The Garage Sale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt uncomfortable that he had not covered the phone when he gave those orders. But off I went.

It took almost 30 minutes to compete the order. I had found a tray, so I placed everything on the tray and brought it into the office. I placed his order on the desk before him. He motioned for me to place the almost empty tray on the floor next to him. We proceeded to eat breakfast. He continued to work on his computer while we ate. Once we were finished, he had me put everything up and take it to the kitchen. All I had to do was scrape the plates, rinse them and place them in the dishwasher.

Upon my return to the office, he pointed to the floor next to him and motioned that I should kneel. I did so at the spot indicated.

"So sissy what are your feelings about yesterday and last night?"

"Sir, it was very confusing to me. All the dressing and then last night I found myself sleeping in a strange bed, with a strange man, no one knew where I was and while I felt a little scared, I also felt safer and more comfortable than I have felt in years."

"You like being the girl in a relationship?"

"Yes Sir."

"What I am looking for is a sissy to be my woman on a regular basis. Not a live-in situation. Basically a couple of times a month. But not a one night stand, wham, bam, thank you maam, situation either. I want to spent the weekend. Would you interested in that?"

"Yes Sir."

"I have been looking at your social media for your sissy persona. It is interesting to say the least. I wasn't looking for a submissive, but from what I have seen from your pages, it would quite interesting and fun for both of us. You have a wide range of interests. From what I have seen from your pages you not only want to have a man control you, you actually need a man to own and control you. Does that sound accurate to you, sissy?"

"Yes Sir it does."

"Do you want a man to own you, sissy? To control you and your life?"

"Sir, it is my fantasy which will never come true."

"Let's say it could. Do you want it to come true?"

"With some limits Sir."

"What would those limits be, sissy?"

"I have a job as a man. I don't want to have problems there. I do have an private life."

"Let's discuss that. Let's say that your work life is your own and any money you earn there is yours. I would not take any of your money. You would be able to pay your bills and live on your own. You would be required to visit me every other weekend, starting right after work on Friday and you would go home late Sunday afternoon. While here you would be my woman, my slut, my whore, my cunt, my bitch and cumrag and my cumdump. You will not wear male clothing in this house. You may wear male outer clothing into the house, but must change into women's clothing immediately after entering. You will come here straight from work. Do yu understand?"

"That I understand. What about my underwear on Friday's?"

" You will wear a chemise and panties on Fridays."

"Since my apartment is on the way, would I be able to stop there and change? Or drop things off?"

"To drop things off is approved. But you must wear the designated underwear on Friday."

"Yes Sir."

"Come sit on my lap."

I sat on his lap as he showed me various sissy and women's clothing pages. He would ask me questions about me likes and dislikes about various items. All the while he had his hand on m sissy clit. The pages covered collars (both steel and leather), girdles, corsets, dresses, hair styles, women's shoes, chastity cages, various bondage styles, like rope, chains, devices, rubber, gags, harnesses, etc.

"You need more than just every other weekend, don't you, sissy?"

"Yes Sir, I need to be controlled."

"I thought so. Go back up stairs and change into the outfit that is in the paper bag on the bed."

In the bedroom, I found the paper bag and took off the skirt, blouse, chemise and half slip. In the bag was a tight latex dress in purple. I stepped into it and pulled it up my body and pushed my arms down the long sleeves. It had a high collar and the hem stopped just below my knees. I tried to zip it up but couldn't bend my arms enough to do so. SO I did what any other girl would do, I called down to sir for help. His response was to tell to get my sissy ass back to his office.

"That looks nice on you sissy. Turn around, I'll zip you up."

I did so and he did so. Once he was done, he had me crawl backwards under his desk to pay for my 2 outfits. So I began to fish out his cock and started to suck it. While I was serving him, he resumed working on whatever document he had on his computer. I finished just before he finished. When he finished, he printed the document and placed it on his desk.

"Sissy, read it. Then we will discuss it."

SISSY SLAVE CONTRACT

Whereas I, Rxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx, hereafter called "The SISSY", agrees to voluntarily give up all rights, personal and legal, and become the personal property of my master, hereafter called "The MASTER"; and, whereas The MASTER has accepted The SISSY as his property, the purpose of this Slave Contract is to codify the property rights of the MASTER over the SISSY.

The SISSY agrees to obey The MASTER's commands and instructions. And to serve The MASTER's needs, wants and desires. If The MASTER's instructions cause The SISSY any safety or security concerns The SISSY will communicate that to the MASTER in a timely manner in accordance with this contract.

The MASTER agrees that he will protect and keep The SISSY safe from harm to the best The MASTER's ability.

The SISSY will call The MASTER, either MASTER when in a dom/sub mod, DADDY when in a sexual love mod and SIR when in the vanilla world.

The MASTER will call The SISSY anything the MASTER desires, including slut, whore, cunt, bitch, cum rag, cum dump, etc. In the vanilla world. The MASTER will call The SISSY by its given name or another name, if the given name is not appropriate for The SISSY's mod or attire. The MASTER may change The SISSY's given name as he desires, is The MASTER's right.

The SISSY acknowledges that The MASTER's penis is The SISSY's new god to be obeyed and worship as its god.

As this is a new and growing relationship, all limitations, rules and agreements will be listed on the attached addendum. When changed each addendum will have a sequencal number, be dated and signed by both parties. It will be attached behind the previous addendum. Prior to enacted a new addendum, The MASTER and The SISSY will discuss the new addendum and fully agree to its provisions. Both parties will have input into the addendum and its changes. Once signed, the addendum is in force. To initiate a change either party must provide the other party with 30 days written notice with details of the requested change.

This contract is in force until both The MASTER and The SISSY agree to cancel it. To cancel, either party must provide the other party with 30 days written notice.

JXXX X. XXXXX

The MASTER Date

Rxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx

The SISSY Date

ADDEMDUM I Date:

This addendum is in effect until superseded or canceled.

The MASTER acknowledges that The SISSY has a life outside of The SISSY's service to The MASTER. The MASTER also acknowledges that this outside life is in the vanilla world and requires The MASTER to respect that part of The SISSY's life.

All funds earned by the SISSY in its vanilla employment belong to The SISSY. Which The SISSY will use to maintain its home, pay bills, eat, etc. The MASTER may control The SISSY's spending of The SISSY's personal funds to the extent to control The SISSY's purchases.

The MASTER will provide The SISSY with food during its weekends with The Master and all sissy needs and requirements.

The SISSY is required to spend every other weekend at The MASTER's home or any other place chosen by The MASTER. On the designated weekend, The SISSY will go directly from its workplace to the place selected by The MASTER. The SISSY may enter The MASTER's abode wearing male outer clothing but must be wearing panties and a chemise under the male clothing. In case of illness, The MASTER may postpone or cancel a required visit.

The MASTER may require The SISSY to spend long holiday weekends at The MASTER's home. The same rules as above still apply.

On designated weekends, on the last workday of the week, The SISSY will travel directly from work to The MASTER's home. An exception is when The MASTER directs The SISSY to preform a duty or task. The SISSY will be released to return to its home at the discretion of The MASTER, usually late Sunday afternoon.

Clothing: The SISSY is not a MAN, it is only allowed to wear male clothing when The SISSY is working in the vanilla world. Except when permitted by The MASTER, The SISSY will immediately change in women's clothing immediately upon returning home. Once home, The SISSY is not permitted to leave its home dressed as a male until the start of the next workday. The SISSY will be properly dressed. Properly dressed is defined as wearing a skirt or a dress, high heel shoes, proper lingerie, corsets, girdles, makeup and jewelry. Pants, slacks or shorts are not permitted. At night The SISSY will wear baby dolls, nightgowns or nighties.

Because of time constrains, on workday mornings, The SISSY may shower. All other times, The SISSY must take a bath, using feminine bath produces. The SISSY will douche herself every evening.

The SISSY's diet will be controlled by The MASTER. The SISSY will eat female portions and a female friendly diet. Less beef and more fish and chicken. Also, The SISSY will not drink beer or hard liquor. She is permitted to drink wine only. Preferably white wine.

The MASTER will provide The SISSY with several cookbooks and The SISSY will learn to cook meals for her MASTER.

Since The SISSY is not a real man, but a sissy, The SISSY will always sit to pee, even in vanilla mode.

The SISSY is not permitted to buy any clothing without The MASTER's permission. Male clothing will require justification of the purchase. The MASTER will normally purchase the women's clothing for The SISSY.

The SISSY will always wear The MASTER's collar and wear it with pride. The everyday collar will be a simple chain necklace that can pass as a man's necklace. Other collars will be placed around The SISSY's neck at The MASTER's discretion.

The SISSY may not pleasure herself, except as permitted and directed by The MASTER.

The MASTER may use The SISSY in any manner, time or place The MASTER desires within the limitations of this agreement. The SISSY has no limits except as provided by this agreement. Prohibited play includes:

  1. Children (age play is permitted)
  2. Anal sex
  3. Dangerous play
  4. Public humiliation
  5. Permanent markings
  6. Any play that could result in trips to a hospital or jail

The SISSY will respond to any communication from The MASTER as soon as possible, even if it is a 'I got it' reply. The SISSY will make every effort to communicate with The MASTER in a trueful, complete and timely manner.

JXXX X. XXXXX

The MASTER Date

Rxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx

The SISSY Date

"So sissy, do you accept this?"

"Yes Master."

"Let's sign it"

"Yes Master."

And we both signed both copies of the contract and the addendum.

"Sissy, it is time for you to go home. I don't want to overload you the first time out. All the clothing you wore this weekend are yours. I have put them in boxes to make it easier your you to get home. I have also placed a few other pieces in the boxes also. What you are wearing now will also go into the boxes. You will wear the lingerie, the nylons, corset and girdle home. I have also placed some ladies' bath products in the boxes also. You will use these from now on. You may purchase products that are more to your taste, but they MUST be female bath products. Even when you shower during the week."

I stood up and prepared to go upstairs.

"Sissy, you have been a good gurl all weekend. So, it is time for a reward. Go to the kitchen and get a small plate and bring it here."

When I returned, Master directed that I place it on the floor near his chair. He motioned for me to kneel. Then directed I pull my hem up to my waist and drop my panties.

"Sissy, you have been a good gurl. This is your reward. Pleasure yourself. Empty your pitiful balls onto the plate."

"Please Master. I can't. I'm so embarrassed."

"Get used to it bitch. That is the only way you will get pleasure from now on. In front of others. Now get busy."

I proceeded to manipulate my sissy clit. It was hard and dripping. It wasn't long before I emptied my sissy balls onto the plate. Master wouldn't let me stop. I had to kept working my clit. Surprisingly, it got stiff again. When this happened, Master stood before me, forced my jaws open and rammed his cock into my mouth. He raped my mouth as I was jacking myself off. It would be nice to say we came at the same time, but that didn't happen. I climaxed just prior to Master's climax. When finished, I was commanded to lick the plate clean and then return it to the kitchen. Then I proceeded back to 'my' bedroom to change.

Master met me at the door.

"Sissy, I will you here on Friday next."

Soon I was in my car and driving home. My garage sale expedition resulted in some major finds for me.

Monday night, as I was climbing into bed, I got a text. Normally I didn't check my texts that late, but I did keeping in mind, my agreement with Master. It was Master.

'What are you wearing, sissy?'

'sissy was in bed and is wearing a light pink, filmy baby doll.'

'Take a selfie and send it to me, sissy.'

'Yes Master,'

I quickly did as Master ordered.

'Good gurl sissy. Good night.'

The next day after lunch, I got another text.

'gurl can you get off a few minutes early today?'

'Master, I turned my project in for review, so I am just doing busy work for the rest of the day. While most of it is important, it is not time critical.'

'Excellent. Leave about 30 minutes early and go to the makeup counter at Celine's. Ask for Barbra. She knows who and what you are and who you belong to. Say to her that 'I am sissy, I belong to Master John.' She will put together a bag of makeup for you. She needs to see you to get the proper shadings. She will also give you some DVDs on properly doing makeup and some makeup tools. Everything is paid for already.'

I left work about 30 minutes early. My boss was understanding, I was ahead of schedule and my work is always totally prepared.

At Celine's, which is a really high-end women's store, I found the makeup section and found Barbra. She looked me over carefully and started to select makeup. She broke them down into 3 different piles. Day time, evening and slut. The whole time I was fidgeting I was so nervous. There was one very tall attractive woman, who was keeping her eye on me.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Barbra, that woman is watching my like I am some sort of freak."

"Don't worry about her. That's Madam Antoinette she is a professional dominant. She likes sissies. Ms Antoinette, let me introduce you to someone. This is sissy, she is Master John's new sissy. He sent her here to get the proper makeup."

"She has potential. Here is my card. Give to your Master and tell him I would like to talk with him."

"Yes Maam."

Barbra then proceeded to give me some instruction on how to apply the various makeups.

"And don't ever sleep in your makeup. It's not good for your skin and it gets the bedlinen very messy and dirty."

With that she handed me 2 large bags and I quickly walked out.

Once I got home, I got a text from Master to start viewing the videos and to start practicing with my new makeup. I did this until it was time for bed.

The next day, Wednesday, I had just got home after work when I got a text from Master.

'You just got home from work. What took you so long?'

'I had to stop for groceries, Master.'

'Next time keep me informed about your personal schedule. Change into the gurl clothes. You are to wear only a white chemise, pick frilly panties, a pink flowered garter belt and stockings. I will be there in a couple minutes.'

He's tracking me?

Just as I was finishing attaching the garters to my stockings there was a knock at my door. Looking out the peephole, I saw Master was at my door. Standing behind the door, I opened it to admit my Master. Once he entered, I closed the door.

"Is this how my slut greets her Master?"

I sank to my knees and began to kiss Master's shoes.

"I was thinking something a little bit higher, bitch."

I straighten up and saw Master's cock and I began to lick and kiss it.

"Get busy bitch, we don't have all night."

I immediately began sucking. When Master had unloaded himself into my mouth, he pushed me away.

"You are the proper position for what's next."

He wrapped a thin chain around my neck and using a pair of large pliers secured the 2 ends together. It wasn't gold though, it was a greyish metal.

"Slut, this is my collar. It now marks you as my property. As you have noticed, it is not gold. Gold is too soft. It is made of titanium. It is very difficult to cut. It will be there for quite a spell. Put on a pair of pants and a shirt. Then get a pair of loafers on."

Once I was done, he led me out the door and to his Mercedes.

"Where are we going Master?"

"Sissies don't get to ask questions, they only answer them and obey their Masters."

"Yes Master."

"What is going on is that I am fulfilling my part of our agreement. There are things you need that you need to be there for. Mostly to get the right color or proper size. Also, I had an interesting conversation with Madam Antoinette this afternoon. She likes you. So much so that she made me an offer on you. When I refused and then explained my refusal, she offered to assist me in your training."

In an area that held a large number of high-end stores, Master parked in front of a store with darkened windows and just a painted next to the door. 'NADINE'S' We went inside. It was a wig shop.

We were greeted by an older woman. She was about 5'5", very nice figure and was about 45 to 55 years old.

"Hello, you must be John. I talked with Suzie and she told me what you are looking for. I was directed to sit at one of the positions while master and Nadine went to the back, looked at and discussed several wigs. While they were talking, Nadine kept looking back at me. Finally, Nadine picked several wigs and walked back to me. She put a wig cap on my head and tried several wigs on my head. Looking at me from several different angles. Finally, she told Master, that this was the proper shade and Master agreed.

Nadine then brought several wigs to the table. She tried each and every one of them on my head. Both Master and Nadine looked and me from different angles and had me turn around and move my head as directed. They were various styles. A short pixie cut, a shoulder length with bangs, a long hair with the hair coming down to my butt and a few others that I don't remember. After getting Master's approval on several of the wigs, Nadine put the each approved one on a wig stand and boxed them up.

Back in the Mercedes, Master drove across the parking lot to another similar store with 'Celine' painted next to the door.

We walked into a corset shop.

"Celine, thank you for staying open for us."

"John darling, any friend of Suzie's gets special consideration. She told me what you are looking for. Is this it?"

"Yes, it is."

"let's go in back."

We walked into the back of the shop. There were 3 chairs in the otherwise bare room.

As directed by Celine, I stood before the chair off by itself and when directed by Master, I stripped down to my lingerie, placing my outer clothing on the chair.

Celine then measured me. My waist, hips, bust area, the length of my body, arms and legs. She even pulled down my panties and measured my sissy clit.