sucked out of my body as I became limp, arms falling to my sides and head lolling onto my shoulder. The person caught me under the arms as I stumbled back, falling into them. They dragged me backwards, further into the alley. I watched dizzily as the light became obscured by two other figures appearing from either side. They stood over me as I faded into the blackness.

I awoke to the sounds of muffled voices. I blinked, blurrily becoming aware of myself in a bright room. It was warm and there seemed to be people all around me, talking excitedly. I groaned, my head pounding.

"Oh good! You are awake," said a voice. A face popped into my vision, looking down at me. "We've been very impatient waiting for you. Its very rude to sleep in front of your host you know. We had quite the time preparing all this and getting you here. The least you could do was to be awake for it." He chuckled and stood up, disappearing from view.

I turned my head to look at him and felt something rub against my neck. I tried to lift my hand to feel what it was, but my wrist was pinned by my side. I wriggled, panic rising in my chest. I couldn't move most of my body. I became aware that my legs were suspended in the air by my ankles, spread slightly, exposing my crotch. I blushed as I felt a slight breeze over my exposed skin, confirming I was naked.

Claustrophobia and adrenaline set in as my heat began to pound. I struggled and tried to yell but a gag in my mouth prevented it coming out clearly. I felt helpless and confused and trapped.

The man from earlier came back to look over me. He put his hands on my shoulders while staring into my eyes. "Hey, hey, calm down. It's alright. We aren't going to hurt you. We are just here to play a little game I think you'll enjoy. Try to relax, have fun." He stood back up and I watched him, now still.

He addressed the crowd, a few of whom I could see. They were all men, most of them naked, several of them touching themselves. Appalled, I looked away, listening to the man I now thought of as the organizer.

"Now that our guest is ready, we can begin. Most of you know the rules of the game, but I will explain them again for the newcomers." He gestured toward me as he spoke. "Each of you will get 10 minutes to fuck our guest in her pussy. If she cums, you get to dump a load in her ass. If she doesn't, you must wait for your next turn to try again. The man who makes her cum the most times on his own will get to take her home at the end of the night. Any questions?" He paused, waiting. No one spoke up but a few murmured their excitement.

The man returned to my side. "And you my pretty slut, you have the most important job of all. All you need to do is not cum". Laughing, he tied a blindfold around my eyes and I was plunged into blackness.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as the first man approached. I flinched at his touch, tense and nervous. Besides being kidnapped and raped, a million other worries flooded my head. Was I going to get pregnant? What about STDs? Were these men all clean? Were they going to hurt me? What if they were recording and taking pictures and then they posted them online and then my boss and friends and family saw and my life was ruined and...

The first cock slid in and cut my thoughts off abruptly. I moaned involuntarily, partly from surprise and part from pleasure. Underneath my worries, I was secretly very excited. It felt like forever since I had last gotten pleasured by men. I loved being used and I love feeling like a toy. I was suspicious someone, or multiple someone's in the room knew this, but I hadn't seen anyone I recognized yet. Because of all this, my cunt had become wet without my notice.

Slowly, the man began to pump himself in and out. With the intent to make me cum, he tried to set a pace and fill me without pushing too far. To my embarrassment, I began to enjoy myself already. I blushed to think how fast they had broken me in. A bit of cock and I was gone, submitting myself to them.

A small bell sounded, marking the end of the first ten minutes. The man pulled out, quickly replaced by another. This one was slightly smaller, not being able to reach my cervix. To compensate for this, he began to rub my clit. I arched my back, moaning loudly. My legs shook and I began to pant. He ran his fingers lightly in circles while simultaneously he slid in and out of me. I was breathing heavily through my nose as my head rolled back and forth.

All too quickly the bell rang again.

"Ohh so close," the organizer announced as the man pulled out of me. I sighed, feeling needy. "Seems like that's the technique to go for. Take note boys. Remember, we are keeping score. We have all night but there are many of you."

The next man stepped up. He was bigger than the others and I flinched back as he easily hit my cervix. To my surprise, he roughly groped my breasts with his hands while beginning to pound away. He went hard and fast, seeming to not care about my own pleasure. His hands grasped firmly onto my chest, using my boobs almost as handles to pump me harder.

I balled my fists with discomfort. He pulled too hard on my chest and his cock went too deep, hammering away at my cervix. I grunted and scrunched up my face. Luckily, within a few minutes the man gave a grunt and began to cum into me. His cock twitched and I could feel his cum spurt out. He pulled out and I sighed with relief, feeling his cum drip out of my hole.

"Oooo take notes on that too boys. If you cum too soon, you end your turn early. Luckily, you still get another turn if you so choose. Pace yourself boys. I hope you have enough stamina for another round." I heard the organizer pat the man on the back and lead him away.

The next contestant stepped forward. To my surprise, he didn't slide his cock in me. Instead, I felt his fingers glide over my cunt. He slipped one in, then another as he felt how loose I was. With experienced movements, he began to curl his fingers inside me, pressing against my g-spot. I moaned loudly, impressed and pleased.

I felt his warm tongue brush against my clit and I jumped surprise. He ran his tongue up and down while continuing to curl his fingers inside me. I moaned and my back arched. He picked up pace and I felt pressure build inside me. I squeezed my fists and tried to hold it but he picked up speed. I gasped and moaned as the orgasm exploded out of me. My body spasmed and my fists clenched and unclenched as the huge wave crashed over me.

The man between my legs stood up. "We have our first winner!" Announced the organizer. "Feel free to dump your load in her ass!" I felt a cock slide into my butt, using my own cum as lube. I whimpered, focus on relaxing my muscles so it wouldn't hurt as much. It was still an unpleasant sensation as he slid in and out of me, going at his own pace. It felt as though he was pulling my insides out with every movement. My ass clenched involuntarily and I grunted.

I dug my nails into the table beneath me, hoping for this to be over soon. Unfortunately, he seemed to be taking his time. I could hear the others begin to mutter, annoyed and growing impatient. A seemingly long time passed before the man finally gave a grunt and emptied himself into me. I sighed, relieved as he pulled out, leaving cum dripping out of my ass.

"Finally!" someone exclaimed as he stepped up to take his turn. Another cock slid into my now tight pussy and the man grunted, pleased. Ignoring the objective, he pounded my cunt until he dropped his own load in me, lasting only a few minutes. Inwardly I rolled my eyes.

It took several more men before I was forced to cum again. Only a few actually tried to make me cum, the rest just using me for their own pleasure. For the most I still enjoyed myself. I loved being stuffed and used, and I became relaxed, slipping inside myself and enjoying the sensations. My thoughts became slow and limited as I grew ever more content.

Slowly, each man got me closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. Then this one guy took his turn. Unlike the others, he lowered his hips down and angled his cock upwards into me. By doing this, he was able to hit my g-spot every time. It only took a few pumps before my backed arched again and I came hard, this time squirting all over the place. I groaned as my whole body spasmed, my crotch warm and tingling. It took several minutes for the orgasm to die down. I had never experienced anything like that before.

The men now cheered as the victor's cock was shoved in my ass. Having just cum, I was tightened and it took a few tries for him to slide in. To my surprise, it felt nice this time. It felt like he was pleasuring my pussy through my ass. I began to moan softly as he played with me. I had never enjoyed anal much before. He quickly came and pulled out, leaving me surprisingly longing for him to continue pounding my ass.

"What do you boys think about flipping her over?" The men cheered and several began undoing my binds. Several grabbed me and roughly pulled me off the table, shoving me onto a mat on the floor. Obediently, I positioned myself doggy style, waiting eagerly.

"Ha! I told you you'd enjoy it," the organizer said, removing my blindfold. I looked up at him, sighed, and rolled my eyes. I was enjoying it very much. He patted my head. "Good girl. The night's not finished yet."

Being fucked from behind, more men hit my g-spot. My breasts swayed under me with each thrust. I was cumming for nearly every other guy now, my pussy raw and sensitive. I had dropped to my elbows and was moaning into the ground, quivering with exhaustion. Anal continued to feel better and better until eventually I was cumming from that as well. My knees started to hurt and my muscles began to cramp, but I stayed put like a good girl. One by one the guys began to drop out of the competition. According to the organizer, they could keep their scores, but this allowed others more chance to gain points.

I looked over and saw a group lounging about on couches. Several had drinks and some had food. Most of them had redressed themselves as least partly, and they were chatting to each other waiting to see who would win me at the end. While I was watching, I saw another come to join them. He slipped on a pair of pants and plopped himself down on the couch, quickly being offered a beer. It seemed like they were all friends and comfortable with each other, almost like this game was a regular thing.

Hours passed before the final man took his turn. I didn't cum and he gave up, sighing and walking away. The organizer helped me to my feet and gave me a damp towel to clean up with. I wiped the dry cum off my lower half while he tallied up the scores.

"Alright, quiet down so I can announce our winner," he shouted over the clamor. The men instantly quieted down, staring intently. Their eyes dashed from me to him, anxious and impatient.

"With a score of 6 orgasms achieved on his turn, Brandon wins tonight's games." One of the men stood up, whooping and cheering. He was tall and blond, with a skinny but toned body. He was pale and his cheeks glowed bright pink. He ran up to me and scooped me up into his arms, holding me bridal style. I stared at him, startled and dazed. Suddenly, he leaned down and kissed me, pressing his lips against mine. I flinched back before relaxing. He was warm and held me gently. I placed my hand on the side of his face and kissed him back, submitting myself to him. If he was to be my new life, the least I could do was enjoy it.

Several hours later I was dressed in my own clothes and in a car on my way to Brandon's house. I sat quietly, hands in my lap, while he chatted away about his house and pet, hobbies, job, etc. I listened half heartedly, trying to figure out the complex emotions in my mind. Was I actually going to live with this guy now? Was my life over? Was I his slave or his toy or his wife? Was I ever going to go home and see my family and friends again? Would I go back to work? Did I want to stay with him?

Brandon suddenly stopped talking, noticing the forlorn look on my face. "Hey, you ok?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm confused. What does this mean for me? Do you really own me now? Am I going to stay with you forever? Do I get to go home?"

He chuckled. "Its not like slavery or anything. I take you home for the night, you sleep with me, and we decide in the morning what you would like to do. I know some women who end up living with the men who won them, and others who have gone home the next day and return to their lives."

"And the women are just, ok with this? Hasn't anyone reported you for kidnapping and rape?" I was startled and confused.

"Are you ok with this? Would you report us?" He retorted. I started. Would I? I really hadn't thought of that. This whole night, escaping or calling the police hadn't occurred to me once.

"...no. I guess I wouldn't." I answered slowly. He laughed again.

"That's how all the other women felt as well. We don't just kidnap randos off the street you know. There's a method to all this. Call it stalking, but we track our girls before actually doing anything. Everyone we bring in has either a kidnapping kink, or loves to be used. They all enjoy themselves immensely before the end of the night. Its much more fun when they have fun. We also need to make sure they aren't in a relationship or living with anyone else who would get suspicious or concerned. In fact, we even make sure they don't have pets that would need to be taken care of that day. We put a lot of thought into this to make sure its as pleasant as possible."

I paused, thinking all this over. "That's... really nice actually." I was impressed by the amount of thought and effort that was put into this. They were also correct about me. I had no pets, lived alone, was single, and loved being used sexually.

"Yeah we consider it pleasure kidnapping. It's mostly for us, but partly for them as well. Some people never get to live out their sexual fantasies, or are scared to, so we give them an outlet to do that. Most of our girls are actually personally known by one of our guys. You were suggested by one of our boys who couldn't make it tonight. I believe his name is Daniel?"

I nodded. I knew a Daniel. He was one of my close friends. "I can't believe he's never told me about this before. We share everything with each other."

Brandon shrugged. "We try not to go around discussing what we do. While we don't consider ourselves bad guys, what we are doing is technically illegal. We try to keep it under the radar as much as possible."

We pulled into a driveway and Brandon shut the car off. "We're here!" he announced cheerfully. I got out and followed him inside. He lived in the suburbs just outside of the city in a small one story house.

"Its not much, but its enough for me," he explained as he opened the front door. Instantly I was knocked down by a large lab. It stood on top of my chest, happily licking my nose and wagging it's tail. With an effort, Brandon pulled it off me.

"Sorry. I should have warned you about Doug. He's a sweetheart but gets excited meeting new people. I hope you like dogs." He was holding Doug's collar as the dog strained forward, trying to get to me, panting and tail wagging all the while.

"I love dogs!" I exclaimed, positioning myself on my knees and petting Doug's head and ears. He licked my nose again as Brandon let him go. He was a black lab with big floppy ears and a long tongue that he used with great excitement.

Eventually he let me get up and trotted by my side as I was given a tour of the house. For a man living by himself, it was surprisingly clean and well organized. Although it was sparsely decorated, it still felt cozy. It had two bedrooms but one had been converted into an office. Decent size kitchen with a dining table, large living room, and basement storage. Overall it was an improvement over my cramped city apartment.

"I guess you're probably tired. Here, you can borrow some sleeping pants for the night." Brandon handed me a soft pair of pants and directed me to the bathroom. I went in, thankful to finally have some privacy. Glancing in the mirror, I finally saw myself looking like a wreck. My makeup was all smeared, my hair was frizzy and a mess, and large bags under my eyes announced my exhaustion. I took my time getting myself straightened out, washed and changed, and ready for bed. When I came out, Brandon was waiting for me in the kitchen, stuffing his face with chips.

"You hungry?" He asked. I shook my head, explaining that I just wanted sleep. He shrugged and led me to the bedroom. We crawled in and he immediately snuggled up to my side, wrapping an arm over my chest. I smiled. He was very cute all cuddled up like this. Relaxed, I quickly fell asleep.

I woke late in the morning, confused and bleary. I looked over and saw Brandon, still asleep and snoring softly, curled up next to me. I remembered what he had said the night before. I could stay or I could go. It was my decision. I thought about it, thought about my life and what I would be going back to. To be honest, I didn't have much going on in my life. Most days consisted of going to work, coming home and watching Netflix before going to bed. It was a boring existence.

Making up my mind, I shook Brandon awake to let him know I would be staying with him for just a few days to test the water. He seemed excited by this, quickly rattling off all the things we could do together. I sat there, staring at him happily, amused by his excitement. Unknown to me at the time, I would spend a lot more than just a few days with him...