All Comments on 'The Garage'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Vintage Miss Lisa Jones, Good Stuff!

Plenty of hot kinky sex and quibbling material.

Too bad about ol' Rhonda getting the ol' chopperoo, she had great potential. But Mel is still around, no? So why not have housie hook up with Mel, send the kiddos to Scotland for the summer, set up a home invasion and roger ol' Roger like he's never been rogered?

Quibbles sent via "Send Feedback."

And you have one of the all-time greast BDSM lines:

Don't give me that Mistress crap. I'm not your Mistress, I'm your worst nightmare. In the immortal words of Dr. Delany at the world premiere of He Was Despised, "Woman, for this be all thy sins forgiven thee!" That was the best line Ive read in a long time. Were you ever in the Army?

VirginiawildVirginiawildabout 13 years ago

Lovely Lipstick conversion, in a perverted sort of way!

DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

A well told story with good characterization and plenty of the womans emotions about being Rhonda's slut or a good little "housie".

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Wonderful story. I enjoyed the different concept of this story from the others & found it unique & refreshing.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Getting Off

Your description of Rhonda and housey in that first scene definitely got me there. So intense...

iceblockiceblockalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Such a shame it finished how it did. But that's always a great sign isn't it, leaving Your audience wanting more. Thank You for writing it. I've read this many times now previously at another site and still enjoy it each time. Unfortunately my Mistress only allows me to edge currently and not cum but stories like these keep me right there. Thank You.

JimmyJumpJimmyJumpover 6 years ago
Oily rags and combustible woman...

...make for an inflammable story.

I remember reading this back beginning 2011 on the BDSMLibrary. I also remember being slightly disgruntled for the cutting short of possible further chapters by killing off la Rhonda.

Now, reading the story after almost seven years I'm no longer at odds with the ending and in fact am convinced that the story as is couldn't be any better.

Salutations,

JJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous