All Comments on 'The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 01'

by gizm4c

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
This has potential

I like the relaxed and casual way these two are getting to know each other but can't wait to read about the date!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like the story and the characters. The situations are very natural and relaxed and make me want more. I just wish we had a garage like that one!! Also, the story length is just right and I also recommend people read The Harvest and any of Nomoretears work. One of my favorites.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Great chapter!

I really love the slow buildup; I feel like I've had a nice introduction to both characters. Can't wait to see if anything happens while he's on that trip... and oooh, that first date!

Aww, and thank you for the shout-out; what a lovely way to start my morning. :) Glad I could help!

~M

Yanxfan24Yanxfan24over 12 years ago

Great start to the story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)

Totally agree with you about nomoretears stories as well, her work's great :D

secretsidessecretsidesover 12 years ago
Great

I love the way you take time to build your characters. Same as you did in Blaine and Trey. Keep it up, you are a great story teller, my friend. :o)

1brokNangel1brokNangelover 12 years ago
Loved it !!!!!!

PLZE PLZE PLZE dont wait to long on next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm

I like the plot and story line...but it just seems a bit 'clinical' for me. Theres no passion,sexual tension, build up of feelings between them etc. Not necessarily sex, just needs a bit of....something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice start

This looks like it's going to be a great story with a slow build. Chapter length is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cliff seems stale

Narration is pretty dry and emotionless... fewer unnecessary stage-directions and more description of feelings would help.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 12 years ago

What is with this site always using a mirror to describe the main character?

willerileywillerileyabout 12 years ago
Platonic?

If you're wondering why your story got such a low score, it's b/c there's no passion, sexual interest, or attraction to one another expressed (w/inner voice (dialogue) or aloud) by either character.

Instead what you offered us was a quick anemic invitation to dinner.

Lastly, we know a ton about Cliff - good job - while you leave Scott as just a name on the page.

Keep writing. It's interesting. You'll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Screw the crappy comments

I enjoyed this when you first posted it and I'm rereading it now. It's sweet and romantic. Ignore the jerks who only use this site for jackoff material.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

great read loving the story

NaisaNaisaover 11 years ago
Good Romance!

This is so sweet - love the development of characters. And not necessary to have internal dialogue - that's just one way of telling a story. Can't wait to read the other chapters!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I agree with anon

This is my second read through and I love the build up of this story so far and am now onto chapter 2 again....

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa3 months ago

A very interesting beginning with a great portrayal of the passion for cars and showing open people with a heart for their world of motoring and old cars.

I am very curious how the relationship with Cliff, Scot and other people from Garage will develop.

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻♀️❤️🧑🏻👨🏻🚗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous